A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily had been dragged into the group. 'Oh look, you can see Emily's nipples though this material. Feel how hard they are. George, hold her nightie up a bit and look at her panties. They are getting very wet aren't they Emily?'

Emily went bright red. They had obviously left the prepared script.

'Hold on a moment,' said Emily. 'If you think I am getting wet lads, just look at this.'

She grabbed Rosie's arms and threw her back across the table. 'Hold her arms lads. George, do you want to know what wet is? Tim how wet does your plaster get? Jerry is this not wetter than even the cups of tea you have been drinking?' She hauled down Rosie's string as far as her ankles.

'Go on George pretend she has a cup of good hot tea up there. Get slurping. Lads, just pull her bra up and play with her titties. This wanton little slut is going to get fucked and fucked properly. Get your cocks out guys and enjoy her.'

I thought I should step in. It was far too late to effect a rescue but there were still boundaries.

'This doesn't go outside the room and no repeats. You will not even tell your workmates about this or you will pay the consequences. You hurt her and you get hurt ten times as much, However you get to take home a bottle of bubbly for every orgasm she has. Go for the slut. Stick your cock up her cunt and into her mouth. Just leave her arse alone.'

I knew that Rosie would be turned on by my language.

She was. She moaned deeply and gifted her first bottle to the guys as soon as George rammed his rod home in one long drive.

I meantime bent Emily over the table and enjoyed myself. I pulled her panties down and started licking and sucking her from her ass to her clit. She was ready as well. I suspected that they had spent all day talking about what might happen. Both girls were steaming.

I briefly heard Rosie shout 'Oh God Emily, Jerry's cock is even bigger than I expected and Tim's tastes divine.'

Rosie was doing her hostess with the mostest act as I could see Jerry's dick and it was no larger than mine or Alan's.

Whether Rosie was acting or really turned on even I could not tell. She was revelling in having the three cocks, one in her cunt, one in her mouth and the other in her hand being kept warm. I think it had probably been planned that Emily would be on the receiving end of one or two of them but she was keeping me happy and so Rosie was left to cope on her own. And coping she was.

She was moaning and screaming as George apparently came inside her and moved over for Tim to have a go at her cunt.

I managed to bring Emily off a couple of times but poor Rosie was in freefall, she seemed to be in a continuous orgasmic spasm.

I was unable to keep up with the orgasm count so mentally reserved a full case of twelve bottles.

After about an hour they seem to come to a natural pause. Each of the guys had come at least a couple of times I am sure and Rosie was just a just a mess, lying now face down on the specially designed kitchen table her thighs awash with semen.

I mentally praised myself for a good job in getting the kitchen table the right height to expend a little passion.

I located a case of champagne and put it on the table beside them.

'Well I think you have done a good job, on the kitchen as well,' I laughed.

They appreciated the man-to man-humour and slapped a few high fives.

'I am not going to ask you to hang around while I get cleaned up and I know that Tim does not want to be late for a beer with his mates.'

At that precise moment he looked so disappointed that they were not going to make a night of it that I almost laughed.

He tried to splutter out an excuse, 'Oh well it's not that important and you know, well, if you want us to stay...'

'No seriously guys, I think all good things must come to an end and Rosie will be dead to the world in a few minutes.'

I saw Tim and Jerry casting looks towards Emily who by now was fully dressed again and sipping on her own glass of champagne as if nothing unusual had happened since they came back from shopping.

The guys took the hint eventually and George started rounding them up. He formally thanked 'Mrs Thompson,' for the chance to work in her lovely home and for the 'friendliness' she had shown to his gang. He finally completed his short speech by offering to drop everything he had scheduled if she ever needed work doing in the future. I'll bet he would, I thought.

Rosie hardly managed to respond. She was just about able to wave a hand and mumble about 'her pleasure,' how 'quick and efficient' his gang had been and reiterated that she would happily have George and his boys back to do more work for her in the future. Not quite a promise but she certainly left the three of them with some hope.

I walked the guys out to their van and watched them stow the case of champagne in the back.

'Now don't forget lads. You need to keep this absolutely quiet. Never forget that her husband is a strange guy, given to rages. He knew this was going to happen today but, while today he has been incredibly generous with his wife on this one occasion, if word ever got out I know that whoever spilt the beans would end up having an accident at work. Do not even tell your buddies about her. It will get out. The same will happen if you ever think about coming back here without being invited and looking for seconds. It ain't going to happen and I really would not want to see any of you guys on the wrong end of a beating. Just put this one down to experience. Thanks guys. I will be in touch George, I may have another job for you soon.'

I waited while they drove away before going back in to find Rosie much recovered and cleaned off with Emily's help.

'Oh Tom, thank you so much for telling them not to do my backside. I really wanted to save that for Alan as you know.'

It was now my turn to be disappointed. I had half hoped to reserve that little pleasure for myself after they had gone. That was not going to happen. Rosie was now restored to 'Lady of the Manor' and was quietly and efficiently closing off this section of her life.

'And Tom I want to thank you for everything. I cannot tell you how much Alan will appreciate the changes you have wrought in me. I felt I would be able to get through this meeting with George and his colleagues as just as an ordeal to be faced, but, as I think you can tell, I enjoyed it, perhaps a little too much.'

She looked suitably embarrassed but somehow I just knew she was talking for Alan's benefit on the cameras. Who knew he may have been watching us as she spoke.

I took the hint and made my apologies that I had to be leaving.

Emily said that she would stay and help her clear up a little and perhaps have dinner so that she would not be too lonely before Alan came back tomorrow morning.

Rosie walked me out to my car.

'Oh Tom, now there are no cameras here I don't know what to say,' she started.

'Don't say anything. This portion of your life is over. I just hope that I have changed it for the better not the worse. In your case I rather think I have, but, well, if everything goes really, really wrong let Emily know. She will always be able to contact me. I don't want to hear from you. Ever. Trust me it is better that way.'

I kissed her quickly and got into the car, tears in my eyes. They matched the flood now bursting from Rosie's pale green wondrous orbs. I waved to the very last moment that I turned out of the drive.

Epilogue.

Alan was as good as his word. The builder's bonuses, their financial bonuses, were on time and so was mine. A month later I started to get offers of work from people who passed Alan's regards to me. Six months later I had forgotten Rosie had ever existed. Yeah right.

I had never seen, contacted, or even texted her despite a phone message from Emily to say that she would like to meet up for a drink and that we had a mutual friend who might come along. I breezily replied that I was working so hard on a couple of jobs in Liverpool that I had no time to socialize. I would stay in touch with her when I finished these jobs but if our mutual friend was who I thought it was, then I must regret. I wondered whether Alan had put her up to it.

Three months later I received through the post another bonus cheque with a hand written note from Alan telling me how pleased he was with the kitchen and how happy he was with the success of my other projects. I suspected it was our other mutual project that he was talking about not the projects that had been keeping me in Liverpool.

Six months later I got another bonus through the post.

'Mr & Mrs Alan Thompson cordially invite Mr Tom Jones to a 'Kitchen Party'

8th October. Eight until Late. Dress smart casual. Overnight stay expected. RSVP.'

I replied that regrettably I was busy in Edinburgh that weekend and sent my response attached to large bunch of flowers.

In February I was invited yet again to a 'Valentine's Day Kitchen Party' with a similar invitation to stop over. There was also a hand written note from Alan hoping that I would be able to put any reservations to one side and that he would be pleased to see me. He asked if I would be able to give a short talk on the pictures that hung in the kitchen, perhaps showing which part of the body the photograph represented where it was not clear. He would supply the model.

My hand shook as I penned, 'Mr Tom Jones would be delighted to accept Mr & Mrs Thompson's Invitation to a Valentine's Day Kitchen Party. I will be happy to try to remember which photo represents which body part and look forward to demonstrating it to your guests.'

I lovingly looked through the album that I had made for myself of copies of the pictures next to the appropriate body parts.

My Terminal Bonus had arrived.

The End