A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, my head full of notions about the orgy going on every morning in the bedding department.

'We have a date. Thank you for today.' I slipped her thirty pounds and my business card and telephone number.

'Ooh, you don't need to give me money Sir. Don't forget I am on commission. This will be a lot more than that.'

She gave it back to me. 'Also I know that if I give it back to you, you will come and see me. Right?'

Again I laughed. 'Now who's the psychologist. But you are right. See you next week.'

I leaned forward to kiss her cheek to find her tongue immediately over my lips.

I enjoyed for a couple of seconds before pulling away.

'If you keep that up you will have to tell them in here that I am your long-lost Dad or something.'

'I don't think so,' she said. 'Not with what I have got in mind for you.'

I laughed but she didn't. I was already looking forward to next week.

I saw Rosie coming towards me looking flushed, so picked up all the bags and with a little wave we were on our way back to the car.

*****

Authors note.

Thank you for your lovely comments. Much appreciated. Please keep them coming- good or bad, that's how we learn. 3 More chapters after this one will be ready by the end of the week- written- but proofreading still.