A Kiss Before Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate groaned placing hot kisses up and down her neck as their sweat slicked bodies moved against each other. Their moans filled his room as their bodies neared their peak. Helen gasped feeling something good hit her quickly. She gripped his back, "Nate…I'm…I'm gonna,"

"Cum Helen cum…I want to feel it," Nate panted. Those words sending her over the edge as she screamed arching her back deliciously against Nate. She buried her face in his neck, her body riding out her orgasm. She didn't know she could come so hard and feel both tired and good at the same time. Feeling Helen's walls close around him was enough to send him over the edge. He groaned loudly his own body riding out his orgasm as he held on tightly to Helen. Helen held him in the same grip feeling her heart race in her chest.

She never felt anything so amazing or intense before. She nuzzled Nate's neck as he smiled pressing his lips against her cheek. He wished he knew the words to describe how he felt, but he didn't. He just felt so happy, so relieved, so satisfied he couldn't put it into words. He never felt such a strong orgasm before, not to where he could feel it from his head down to his toes. He knew things would change now that their feelings were out in the open. Even though he was a little nervous he wasn't afraid. He didn't know where this new development would lead to, but he was willing to see it through with the woman he held in his arms. Helen looked up at him giving him a lazy smile. She giggled softly, "Wow Nate that felt amazing."

Nate kissed her cheek giving her a lazy smile of his own, "It did Helen you're amazing."

Helen blushed lightly, "So for my first time I did ok?"

"Ok? Helen that was the best experience I ever had. I never knew I could come so hard before." Nate said nuzzling her neck.

Helen smiled running her fingers through his sweat dampen hair, "Me either, you're pretty good yourself. I never felt anything like that before."

Nate chuckled placing a small kiss on her neck, "I'm glad I made your prom night memorable."

Helen giggled quietly, "You have, I'll remember this night forever."

Nate smiled hearing the compassion in her voice as he looked in her eyes, "Me too,"

Helen smiled she knew she wouldn't forget this night. She wouldn't forget Nate's body either or the feel of his tongue or the look of lust in his eyes or…she shook her head. She didn't need to ramble at a time like this, not when she was in the arms of said guy she's been daydreaming about since she was 15. Like Nate she didn't know where this development would lead them, but she wanted to see it through. She just hoped that they would stay friends along the way.

Nate noticed her biting her bottom lip. A habit Helen did when she was thinking about something. Nate nuzzled her cheek, "What are you thinking about?"

"Us..." Helen said twirling a strand of his hair between her fingers.

"Really?" Nate said already knowing the answer.

Helen nodded, "Yes, you know things are going to be a bit different now."

"I know," Nate said softly looking down at their conjoined bodies. He just noticed how sensual their skin looked together.

Helen placed her hand on his cheek turning his head towards her, "Even though things will be a bit different now I know it's for the better. I'm glad I told you how I felt Nate. I don't regret telling you for the world."

Nate felt his cheeks heat up as well as his heart at Helen's words. He knew Helen was so sweet, but she didn't know how sweet she could be. He wanted to tell her something, but he knew it would be too early so he said it the way he did when they were kids. He placed a kiss on the tip of her nose, "I love you kitty."

Helen giggled, "I love you wolfie."

Nate smiled as he hugged her feeling Helen hug him back. Nate pulled back a little, leaning forward pressing his lips against Helen's in a sweet kiss. Helen moaned kissing him back just as sweet. Nate broke the kiss slowly smiling at Helen. She smiled back as she nuzzled his cheek. Nate chuckled, "You're so much like a kitty sometimes, you know."

"Me? You were nuzzling me earlier like a puppy." Helen said.

"Oh you mean like this?" Nate said nuzzling her neck.

Helen giggled placing a kiss on his cheek, "Yes like that you little puppy."

Nate growled playfully nuzzling her neck again as she giggled. Nate started chuckling, "Come on my little kitten it's time to clean up. You don't want to go to bed sticky do you?"

Helen nodded, "That's true, ok, let's get cleaned up."

"Ok," Nate said sliding out of Helen slowly. Helen moaned softly at the feeling gripping Nate's shoulder lightly. Nate held her close placing a kiss on her temple, "You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry." Helen said smiling.

Nate smiled back kissing her quickly before getting up to take care of the condom. Helen smiled watching Nate walk to the bathroom. She started looking around his room remembering the many times she's come here when she became too frustrated to stay at home. She would watch t.v. or play video games. Sometimes she would help Nate with an English report or have him tutor her in science. She sighed happily thinking about all the good times they've had in this room. Sure they have had little arguments, but Nate would always apologize with a bag of sweets or a book. They never had a major argument or even a bad fight. She just hopes that continues.

She felt a playful tap on her head. She looked up at the smiling face of Nate.

"What are you doing?" Nate said.

"Thinking,"

"About?"

"All the times I've been here. Remember I would fall asleep in here and your mom would let me stay the night. Then she would take me to school the next morning." Helen said.

Nate smiled, "I remember, you were so cute when you were sleeping. You looked so much like a cat, all curled up against my pillow. It was so adorable." He kissed her cheek Helen giggled, "You looked like a puppy when you slept in my bed, but my mom didn't let you stay the night."

Nate chuckled, "Yeah she kicked me out whenever I got sleepy, but that didn't stop me though. I was back the next morning to see you off to school."

Helen giggled, "You sure did I remember that too."

Nate smiled, "So many good things have happened here…"

"More good things are yet to come." Helen said leaning forward pressing her lips against Nate's gently. Nate smiled in the kiss as he leaned forward pushing Helen on her back. The kiss started heating up when Helen licked Nate's bottom lip. He groaned opening his mouth welcoming her tongue as her arms wrapped around his neck. Nate never knew that he could get hard from kissing alone, but he could feel his cock stirring as their tongues danced together. Nate broke the kiss panting softly, "Damn we've got to take a shower before we become stickier."

Helen's eyes held a mischievous glint in them as she smiled, "You sure you don't want to become stickier?"

Nate laughed nipping her neck gently, "When did you become so playful?"

Helen giggled, "After we started flirting with each other."

"Ooo well I like this playful side of you, but I hope you haven't forgotten how playful I can be." Nate said flashing an evil grin before picking her up. Helen screamed her arms quickly going around his neck, "NATE!"

Nate chuckled carrying Helen to the bathroom, "Let me show you how playful I can be."

Helen giggled, "Nate!"

Nate chuckled, "Helen..." he closed the door behind him carrying a giggling Helen towards the tub.

*~*~*~*~*

"Wow Nate you're s-something." Helen mumbled quietly against his neck.

Nate smiled running his fingers through her sweat dampen hair, "You're something too you know."

Helen giggled running her fingers down his neck over one of the hickies she made, "I didn't even know anyone could do it in the shower."

Nate chuckled brushing his lips against her neck, "I find it amazing that you said fuck me a couple of minutes ago, but now you can't even say fuck. That's so cute."

He kissed her cheek as Helen giggled playfully hitting Nate's arm, "You know how I am. I'm still shy in some aspects."

Nate chuckled closing his eyes snuggling deeper into Helen, his mind going back to their fun in the shower. He smiled he didn't know Helen would look so good with water running all over her body. As she arched her back screaming for more. Her nails digging in his back as their bodies rode out their second orgasm. If he didn't watch it he was gonna get hard again. He already came twice today not to mention he made Helen come two times as well. As much as he wanted to he knew they needed to rest, besides there's always later this morning. Helen turned around giving Nate a tired smile, "I'm getting sleepy."

"I am too, but it's ok. That's usually what happens after sex." Nate said chuckling at the slight blush on Helen's cheeks at the mention of the word.

"Ok," Helen said softly resting her hand on Nate's cheek. He smiled placing his hand over hers giving it a gentle squeeze.

"So did you enjoy your prom night?" Nate asked as Helen giggled, "I sure did. Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

Nate nodded placing a kiss on Helen's neck, "Yep I did. You know Helen I don't know if I told you this, but you were really beautiful tonight."

Helen blushed taking a strand of Nate's hair between her fingers, "Thank you. You looked really handsome tonight."

"Thanks," Nate said blushing lightly kissing her cheek.

"When did you become so handsome?" Helen joked as she tried fighting off sleep.

Nate chuckled, "The same time you became so beautiful."

He leaned forward kissing her softly. Helen moaned quietly as she returned the kiss. She never knew she would be lying naked with Nate kissing him softly in his bed. She never knew how romantic Nate could be as well, or how hot he looked with water running down his chest. Or the way the water made his hair lay down against his neck. She nuzzled Nate's neck with a small smile on her face. She was finding out a lot of interesting facts about her best friend tonight. Nate was learning a lot of interesting things about Helen as well.

Nate broke the kiss smiling at her as Helen smiled back holding back a large yawn.

"Looks like someone is sleepy," Nate said.

Helen shook her head, "No I'm not,"

Nate chuckled, "Someone is still stubborn about falling asleep."

"Leave me alone," Helen said giggling as she rubbed her eyes.

Nate laughed, "Stubborn, but cute,"

Helen gave him a playful glare before snuggling into the pillow, "Fine I'll go to sleep. I can't think of a reply now anyway."

"Good," Nate said laughing softly at the glare Helen tried to give him.

There were more questions they wanted to ask. More secrets they wanted to reveal to each other, but they didn't need the answers all at once. Just knowing how the other felt was enough for now. There were a lot of things they both had to think about. Such as, the new part of their relationship. Would it have a negative or positive effect on their friendship? Should they follow what their hearts and friends have been telling them for ages? There were too many questions to be answered tonight. They would answer some more questions tomorrow and find the answer for more questions soon. For now they were gonna live in the moment and enjoy the warm feeling between them.

Helen leaned over placing a kiss on his cheek, "Good night Nate,"

Nate smiled brushing his finger softly against her cheek, "Good night Helen,"

1...345678