A Kitten's Tail Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would not mind bearing a child for you Master, even if you were not that father. I was just worried about being able to keep my grades up to the level Master Julien expects," she replied. "We can worry about it after I finish my degree, but maybe we can spend the time until then practicing?"

I could see the eagerness in her eyes as she pulled the ends of the little bow between her breasts. It was the only thing holding the little wisp of lace on her body, and as it came undone, she pushed the garment off her shoulders exposing her perfect little breasts.

"I believe you will get plenty of opportunities to practice my pet. I am sure both Bernardo and Teodoro will be begging for a chance to play with you once they see your luscious little body," I told her as I slipped my shorts off.

Her hands went straight to my cock as she gazed up at me with her big brown eyes. "May I start with what I am familiar with first Master? I loved the feeling of your cock in my mouth and the taste of your cum I got when we were on the plane. I would like to try to do it all by myself this time."

Remembering her first blowjob, I was tempted, but looked down and shook my head. "You have no idea how tempting that offer is my dear, but I want to make today all about your pleasure my pet. I know it is going to hurt when I take your cherry, so I want to make sure you are as ready as you can be. Just lay back and let me enjoy you for now."

Her eyes lit up as she laid back on the bed, stretching her hands above her head and arching her back to present her breasts to me. Their perfect half-orange shape held even with her flat on her back, and her hard, prominent nipples were as big around as my fingertip, sticking up half an inch from her silver dollar sized areola.

She moaned when I bent down and ran my tongue around that delightful point before sucking it into my mouth. I had been dying to get my lips on her nipples since she first undressed on the plane in Rome, and I had tried on that first day after lunch, but she had begged me to stop. She admitted that her nipples were extremely sensitive and my kitten had made her climax just sucking on them but if I did it, she would want more than she was allowed to have.

I was enough of a gentleman to stop at the time, but her body was being freely offered to me now and I wanted her burning up with desire before I split her virgin flesh open. With the rest of the afternoon to play, I took my time licking, sucking, nibbling and pinching her hard nubs. Taking my time to experiment, I found she responded best to either a light tracing around her areola or my teeth sinking into her nipple and pulling it away from her body.

After pushing her through a couple orgasms just playing with her breasts, she was begging for more and I started kissing my way down her body. The heady aroma of her arousal was filling the cabin and wanted to run my tongue over her maidenhead one last time as I savored the sweet, tangy flavor of her virgin pussy. I doubted her taste would change, but I found that thin barrier highly erotic.

She spread her legs wider as I moved between them, offering me access to her most intimate areas. Running my tongue over her puffy outer lips and noticing how wet they were put a smile on my face. Light pressure from my fingers on the sides of her slit opened her up, exposing the object of my desires.

I ran my tongue around her inside of her lips before tracing over her maidenhead to the small opening that led deeper. It was so delicate that even a strong lick would have ruptured it. I wondered if that would be easier on her, but knew that was not what she desired. I just hoped that it being so thin would make it less painful on her when I did take her.

I kissed my way back up her body and her arms settled around my neck as she looked up into my eyes. "Is it finally time to get rid of that little piece of skin you are so fascinated with Master? I almost wish I could keep it, just to make you happy, but I want to feel you inside of me more. I will try to find other things for you to be fascinated with."

"Every part of you is fascinating my pet, but yours is the first virgin pussy I have ever seen. I promise I will be just as fascinated with it after I have had you," I replied as I ran the head of my cock over her hard clit. "I am just a bit awed that I get to be the first man to fully enjoy your beautiful body."

"When you were in picking out your pony, you remember how happy I was when you came out? That was because Elizabeth and Amanda had just told me that their Master was going to offer me to you," she moaned as I continued dragging the head of my cock over her swollen pussy lips. "I was excited by the thought of living with you and Felicia, because I had so much fun with you both, but more excited by the idea that you would be the one to make me a woman finally. I am more than ready for you. Please Master, don't make me wait anymore."

I could hear the pleading tone on her voice and the head of my cock was thoroughly coated in her juices as I pushed it between her lips. She winced when I felt that thin membrane tear, allowing my deeper access to her body. I stopped with just the head inside of her, trying to allow her a moment to adjust when her ankles locked behind my back and pulled me deeper.

"I need you all the way inside of me Master," she moaned. Not wanting to disappoint, I slowly pushed inside of her, marveling at how tight she was, until I felt the faint patch of hair over her pussy ticking my groin.

"So much better than my fantasies," she murmured before opening her eyes and looking up at me. "That did not hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would. Just a bit when you first started, and it's a little sore right at the entrance, but you feel amazing inside of me Master. If you start off slowly, I should be okay."

I nodded as I started rocking my hips, giving her slow, shallow strokes. She was so tight that I did not think I could go much faster even if I wanted to. Keeping up the slow strokes, I felt her pussy go from almost painfully tight to deliciously snug after a few minutes, so I started taking longer strokes.

Her pleasured moans told me she was enjoying the greater stimulation, but the velvety grip of her pussy was pushing me to climax far faster than I would have imagined. Balancing myself on one elbow, I slid my other hand up her body to grasp her breast. Rolling her nipple between my fingers, I pinched and pulled it away from her body.

Her sudden gasp turned into a low sultry moan as her already tight pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise. I stopped, unable to move for fear of hurting her, but the intense pressure helped stave off my climax.

"Oh fuck that was good," she moaned as she came down from her orgasmic high. She had relaxed around me, so I started stroking into her again when I saw her wince and stopped.

"Are you alright my dear," I asked. "Would you like me to stop?"

"I'm sorry Master, but I am really sore now," she said almost in tears. It was feeling really good, and that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had, but it is really aching right at the entrance of my pussy now."

She groaned as I slowly pulled out of her and glanced down, noticing there was very little blood. "I don't think you should be this sore so soon. I will ask if Steven can check you tonight, just to make sure I did not tear something. Going from a little sore to intense pain is not normal."

I saw her blush suddenly and look away. "I may have understated how sore I was earlier Master. It just felt too good to stop. There was not much pain when you took my cherry, but you really stretched me out. It does not look like I bled much, so I think it was just more than I was ready for. Can we wait until tomorrow, and mention it to the doctor if I do not feel better? I have to see him for my birth control anyway, and it is a lot less sore now that you have pulled out."

"If you are sure it's not hurting too much we can wait until your appointment tomorrow morning, but I want you to have a full exam when we go in," I told her as I settled on the bed next to her. "I don't think I am big enough to have put you in that much pain."

She smiled as she curled up against me and reached down to stroke my cock. "I don't have a huge pool to base comparisons off of, but your cock is the thickest one I have seen. I can't even get my fingers all the way around it and I could with the men on the jet. You just need to go easy on me the first few times and stretch me out until I can take you easier. I need to take care of you now though, because I feel bad that you did not get to cum with me."

She slid down my body and started licking her juices off my cock before crawling between my legs and smiling up at me. "I am supposed to clean you up after sex anyway, and I would be even more embarrassed if you came in here to take my virginity then walked out with a hard on still."

Unlike her first attempt, there was no hesitation as she quickly engulfed the head of my cock. I groaned when her cheeks caved in and I could feel her tongue fluttering along the underside of my cock. After a minute of steadily bobbing over the top half of my cock, her right hand came up to stroke me as she looked up at me again.

"I got some advice from Amanda," she told me. "I want to try some of the things she mentioned so just lay back and enjoy it while I experiment a bit."

There was a twinkle in her gorgeous brown eyes as she took my cock back in her mouth ad winked at me. She took a couple slow strokes before her hand slid down to caress my balls and she closed her eyes. After a deep breath, her lips slid further down my shaft. I could feel the head of my cock hit the back of her mouth and her swallowing, taking it into her throat as her lips came to rest at the base of my cock.

I groaned loudly as she held there from a couple seconds before sliding back up until just the head was in her mouth. She opened her eyes again, looking up at me and I could see her excitement as she slid her lips back down, taking all of me as she looked into my eyes. She kept bobbing at a steady pace, taking me all the way down while never breaking eye contact.

After what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes, she had me right on the edge again. "I'm going to cum sweetie." She didn't bat an eye as her lips slid down my shaft, and as I slipped into her throat again I exploded, ending the first shot straight into her stomach.

I felt her hum in appreciation as she pulled back and let the rest of my cum fill her mouth. When my cock stopped pulsing, I heard a distinct swallowing sound before she bobbed down again to make sure she had all of my cum before crawling up next to me and laying down, shaking out her left hand like it was cramped.

"I hope you enjoyed that Master," she purred as she snuggled into me. "That trick to suppress my gag reflex worked, but it still took a lot of concentration. She said it would get easier with more practice. I hope you don't mind, but I think we are going to be doing that a lot."

I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around her. "That was wonderful, and I am certainly not going to object to doing to more. Between me and your other lovers, I doubt you will have a hard time finding a volunteer if you want to practice."

"Sonia told me a bit about her family when we were too sexed out to play. I am kind of excited to meet them, now that I know I am going home with you, but you will still be my favorite, Master."

-Sonia, just a bit earlier-

I couldn't believe how nervous I was as I walked with my arm through Julien's. There was a wistful look in his eye as he opened the door and let me enter the cabin. It was similar to the one we had, but the bed was smaller and it looked like it had been unoccupied for a while.

"Are you sure you wish to do this," he asked. "My pets don't have a choice, but we can make another arrangement if you are not comfortable with it."

I smiled back over my shoulder as I slipped the sarong off and let it fall to the floor. "I never admitted it to anyone else, but watching my husband spank Elizabeth turned me on. I was not sure if it was because I wanted to be spanked, or do the spanking though. I asked husband to try spanking me, but he felt so bad after Elizabeth that he just couldn't. With you, I feel I can try it in a safe environment. If I don't like it, no one else ever has to know. If I do enjoy it, I hope I can convince my husband to give it another try."

"I guess that makes sense my dear, so I will proceed as I would with any of my new pets," he replied. "Would you like to be bound, or do you think you will be able to keep from moving during your spanking. The standard introductory spanking is twenty swats with the paddle. I won't be swatting you as hard as I can, but it may still be painful."

Even when he talks about spanking me, he is still a gentleman. It's easy to see why his pets are so in love with him, especially if that bulge in his pants is as big as it looks. "I think I will be fine just bending over the block, but I do have an odd question. I can see your interest when you are looking at me, but your eyes keep wandering around the room, almost as if you were looking for something."

"Sorry my dear, I should be paying more attention to you, but it's the first time I have been back in this cabin since the incident. I was hoping to make some new memories in here," he explains. "This was Addison's cabin, and I can't help but remember her being in here."

"You really do love them all, which is why I feel safe enough to experiment like this with you," I told him as I moved over to the block. Bending over the block, I look back at him. "You make me feel like you would not hurt me any more than you would hurt one of your other pets."

"I do enjoy giving a spanking, more so if my partner enjoys it," he admitted as he went and got a paddle off the wall. "For pleasure or as a teaching tool however, it is important not to do any real damage. Leaving marks that can last for more than a couple days doesn't help teach the lesson, and it mars a woman's beauty if she is bruised from a punishment."

I feel his hand come to rest on the small of my back as the paddle lightly touches my bottom. "Are you ready my pet?"

I have wanted to say this to Alonso for a while now, but I am not sure how he will respond. "Yes Master, I am ready." Just saying it to Julien sends a shiver down my spine, I will have to talk with Alonso about it privately as soon as I can. I know I am not very submissive, but watching him with Felicia has made me want to try it out sometimes.

The first swat surprises me more than anything. It stings a little, but it's not unpleasant. There is a few seconds pause as I absorb the feeling from the first swat before the second lands a little harder on the other side of my ass. He keeps going, with a short pause and a slightly harder swat each time, the strikes moving around my full bottom, stinging, but not hurting.

About half way though, my bottom starts feeling warm, and each swat sends a strange tingling through my body. It's starting to hurt a little, and I can feel tears trickling from my eyes, but it's also somewhat arousing.

Waiting for the next strike, I feel something cool and the sudden change of sensations makes me moan in pleasure. Glancing back, I see Julien rubbing some kind of cold gel over my bottom before he pulls my up and wraps his arms around me.

"I wasn't sure how far you wanted me to go today, but it looked like you were a bit aroused," he said as he wiped away my tears. "How do you feel?"

"It was...nice, actually," I reply hesitantly. "It hurt a little at the end, but I think I might enjoy trying it again sometime. If you did that with some other kind of stimulation, I think I would enjoy it quite a bit honestly."

"He probably does not want me to mention this, but if your husband does not want to try it, ask Alonso," Julien told me. "He has experience with it, and will do it if asked, but he doesn't get anything out of it."

"Amanda said he did not like giving her spankings, even though she enjoys it, and Elizabeth was glad I agreed to punish her because Alonso did not want to," I said in confusion. "I thought he would not spank them when they were there."

"If you had not agreed to punish her, and she had asked Alonso directly, he would have agreed to do it," he replied. "He was on the phone with me when she asked permission to play with you, and he admitted he was relieved you had agreed to punish Elizabeth so he would not have to. Amanda never asked because she likes it harder than Alonso would be comfortable with. He has actually spanked several of my pets at their request. He doesn't mind doing it, but he doesn't get any pleasure out of it."

"I will have to add that to the things I want to ask him about," I murmured against Julien's chest. "You seem to know this side of him fairly well, do you think he would be upset if I asked him to let me be his pet on occasion. I'm not really submissive, but I want to try it with him sometimes when I see him with Felicia."

"I doubt he would be upset if you asked to incorporate that into your play. If I had to guess, I would say you are a switch," he told me. "You can be dominant or submissive depending on your mood. I think we need to explore your dominant side a bit more, as I have seen you can be submissive to an extent. If you feel up to it, I have the perfect partner for you to try the other side of the paddle with."

My bottom was a still feeling warm, and a bit sore, but it was offset by the slightly aroused feeling. Picking up my sarong, I draped it over my shoulder as I smiled at him. "I don't think anyone will object much if I forget to get dressed, but I am a bit confused at what you are offering."

"You said you were not sure if you were excited more by the thought of being spanked or giving a spanking. You have experienced being spanked, and clearly enjoyed it to an extent," he explained. "Now you are going to try giving a spanking. Several of my pets enjoy being spanked in a sexual situation, and I am sure any of them would let you spank them. I have someone specific in mind though, as I know she enjoys being spanked by another woman more than the others, and I happen to know exactly where she is at the moment."

"I think that worries me more than discovering I enjoy being spanked," I reply hesitantly. "What happens if I do enjoy spanking her, then get home and have no one who enjoys being spanked? I don't want to be hurting someone just for my own pleasure."

Julien took my hand and led me out the door with a laugh. "You have already taken care of that. Alonso told me that you and Felicia picked out his pony. Kiera will never ask for a spanking, but she enjoys the same kind of light spanking you just received. If you end up enjoying giving a spanking as much as you enjoyed receiving one, I am sure the two of you will complement each other perfectly."

"I was curious though, do you have a specific animal in mind, or would you do me the honor of allowing me to choose for you? I always chose for my pets, but you are a special case."

"Well, I haven't really thought about it," I replied. "Elizabeth and Amanda looked amazing in their lioness outfits, and I thought I would want one like that. When I saw the rest of your pets though, they all look amazing, so it's hard to decide."

"If you don't mind, there is something I would like you to try on when we get to Katherine's workshop. My choice of cabin's to take you to was not random," he told me. "You remind me a lot of Addison, and have a similar build. She was a vivacious girl who would try anything once. Her old outfits will not fit perfectly, but will give you a chance to see if you like the look. I think they would be lovely on you."