A Kitten's Tail Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure he will, especially with the two of you sharing the same lovers. You could even speed the process along by having one of your three pets seduce him while you are in the room," she said as she wiggled into my lap. "Would you like to watch them get started? I only ask because I know I love to watch them with Scarlett and I won't get that opportunity for a while."

"What happened with Scarlett," I asked. "Julien used to let her take at least one trip a month with the flight crew. I would think with the new jet saving time by not needing to go through Tahiti, he would be more open to her flying with them. Also, Sonia is a lover, but she is not one of my pets so I will only have my kitten and the new pony we are picking up on this trip."

"She has been grounded for a while, but she is not in trouble," she said as she got more comfortable and gave me a faint little smile. Apparently, her definition of comfortable was mounting me in a reverse cowgirl and slipping my cock inside of her so we could both watch the action unfolding next to us. "Umm, just what I needed. It's much nicer to watch the fun if we can have some of our own, and we can still talk."

"Master is just being over protective again because Scarlett is pregnant. The ski vacation was her last trip until after she delivers. Wow, she really is ready for them," Periwinkle said as we watched Sonia push Daniel down on the floor.

Sonia looked right at us as she straddled his hips and smiled as she slid down his shaft. As she lay forward across his body, presenting her ass to Ryan, her eyes locked on to mine. Her eyes went wide and she let out an erotic moan as Ryan moved up behind her and slowly slipped his cock into her ass.

"God, she looks so fucking hot sandwiched between the two of them," Periwinkle moaned as she pulled my hands up to her breasts and started bouncing on my cock. "I would like play with her myself at some point during this trip, but watching her with them is almost as good. I just hope I can live up to your high expectations in the customer service department after having flown with Scarlett so many times."

"I would say you are doing an exceptional job my dear," I moaned as she reached down between our legs to caress my balls. "Despite my teasing, I try not to compare my lovers. It is far better to enjoy the unique gifts of each of them. Your ass, for example, is exquisite."

She let out a moan as my hands slid down her body and settled on those round, full globes. "I think your lover over there has a nicer ass honestly, but I appreciate the complement and am glad you are enjoying it. If you want to set me off like a firecracker, just slip a finger right down the center and give me a taste of what she is getting."

As she leaned forward a bit more to give me easier access, I granted her request and slid my fingers into that glorious cleft between her cheeks. Grazing my fingertip over her rosebud, I found she had lubed her ass up earlier and my finger met little resistance as I pushed it into her tight little asshole.

True to her word, her climax started as soon as my finger started its journey, and was well underway by the time it was fully inside of her. Her sexy little moans were a beautiful counterpoint to Sonia's, and the muffled cry of passion from the back of the plane was just icing on the cake.

My delightful partner rode me through two more of her own climaxes before I felt the extra stimulation of a pair of lips grazing over my balls. I was already close, and that was all it took to push me over the edge. I groaned in pleasure as I fired rope after rope of cum deep into Periwinkle's steaming hot pussy.

I slipped my finger out of her ass, and as Periwinkle reclined back on me, I felt those exploring lips and tongue move up my balls to the base of my shaft, where Periwinkle's pussy lips were stretched around me. As Periwinkle turned her head and kissed me, I felt someone cleaning my hand off.

"I saw where your fingers were, but I guess I should not be surprised," Sonia said. "You can't keep your hands off my ass, or your kitten's, so why would Periwinkle be an exception."

"By the way, your kitten is cleaning Daniel's cock," Sonia whispered in my ear. "So that is Marta's tongue working on you. I guess your kitten did such a good job on her that she wanted to come join the fun."

"Just don't move," Periwinkle whispered in my other ear. "She keeps running her tongue over my clit and is about to make me cum again."

I nodded and our lips met again as my hands came up to caress her breasts. They were a soft but very pleasant handful, and I loved how her rock hard nipples dug into my palms as I cupped them. Marta must have learned too well from my kitten, as she had Periwinkle panting and cumming less than a minute later. The force of her pussy's contractions pushed my semi limp cock out of her and I felt my cum dripping out of her, running over my groin.

Once Periwinkle stopped twitching, she looked down to where Marta was kneeling between our legs with a big smile on her face. "It looks like you are no longer having an issue with being interested in sexually pleasuring another woman."

Marta blushed as she nodded. "That was actually my first time giving another woman pleasure. Felicia was amazing. She laid me back on the bed and drove me out of my mind with pleasure, licking and kissing my body all over. It was perfect, but she would not let me return the favor. When I tried, she just shook her head and made me follow her out here."

I glanced over to where my kitten was pulling her teletype device out from under her seat. "You will get a chance later. We still have a very long trip ahead of us. I wanted to give you the loving first time you desired, so I made it all about you."

I saw the grateful look in Marta's eyes as Periwinkle reached down to run her fingers through Marta's hair. "I would say you learned very well, just remembering what she did for you, and I am sure you will get plenty of chances to practice before we land."

"Do you think you are ready for the next lesson," she asked as she climbed off my lap. "With this being your first time, I will clean him up for you, but I should warn you that you will have to get used to cleaning a man's cock after he cums inside of you. Master expects it of his pets."

Marta looked a bit apprehensive as she saw the mess of cum in my lap, and then shook her head. "No, I will do it myself. I already tasted both of you as I was licking you, and it was not a bad taste. I just don't know what to do."

"It's not hard," Periwinkle said as she knelt behind Marta. "Just remember that most men's cocks are somewhat sensitive right after a climax, so start off gently if you are cleaning him after sex. For now, just lean in and start licking up all the cum around his cock and off his balls."

Marta looked up at me and gave me a slight smile as she leaned in and hesitantly ran her tongue through the puddle of cum at the base of my cock. She sat back and rolled it around her mouth for a moment before swallowing. "It's mostly sweet, with a slightly salty taste," she said as she leaned back in to continue licking up my cum.

"Each man is different, and some of them taste pretty bad, but you have to deal with it. You won't have that issue much with the men from the island, as they are all on the same diet and have a sweet taste," Periwinkle told her. "Some of the guests are a different story, but thankful you won't get them often."

I laid back and enjoyed the soft explorations of Marta's tongue as she cleaned me.

By the time she had licked all the cum up, I was semi hard again from her attentions, and the daily Cialis the girls had convinced me to start taking. "That felt wonderful my dear," I told her, reaching down to run my fingers through her hair as she slowly stroked my cock.

She smiled gratefully before looking around and blushing. Daniel was behind my kitten, plowing her pussy, and Sonia had Ryan sitting in one of the seats as she knelt between his legs, giving him a slow, sensual blowjob. "Is that what I am supposed to do next?"

"You sound eager my dear, but yes," I replied. "Don't try to copy exactly what she is doing to start though. With practice, you can learn to get past your gag reflex, but I do not want you choking and gagging your first time. Why don't you just experiment a bit and find out what works for you to start with, and I will give you advice as you go."

She nodded and opened her mouth wide as she leaned forward, taking the head of my cock in her mouth. She got about half way down my shaft before her lips sealed around my cock and she slowly pulled back, causing me to wince. "First piece of advice, try to keep your lips over your teeth. Lightly dragging your teeth along the shaft is fine on occasion, but too much can be painful."

I felt her teeth draw back with a mumbled 'torwe' as her soft lips dragged lightly along my shaft a few more times. "Much better, now make a tighter seal with your lips and suck lightly. Imagine you're drinking a milkshake through a straw as your lips slide over my shaft."

There was a twinkle in her eye when I moaned in pleasure as she followed my advice. I heard other advice from Periwinkle and Sonia as Marta got more into the blowjob. "Try to run your tongue around the tip when you pull back."

"Use your hands to stroke the part of his shaft that is not in your mouth."

"Take your free hand and caress his balls."

Marta was quick to follow any advice she was given, and over the course of ten minutes, her skills in giving a blowjob went from nothing to exceptional before she pulled off. She had tears in her eyes and was rubbing her jaw as she looked up at me. "I'm sorry; I guess I am just not very good at this."

Sonia burst out laughing as she got down on the floor next to Marta, hugging her as I tried to catch my breath. "Could you hear how he was panting and moaning? You were doing an exceptional job sweetie, and he was loving the hell out of it. If he had not just climaxed with Periwinkle, he would have filled your mouth with cum. Keep practicing and you will not even have to worry about your jaw getting sore in the future."

She looked up at me hopefully, and still not being able to talk, I simply nodded. Her face lit up and she crawled into my lap, kissing me passionately. "Thank you, I really enjoyed doing that, but I was worried because I did not know if I was doing it right."

"You were doing a wonderful job Marta. If that was your first time, I can't imagine how good you will get with more practice," I told her as my hands mapped out her luscious body. "I think your Master is going to be very pleased with you."

"I hope so, but I was kind of looking forward to tasting you again," she admitted. "You said you visit the island regularly, can I try again on your next trip after I get more practice?"

"I think we can arrange that," I replied. "My kitten seemed to enjoy her time with you as well, so am sure we would all enjoy spending more time together when we come back to visit again."

"Now that everyone has had a nice climax, would you like to have lunch," Periwinkle asked. "It seems like a good time to take a break and recover our energy so we can play more."

Everyone agreed, but no one bothered to put any clothing on before going over to the dining area. I loved my trips to Fakahina, and I was sure that Sonia and Felicia would as well. Casual nudity was the norm, and you would never hear a complaint about couples getting amorous on the beach. It was the closest place to paradise I could imagine.

12