A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'There, walk up and down the shop a couple of times, before going to the mirror.'

The first reaction as she started walking was that the slit down the front opened out either side until the material flowed either side of her body baring all of her pussy and belly button, and even showing the side of the underside of her cleavage. She slowed right down and allowed the dress to fall back straight from the front. This time she made sure that she pushed her right leg out towards the right and trapped the strip of material between her legs. This meant that she could walk with impunity towards people as her slit was well covered. The spectators could see all of her right leg gapping up to two or three inches below her armpit and all of the left leg, and thigh, also up to her armpit. The material had not quite dragged itself over her nipple, but was in danger of doing so. Her pussy was just about covered by the material dragging between her legs.

It was almost unimportant to mention that of course the back piece fluttered out behind exposing the sides of her buttocks.

In fairness to Rosie, she did not hesitate. She continued up and down twice before stopping in front of the ogling men by the mirror.

'Mmm, different,' she mused aloud. 'I quite like that.'

'Or what about this,' I suggested. 'Look there is plenty of length in these shoulder straps to tie them a little lower. Let me show you.'

I rather suspect that Rosie had found this out for herself and it was confirmed when she said, 'No you cannot do that the dress is too long then.'

I tied them long so the front of the dress was held in place by her nipples. The top half of her aureolae were clearly visible.

'Woah, too low,' she quickly said, but without actually stopping me. 'You will find the dress will be too long and touch my feet.'

'But we can tuck it up a little using the belt,' I said.

'Oh but that will mean.... Oh my god no,' she finished as she realised what I intended to do with the belt. By looping enough material over the belt, enough that it would stay there of it's own accord, it would shorten the dress by six or eight inches back to mid-calf. Depending how much material I trapped under the belt it would bring the slit at the front of the dress right on past her pussy up to the belt. Every step she took would expose her nether lips. I was never going to trap too much material from the sides under the belt.

Poor Rosie could not see quite how high the slit was open. As she looked down her tits got in the way of her seeing and she knew that if she bent too far to look her breasts would actually fall right out.

Gamely she walked up and down a couple of times before facing the mirror.

As she stopped the slit which had been widely spread displaying her labia pulled back together, perhaps giving the impression that she was almost decently covered.

'Mm, well not as bad as I suspected,' she said. I cannot believe she was expecting much worse?

'I need two volunteers,' I said and was nearly killed in the rush of over a dozen guys that were now standing around.

I chose a couple at random. 'Ask the Manager for a plastic bag each and choose one costume each that you would like these girls to try on. Slip it in the bag and bring it back to me.'

While we were waiting for the costumes I got the girls to stroll up and down a couple of times each to prolonged applause.

It kept their mind off the fact that the costumes we were going to choose were hardly at random. The two guys would almost certainly be choosing costumes that revealed as much as possible.

The guys laughingly brought me the two plastic bags. I had a quick ferret around in them and chose the white one for Emily and the black leather outfit for Rosie.

I removed a small bag from one of the plastic bags and handed the rest of the bag to Emily. The other one I gave to Rosie and they headed off towards the changing curtain. I wondered whether one would wait as there was hardly room for one in there, let alone two.

They decided to share which meant more fun for them and more for us as we were watching.

It was relatively easy to see heaving breasts and buttocks around the edges of the curtain. It went a bit quiet at one stage as I heard Rosie say, 'I am going to need a drink to wear this. Or be really turned on maybe.'

I saw Emily kissing her hard, perhaps hoping to turn up the heat a little. That also raised a cheer.

When Emily came out she was wearing a round-necked all in one outfit that came down to mid-thigh. It was composed of strips of material fastened at the neck and at the hem to another stiffened loop of the same material. Each strip had a number on it from one to sixteen. When I saw these I recognised the significance of what I had in my hand. It was a game. When somebody drew a number out of the bag I guessed they could remove the strip. I had a quick look and, yes they were all connected with Velcro. Eventually if all sixteen pieces came off all she would have left would be a ring around her neck and the hula-hoop style base would fall to the floor. I did a quick head-count. I reckoned there were still eleven or twelve men waiting.

'Emily I would like you to offer each of these men this bag. They will remove and hold onto the ball and remove the strip from the dress with the corresponding number. This is a really random dress.'

After about six picks her left breast was exposed and the strip down the middle of her back between her buttocks was also missing along with four other random pieces. We were beginning to see a lot of flesh. There was no sign of Rosie.

'Are you alright Rosie?'

'I guess so. I have the dress on at last, if that is what you can call it. Random huh?'

'Well you know it was nothing to do with me?'

'Huh.'

'I might wait in here until Emily has finished. I wouldn't want to steal her thunder as she gets down to the last few pieces, or be standing around in this outfit for too long either.'

She was keeping an eye on the proceedings by simply looking over the curtain top. Emily's right breast was now exposed and there were just six pieces left, only two of which were due to come off. She still had the strip down the front of her body over her pussy lips, the number eleven strip. It was not covering a lot but it was still there. One buttock still had a couple of pieces covering it. The other remaining ones were all at the sides and covering nothing.

The last but one strip number was revealed to a groan. That was over her left buttock. The crowd still wanted number eleven over her pussy.

'Number eleven,' shouted the final guy as he held the number aloft, clenched in his fist. He dived on to the strip and pulled it from the connections. I am sure they had seen her shaven pussy lips many times as she had walked around but there was a sense of satisfaction at seeing them bared properly. I saw him put the ball back in the bag so I went over to collect the other numbers as the dress was rather meaningless without them.

Emily strolled back baring her teeth. |She did not look over happy.

'What's up?' I said.

'That last guy, he cheated. He did not pick out number eleven. He just said he did.'

'Well why didn't you ask to see it and show him up for the cheat that he was?'

'I couldn't because I was holding it in my hand. Nobody should have got it.'

I laughed fit to bust. 'That is so funny. You couldn't call him on it because you were cheating him in the first place.'

She saw the irony of it and started grinning. Until she saw Rosie emerging from the cubicle, that is.

All our mouths fell open. I had known it was a leather ensemble. What neither I nor even Emily, who had been in the changing room with her, had realised, was that it was a series of straps, done up by buckles, aligned to go all around the erogenous zones not over them. Her tits, pussy, buttocks and even her belly button were boxed around, highlighting effectively the contents. It was straight from a fetish ball and covered nothing. Even the strap between her legs was two thin straps, parting either side of her labia, offering complete exposure.

She stopped the shop in it's tracks. She walked around in silence until a gradual noise started. First a few murmur then a couple of whistles and shouts. Finally outright standing applause coupled with a couple of those ridiculous golfing shouts.

'You're the babe.'

'Wow.'

'Fabulous.'

'Miss World strikes again.'

'I love you.'

'Will you marry me.'

And of course

'Hole in one.' From a golfing idiot.

She had stopped looking sullen. She was glowing.

Her head was up, her arms were back and breasts were standing out. As she walked she flicked her nipples making them even harder.

She bowed to massed applause and joined Emily back in the cupboard.

I could see the girls embracing, deep french kissing, hands all over each other. The noise did not abate.

They were not long in there realising that there were more comfortable places in which to enjoy themselves. They came out fully dressed to the disappointment of the crowd. At least as fully dressed as they went in.

The girls had selected a couple of toys and given them to the manager. I went to pay and he thanked us for the show we had put on. I would like to offer you a present of the two outfits that you put on first,' he said, holding up the bag into which he had slipped the girl's toys.

'Thank you very much,' I said. 'The girls will be delighted. As you know that was their choice. Say thank you girls.'

They chorused their thank you.

'And one last thing,' he said. 'I have put a couple of presents in room three for you, just before you go. And no charge to go into the room of course. You can spend free time in there and watch some of the films if you like.'

'It would be rude not to see what he has left us,' said the girls, so we wandered back through the curtain to room three.

It was dark in there at first, but it got a lot brighter after we shut and locked the door. There were no signs of any packages on the one and only small sofa and I was just about to muster them into leaving again when we heard a rustling noise and through four holes in the walls appeared pricks. Real live penises. One large black one, a couple of medium sized ones and a small one. I somehow assumed that the manager was the small one.

I laughed. 'There are your presents girls, if you want them.'

Rosie immediately turned up her nose. 'How dreadful. What are they doing there? Are they just for us to look at? That is disgusting.'

Emily was fascinated and had already started fondling the large black one.

'Rosie,' she said. 'Look at this one. I think this is even bigger than Tom's and certainly Alan's.'

Rosie went over to have a closer look and before she could stop herself was feeling it for herself.

'They are there for you to suck or even to back up against and fuck, or at least a hand-job,' I explained. 'It's called a gloryhole.'

'I cannot believe this,' said Rosie, although she was obviously fascinated.

She was now feeling the other dicks, first the medium sized one alongside the black one, before moving to the other side and fondling the other two. She eventually said, 'This one looks clean,' and bent down to take it in her mouth. She continued to wank off the small one which rapidly ejaculated over her hand. It was immediately replaced by another medium size dark brown one.

'Oh my god, how many do you think are in the queue,' said Rosie.

'At least a dozen,' I said. 'That is how many men were in the other part of the

shop when we left it.'

'Well if they think I am going to service that lot without any satisfaction myself, they are sadly mistaken,' Rosie said.

'You can always back up against one,' I suggested.

'Well frankly I have no idea where they have been and most of them don't look too clean,' she said analytically.

Emily meanwhile had given hand relief to one guy and taken a mouthful of semen from the big black one. 'Mm that was nice ,' she said. 'But you are right Rosie, they do not look too clean. They certainly do not smell of soap. On this side anyway.'

We agreed, it was time to go. I was a little worried with the number of men waiting out there that we may have been forcibly detained, but as we opened the door I could hear the manager calling them to order, 'Come on guys, you know the rules. They can stop when they like. Any dissent and you will be banned. No more phone calls.'

So he did make some phone calls after we arrived!

'Thank you,' I said to him as he passed over two parcels of goods, the clothes in one and my g-strings in the smaller one.'

'My pleasure,' he said, shaking my hand and trying to kiss the girl's hands.

'If you ever want to do this again, please just come on over and if you care to tell me in advance I can have a real crowd waiting for you. You know if the girls want to show off a bit.'

Subtle to the end.

I looked up to the screen and stifled a laugh.

'Let's go girls.'

It was on the way to the car when I explained what I had been laughing at.

'Did you see the big screen over the counter?'

'Yes,' they said, 'it was showing porno.'

'In that case you know that you are both porno stars because they had a live feed from the glory-hole room.'