A Kitten's Tail Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least he was gentle with you," Kiera added. "I remember my first time, and it was horrible. The trainers would have a little lottery every time a new pony came in, to decide out who would get to take her virginity. Jacques set it up that way because the trainers always knew who was going to be training the next new pony, but he didn't want them to enjoy us. He also liked to cheat the system and ended up winning the lottery most of the time."

We could see the tears in her eyes as she recalled her first time and all scooted closer to touch her, offering our support. "Needless to say, my first time was with him. Most of the new ponies, those not raised on the island, tend to struggle at first, but I was raised to be a pony and was willing to be bred. He still bound me to a mounting block and took a strap to my bottom before he took my virginity."

"I was in agony when he finally took me, or at least I thought I was. My ass was on fire and I was bone dry when he started ramming his cock into me. I screamed as he ripped through my hymen and my virgin blood was the only lubrication I had while he pounded me as hard as he could until he finished. My relief that it was over was short lived, as he made three other trainers breed me before he let Aaron remove my bindings and take me back to care for me."

"There was so much blood that I though Jacques had ripped me open and I was going to die. I couldn't stop crying as Aaron cleaned me up and tried to sooth my raw ass. He was so gentle that I felt betrayed again when his fingers slid inside my abused pussy, but I could see the tears in his eyes as he tried to calm me and the pain started to fade. He explained that the cream would numb the pain and help me heal. He was right, but I was still raw and sore inside for two days."

"Jacques had a rule that ponies were not allowed to enjoy being bred, and that was my first lesson," she said through her tears. "My later breedings were not nearly as bad, but it was several months before I was able to approach the breeding stalls without tensing up. It was almost a year after I lost my virginity before I started to enjoy being bred and let out a soft moan as my trainer came inside of me. The trainer was not happy about it, but Jacques was walking by when it happened and even the quietest moan of pleasure resulted in a punishment. I had a fresh set of welts from the middle of my thighs to the top of my ass ten minutes later and any pleasure I had felt was gone. It wasn't until this last year, when Master Julien had Raoul take over the Stables after removing his uncle, that I finally had a climax during a breeding."

We were all crying, holding Kiera and sharing her pain by the end of her story. "Being a pony must have been horrible," Sonia said as she recovered. "So you had never had an orgasm until this past year, even though you have been sexually active for almost ten?"

Kiera shook her head as she wiped her tears away and smiled. "No, we were only not allowed to enjoy being bred. The trainers were actually very good at bringing us to climax with their hands or mouths, and did so at least twice a day. Jacques was just an asshole who only cared about his own pleasure. He never did anything with a pony outside of punishing us right before breeding us. Bringing someone else pleasure was a foreign concept and because he was in charge of the Stables, he forced the other trainers to follow suit. He probably would have kept the trainers from bringing us any pleasure, but Master Julien's father insisted that all of his pets had to climax at least twice a day."

"It still sounds pretty horrible to me, but I can't imagine not being able to enjoy myself during sex," Sonia replied. "As much as I hate to ask more about it, I am a bit curious. You were very responsive last night with Master, and were climaxing every few minutes. How did you manage to keep from showing pleasure if you enjoy sex so much?"

"It was never easy, but the fear of being punished made it easier. I would just close my eyes and remember the pain," Kiera told us. "The trainers helped by never doing anything to give us extra stimulation during a breeding and never trying to hold back their own climax. They got to the point that they could get themselves to climax in just a few minutes so they would not have to worry about punishing us."

"Wow, he sounds like a real piece of work," Marta muttered. "It sounds like he made sure no one at the Stables could enjoy having sex. Whatever happened to him?"

Kiera eyes lit up and she finally smiled again. "Well, they never told us what happened, but the trainers and grooms tend to talk, forgetting that can still hear even if we can't respond. It was actually a common topic of conversation when they took us to water Adrien at the beginning of his punishment. Apparently, he plotted to kill Master Julien and failed in the attempt. Adrien used to swear at us in the beginning, saying we were trying to drown him like Julien did his uncle."

I could see Marta looked concerned and reached over to pat her leg before I started typing. "Julien is not a bad person. Elizabeth and Amanda told me about what happened. How Jacques treated Kiera was a daily occurrence for the ponies, and he admitted to murdering Julien's father and grandfather after his attempt to murder Julien failed. He would have faced life in prison back home, but may places still use the death penalty for crimes of that nature."

"I wasn't thinking about that," she said, shaking her head. "I was just trying to figure out what she meant when she said they had to water Adrian."

"It was part of Master's plan to make sure the ponies would not be afraid of Adrian anymore," Kiera replied. "Adrian was as bad as Jacques when it came to hurting the ponies, and Master exiled him from the island. He came back and tried to kill Master again, but ended up being responsible for a lot of people on the island dying in the process. Master imprisoned him, but wanted to make sure he was miserable. Twice a day, the trainers would take a group of ponies over to his cell and make us use him as a toilet. It's hard to be afraid of someone after you have peed on them a few times."

Once I managed to get my laughter under control, and wipe the tears out of my eyes, I reached for my teletype device again. "I can imagine that peeing on someone would make them less scary, but I don't think I would want to do it anyway."

"I didn't really want to the first time. My trainer made me stand there until I could not hold back anymore and I finally let go. The next few times I actually enjoyed it," she admitted. "He had hurt me, a lot, and it was a little revenge for all the pain he had caused me. Eventually it just became something I was expected to do. We got to the point that we did not even think about him being there, and that was what Master wanted. After a while they stopped taking us over and we basically forgot about him."

Over the next hour, our conversation drifted through several more pleasant topics, with a lot of laughter as we got to know each other better. Eventually Sonia sighed, looking back toward our cabin. "What do you think Master is doing right now?"

As Marta and Kiera giggled, I started typing. "Knowing how energetic the twins are, and from the faint screams we heard earlier, I imagine he had one of them sitting on his face while the other rode him. After they cleaned each other up, they probably switched and did it again. Right now, they are probably either cuddled up and resting or curled up between his legs trying to see if they can get him up again. I would guess at the second one myself. We still need to get Kiera's bandage changed and her breasts drained before we can go back. I was also hoping we could get to her new experience for the day."

"Master said you would be giving me my next new experience, but he never said what it was," she said as she started peeling her bandage off. "If it is what I think it is, I am more than ready to try, but we should probably get my bandage changed first so we don't have to think about it. I am not sure how we are going to take care of my breasts while we do it though."

Sonia started putting the new bandage on as she explained. "You are going to lie back on the bed and let Marta and I drain all that delicious milk out of your breasts while our lovely little kitten straddles your face so you can lick her pussy. Is that what you were thinking of?"

"Not exactly," Kiera replied. "I thought I was going to crawl up between her thighs and see if I could get her to cum on my tongue. Your way sounds more fun, but can I start the other way so I can explore a bit first?

"You seem very eager," Marta said. "Had you thought about trying this before?"

"Only since last night when I saw Shelly, Sonia and Felicia together," Kiera replied. "A pony is only bred by a man and only from behind. I never thought I would be anything other than a pony, so I never thought of anything beyond that. I was a little preoccupied with Master last night, so I didn't see much until Felicia crawled between my legs to clean me up with her tongue. Then today, I saw her with Mandy and watched as the other pets were enjoying their female partners while I talked with Hope and Faith. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves so much that it made me more curious to try it, but I was not sure where to start."

"The easiest way to start is with a kiss," I typed. "After that, there is no pattern to follow, no set rules, and no time limit. It is like when you decided to kiss Master last night. Do what feels right and enjoy it."

Kiera nodded as she crawled closer and softly kissed my lips. I pushed my teletype device off to the side and enjoyed her first exploratory kiss. I kept my mouth closed, our lips brushing against each other's as I let her lead. My hands came up to her hips, brushing over her sides as I felt her lips part and her tongue lightly touch my lips.

As her tongue slipped into my mouth, her arms went around me and I felt her fingers tracing over my back. "Can you lay back for me?" she asked hesitantly as she broke the kiss. Smiling, I scooted back a bit and lay down, holding my arms out for her to join me.

She crawled over me, keeping her eyes on mine until she was straddling my hips and our nipples brushed against each other. There was no hesitation in her next kiss as her tongue slipped into my mouth and found mine waiting to greet it. I could tell she did not have much experience kissing, but her enthusiasm made up for it. Her technique improved over the next few minutes as we made out and my hands traced her hips and sides.

I was purring by the time her lips moved off mine and started down my neck. The trail of light kisses and little licks went down my neck and across my shoulder before she moved lower to the top of my breast. "I hope you enjoy this as much as I do," she murmured before her lips engulfed my nipple.

A low chuckle drew our attention to where Sonia was spooned up behind Marta. "I can guarantee she does enjoy it, but probably not as much as you do. Try running your tongue around the nipple while you are sucking on it, like this," she said, demonstrating with her fingertip on Marta's nipple.

I felt her tongue draw across my nipple and arched my back, pushing my breast further into her mouth to encourage her. She caught on quickly and spent several minutes playing with my breasts before pulling back. "If her purring is any indication she does enjoy it, but I think it's about time to try something else."

She started kissing down my stomach, stopping to swirl her tongue around my belly button. I squirmed a bit at the slightly ticklish feeling and heard her giggle before moving on. Kissing down over my pubic mound, she inhaled deeply before smiling and lightly swiping her tongue over my outer lips.

I watched as she paused, a curious look on her face, before leaning back down and pushing her tongue deep inside of me. After swirling her tongue around inside of me a couple times, she moved up and sucked my clit into her mouth as she pushed her fingers into my pussy. For someone with no experience eating pussy, she was amazingly good at it and had me panting in pleasure after a few seconds.

She had me close from all the breast play, and when her fingers found my G spot, I was done for. My hips came up of the bed and I whimpered as my orgasm crashed through me. She played with me through my climax, until I collapsed back on the bed. When I looked down at her in shock, she just smiled shyly as she licked my juices off her fingers.

"I think our new sister is a natural," Marta chuckled. "I am curious how you figured out how to do that so well that quickly though."

"I have been on the receiving end of that a lot," Kiera said with a blush. "I just tried to do what I enjoyed the most, and I think she liked it."

"I would have to say she did," Sonia replied. "I am looking forward to my turn to play with you more, but we do need to get your breasts drained before you start to get sore."

I watched as Kiera moved over and lay back on the bed before rolling over next to her. I didn't want to make my new sister wait, so I pointed to Sonia then up to Kiera's mouth before I started suckling on her breast.

As Kiera's warm, creamy milk flowed into my mouth, I heard Sonia laugh. "I guess it is my turn now, at least if you don't mind?"

"I'm not sure I will do as well in this position," Kiera replied. "I'm willing to try, but I may be a bit distracted by them suckling on my breasts."

I kept feeding, listening to Sonia's pleasured moans, until Kiera's milk slowed to a trickle. Keeping her nipple in my mouth, I gently licked it as I reached down to lightly stroke my fingers over her pussy. After a few minutes, I heard the muffled scream of her climax, followed by a deep moan from Sonia as the vibrations sent her over the edge as well.

I felt bad for Marta now, as she was the only one of us who had not had an orgasm yet. When I looked over at her and licked my lips, she just smiled and shook her head. "As much as I hate to turn you down, I am still a bit sore. Maybe we can comfort each other after our spankings tomorrow?"

She was more worried about the spanking than I was, but I smiled and nodded. My parents had taken a belt to my bottom more than once when I was growing up, and I didn't think Master would be that harsh. I knew it would hurt, but like the times when I was younger, it would make me remember why I was being punished.

"Is everyone ready to go crawl into bed with Master now," Sonia asked.

I shook my head as I crawled over to my teletype device. "When are you going to tell him? Now that you have started calling him Master with us, you won't be able to hide it for long around him."

Marta and Kiera just nodded and watched her reaction. She sighed and nodded as she looked between the three of us. "Julien is going to finish initiating me as a pet tomorrow afternoon, so I was hoping to talk with Master before that. The problem is that the only time available is right after he spanks you and Marta, and I don't know if he will be very receptive at that point."

"I don't know Master very well yet, but it might actually be easier for him to accept you at that point," Kiera told us. "He does not like to give punishments, but he is becoming more willing to do it now because he is starting to accept his place as our Master. He may be more willing to accept your desire to be his pet at the same time."

"I hope you're right," Sonia replied with a sigh. "We should go get some sleep though. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day whatever happens."

I stuffed my teletype device back in its pouch then got up to hug her. There was no doubt in my mind that Master would accept her as his pet. He would take a few minutes to convince himself she was serious, but he loved her too much to deny her if it would make her happy.

12