A Kitten's Tail Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how special your pets are to you and I would be honored to," I told him. I was a bit surprised at how much I meant that though. I had never doubted that I was beautiful, but he was surrounded by beautiful women every day. Having him compare me to one of his pets was nice. Not that I wanted to be a pet, but knowing that he thought I was good looking enough to be with them.

The cabin he led me to was easily three times the size of the others, and when we went inside it was clear why. Three of the walls were covered with racks of animal skins and assorted bolts of cloth while the back wall was lined with wardrobes full of clothing. There were several tables with partially finished outfits on them, both the erotic ones for the pets and more common wear.

In the middle of the room there was as standard dressmaker's platform, with one of the twins standing on it as Isabella took her measurements. The other twin was over at one of the tables, chatting with Katherine as she worked on a pair of boots.

"Hello Master," Katherine said as we walked in. "Hope and Faith needed their boots adjusted, so we decided to check their measurements again to see if we should start new outfits as well. I got Felicia's measurements done and we will be starting on her outfit tomorrow morning if that is what you were looking for, but we had to get the twins done first. Their boots have been too tight for a couple weeks now, and they never mentioned it."

"That's fine my pet, I have faith the two of you will get them done as soon as you can," Julien replied. "I actually have another job for you. Sonia would like you to make her an outfit as well, but is not sure what kind yet. I thought she could try on one of Addison's old outfits and see if she likes it. She is about the same size."

Katherine and Isabella both stopped what they were doing and looked me over. "Her hips are a bit wider, but that should not matter much. Her bust is about the same as well, but her waist is smaller, at least for now. I am guessing she will only be able to wear it for four weeks at most," Katherine said. "Master, it might be best to have her try on one of Addison's old outfits, but wait until after the baby is born and she is back down to her normal weight before we make her a custom outfit. We could do a different style, but a corset does not offer a lot of give for a pregnant woman."

I looked down at my baby bump and smiled. I had not thought of that when I was looking at the outfits. I wanted something sexy, but the outfits the pets were wearing would not really work as I got bigger.

"I will leave that between the two of you and Sonia. For now let's have her try on one of Addison's outfits while I have a chat with Hope," he replied as he led me to the platform in the middle of the room.

Isabella smiled and moved back to the wardrobes as Hope stepped off the platform. "I'm sorry Master, am I in trouble," she asked with a worried look. "I know you don't like putting off punishments, but I am supposed to spend the night with Alonso, and I would not want to disappoint him."

"No little tigress, you're not in trouble," Julien chuckled. "Your bottom will be a bit red, but I know you won't mind much. Sonia just discovered she enjoys being spanked, but would like to try giving a spanking as well. I though you would like to help her out."

Hope looked over at me and smiled. "I would love to Master," she replied as Isabella walked up.

"You wouldn't happen to be a thirty-nine shoe size would you," she asked as she put the pieces of the outfit she was carrying on the table.

"Thirty-eight actually," I replied as she stepped up and fit the corset piece around me.

"The boots will be a bit loose then, but it should be fine as long as you're not trying to walk in them," she told me. "Did you want to see it with the tail as well?"

I looked at the tail for a moment and nodded. If I was going to try this, I wanted to go all out. Isabelle nodded and asked Hope to run next door and get some lube as she helped me fit the boots and gloves on. I was surprised at how close to my size they were. I could tell they were made for someone a bit bigger than I was, but knowing how Julien's pets worked out I was not surprised.

As Isabella finished zipping me up, Hope was waiting with the tail and a bottle of lube. "I am going to guess you enjoy anal by how easily you agreed to the tail. It will feel a bit odd at first, but Isabella grabbed one of the smaller ones so it should be comfortable enough. Just lean forward and let her steady you while I get it put in."

Isabella was kneeling in front of me, so I put my hands on her shoulders and bend down to kiss her. She saw what I was planning and her lips parted slightly. Our tongues met, and I moaned into her mouth as I felt Hope's gentle touch on my inflamed bottom, opening me up as she spread the lube over my anus. With a deft hand, she slid the plug in and seated it inside my tight ass.

"You must really enjoy anal sex, because you took that far better than I did my first time," Hope said as she stepped back. "Would you like to see what you look like now?"

I broke the kiss and nodded as I stood up, but Hope was already opening the folding divider to show the mirror's inside. The black and white striped corset accentuated my waist and pushed my breasts up, making them look fuller. The boots made my legs look longer, while the glovesd added a sensual but sophisticated touch to the outfit. When I turned, the tail peeking out from between my full cheeks added a touch of kink and the overall coloring was a beautiful contrast to my dark olive skin. Simply put, I looked amazing.

"You make a beautiful zebra my dear," Julien said, the approval clear in his eyes.

"She certainly does," added Katherine as she looked me over. "She will be lucky to get three weeks use out of a corset style though without putting too much pressure on the baby. Did you want something you can wear even through your pregnancy?"

"That would be nice," I replied. "It's hard to believe how sexy I feel in this. I know my husband won't lose interest anyway, but something like this would have him panting after me all day long."

I heard the twins giggle as Katherine stepped up to the platform, trailing her fingers over the outfit. "The boots should be fine if we change out the sole and give you the right size. There is less than an inch of give, but if you keep up on the yoga workouts, you will probably need it. Same thing with the gloves, you have some room to put on a little more muscle. Our problem is with the corset, as your pregnancy advances it just will not work. Felicia asked for a bikini style outfit that she could wear in public. I think a shelf style top with removable cups would be a better choice if you were going to be breast-feeding. It would offer more support but still leave easy access to your nipples. A bikini bottom with ties on the sides would give you the adjust ability you need to wear it anytime and still have an alluring look to it. After you have lost the baby weight, we can look into getting you a proper corset if you wish."

I looked at Julien in askance. I was not actually one of his pets and was not sure how far he would go. "I would listen to whatever suggestions she has. Her and Isabella have free rein when it comes to outfitting my pets, and that includes you, if only to an extent my dear. My only requirement is that my pets look beautiful, and they have never let me down on that."

"That sounds wonderful," I told Katherine. "My only concern is the tail. I kind of like the feeling, and my husband would love it with as fixated as he is on my ass, but I don't see how it would work with a bikini style bottom."

"We can make it a thong in the back, but if you are just wearing the tail around the house you can probably leave the bottoms off," she told me with a smirk.

I felt the heat rising in my cheeks and shook my head. "No, regular bottoms will be fine. I don't think I will be wearing the tail anywhere I need to wear the bottoms."

"That is what I thought," Katherine chuckled. "You didn't strike me as someone who would be running around with the tail in public. It's one thing to do it in the privacy of your own home, or here on the island because it will never get out, but another where it might damage your public reputation. Let's get you undressed so you can enjoy your date with Hope, and we can work on your boots tonight since I already have all my tools out for that job. We should have your full outfit ready in a couple days."

I thanked her as she helped me slip off the outfit. I was a bit disappointed about not being able to wear the corset, but I had faith that anything they made me would look amazing. Julien's pets always looked amazing in anything they wore, and if he gave Katherine and Isabella free rein, it was because of them.

As soon as I was undressed, Hope grabbed my sarong on one hand and me with the other, excited leading me out the door and to her cabin. When we walked in the door, she tossed my sarong onto the bed before turning and pulling me into a deep, passionate kiss.

"Sorry if I seem a little enthusiastic, but I have never gotten to teach someone to give a spanking before," she said once she pulled away. "Usually Scarlett or Isabella gets to do that part, but they both prefer men so I got lucky this time."

"I thought you were all bisexual," I replied curiously. "Isabella certainly did not hold back when I kissed her, and she was very into Felicia earlier."

"We all are, but that leaves a lot of leeway," Hope explained. "Scarlett enjoys being with another woman but prefers men. Isabella is about in the middle, but doesn't really like being spanked by a woman. I love sex with anyone, but something about having a woman spank me really gets me going. Just thinking about having you spank me has me wet."

"I am a bit excited myself," I told her, "But I am not sure where to start."

Hope skipped over to the wall, where a variety of punishment tools was hanging. "For your first time, you will probably want to start with either your bare hands or one of the lighter paddles. I would recommend a paddle just so your hand does not get sore."

I walked over and trailed my fingers over a few of the paddles before finally settling on a smooth wooden one just like the one Julien had used on me. I figured it was the safest choice for a beginner.

"Good, now you just need to decide where you would like me," she said. "We can use the block, as I am sure Master did with you, or if you prefer something more intimate, you can have me lay over your lap. Depending on how your bottom feels right now, that may be a bit uncomfortable for you though."

My bottom was still sore, but the idea of having her across my lap was too exciting. When she had mentioned it, my mind flashed to a picture of me across Alonso's lap as he spanked me. Neither he nor my parents had ever spanked me as a child, but that picture sent a sudden surge of desire through my body and I knew I wanted to experience it with him.

I sat down and scooted back on the bed, definitely tender, but not bad enough to make me reconsider. When I looked up at Hope and nodded, her eyes lit up.

"Good, that is my favorite way to be spanked when it's for fun," she said as she slipped off her corset. "The skin on skin contact is nice, and I get the added bonus of feeling like the naughty little girl I am. I just have a couple things to mention before we start. You will need to take my tail out before you start, and don't worry about how I feel as you are spanking me."

"This is for you experiment and see if you enjoy it," she told me as she crawled up and lay across my lap. "I will enjoy whatever you decide to do with me and probably cum all over your lap in the process, so just do whatever comes to mind."

I looked down at the taut little ass in front of me and ran my fingers over it. Hope moaned quietly and wiggled in my lap a bit as I slipped the plug out of her ass. I reached for the paddle and stopped before bringing my hand down across her ass. Hope purred as I slid my hand down her thigh and watched the pink print darken on her flawless skin.

Swatting the other side got the same response and I licked my lips as I saw the two handprints on her perfect bottom. I smacked each cheek again in rapid succession before slipping my fingers down between her thighs. Feeling how wet she was, I slid two fingers deep into her pussy and got a moan of pleasure in reply.

"I told you I would enjoy whatever you do to me," she purred. "You can spank me harder if you want to. It just gets me more excited."

I reached for the paddle and brought it down hard across her bottom. "Just like that," she moaned loudly. I gave he several more swats, pausing between each one to watch her pretty bottom turn pink, until I heard her scream and felt a sudden rush of fluid on my thigh.

I stopped in shock, setting the paddle down and stroking her back as she caught her breath. "Did you just cum from being spanked," I asked.

She looked back and smiled, not moving from the position as I slowly caressed her. "I did warn you I would probably cum all over your lap. That was a bit faster than usual, but I think it was because you started with your hand. You really got me worked up with that. Have you decided if you like to give spanking yet? I am more than happy to keep going if you need more time to decide."

"I am quite sure I enjoyed that actually, but we probably should stop now," I told her. "You are supposed to spend the night with us, and I don't want your bottom to red. I am sure we will get another opportunity to play while I am here, at least if you are willing. I just wish I could figure out how to get Alonso to take me over his knee like this. Julien says he has spanked some of the pets, but he seems to be against the idea."

"I am very willing anytime my Masters don't need me," Hope replied as she sat up next to me. "I think I enjoyed that more than you did actually. You should try talking to Scarlett about Alonso. She has been on the island for a long time and enjoys being spanked. If he has spanked anyone here, I would guess she is on the list. She might be able to tell you how she convinced him."

"That sound like a good plan actually," I told her. I really hoped it would help, because I was going to go crazy if it did not. Our night with Elizabeth had opposite effects on my husband and me. He had shut down on anything more than getting in my ass, which I had no problems with now so he was happy. I wanted more though. I loved my husband, but I wanted Alonso to help me explore my kinky side because my husband was not willing to.

*****

Votes and comments are appreciated:)