A Kitten Tail

Story Info
Kitten gets a present from Sir and Mistress.
3k words
4.36
30.9k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{This is a story based on a fantasy for Sir. I do hope you enjoy and there will hopefully be more tales from Kitten sometime soon!}

You come in to find Mistress and I cuddled on the couch watching Dr. Who. You smile and sit down on a comfy chair; you're holding a small box held closed with a pink, tied ribbon.

"Come here, Kitten, I have a present for you."

I untangle myself from Mistress and go to Sir, kneeling between his legs and resting my head against his warm thigh. He strokes my hair gently, then places the box on his lap.

"Open it," he says with a smile.

I untie the bow and open the box. My eyes go wide and I blush. Nestled among the pink tissue paper is a fluffy, silvery gray tail with black spots. There is also a matching pair of gray spotted ears on a headband. I giggle and blush as I hide my face against his thigh. I hear Sir chuckle, he takes my chin and lifts my face to look at him.

"Stand," he orders.

I do as he says and feel Mistress behind me.

"We're going to have some fun, dear," she whispers in my ear as she undresses me.

Soon I am standing completely naked before Sir. He stands and presses me to him and kisses me deeply. I sag against him. I hear rustling behind me and shortly after I feel Mistress pressing her now naked body to mine. I groan against Sir's mouth and move my hips against both his and Mistress's. Mistress presses my pelvis against Sir's and holds me there. I am pressed tightly and can feel the hardness of Sir's cock as he is getting more excited.

Sir lifts me and wraps my legs around his waist and carries me to the couch. He lays me down and continues to kiss me. I don't like that his clothes are still on so I tug on his shirt to try to get it off. Sir will have none of that so he takes both of my wrists in one hand and pins my arms above my head. He gently kneads one breast and lightly rubs my nipples in the way he knows will drive me so crazy with need. I rock my hips to rub against the hard bulge in Sir's pants and he presses his hips tighter to mine. I'm sure there will be a wet spot on his crotch from my juices. He dips his head and takes a nipple into his mouth while still rubbing my other nipple. I arch my back and moan as he suckles me. I do so love to be suckled. He sat up and brought me with him so I was seated on his lap and my hands were held behind my back.

"Now be a good girl and please your Mistress," he said with a light slap on my bottom.

I squeak in surprise at the slap and move off his lap when he lets me go. Mistress lies down on the couch and beckons me to lie on top of her. I lie down so our breasts are pressed together and it sends a shiver through me. She threads her fingers through my hair and holds my head to kiss me. She wraps my legs around her hips and rocks her pelvis against mine. I moan against her and angle my hips so my mound is grinding against hers. I cup her breasts in my hands and knead them. The feel of her softness sends tingles through me. I can't resist bending and taking a nipple in my mouth. I like suckling Mistress's tits almost as much as I like mine to be suckled.

I feel Sir run a hand down my back and cup my ass.

"Time for your present, Kitten," he whispers.

I still my hips and stop suckling Mistress, but she pulls my head down to continue my ministrations on her breasts. Sir strokes my round ass and runs a finger down my crack. I moan at the feeling and buck my hips when he slips two fingers inside my wet cunt. He strokes me there for a while before moving his now soaked fingers to my rear hole. He rubs my juices onto my tightly closed hole and that soon starts to relax me. I feel some cool lubricant now being rubbed in and his middle finger gently eases into my ass. I moan, releasing Mistress's tit from my mouth. She moves up on the couch so my face is level with her crotch. She firmly grasps my head and pushes it down; I know what is expected of me. I lick her clit and down to her pussy folds, running my tongue across every pleasurable area. I can smell the heady musk of her and can see her wetness glistening. I slip my tongue into her channel and quicken my movements. Sir starts to move the finger in my ass, I had almost forgotten it was there he had been so still, I moan against Mistress's pussy as he finger fucks my ass. He slips two fingers back into my cunt and I can feel them rubbing against the finger in my ass through my inner walls. I move to try and encourage Sir to move his fingers faster. But he halts me with a few spoken words.

"Keep still, Kitten," his tone has a warning hint so I still my hips.

His fingers leave my holes all too soon and I moan in disappointment. With a sudden crack and a sting of pain, Sir's hand spanks my bottom, just once. He pressed his naked body against mine; his cock nestled between my ass cheeks.

"You're not focusing enough on your Mistress, you need to give her satisfaction before I can give you your present," he said and gently bit my neck. He pulled my hips up so my ass was high in the air and started to thrust his cock between my cheeks. "Make her cum, Kitten," he ordered.

I focused all my attention on Mistress. Every once in a while I would jump as Sir's cockhead brushed against my rear entrance. I moaned as I felt him go faster, I wanted him to shoot his cum all over my back and cover me in his juices. I slipped two fingers inside Mistress and stroked them quickly against her g-spot. I moved my mouth to her clit and sucked it as my fingers moved faster. Mistress bucked her hips against me and pressed my face harder against her. She ground herself on my fingers and face and soon I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers and a flood of warmth gush as she came. She ground lightly against me to get every last bit of pleasure before she finally released me. She smiled at me as I licked my fingers clean and she pet my hair.

I moan as Sir's cock slides against my hole again. I move my hips to meet his thrusts.

"What is it you want, Kitten?" he asks.

"Please Sir, cover my back with your cum!" I moan and rest my head on Mistress's stomach. She continues to pet my head.

Sir grabs my hips tightly and starts moving faster. I feel him get so hard between my ass cheeks. He tenses and sighs and I feel his cum spurting onto my back. I arch my back more and moan at the feeling of his hot cum covering me. He catches his breath and keeps his softening cock pressed to me, his balls against my pussy. He slowly strokes my clit which gets me moaning again. He suddenly stops and climbs off of me. Mistress disengages herself from me and gets up also. I am ordered to lie still so none of the cum drips off of me. I feel her tongue glide along my back as she slurps up Sir's cum. I shiver in delight.

When my back is clean and Mistress stops licking me, Sir picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. He lays me face down on the king size bed and secures my wrists to the corners of the bed so my arms are spread out. I thought he was going to do the same to my ankles but instead he lifts my hips up so my weight is on my knees. His well lubed finger is again stroking my asshole.

"Now, Kitten, I think I can give you your present now." He dips his finger inside and briefly strokes me before leaving me empty once again. I feel so exposed with my ass in the air and my arms bound to the bed.

Suddenly I feel something new, something cool and hard pressing against my rear entrance. As Sir starts to press it in I realize that it's bigger than his finger and I whimper a little at the feeling. But Sir is gentle and slowly eases the object into me. It starts to get wider and my ass is starting to feel so full, I can't tell for sure if I like it or not yet. Then the object tapers down again and my sphincter closes down on the smaller end, holding the object firmly inside me. I feel something furry brush the back of my thighs and I realize that this must be my tail. I blush furiously.

"Mmm," Sir says as he cups my bottom. "That tail looks lovely on you Kitten, your ears next."

He arranges the headband in my hair so the band is invisible and the ears appear to be part of my head

"Look at yourself in the mirror, Kitten," sir whispers.

I look to my left at the mirror on the wall and moan at the sight of myself. My ass is jutting high in the air with my fuzzy little tail swaying between my legs. The ears on my head almost look like real ears since my actual human ears were covered by my hair. I groan and thrust my ass back at Sir.

He chuckles. "Does Kitten like how she looks?"

"Mmm, yes Sir," I moan.

"You look adorable, and oh so fuckable," he whispers in my ear and runs his tongue along the edge.

"Oh, mmm, yes please Sir," I plead and flex my hips. I gasp as I feel the plug move in my ass.

"There is much more playtime yet, Kitten," he says as he removes my bindings. As I sit up he shows me a pair of very high, sexy black "fuck me" shoes. "Put those on kitten and walk around for Mistress and I."

I put on the shoes, the heels are higher that what I would normally wear, and do my best to strut around the bedroom. Mistress and Sir sit on the bed to watch me. Sir pushes a button on the stereo by the bed and "Dip it Low" starts to play. I dip my ass low like the music said and danced for Sir and Mistress. I can see Sir getting hard and I get into the dance more. Sir and Mistress start to touch each other while I dance and that makes me make my movements even sexier, knowing that I am turning them on by my dancing. The movements of the tail plug send little jolts of pleasure through me while I dance and I find myself letting out soft moans. When the music stops I stand and wait patiently for Sir to give me more instructions.

He gives Mistress a deep kiss then stands and comes over to me. He runs a hand along my breasts and down my stomach to rest between my legs. He eases one finger inside of me and I see him smile.

"My my, aren't we a little excited," he whispers. He starts moving his fingers faster and I clutch his arms to keep my balance as the pleasurable feelings wash over me. I moan uncontrollably and rock my hips against his hand. He reaches behind me with his other hand and pulls on my tail plug, then pushes it in again. I'm practically melting and whimpering beneath his ministrations. He takes his hands away from me and helps me keep my balance as I moan in disappointment.

"I have another little surprise for you, one I think you and Mistress with enjoy very, very much." He removed my "fuck me heels" then led me back over to the bed and Mistress cuddled me against her. She had me sit between her legs with my back to her, she cushioned my head on her breasts. She hooked her feet beneath my knees and pulled my legs apart so my pussy was exposed. I could feel my tail plug push into me more and it made me moan.

When I saw Sir and the object he had I understood why Mistress was holding me like she was. In his hands Sir held an odd looking dildo. One end was a bulbous looking plug which curved out to a penis shape on the other. Sir pressed the button on the bottom and pressed the bulbous end to my clit and I jerked at the pleasure. He chuckled and turned the vibrations off.

"I think you'll enjoy this a lot, Kitten. But don't enjoy it too much, remember you may not cum without our permission." He rubbed my juices over the vibrator then slipped it inside me. He pushed it in all the way and it settled right against my g-spot. I swallowed nervously as I started to understand what would happen. "On your knees now and face Mistress."

Mistress released her hold on me and let me turn around. The weight of the dildo made the part inside me press against my g-spot more and I shuddered.

"You and Mistress are going to have some fun now, enjoy and give her a good orgasm, Kitten," Sir whispered and kissed me. Then he patted my bottom encouragingly.

Mistress pulled me closer to her and guided the dildo tip to her entrance. She held onto my hips then pulled me so I was pushing the dildo inside her. She sighed when it was fully inside her. Sir reached beneath me and pressed the button on the dildo, starting the vibrations and causing both Mistress and I to jump. She started to rock her hips and our clits were rubbing against each other. I started to move my hips and was basically fucking my Mistress. The bulb rubbed deliciously against my g-spot and the feeling of my tail had me so turned on. Mistress started to thrust her hips in a faster rhythm. I'm kneeling between Mistress's legs and am starting to shake. The sensations are getting so intense. Mistress grabs me and kisses me deep, tightening her legs around my hips and bringing me even closer. Our breasts rub together and our nipples are painfully hard.

"Don't you cum, Kitten," Sir whispers warningly in my ear.

Mistress writhes beneath me and she groans as she starts to cum. Sir turns off the vibrations and Mistress rides out the last of her orgasm before sinking down into the pillows, looking very satisfied. Sir helps me to gently ease the dildo out of Mistress's pussy then removes it from mine. I'm panting and sweating and practically shaking with need.

"You did very well, Kitten," Sir says and pulls me onto his lap. He holds me close and strokes my trembling body. "Do you think you've earned your pleasure?"

"I do, Sir," I say shakily. "But you're the one to decide. I'll beg if you want me to." I nuzzle his neck as I say this.

I feel and hear him chuckle. "Of course you've earned it, Kitten," he says this softly and cups my cheek in one hand and kisses me.

I moan into his kiss and sag against him. I am in my complete submissive mode now and I don't care about anything else. Sir lays me down on the bed with me beneath him. He covers my body with kisses, lingering with light suckles on my nipples, and moves down to lick my pussy. I try to grind against his face but he holds my hips down. Then the moment I've been waiting for. He moves up the bed and parts my legs. He pushes my knees to my chest and drapes my legs over his shoulders. I'm completely exposed for him. He kisses me then gently eases himself inside.

I moan and arch my back at the delicious feeling. My ass is full with my tail plug and I can feel Sir's cock move against it. I feel so full right now and it's wonderful. I'm so wet so Sir has no need to go gently. He starts to thrust quickly then makes them harder. I can't help but be vocal so I moan and cry out at all the sensations. I can feel myself getting close as I scrape my nails along Sir's back.

"Please Sir!" I whimper.

"Please what Kitten?"

"Please Sir may I cum?!" I cry.

Sir cups my face in his hands and makes me look at him, then I hear those magic words I've been waiting for all night.

"Cum for me, Kitten."

I cry out as I convulse around his cock and he holds me close as I cum so powerfully. Through my haze I hear him sigh and feel him pulse and release spurts of cum inside me me. He slows his thrusting and stops. We're both breathing hard. He rests his forehead against mine as we try to catch out breaths. Then he gently eases out of me and pulls me close to him. He gently removes the tail plugs and the headband and places them by the bed. He cuddles me close with my head resting on his chest. I feel Mistress spoon me from behind. I sigh in satisfaction and close my eyes, I'm so tired.

"Good girl Kitten," Sir whispers before we all fall asleep.