A Kiss is Still a Kiss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,949 Followers

"Pleased you like it," he grinned in reply, then suddenly moaned as he felt her take him into her mouth, her lips stretching around his girth as she enveloped him in her wet heat.

He ran his hands through her silky hair, helping to keep it out of her face as she began to bob up and down on his shaft, her hands helping to pump his hardness as she did.

She must have felt him throbbing inside his mouth, it seemed like his whole length was pulsing as she massaged him with her mouth and tongue.

"Oh that's amazing," he breathed, and she was looking up into his eyes and smiling even as his cock continued to move inside her mouth, and he got that strange feeling inside him recognizing that he was fucking the face of the prettiest girl in school, someone he had dreamed about since way back.

"I didn't bring any condoms," she said, her face sinking in disappointment. "I completely forgot."

"I didn't either," Harry said, accepting responsibility as well. He didn't feel the same kind of disappointment he thought Samantha did - just the fact she wanted condoms right now filled him with happiness. It denoted her desire for him. He did think to himself it was high time he went out to buy some contraceptives himself, however.

"I have an idea," Samantha said now, and pumped his cock a few more times before pressing her palms against his chest, urging him to lie back against the bench.

Now she crawled round to kiss his mouth, said: "I'm not sure how well this'll work."

And she lifted a leg over his head, to kneel fairly precariously on the bench beside his cheek, her other leg remaining on the floor but her pussy now nestling down over his mouth.

Harry let out a long, deep moan at the sheer exhilaration of having her beautiful pink folds right there, even before he felt her drape herself over his chest, and take his swollen manhood back inside her mouth.

With both hands, he gripped her behind and parted her cheeks a little more, pulling her panties aside again to clear the way to reapply his tongue and his lips to her tender folds.

"Don't stop," she called to him in a loud whisper, but as he felt her now almost pounding his cock with her mouth, it was apparent that she was rubbing her pussy over his face more than he was really able to keep up with his licking and sucking.

It was exquisite, he felt as though electricity was flowing through his body, making his every sense somehow more vibrant as he experienced this magical girl. After a few moments, he just allowed her to control the whole thing, and while he continued to offer her his tongue as much as he could to push against her sensitive flesh as best he could, he was only really able to hold on tight and go with the flow.

He could feel her orgasm coming before it arrived, in the subtle trembling of her pussy, the sound of her desperate breathing, but it all proved too much for her to concentrate on his own pleasure at the same time.

She was soon sitting up, pressing her whole body down against him, gripping his head between her thighs as the colossal force exploded in her loins and swept throughout her body.

Afterwards, as her breathing calmed a little, and she came back down to earth realizing where she was, she apologetically lifted herself from his face.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Harry smiled at her as she twisted her body to look down on him. He said: "I'm fine. I loved it."

He even held her hips and pulled her back to him, so he could clean her juices from her pussy and inner thighs.

She giggled, and wiggled her butt as he licked her, perhaps because he tickled her a little, perhaps merely from the delight of having a guy only too pleased to pleasure her in this way.

Now it was her turn to ensure he was rewarded fully for making her come, and as she now resumed her position lying on his chest, sucking him as deep into her mouth as she was able, it wasn't long until she had him in the kind of desperate euphoria in which he'd had her just before.

In just a few moments, he felt the climax brewing at the very base of his cock, then that twinge as he passed through the moment of no return, and the hot come was bursting forth to spurt into Samantha's eager mouth.

*

Afterwards, once he had dutifully escorted her home, Harry was on cloud nine, floating on air. He felt as though somebody had opened his eyes somehow, and now he was seeing life in full color, 3D.

People said when a guy lost his virginity, he would become a man. Harry had always thought that idea full of hot air. He'd always expected that when it finally happened to him, he'd still feel just the same, except perhaps that the burning curiosity about what it would actually be like with a girl would be somewhat satisfied. On the whole, he thought it would be like how you don't really feel a year older on your birthday. It just kind of creeps up on you later that you're not 17 any more, or whatever.

Right now, what was creeping up on him was the feeling that he wasn't who he used to be. Samantha had changed everything, and would change everything. He could see that, and he was so ecstatic about it.

But then as he rounded the next street corner on his way home, suddenly there in front of him was a huge great obstacle to that change.

Jeb, the jilted ex, was waiting for him, and he looked furious.

12