A Kitten's Tail Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may, but no asking Vivianna if she was playing with herself," I said as I pulled out. "She may be embarrassed if she did, and I don't want anyone to tease her about it."

Marian just nodded as she slipped around me and took me into her mouth. Her tongue flickered along my shaft like a humming bird and she had me fully aroused again in just a couple minutes. "Damn, I want to borrow Kiera tomorrow after breakfast, just so I can taste her directly. The two of you together have a sweet, almost citrusy taste and I'm curious to try each of you individually."

"I can tell you they both taste wonderful alone, but the mix is even better," Marta said from where she was reclining next to Kiera. "Of course, I haven't found anyone I didn't enjoy eating Master's cum out of, so I may be biased."

"She will have plenty of opportunities to find out for herself if she wishes to," I told Marta before looking down the Marian. "Are you sure you are ready for what is coming next?"

She looked a bit nervous as she nodded. "I said I would submit fully to you and I meant it, but I am a bit nervous. I've never let anyone tie me up before now. I trust you won't hurt me, but I can't help but be a bit apprehensive."

I reached down to stroke her cheek. "I'll make sure you enjoy it my dear. Lie on your back in the middle of the bed and put your arms above your head. Sonia, if you could reach into the drawer in that night stand, there should be a set of leather cuffs."

Sonia handed me the restraints as Marian slowly got into position. I straddled her chest as I fastened the cuffs in pace and attached them to the steel retaining ring on the headboard. She was taking deep breaths to calm herself as I pulled the restraints up from the posts at the foot of the bed and attached them to her ankles. Her eyes went wide when I pulled the blindfold out of the drawer and crawled back up on the bed.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear as I placed the blindfold over her eyes. "Relax and trust my pet. You know I don't get off on pain, so this is all about your pleasure. It will heighten the sensations if you can't tell what is coming next."

"I know Master, but I have never been this helpless before," she whispered. "I can't help but be a bit scared..."

I silenced her with a kiss, letting my tongue savor the spicy flavor of her mouth as my hands trailed lightly down her arms. Her body was an exquisite map of beauty that I planned to explore with my fingers and tongue. Breaking the kiss, I let my fingertips trace over her armpits and down her sides, lightly caressing the outsides of her breasts as I moved lower. I ran over the side of her stomach down to her hips before moving into the middle of her stomach, fanning my fingers out to explore the smooth expanse of skin more thoroughly.

"Can I please be next Master," Marta asked in a quiet, husky voice. I had done this with all of my pets and I could hear her arousal as she remembered the sensations. Marian's tension melted away under my gentle caress and I knew it was time to start arousing her.

Taking my hands off her stomach, I traced along her cheekbones down to her ears. I spent a couple minutes lightly caressing them until I heard her start to moan quietly. Letting one hand trace down to her neck, I used the other for support as I leaned in and started kissing down her arm. I could feel people moving around on the bed, but my focus was completely on Marian's pleasure.

I kept moving down her arm, hearing her moan loudly as my tongue ran over her armpit to the top of her breast. Pulling back, I brought both hands into play again and started tracing a slow spiral around her breasts moving in toward the nipple. They were a small C cup, but had very little sag even with her flat on her back. It took a few minutes to move all the way up them, and I could hear her whimpers of pleasure as I got closer to the nipples.

She was arching her back in anticipation and let out a frustrated moan when I lightly brushed the areola before pulling my hands away. Her nipples were rock hard and stood up like little pencil erasers from the top of her breasts. I leaned down and lightly licked each one, drawing a gasp of pleasure from her as my hands slid down her stomach.

Her inflamed pussy lips were dripping with her juices as my fingers trailed past them to start on her inner thighs. The spicy aroma of her arousal was intoxicating, but it was too early to start on that yet. I moved down between her thighs and chuckled as I heard her breath hitch. She was more than ready for me, but I was enjoying myself far too much to dive in yet.

I lightly caressed up and down her thighs, her whimpers growing louder each time my fingers brushed against her groin without touching her pussy. When she was writhing under my fingers, trying to bring my fingers in contact with her pussy so she could climax, I finally moved down over her knees. Her imploring cries of "please Master" were a beautiful accompaniment to the moans of pleasure from the surrounding others, but I was not ready to let her climax just yet.

I moved down her calf and started massaging the pleasure points on her feet as I took her big toe in my mouth. I slowly and gently sucked each toe, listening to her cries turn to an almost incoherent panting "please" that she repeated over and over. The orgasmic cries from Jaden and the others made me decide to finally give her some relief, so I started kissing my way back up her leg.

As I kissed my way up her inner thigh, I slid one finger up between her ass cheeks, collecting the copious amount of juices she was secreting. Her clit was fully out of its protective hood, swollen and begging for the attention it needed to trigger her climax. I couldn't resist such a lovely offering and sucked it into my mouth as I slid my finger deep into her ass.

The release she had been craving finally crashed through her body, releasing a pent up scream of pleasure and a stream of pussy juice that squirted down my arm. She thrashed beneath me for almost thirty seconds before going completely limp. Realizing she had passed out, I quickly removed the restraints and blindfold so she wouldn't panic when she came to.

"Holy shit, I don't think I have ever seen her cum that hard. I have gotten her to scream a few times, but I have never made her pass out," Jaden said in awe. I glanced over and saw Marta straddling his lap. Her flush of arousal made it clear she had just climaxed as well.

"Master went easy on her this time," Marta told him. "The last time he did that to me, he toyed with my body for an hour before letting me climax. He started teaching me and Kiera how to do it this afternoon, and I am sure he will teach you if you ask."

"I would be happy to teach anyone who wants to learn, but it's far more effective if your partner is bound," I told them. "She would have been touching herself so she could climax if she was able to. Probably about the time I moved down from her breasts."

I saw Marian's eyed flicker open as she slowly regained consciousness. "Promise me you won't do that again for at least a month. I don't think my body could handle another climax like that for at least that long. I probably soaked your arm when I finally climaxed, it felt like quite a gusher, and you didn't even get to cum. I would ask you to take me, but I'm so limp I wouldn't be able to do much for you."

"You can make that up to me tomorrow," I teased. "I only do that to one of the girls maybe once a week, so you will have plenty of time to recover before it's your turn again. Next time you get the full treatment though. The sound of everyone else cumming was unexpected, and I didn't want you too frustrated, so I let you cum earlier than I usually would."

"There's more," she asked in shock. "At least I will have an idea what to expect next time, not that I think it will help. God, I can't believe how aroused I got when you were playing with my feet."

"Foot actually, I never got to the second one," I reminded her. "Next time my dear, although I do plan on making you climax without the direct stimulation to your pussy. I'm sure you will enjoy it quite a bit."

*****

Please take a minute to vote or leave a comment:)