A Kiss In Time

Story Info
Passion can often be found when you least expect it.
2.2k words
3.63
16.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe what I just did! Oh, it had its humorous side to be sure. Like when the preacher asked me, "Do I take yada, yada, yada.", I answered "I did." instead of "I do.". My blushing bride, bless her, chalked it up to wedding day nerves. I quickly corrected my faux paux. She was none the wiser, but standing there in front of god and everybody, I couldn't get over the fact that less than twelve hours previous to my Freudian slip, I was having wild, uninhibited sex, not with my bride to be, but with my best man's sister!

If I had to blame anyone, it would be Bill, my best man. A better friend you will never find, but he is a little lacking in organizational skill. So much so, that the night of my bachelor party bore no resemblance to the Tom Hanks movie. No, it was more like me and Bill and a couple of our male friends sitting in Bill's apartment drinking beer and watching soft core porno flicks we had seen at least a hundred times. There were no hookers. There were no donkeys wearing disguises.

About 11 PM, we decided to call it a night. After all, I had a big day ahead of me and I didn't want to screw it up for lack of sleep. Also, Bill's sister Ellen shared his second floor apartment with him and she was due home from her job at the local hospital at any time.

Dave and Mike, two friends who were to be my ushers, had just left. I said good night to Bill and was heading down the stairs when I stumbled on the second to the last step. I felt two hands catch me, but I wasn't sure who they belonged to.

"Thanks." I said. I don't think I slurred my words.

"No problem, Jim." a rather amused female voice answered.

"Ellen, is that you?" Looking up I could see her face in partial silhouette. The entrance light formed a faint halo around her head.

It took her only a moment to make sense out of the situation. Unlike her brother, Ellen was not shy about taking action when action was called for.

"You're not driving home." It was a statement of fact rather than a question. The difference was lost on me at that moment.

"Well, it's too far to walk..." I offered weakly.

"I'm taking Jim home; he's in no condition to drive." Ellen called up the stairs.

"But he only had three beers, Sis!" I heard Bill call down the stairs as Ellen pointed me to her car, a gray 70s ish Volvo. I wasn't falling down drunk, and I feel I could have driven myself the 2 miles to my house without killing myself or anybody else, but I did feel better having someone else drive me - especially when that someone was Ellen.

Ellen was a year and a half older than Bill which made her the same age as me. She liked her hair long and strait and as far as I knew had never tampered with its natural auburn color. I don't think I had ever seen her in anything other than sweat pants and a loose t- shirt (or, like she was that evening, her hospital scrubs) for all the time I had known her. Just the way she moved, I could tell she wasn't hiding a weight problem. I was pretty sure there was a nicely proportioned woman lurking beneath those loose fitting clothes.

"I really appreciate this, Ellen." I said as we pulled out of the apartment building's parking lot.

"Not a problem, Jim. It would be bad form if your young bride had to bail you out of jail just to get you to the church." In the dim light inside the car, I could see that she was half a smile away from a laugh.

"I don't think she would take that very well."

"I don't think I would either, but I would get over it – eventually. After all, boys will be boys."

"Kathy doesn't think like that, I'm afraid. She's not that way."

"Really?" Ellen sounded genuinely interested and mildly concerned.

"Look at me! I'm not even married yet, and already I am complaining about my wife to another woman." I felt embarrassed and ashamed at the same time. Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was all of the tension that had been building up over the past three months to the wedding, but I felt if Ellen said anything, anything at all I was going to break down and cry.

Ellen chose the better part of valor, at least for the time being. We rode on in silence until we pulled up in front of my apartment building. I expected her just to drop me off in front, but she pulled into the parking lot. Of course, my space was empty so she parked the Volvo there and turned the engine off.

"Look, its normal to have feelings like this on the night before your wedding. That's why guys have bachelor parties! It distracts them from those feelings until it is too late."

I could tell she was smiling through the dark. I could tell she meant well.

"You're right, of course." I said quietly.

She leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek. She hesitated just long enough that I saw it coming. As her lips approached, I turned my head so that instead of landing on my cheeks, her moist lips touched mine. She jerked back slightly at the realization of what had happened, of what I had done. That is when I moved my lips towards her and the impromptu kiss began anew. We kissed gently for longer than I had hoped, but then she gently pulled back.

"We shouldn't..." She said softly.

"Shouldn't what?" I asked coyly.

"You know!" She said somewhat breathlessly; as if just the thought of what it was we shouldn't do was arousing her.

"Probably, but I think we will anyway." With that I slid my arm behind her neck and gently guided her back to me.

"You're probably right." She said with soft resignation. "If I don't have you now, I'll never get another chance."

"My feelings, exactly..." I said trying not to sound egotistical.

As our lips met again, I heard the distinctive click of Ellen's seat belt being released. It was then that I realized that whatever we were going to do we were going to do right here in the parking lot in the front seat of her Volvo.

The parking lot was dark. The other tenants and I had been after the owner of the building to add some extra lighting, but so far our pleas had fallen on deaf ears. My parking space was even farther from the building than most and had even less lighting. It was covered and faced a small storage shed just like all of the other spaces in what we tenets called "the South 40". I could only hope that it was dark enough and private enough for our purposes.

With her seatbelt out of the way Ellen turned more towards me and deepened our kiss by parting my lips with her tongue. Up till then I thought she might just have been teasing me, but as our tongues met, her passion meter jumped up two or three notches.

I quickly dispensed with my seatbelt and tried to turn more towards her but her hands were all over me – running through my hair briefly before finding their way up my t-shirt. Before I knew it she was straddling me with my shirt hiked up to my arm pits.

As our lips parted, I heard her gasping for air. I was gasping too. I reached over to my right side and pulled the leaver that allowed the seat back to recline. With my free hand I reached for the waist band of her scrubs. Ellen cradled my face with her hands and kissed me again as my fingers found their way past the waistband and down inside her sopping wet panties to her fury patch.

She moaned aloud as I dipped my middle finger into her wet pussy. Our tongues were fencing once again as I felt one of her hands on the bulge in my jeans.

We broke the kiss once again, as she looked down my waist as her hands fumbled with my belt. I removed my hands from her pants to help her. The fact that I was no longer finger fucking her seemed to help her eye-hand coordination. Presently, my belt was undone and I heard my zipper being opened.

"Up, please." She said. I lifted my ass up just enough for her to pull my jeans and briefs down just far enough to release my cock. After that, with some effort, I was able to remove her scrub bottoms and her panties.

That was all she needed. She balanced herself with one hand while she used the other to guide my cock up into her pussy.

"Oh, god, you feel so good in me." She moaned as I felt her descend on top of me.

"You too, babe." Not exactly inspired prose, but what the hell was I supposed to say? If she wanted Shakespeare, she was fucking the wrong person!

"Fuck me, babe. Fuck me hard as you can!" Apparently she didn't want Shakespeare!

I started thrusting up into her while she rode me like three time rodeo champion! We clasped hand and this gave her some support while at the same time allowed me to guide some of her wilder gyrations. This was a whole new experience for me. Kathy (my fiancée, remember?) didn't believe in making love anywhere other than in a bed, or any way other than the "missionary" position. She is very good at what she does, but she had a limited repertoire - if you know what I mean.

I could tell Ellen was getting close to coming; by the way she was biting her lower lip, gasping for breath and trying to stifle what sounded like a scream. I could also feel her cunt beginning to twitch around my cock. I quickened my thrusts (not as easy as its sound given our position and the lack of room in the car) to try and push her over the edge, but her orgasm remained, elusively, just out of reach. I hate to admit it, but I was beginning to get tired (it must have been the beer) and Ellen could sense it.

"No, babe, come on! Fuck me!"

Acting on a whim, I let go of one of her hand, and using free hand smacked her hard on her ass. The shock of it surprised her, but not enough to stop what we were doing.

"What did you say?" I tried to sound stern, but I think I sounded like someone who had just run a marathon.

"I said, 'fuck me', damn it!" She was almost there.

Smack!

"Fuck me!"

Smack again.

"Fuck... Oh Jesus, god." she screamed. She was there! Her cunt started rymthically contracting around my cock. It only took a couple of strokes before my cock erupted inside her. When it did, I smacked her ass one last time.

It took a while for us to come down and calm down. By the time my cock finally slipped out of her, our breathing had resumed a more normal rate. I gently stoked her long auburn hair, damp now with sweat. Looking at our surrounds as she gently nuzzled my shoulder I saw that all the windows were steamed up. The air was stuffy to say the least.

I sat up just enough to reach the window hand crank and rolled down the window. The fresh air cool evening air was intoxicating.

Ellen looked up and surveyed the situation.

"Jeez! It smells like a gym in here." she said with a chuckle.

"I guess it does." I said.

Ellen leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Let's go upstairs."

And we did!

So, now it was the morning after and Kathy and I had just been pronounced "Man and Wife". Mendelssohn's Wedding March was playing loudly on the church organ as my new bride and I walked down from the altar and headed out the main aisle of the church. Towards the back sat a shapely young woman with auburn hair and sparkling blue eyes. Dressed in a conservative dark blue pantsuit she had a tired, if satisfied look on her face.

As we passed her pew she gave me a quick, knowing wink at the precise moment that Kathy's attention was focused on the other side of the congregation. I felt a shiver of mixed panic and excitement course through my spine that almost made me jump out of my shoes.

Look, I love my wife. I really do, but what happened between Ellen and I last night was more than just one time casual sex. There was no getting around that!

Like all new husbands, I don't know what the future holds in store for us, but one thing I do know; it's going to be, well, complicated!