A Kitten's Tail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a few minutes working my fingers in my steaming hot box, bringing myself right to the edge of climax as I worked his balls over to bring him down from the edge of his. Moving my fingers back to my clit, I lightly stroked it, keeping myself right on the edge of climax as I engulfed his cock again. I started bobbing on his cock at a hard, fast pace, feeling the head push it way into my throat each time.

After a couple minutes, Amanda started to whisper naughty encouragements to him in her best little girl voice. "Go ahead and fill my mommy's mouth full of cum Master. The same way you are going to fill my little girl pussy tomorrow and fuck a baby into me."

Even at nineteen, she still managed to sound perfectly innocent, and I laughed in my mind as I plunged down one last time and started swallowing, pushing him over the edge. As I felt his hot cum start shooting down my throat, I pulled back, letting it fill my mouth as I gave my clit a few hard strokes and started to climax myself.

Thankfully, I had a lot of practice swallowing a load as I climaxed, and kept him in my mouth as I rode out my orgasm. As I finished cumming, I let his cock slip out of my mouth and proceeded to lick him clean.

"You don't have to do that," he said as he smiled down at me. "I know you have always done it before, but I don't expect it."

"Yes she does Master," Amanda replied as I continued cleaning him. "You may not expect it, but if we got out of the habit of doing that, Master Julien would punish us when we return home. Please allow one of us to clean you every time you climax. I enjoy being spanked, but I do not want to be punished for forgetting that. Those spankings are not fun."

He shook his head but allowed me to continue. "I won't object, but you don't have to spend an extensive amount of time on it unless you really want to," he said as I finished.

"We actually enjoy it quite a bit after sex Master," I told him. "We especially love each other's taste, so when you finish with me, Amanda wants to lick you clean, and it's the same on other way as well. If we did not enjoy it, we would not spend so much time on it."

He just smiled as he got up and tucked us into bed. "I think the two of you are going to spoil me with pleasure, and I have no idea what I am going to do when you have to go home. Sleep well my pets; we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow."

"Good night Master," we said as he leaned over and kissed us.

Amanda and I cuddled up together, just as we would back home if we were alone for the night. "Sleep well baby girl. I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too momma," she replied sleepily as we drifted off.

12