A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went and had a chat to George and asked him if he was ready. He knew roughly what was going to happen, and he also knew that the guys had been told that they must not stand around watching and doing nothing. Ideally they would just be there and not looking. We all knew that was never going to happen but they had to make do with quick peeks. George quickly made the circuit of the half a dozen workers he had there. There was a plasterer and his mate, a couple of plumbers, two top-end electricians fitting security cameras and other devices, another one just laying cable to bring power to every conceivable workspace and corner, a general builder and of course George and his young apprentice Jerry.

I rigged some white sheets over by the almost dry plaster and brought in a stool. I stood her in the middle of my set fully dressed. She was wearing a tennis shirt and her favourite mid calf length blue skirt. That was not going to remain on for long.

'Right now smile.'

'But you said I wouldn't be recognisable.'

'The photos I hang on the wall will not be. I need to photograph all of you to find your photogenic features. Now smile.'

After ten minutes, I exasperatedly said 'Come out to the hall a minute so I can talk to you. This is silly. Your husband said you would be co-operative. Have you forgotten already how much fun you had yesterday flashing and teasing. These are only men. What is the difference?'

'I will see these men again tomorrow and the next day and the next. They will know my name. They know where I live. They may be rapists and psychotics. I cannot get undressed in front of them.'

'Now listen you are being silly. I have worked with these guys before. Most of them are happily married men. Of course they are going to look at you. If they took their clothes off I know that you would look at them. Not only that but your husband has scared me and I have scared them. No-one will touch you now or ever, unless you want them to.'

'What do you mean, unless I want them to? I am never going to want them to touch me. Why should I? What have you got in mind you pervert?'

I tried to soothe her. 'I have nothing in mind, it was a tongue in cheek comment about how they have all had a look at you walking around and already they can't keep their eyes off you. You are beautiful. But more importantly to them you are unattainable. Even Jerry, the jack-the-lad apprentice working with George, a bit of a lady's man, he was so frightened by me he didn't even want to come here.'

While this baloney was not exactly the truth it did give some reassurance it seemed.

'Look I have been getting nothing from you so far. You are dead within. Let's go and get a bottle of wine, and drink most of it quickly.'

I looked in the freezer while she was getting glasses and found a bottle of vodka. This was better. I poured a couple of shots.

'Here forget the wine. This is quicker and you won't be peeing all the time.'

I put on a radio and tuned to a popular music channel.

'Right get those clothes off.'

Two or three workmen turned around until I gave them a scary glare.

'Just your t-shirt and skirt will do. Leave your underwear on.'

I snapped away while she timidly pulled off her t-shirt and then slid her skirt down. She kept her back to the guys and tried to cover her titties with her arms. But we had started. I practically laughed to see that she had obviously found the biggest oldest bra and panties that she possessed. Even my mother wore nicer sets that that. I expect.

'First thing is that you can waste another five minutes by going back upstairs and putting on some decent attractive, sexy undies that I can photograph. You really would be embarrassed if I took pictures of those and started showing them around, even to Alan. Shall I show Emily? Ask her what she thinks about you wearing granny pants? Put a pair of stockings and a suspender belt on, and stop being so silly.'

'That's better,' I said as she came back downstairs. 'You know it makes sense. Here have another shot.'

I gave her another vodka and turned up the music.

'Look, I know you don't like this but the guys aren't looking. They are working, and with the music up they cannot hear us either. Start relaxing or I will have to really embarrass you. I can you know.'

Was this wrong? Had I terrified her again?

It seemed not. I put her in various poses and moved around her with one camera while another locked on a focal length took one shot every five seconds.

We spent about half an hour. I deliberately took close-ups of limbs, ears, her neck, her elbows and knees. None of these I was ever likely to use. Firstly she was not relaxed enough, secondly I needed a better camera than the one I had with me for many of these close-up shots. I would also want to do them while she was naked.

'Lets take a break.' She looked around for her clothes. 'No stay in your undies for the time being. Let's have a chat and a think. This time we will have a glass of that wine. We sat on bar stools against the table in the centre of the room. The six guys continued to work around us.

She was still not at ease and a little feeling came to me that just maybe I was beginning to appreciate the problem.

'Let me feel.' She blushed as I reached towards her. I felt between her legs. It was no more than moist. I can do better than that I thought.

'Are you thinking about sex now?'

'Not much, no not really,' she whispered. I always get a little wet when I think of Alan and I know that he will get to see these eventually and he will be very happy.'

This was wrong she was only enjoying her feelings for someone else not for herself.

'Do you masturbate now?'

'Sometimes. If Alan is away for more than a couple of nights.'

'And do you enjoy it?'

'Yes it tickles.'

'What do you think about?'

'Alan usually, but sometimes about showing other men as well. Like on a stage or in a busy room and Alan makes me take my clothes off. That tickles even more. I like to think about that.' She added something else in a whisper that I did not hear.

'What did you say?'

'I said, 'and you.' I have been masturbating thinking of you recently. Last night after we had made love, I did it again.'

I was flattered of course and began to see a way into the next stage.

'Did you enjoy showing me your bottom when we measured the ceiling and the table? And also when we were walking around the mall?'

'Yes I had instructions what to do in the kitchen that day. I did not need to think. I could think about getting wet for Alan. But then last night I thought about you seeing my bottom again in the mall and at the adult shop, and in bed and...'

I realised that to make her feel sexy I would have to tell her exactly what to do, to leave no actions unplanned. To take away the responsibility for her actions. But how to wind her up first?

I had an idea. The alcohol was loosening her up and she was wriggling around on the stool. Maybe it was starting.

'Come here again and let me feel. Now go and make the workman a cup of tea.' She looked around for her clothes.

'No. No clothes, just as you are. Think of that busy room. Go on. Put the kettle on first and then go up to each of them and tap them on the shoulder or hold their arm, make some form of contact with each one and ask them individually whether they would like a drink. They will look at you quickly, but you will have to do it because I am telling you to. If they touch you back you must not jump away or say anything. You must smile but shake your head to show that you don't mind but they still should not do it.'

She put the kettle on the temporary stove and approached George, my mate the foreman. She held his arm that was screwing up a batten, leant in towards him and whispered in his ear. He stood up looked her up and down and said yes, two sugars. She shivered, and moved on to the next one. They all wanted tea until she got to the last, the Jack-the-lad, Jerry, a cocky young nineteen year old apprentice.

He was on a ladder leaning into the batten that he was drilling. She put her hand on his bare thigh. He was wearing shorts as many of the guys do. He looked down and reached for her hand and made a motion to his ear as if he could not hear her. It was noisy with the radio and the workman's noise.

He dropped one foot down a step and placed the hand that he was holding on his inner thigh just under the leg of the shorts. If his cock was hanging on the right leg she was on inch or two away from it at most.

She blushed and shouted up to him about the tea.

He nodded while holding eye contact.

'I'll come down,' he said. He tried to climb down the ladder while holding her hand under his shorts. I guessed she was on his cock now.

He managed to brush against her tits. 'No sugar for me darling. I am, like you, sweet enough already.' She retrieved her hand and in a trance walked back to the whistling kettle and the cups ready on the work surface had she had prepared earlier.

They clustered around her as she poured water onto the teabags and added the milk. She added sugar into each cup. Her hands were occupied so that made it easy for the boys, led by Jerry, to jostle, touch and fondle her body.

She stood there seemingly immune for a minute or two. She did not attempt to stop them, but gradually I saw her push back against one of the guys standing close behind her. She pushed her bottom against his stiffening cock and I knew she was ready for the first of my real photos.

I rescued her from the attention of the boys, much to their chagrin and promised them that there while there was more where that came from, if I found them touching her when I hadn't planned it, they would be sacked and probably end up in hospital. I thought that was small but timely reminder of her husband.

Now I took her back to her stool while the guys went back to work. I felt between her legs and she was wet.

She stood back in front of my cameras and I clicked away.

'Think about the guys. They wanted to fuck you. Think about the guy standing behind you. Did you feel his dick with your bottom? Did you remember you only had a flimsy piece of lace between you and his dick? Did you feel Jerry's cock under his shorts? Did you put your hand on it? Was that one or two guys playing with your tits? Did they squeeze your nipples?'

Now she was getting worked up.

'Take off your bra,' I ordered. 'Feel those fingers on them.'

I turned her constantly one way then another, trying to get the best angles from both cameras. I was now doing the close ups. The stationary camera took the longer shots. I shot her toes, her fingers, her elbows and of course her nipples. They stood out like small thumbs. I took the opportunity to twist them and see if I could get them any harder.

'Now, drop your panties for me. Slowly. Face this way. Turn your back. Pull down one side. Turn again. Bend forward and pull them down slowly.'

I shouted out to George, 'Guys I think you can take a five minute tea break. Gather round.'

Rosie went red again as the workmen crowded around to watch, Jack and one or two of the others slowly massaging themselves over their shorts.

'That's it take them right off.'

She had a beautiful split vulva, all her lips were tucked in and tight. There was just a girlish split.

'Spread those legs. Wider. Wider. Lie on your back and open yourself up.'

I changed the angle on the stationary camera and closed in myself for pictures of that glorious cunt.

I turned her over and took probably another fifty of her bottom alone. Her little brown starfish of an arsehole seemed to wink at the cameras. Well at me anyway.

'We're nearly done. Back to work boys. Show's over. Just a few more Rosie. From this side showing you posing naked and exposed with all the guys in the background. That was what Alan wants. That's good. That's good. One more, yes one more. That's it. It's a wrap.'

I helped an exhausted Rosie to her feet.

'Go on off you go to your bed. Have your wank now. You should enjoy this one. I will still be here downstairs working in the lounge on my lap-top, having a look at these first pictures.'

I could hear her orgasm from the lounge where I was working to get away from the noise. I suspect the builders heard her too. Perhaps I should have watched, or even joined in but I knew my time had gone. I had turned the radio off but could still hear her coming above the noise of the power drills.

I went and spoke to George.

'Let yourself out when you finish boys. I will probably be around until six or seven working on these photos, but you don't need to see me. I would be surprised if you hear from the lady of the house but listen, No-One, I emphasise again, No-One, goes upstairs and No-One touches her. Not unless I am here to give permission.'

I looked around to get nods of agreement even from Jerry.

'Trust me,' I added by way of emphasis. 'It will not be worth it. As I said before you will be sacked and you may end up in hospital.'

This was a language they understood.

Rosie apparently had gone to sleep straight after she finished enjoying herself.

She now looked suitably embarrassed.

She was covered up but in a very feminine peignoir.

'I wouldn't go back in the kitchen just now,' I said. 'They will be finishing up soon and if I know men, you going in there will delay them for another hour at least. Can I get you anything?'

'I am starving hungry,' she said. 'Can you just find me a piece of cheese and some grapes from the fridge and perhaps we could go out and eat in the local pub when it starts serving at seven.'

'Sure,' I said. 'In the meantime while I am finding the cheese have a look through some of these photographs that I have put in this folder here, there are only a dozen or so, but they will give you an idea of what I have in mind. Most of the other photos, the discards, are in this folder here that I will send off to Alan.'

I came back with two plates of cheese, some grapes, apple, a couple of sticks of celery, salt, butter, biscuits and a new bottle of wine. What a forager.

'Tom, these photos are great, fantastic even.'

'Well thank you ma'am. I am not just a stupendous lover you know, or even a wonderful kitchen designer. I can take the odd snap.'

She laughed. 'I am not sure about the lover bit. I am yet to be convinced, and before you say any more, dream on... at least until we've had dinner,' she added quietly.

We heard George and the guys leaving and realised that it was after six.

She ran upstairs and got dressed and by six-thirty we were tucked into the corner of the pub, by the fireplace, with a drink, waiting for them to start serving food.

We shared a hot melted camembert with some French bread as a starter and polished off a couple of lamb shanks in a tomato and garlic sauce to finish. We had already consumed the cheese course earlier.

I drove her home and waited while she alighted, as if I was just going to leave.

'Are you not coming in for ... coffee.'

'Well,' I said. 'I don't like to impose on your hospitality and with my foremost talent dismissed as non-stupendous, I thought I might go home and cuddle the cat.'

'By all means,' she said with a glint in her eye.' Of course if you don't think you can improve on that performance the other night than yes, best the cat sees a bit more of you, but on the other hand if you want to brush yourself up performance-wise, well you had better come in and let me maybe show you a trick or two.'

By the time I was out of the car, she had unlocked the front door and was halfway up the stairs, giggling madly, dispensing shoes, coats and her jumper as she ran. I just about caught her at the bedroom door in time to grab her, squeeze her, kiss her and stop her removing any more clothes until I was ready.

She had quickly unzipped my trousers and was halfway through my shirt buttons before I was able to break the kiss and tell her that I wanted to sit on the edge of the bed while she did a little strip for me.

I briefly remembered that the place was bugged with cameras and sound but rationalised that Alan had said he wanted me to seduce her as an aid to increasing her exhibitionism. He just didn't tell me how many times. Maybe I would flee the country. It was going to be worth it.

I was entranced as I sat naked on the bed, and she danced in front of me, part striptease, part ballet and part lap-dance. She hummed a little song to keep her movements in time and I hummed my appreciation.

Gone was the timid little mouse of a girl that had been frightened of the big bad builders. Jekyll and Hyde had nothing on this one.

Too soon the dance came to an end but she ended up in my arms, our lips and tongues grinding against each other, our hips emulating the movement of our lips.

We soon moved to a sixty-nine with Rosie on top aggressively sucking my cock between orgasms. She must have come a couple of times already as I strummed her clit with my tongue.

'Enough,' she said. 'I need you inside me.'

She straddled me cow-girl style before seemingly remembering what she had told me about showing me a trick or two. She quickly started going through all the standard fare, cow-girl and reverse, doggy, on our sides, ending up in missionary. She seemed satisfied with these and was again on the brink of her biggest climax yet.

I decided to show her one that she may not have seen. I pushed her legs up so they were either side of her shoulders back on the bed before standing and pushing my cock vertically down into her welcoming grip.

'Oh my ...,' I heard her cry before she screamed and squirted the best part of a cupful of cum all over me and the bed.

This triggered my climax and I ground hard against her, my cock and hips squeezing against her pudenda, just trying to get that extra half inch inside.

We lowered ourselves back to the bed and she wriggled back on top of me before pulling the sheet over our sticky bodies.

'Will you stay? Until morning?'

'Yes,' I said, 'but I must leave before seven or the builders will be back.'

She set the alarm for six thirty and we slept the sleep of the just, or maybe realistically the un-just, or maybe the just-fucked. Whatever,- I hated to hear that alarm go off and drag me into the shower just so that she could keep her reputation as an honest, but naked, woman in front of her builders.

And that is how the days moved on. Rosie began to trust the builders and I would often find her moving naked amongst them, making tea, and even sitting there at the table, just chatting, eating her bowl of fruit salad or sipping her chablis.

She was so relaxed after the third or fourth day that I had to regularly warn the guys of the penalties of stepping outside the bounds of propriety. It did not help that the workforce were constantly changing. The plasterers were gone as were the electricians. The flooring specialists and unit fitters were now on site. The more technical electricians would be back later to finish installing the high tech cameras and computer equipment.

I was on top of the world enjoying my days taking photos of Rosie and sleeping each night in her bed until the early hours.

Alan had been away the whole time giving me leave to take all the liberties I liked with her. And liberties I took. I fucked her in just about every room in the house, the garden, the potting shed, and the garage, and that was just around the house. Our days had been filled with shagging in supermarket car parks, shopping malls, public gardens and even my house on one occasion.

Before that night she had told me, for the benefit of the cameras in her bedroom, that she would not be seeing me that night as she had been invited to spend the evening and night at Emily's.