A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 04

Story Info
Dressing up fun.
7.8k words
4.77
25.1k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened a bottle of bubbly and Rosie found enough food for Emily to make some sandwiches. It was amazing where the time had gone. We quickly settled back into a fun mood as I showed them the photographs I had taken yesterday at the Park. We reminisced about the good times and even Rosie was heard to comment. 'I can't believe I wore that out in the park. Look at those silly white stockings and that tiny skirt. Worse, I know I have no undies on under it.'

Emily was quick to point out that it was fun for that very reason. No-one else could tell whether you were wearing knickers or not. Not unless you wanted them to know. The thrill of not wearing them was something you could keep to yourself.

'Is there a thrill in not wearing them,' asked Rosie.

'Well I think so,' said Emily. 'If I walk down the street in a short skirt, any one of a number of things will give me a thrill. I might see a few men looking at me, or I might drop something on the ground, deliberately knowing that I have to pick it up and I may display myself. If the wind flutters my skirt it flutters my thrill machine. I get a little moist maybe, or even soaking bloody wet sometimes,' she finished.

'I think I can prove it to you, if you give me a little licence.'

'Okay, how?'

'Right go over to that table against the wall and show me how high you want the work-surface,'

'Oh no, I can't do that again, not now, not today. No ...oh you bastard. No. ohhh...'

She went over and lay down on the table, her skirt, just about covered her bottom.

Emily of course had no idea what I was doing and just looked amused.

'And now where do you want the kick boards please?'

She looked daggers at me, crossed to the wall and effectively put her fingers on the ground stiff-legged.'

This time the short skirt proved effectively to us that she was not wearing panties.

'And now the cupboard height.'

By now even Rosie was laughing as she mounted the step ladder and touched the ceiling.

'Oh Emily, quick over here. We must support her. We don't want her falling off the ladder do we?'

While looking up her skirt we held her legs, which was probably as well judging by the way she was giggling.

'Right last part of the proof. Come down here raise your skirt and let Emily feel if you are aroused.'

'Okay I believe you. Maybe it does give you a thrill under certain circumstances.'

'Oh no come on.' I said. 'You are not getting out of it that lightly. Show Emily the proof please.'

She was bubbly and flirty again now. She seemed to be happy to sidle up to Emily, staying well away from me and let her feel the moistness between her legs.

'Proof positive,' said Emily. 'Like a baby frog from the pond.'

'Ugggh,' we all laughed.

'I know it is nearly six, but I just have another few photos to take while you are all in the mood. Bedroom this time.'

Rosie looked puzzled. 'I haven't got any underwear that is nearly as nice or fun as Emily's as we know.'

'That's a first,' I said. 'You have admitted that sexy undies are nice and fun. They are next on the shopping list.. But no we don't need any costumes. I just want the two of you on the bed. Especially if you are still wet and sticky Rosie. The pictures will come out a treat.'

'Oh I don't think so. That is going too far.'

'What is? I have taken my sneaky crotch shots for the day when you had on the last set of undies. You may not have liked it but I have got them and I can prove that the shaving you did earlier was successful. Not a hair in sight.

Rosie went pale before turning crimson.

'Look, all I want today while you are both in such great moods, is a pillow fight. Pretend that you are a sleep-over.Nighties. Start horsing around. Pull each other's clothes off. Neither of you has undies on so it won't be hard. Pull each other's hair. Then just lie around and I will take the shots. I promise, no explicit crotch shots and I will stay a minimum of ten feet away while shooting.'

Emily was already up on the bed bouncing up and down with a pillow in her hands.

I handed Rosie the bottle of bubbly to fill up her glass. She drained her glass and took a big swig direct from the bottle.

The light of battle was in her eyes. The pillow was in her hand. I had so much fun just watching and snapping. They eventually got down to wrestling and Rosie being younger was just that much quicker than Emily and managed to get her nightdress up and around her arms. She held it deliberately, baffling her arms, while she started tickling her. I only promised no explicit crotch shots but Emily was rolling her legs around with abandon as Rosie tickled her. I could not have avoided taking a little pussy. It was wherever I looked. I am not going to suggest that Rosie let up a little on Emily, but she did pull her dress over her arms to leave Emily now naked. At this point Emily fought back hard and Rosie was quickly overpowered. Or wanted to make it appear so. Now the legs in the air were all Rosie's. Emily quickly removed her dress and the pair wrestled on the bed naked. While Rosie was still trying to tickle Emily, remember those sleep-overs, Emily was trying to play with Rosies tits and pussy. I thought I even saw her try to push a finger up her arse. Remember those sleep-overs. Eventually exhaustion took over, but not before the two girls wriggled to a comfortable position with one hand in each other's pussy and the other on a tit. The kisses were next and inevitable. I was wondering whether we were going to get a whole lesbian pussy-eating display. I certainly was not going to stop it.

We didn't. Rosie pulled back and I stopped taking photographs.

'I'm done with the photographs,' I conceded. 'If you two want to carry on I will just watch.'

'I'm sorry Emily I have never done this before and I am still not sure...Well, I know I would like to do it with you but, I don't think I am a lesbian. I am sure I'm not in fact. As lovely as it is, .. the fun we have been having, .. I just.. well, I prefer boys.'

'So do I,' said Emily. 'Just because I prefer boys however doesn't mean that you can't have fun with girls once in a while. Or shall we ask Tom to join us?'

'Oh no. That is, I'm sorry Tom. It is not that I don't fancy you, and you are a really nice guy..'

There was the deathknell, I was a nice guy.

'but I have never even kissed you, so we cannot just crawl into bed and start.. well you know what I mean.'

I knew the route now. I had to start kissing her!

Rosie climbed off the bed, seemingly reluctantly.

'I am finished for the day,' I announced. 'You have a lot to tell Alan tonight and I have got time to get these photographs to him before you speak to him.' Some of them are going to shock him, and I think if I have him right delight him. He is going to love those crotchless knickers. Now homework.'

Rosie giggled and Emily interrupted, 'Can I do it too?'

'Emily I am so sorry to break up the party when we have had so much fun for the next couple of days but tomorrow I need Emily on her own , as much as anything else we need to go shopping. If we started having too much fun it could waylay us.'

She looked disappointed.

'But if you are free on Tuesday again, I would love to have you spend the day with us. I think you will enjoy what I have planned.'

'That is probably just as well because I have a meeting of the charity board tomorrow. I would certainly have cancelled it to go out with you two again. This way I won't have to and I will see you again Tuesday.'

'As I said homework. We are going Lingerie shopping, so firstly prepare Alan for a big bill, or should I say big bills. At least three shops. It will be an early start. I will pick you up at nine. So make a list of everything you need to buy. We can then throw away all those old tired sets that were probably once your mother's. The other thing I want you to do is prepare Alan for what I have in mind. I want to be your boyfriend for the day. Remember the assistant who said if I was a husband or boyfriend I could go into the changing rooms with you. Well I want to be in there to see how these things look, so I have to be a husband or boyfriend. Perhaps a fiancée, would be nice. Perhaps I would be better off as a husband as your wedding ring will not look out of place. Anyway you can tell him that not only am I going to be in there, but you are going to treat me as if we were in love. Only when we are around other people of course. I will not expect a blow-job in the car. Well, not unless you really insist.'

That thought was attractive.

Rosie was stunned. 'I can't just be your wife, like that. We would need to get to know each other and I have no idea for example what your parent's names are.' 'We are not going for a test or a TV show, Mr & Mrs. I am only suggesting that we hold hands, I can put my arm around you without you flinching that sort of thing. I want to be able to say in the changing room, I don't like this. Take it off, try that instead.'

She nodded, 'I can do that, but I don't know what Alan will say.'

'I am sure he will be fine about it so long as you tell him all about the day and I keep sending the photos. Anyway I will see you at nine sharp. Do you want a hand with that bag Emily.'

I was not going to make the same mistake as I did yesterday.

It transpired she did want a hand so I put the bag in her boot.'

'Dinner now?' I asked quietly.

'Only if it is a takeaway, at your place. Colin might be at home at mine.'

'Follow me then, it is only twenty minutes away. '

I turned away, 'Bye Rosie.'

We pulled in at my place and I ordered pizza to be delivered. No expense spared, and I at least was hungry. I first had to email today's photographs to Alan.

I then poured a couple of glasses of bubbly and we sank onto the sofa French kissing.

There was no terrific passion, nor a huge urgency. This was catch-up sex. We had not been together in a while. We worked well together and we each remembered a couple of things that the other liked. She liked her neck being kissed. She also liked a finger in her bum.

We were interrupted by the pizza's arrival.

'Do you want to get it,' I said. 'Seems a shame to waste the opportunity to flash, especially as you don't live here, so he will never see you again. The money is on the sideboard in the hall.'

She grinned, and said, 'Is there enough for a tip.'

'That's up to you. What size of tip do you think he needs. He has been quite quick.'

I must be a terrible tipper because the amount I left was not nearly enough. Well judging by the blow-job the guy was getting in the hall anyway. I know next time I have delivery he will be there in two minutes flat. Boy will he be disappointed if he thinks I will be doing that to him.

She talked me through the tip as we ate.

'Fifteen percent,' he apparently said. 'Is that all I get? But he wasn't looking at the money in his hand. I doubt he knew whether it was three percent or twenty percent. I said that if he would prefer to have his tip in kind then he must put the change on the sideboard and drop his trousers. I guess I have saved you about eighty-five pence.'

'Well, give me a couple of minutes to finish this Pizza and I will be happy to thank you for saving me the change. Penny by penny in fact.

And I did.

She left about eleven and I promised her a good day on Tuesday. This was to be the completion, hopefully, of my attempts to turn Rosie into a flasher. I wanted her to feel pretty comfortable having her photo's taken while the workmen were around. I would work on persuading her she wanted to be the hostess at sex-parties in due course.

I was round to Rosie's bright as a button at nine sharp.

I leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. Just the sort of kiss a guy normally gets from his new wife in the mornings.

She leaned away.

'Hi wifey. No good morning kiss?'

'Huh. I have spoken to Alan and I cannot believe he agreed to your request. He made me promise to pretend when there are more than two of us there. So, correct no morning kiss. I only see two of us.'

That was good enough for me.

'Of course,' I said. 'If I decide that my new wife and I need to have sex in a crowded place, then you will go along with it. Right? On the other hand my new wife might like to practice a little civility and pretend all the time, in the hope that she will be able to limit my passion to a reasonable level. What do you think.'

With a wicked gleam in her eye she leaned in and gave me a deep French kiss full on the mouth. Our tongues played music together. This was another first, especially as I think she kept it going longer than she had originally intended.

'Good morning husband. That little bit of passion will have to keep you going all day I am afraid. I feel a headache coming on already.'

I slapped her butt and said 'In that case darling we had better get on we have a lot to do. Do you have your list and a credit card.'

She laughed. 'And I thought you were only after my body. It seems you want my cash as well.'

She was in a terrific mood considering the instructions Alan had given her.

She locked up and we were away.

'What underwear do you have on?' I asked.

'Just a bra and panties,' she said. 'I thought about it and I did not think you would want me wearing tights.'

'Absolutely correct, but remember I talked about throwing away all your underwear so let us start that now. Throw your bra and knickers out of the window please.'

Her mouth gaped a little. She was wearing a button through dress. Short sleeves, a fairly deep v neck tight at the waist flaring out to just under the knee. Dark blue with details picked out in white. Modest, but perfect for what I had in mind for the next couple of days.

'You probably only need to start by undoing one, maybe two buttons at the top. You should be able to squeeze your bra off without taking the rest of your dress off. Of course if you want to take the dress off first you are very welcome to wifey.'

She realised I was serious, undid two buttons slipped the bra straps over her arms and pulled it out through the open buttons.

She was quick to do the two top buttons up again.

Her knickers were even quicker. She snuck her fingers up under her dress, pulled and there they were in her lap.

I wound the electric window down.

'Say goodbye to them.'

She sadly shook her head as if in great sorrow. I caught the smile. She was enjoying this so far. The bra went first and then the panties. To hell with keeping our roads tidy.

'We are going to the mall we went to the other day first. We should be able to get most of the regular stuff there. We will have to go on to a couple of specialist shops probably later. But at least we know that here we will be able to get decent quality and have a good selection. You know how many sets you might need. I would suggest you have on your list about seven or eight sets plus stockings suspenders basques and slips. Am I right?

She nodded.

'Well buy them by all means, but for the foreseeable future, at least while I have a say in it, I don't see you wearing many regular bra and panties sets. But that is up to you of course. The way I see it is that we will cruise the shelves and we will both choose some items for you to try on. If we are early enough and it is not busy then maybe we can get the large changing room on the end.'

'I would be more comfortable on my own,' she said.'

'I don't think you would, but we can try it if you like. Look we are here now.'

We pulled up at the mall and alighted. I made a fuss of rushing round to open the door for her. It wasn't just to look up her skirt either, although I did. It was to play the part of her new hubby.

I held her hand as we crossed the car park, and received hardly a flinch in return. Well, only a small one.

As we walked into the mall there was shop-fitting going on and the whole of one wall was fitted with temporary mirrors.

'Watch yourself walk.' I instructed. 'See how beautifully you walk without a bra. It is not obvious until you look and then, every man and his dog, his male dogs anyway, will want to watch. It is not blatant or slutty. It is pure class. It shows you care but that you have a good enough body to say, look at me guys. But no touching. Except for me, that is. Your new husband.

Now just before we get to the store undo a couple of buttons at the top and two up from the bottom. Now look how you walk see the difference. More of a swagger. More look at me guys.'

And she did have more of a swagger. More confidence.

We went into the store that we were in last Saturday to buy the stockings. My luck was in. The same young lady I spoke to was mooching around the counter looking bored. I could not see any other customers.

'Hi,' I said. 'I don't know whether you remember me last Saturday. My name is Jones, Tom Jones. You suggested that if it was quiet my new bride and I could use the large changing room on the end so that she could try on some new lingerie.'

The light dawned on her face.

'Yes, of course Sir. Would you like to choose some items to try on first and I will put a reserved note on the cubicle.'

'But Darling,' Rosie said, in character. 'You did say that I could try the smaller one first to see whether I could manage.'

'Why sure. Just trot off and find something to try then.'

I turned to the young lady as she started walking away, 'Are you on commission, young lady?'

'Please, call me Sophie Sir.' She pushed her left breast out towards me to show me her name. 'And yes I am.'

'Oh good, you will do well with us this morning. Any extra help you can offer will be well rewarded. Firstly put up the reserved sign on the large changing cubicle and secondly when she has chosen some clothes to try on, can you escort Rosie to the smallest closet that you have without a mirror. I think Sophie was ahead of me.

'Is your young wife say, just a little shy, perhaps.'

'That is putting it mildly. But we are working on it and today is part of the course. I am hoping to have some fun as well. I don't suppose you could find me a bottle of champagne from the wine department and three glasses?'

'I can just pop down and get the Champagne. The glasses might be a bit harder but I will see what I can do after I have taken the young lady to changing room number ten. That is that one on the end down there sir. The least convenient mirror, sorry, I meant the most convenient mirror is possibly the one over there where the men's underwear starts.'

She gave an evil grin. 'Is that okay sir?'

'Perfect thank you Sophie. Do you have any recommendations, perhaps something particularly sexy.'

'Well Sir, if you are looking for t-backs, you know g-strings, there is a nice selection over there and...' she looked around and pulled down her own panties to hand them over to me, ...these I find particularly fun. They are on the stand as well.'

I accepted them and, in the spirit which they were offered, sniffed them appreciatively. 'I think we are going to enjoy today Sophie. There look she already has a small armful, why don't you go and help her. I have tried to tell her that she will not need many bra and panty sets at all because she will hardly be wearing any, but she seems to think better.'

She disappeared with Sophie while I drifted in the direction of number ten cubicle.

'Oh these are lovely Darling. They fit beautifully.'

'Oh good. Do they look good in the mirror? Come out and show me.'

'There isn't actually a mirror in here darling, but they feel snug so I know they fit.'

'Okay well come out and show me. There is a mirror out here.'

'I can't just walk out in my underwear dear. Anybody could be watching.'

'There is no-one else here but us dear, Not even Sophie is around at the moment. Out you come Darling.'