A Kiss Goodbye

Story Info
As two couples fall apart a new romance begins.
1.4k words
3.88
21.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naxet
naxet
2 Followers

Marcy's eyes met Jim's from across the pool. He didn't say anything or make any obvious motions, he just stared hungrily. There was no doubt about the look was giving her and there was no doubt she wanted the same thing. She turned to her husband, Scott, who was sitting on the patio chair next to her. "I'll be right back."

"Sure," he said absently, watching the bikinied babes climbing in and out of the pool.

Marcy got out of her chair and started in the house. 'I'm going to do this,' she thought to herself, 'I'm really going to do it.' She hazarded a glance over her shoulder and saw Jim was following her. Her pulse quickened.

The party was just as busy inside as it was outside. People were everywhere. She knew where the guest bathroom was, but instead she headed down the hall toward the back bedroom. Jim followed right behind her. She wishing he had waited a little longer to follow her. What if someone saw them heading to the bedroom together?

Jim caught up with her when she was halfway down the hall. His hands firmly grasped her at her waist and stopped her. "I like that skirt you're wearing," he said.

Since she had yet to get into the pool, Marcy was wearing clothes over her bikini. It wasn't the first time she'd received a compliment on how the form-fitting skirt made her ass look.

"Thank you," she said, feeling his breath on her neck.

"I think I like what's under the skirt even better," Jim said as he steered her against the wall, pressing her front against it while pushing against her back so she could feel his rock hard cock against her ass.

Soon Jim's hand was up her skirt. Marcy whispered, "Not here. What if someone sees us?" Nevertheless she arched her back, giving him access to her pussy which was already hot and wet with the naughty thrill of risky sex.

Jim ran his hand along her slit, checking to see if she was wet enough, then he took a glance down the hall to make sure the coast was clear. He freed himself from his shorts, pushed her bikini bottom aside, then kicked her feet out wider. She felt the head of his dick, probing at her center. His rough urgency adding the thrill of the moment, she moaned in anticipation.

After one more quick glance down the hall, Jim shoved himself into her dripping heat. The risk of getting caught mixed with Jim's almost animalistic thrusts gave made this an experience like Marcy had never felt before. He pounded her hard and heavy, filling the hall with his grunts and the wet slapping sound of their sex. His cock was smaller than her husband's, but his energy drove her to the quickest orgasm she'd ever experienced, and right after she tightened around him she felt him pumping his hot fluid deep inside her.

* * *

Allison looked all along the pool's edge for her husband, but she couldn't find him. She finally came out of the pool and looked around – no Jim in sight. She saw Scott lounging in one of the patio chairs nearby.

"Have you seen Jim?" she asked.

"He went inside with Marcy." Jim said casually, eyeing her body over the top of his shades. "They're probably fucking."

Allison laughed nervously. She shook her head and said, "No, I don't think-"

"Oh, come on. You've seen how they've been watching each other."

"Yeah, but-"

"Come here," he sat up and motioned for her.

She dutifully walked over to him.

"Have a seat," he said, patting his lap.

Allison looked at the empty chair next to him, but, feeling a little confused over recent developments, she allowed Scott to guide her into his lap instead. People were everywhere. She hoped sitting in Scott's lap like this didn't cause a stir.

"I don't see why Jim would be interested in Marcy when he's got something like this to come home to," he said, gently stroking her hair.

"Marcy's a very attractive woman," Allison said.

"Yes, but she's got nothing on you."

Allison was suddenly aware of a sizable lump in Scott's swimming trunks. Her first instinct was to get up, but he held her there. Her second instinct was more to his liking. She moved her legs to either side of the chair, and, with her back to him, she leaned forward ever so slightly and began slowly sliding up and down in his lap.

The lump grew.

Allison's heart hammered in her chest. She had never done anything so bold. It was almost as if she was on autopilot.

Scott reached for a towel and handed it to her. Allison positioned it so that it covered her lap. A hand soon snaked around her waist, slid down her stomach and into her bikini bottoms where it found her clit.

Allison couldn't believe what she was doing. She was literally in the middle of a crowd. But, strange as it may seem, with so many people coming and going and milling around, no one stopped to notice that something was going on. As long as they didn't get carried away, they might not get caught.

Scott leaned forward and pulled his cock out of his pants leg, he then cupped one hand under her ass and gently made her rise up. She felt the head of his cock at her center. Scott's hands grasped her hips and slowly lowered her back into his lap, slowly sheathing his nine inches all the way to the hilt. He was so much bigger than her husband; at first all Allison could do was sit there and shudder. Then Scott's hands started pushing her slowly back and forth in his lap, a much more fulfilling version of what she had been doing earlier.

"Cocktail?" a waitress asked as she passed by.

"No thank you," Scott said. Allison was glad he had answered, she wasn't sure she could have. The cocktail waitress moved on down the pool, never suspecting a thing.

Allison closed her eyes, she was right on the verge of an orgasm and was trying to figure out how to conceal it when Scott spoke and gave her quite a fright.

"Hello Marcy."

Allison stopped and slowly turned her head. Marcy stood there with her mouth wide open. Allison started to get up, but Scott held her there. He took over, slowly pumping himself with small strokes that would be impossible to notice unless someone knew what they were looking for. Still, these short strokes were driving Allison crazy; the whole insanity of what was happening was somehow both frightening and terribly exciting.

"Scott, just what do you think you're doing?" Marcy said with her teeth clenched in anger.

"Just enjoying the party. Not unlike yourself."

Marcy plopped down into the vacant chair next to them, folding her arms and pouting. Tears were in her eyes.

Allison felt something building inside of her. She was having trouble controlling her panting. Suddenly she was aware that one of the partygoers across the pool was staring and perhaps had figured out what was going on, but Allison didn't care. In fact, if anything, it made her hotter. She could feel Scott tensing under her as well. She raised her self a few inches and came back down, her ass slapped down against his hips. She brought her feet back, then leaned forward and his legs at the calves and began repeatedly pounding him with short but powerful little thrusts. Then she stopped and grinded herself onto him. Scott gasped and she could tell he was close and she was about to come as well.

Marcy rose to her feet. Tears streaming down her cheeks, she said, "I'm leaving."

Scott reached out and grabbed her by the hair. "Not before you kiss me goodbye." He brought her face to his and kissed her roughly. When he did, Allison felt his body surge as he shot cum deep inside her. He continued holding Marcy, forcing her to kiss him while he expended his seed. Allison's own orgasm wasn't long in coming. It was so good she had to bring her hand to her mouth to keep from crying out.

Marcy stumbled away crying.

Scott leaned forward and whispered, "Would you like to continue this inside?"

"Sure."

naxet
naxet
2 Followers