A Kitten's Tail Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a twinkle in her eye as I kissed her. "You're the best Sonia," I called out as I ran back to my room to throw my clothes on. Gianna was leaving her room and I dragged her with me, telling her what Sonia said, as I got dressed. She was just as excited as I was and agreed we could finish the job in about an hour if we wanted to.

We were both more than motivated enough and had the floors finished forty-five minutes after we started. With a shared smile, we rushed up to the solarium to find everyone. Kitten was curled up in Alonso's lap as they listened to Marta play while Sonia was reclined on one of the lounge chairs, posing for Kiera to sketch her. As we walked over, kitten reached for my hand and I sat down with them, leaning into Alonso.

"Sonia said we just had to do a quick cleaning of the floors today, and we just finished. Any chance you want to take me to bed and make me a woman before lunch," I asked quietly, a hopeful smile on my face.

"I think we have more than enough time for that my dear, but are you sure you are finished? Someone seems overdressed to be off work," he said, looking over at Gianna. As she jumped up to remove her clothes, he chuckled quietly. "You will also have to see if the others are ready to go if you want them to join us. Kiera may need time to finish her sketch of Sonia."

I knew he was teasing me, as they would follow if he told them to, but I nodded and got up. Walking up behind Kiera, I gasped when I looked at the sketchpad in her lap. She had told me she enjoyed drawing and painting, but I had never really looked any of her work. Even with it being a simple charcoal sketch, you could almost see the life she captured in her picture.

"It's beautiful," I told her, forgetting for a moment why I had come over. "You never mentioned how good you were. I would love to see more of your work sometime."

"I would love to, but you have to promise to pose nude for me to paint you sometime as well," she replied with a soft smile. "I don't think that was why you came over here though. Sonia told me you were trying to finish work early so you could play with Master before lunch. We have been waiting for you to arrive. I will help Sonia up while you tell Marta."

I leaned down to kiss her before she got up. "Thank you and I would be honored to let you paint me, as long as you promise it will only be displayed privately. I'm not sure I would want strangers seeing a naked painting of me."

"Master asked me to do paintings of his pets for his bedroom walls, and I was hoping to put yours with them," she explained. "Would you be comfortable with that?"

"Everyone who goes in there will be one of my lovers, so yes, that would be perfect," I told her. "Of course, I would rather you enjoy the real thing as much as possible, that way you can do more than just look."

I winked as I walked away to talk to Marta. She was the one I hated to disturb the most when she was up here. I had never been a fan of classical music until I heard her play for the first time. Her passion for the music came through so clearly when she was at her harp that you couldn't help but love it. I hesitated as I got closer, not wanting to interrupt her song when she stopped and turned to smile at me.

"It looks like everyone else is ready, so I guess it's time for you to lose your virginity. I wanted to thank you," she said as she stood and embraced me. "It is a special moment, and I feel honored that you would want to share it with me."

"You are all my lovers now, and I wanted to share this with all of you," I told her. "You were the one who convince me to ask Alonso to take my virginity. Not directly, but your story of your first time with him, how gentle he was with you, made me realize he would be the perfect man for my first time. The others telling me how gentle he was when he took their asses helped, but you were the one who convinced me."

"The first time I let my boyfriend have my ass was horrible. We didn't use enough lube and he went too fast. He didn't wait for me to adjust, and ended up cumming before I was even past the pain of him entering me," I said quietly. "I made him slow down the next time and used a lot more lube, but he never made me climax during sex. I know that won't happen with Alonso."

"I think your assessment is pretty accurate, but you should really experience it to be sure," she replied with a slight grin on her face. "Come on, everyone else is waiting for us, and I can't wait to hear you moaning in pleasure as he takes you."

I looked over to see them watching us and pulled Marta over to join them. Alonso led us down the stairs and took my hand when I reached the bottom. We walked up to the bedroom hand in hand, but I stopped him at the door. "I have one more favor to ask you before we start. Once we go into the bedroom, I want you to take the lead. I trust you to be gentle with me, but I know there will be some pain. Trust your instincts to know when I am ready and I know it will be perfect."

"There's one more thing you need to know before we go in. I won't try to trap you into marriage or anything, but I won't use any form of birth control. Jaden and Marcello will be free to use my ass if they want to play with me, but you are the only one I will allow to enjoy my pussy because you are the one I trust to take care of me if I get pregnant. I want you to enjoy my body and feel you cum inside of me, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to back out if you don't want to chance getting me pregnant."

I waited anxiously for his answer. I already loved him more than I had my ex, but he would be taking a chance on me. He was trying to get his pets pregnant, but they were bound to him in a way I wasn't. He surprised me when he asked if I wanted to get pregnant.

"No, but I am willing to take that chance with you," I replied quietly. "As I said, I trust you will take care of me if I do get pregnant, and you would take care of our child. I won't ask for special treatment or anything more than to make sure any child you give me is provided for."

When he pulled me into his arms and kissed me, I knew I had made the right choice. Alonso was the kind of man I had always hoped to find. I knew he would never be mine alone, but I didn't need a husband to be loved. I was surrounded by love here.

He stepped back and led me into the bedroom, pulling me into his arms again at the foot of the bed. We kissed again, and my lips parted to let his tongue enter. His strong hand caressed my body for a couple minutes before he slipped my dress off and unhooked my bra. As it fell to the ground, one of his hands caressed my breast as the other explored my ass. I could feel his cock pressed against my stomach and pushed his shorts off so I could hold it.

After a couple minutes of kissing and caressing, he pulled back and smiled down at me. "Sit on the bed and scoot back to the middle of it. It's time to move a bit further."

As I sat back and moved to the middle of the bed, noticing a towel was already laid out for me, I glanced around to see the others already watching us. Kitten was curled up at the head of the bed and reached down to stroke my hair when I stopped. On my left, Marta was spooned up behind Kiera, and Gianna was spooned up behind Sonia on the right. I could see love and desire in all of their eyes, but was distracted by Alonso's lips on my ankle.

Looking down, I watched him slowly kiss his way up my leg. His tongue and teeth came into play, licking and lightly nipping my flesh as he drove my arousal even higher. He gently licked my pussy and let out a quiet groan of satisfaction as he savored the taste. I felt his fingers pulling my lips open and blushed as he admired my most intimate place.

As his fingers and tongue gently brushed across my hymen, I heard Marta giggling. I glanced over and saw her watching Alonso. "Master has a bit of a fascination with the female hymen. He spent an hour one day, just looking at mine and gently touching it. I can understand his fascination now though, after seeing yours. That little piece of skin represents a precious gift. You're giving him something no one else will ever have. You may share yourself with him a million times after today, but he will always remember this."

I smiled at her and let myself get lost in his explorations. I had never touched my hymen out of fear of rupturing it, but I found the gentle touch of his tongue highly arousing. I could feel it stretching as his tongue ran over it and up to my clit repeatedly. His finger was teasing around my ass as he licked me, pushing me to a slowly up to my first climax.

After several minutes, I was panting and whimpering, mauling my own breasts and almost begging for release when my climax washed over me. I let out a low, deep moan as I felt him kissing his way up my body. I was still riding out my orgasm when felt the head of his cock slide over my pussy lips. There were several hands on me as everyone shared the moment he thrust into me.

I let out a squeal of pain as my virginity was ripped away, but he stopped with just the head inside of me and kissed me gently. "Thank you for giving me such a precious gift my love, I will treasure it until the end of my days."

His whispered declaration melted my heart and I pulled him down for an impassioned kiss as the pain of my defloration faded away. When he finally sank the rest of the way inside me I gasped in pleasure as his thick cock stretched me out. As he leaned back and started to slowly stroke into me, there were hands caressing my head, breasts, belly and thighs. This was exactly what I wanted out of my first time, the feeling of being surrounded with love.

The thick cock stroking into my pussy felt so much better than any sex with my ex had ever been. He would have finished already, but I felt Alonso was just getting started. His long, deep strokes, and the hands caressing me, quickly pushed me to a mind-blowing climax.

Alonso sat back on his heels and held my legs wide open as he started pounding into me. Kitten was the first to move closer, crawling in to kiss me. As our tongues dueled, I felt lips on each breast and someone caressing my clit. The hand that slid across my ass, and the finger that slipped into my anus, was what set me off again.

With Alonso's cock pounding my pussy, a finger wiggling around in my ass, both nipples being sucked on and the stimulation to my clit, my climaxes were almost continuous. I could barely tell when one ended and the next began with all the stimulation I was receiving. I lost track of how many times I climaxed as the entire event morphed into one endless ball of pleasure.

After what felt like hours of ecstasy, I felt Alonso's cock swell inside of me and his hot cum painting the walls of my pussy. The feeling set off the most powerful orgasm of my life and I screamed out my pleasure into Kitten's mouth. When the wave of pleasure finally ended, everyone was gently stroking me and Alonso's cock was still buried deep inside my body. He was still hard and his small movements were pleasant but my pussy was feeling sore.

"I know you're probably sore now, but the girls would like to know if you will let them clean you up. I can't speak for Gianna, but the others would like to taste the remains of your virginity and my seed mixed together," Alonso told me. "You don't have to agree, but they would like to share a small part of your gift."

"I'm not sure I would be comfortable cleaning you off after you cum in me quite yet, but I am sure one of the others will. Could you let Sonia clean you up, so Gianna can help if she wants to and the others can clean me up," I asked him. "I'm probably a bloody mess down there, but I don't mind if that is what they want."

"That is exactly what we want Vivi," Kiera replied quickly. "It adds an extra degree of closeness, taking you inside our bodies, and gives us an extra bond to you. We all hope you will choose to become Master's pet someday, but you still have to decide if that is something you want. This will make us feel closer to you, regardless of what you finally decide."

It still seemed a bit weird and gross to me, but they wanted to do this because they loved me. When I nodded, Alonso slowly pulled out and I groaned. It was hard to believe how sore I was down there until I noticed the clock. We had been in bed for almost forty-five minutes, and most of that was with him inside of me. Most girls were lucky if their first time lasted five minutes, and I had gotten far more than that.

I could see my virgin blood smeared all over his cock as he moved over to Sonia, and watched Sonia eagerly run her tongue through it before offering it to Gianna. Gianna seemed more hesitant, but she tentatively stuck her tongue out and tasted it. They shared a look then dove into their cleaning job vigorously.

Kiera and Marta each moved between my legs and took a few gentle licks over my tender pussy before moving away and letting Kitten take over. Her tongue was soft and gentle as she thoroughly cleaned my entire groin before slipping it into my pussy.

When everything was finished, kitten crawled up on top of me and held me as we watch Alonso's cleaning turn into a full blowjob. Sonia has his cock down her throat when Gianna got up and pressed her body against him. "Master, if we still have time, would you take my ass now? I can't be sure if I have ever had a man take me there, but I want the first time I remember it happening to be with you."

Sonia pulled off and smiled up at Alonso as she stroked him. "I had my fingers in her ass while I was playing with Vivianna's clit, so she should be warmed up if you want her Master. We still have most of an hour before lunch time, so there is no hurry."

When he replied, Gianna's face lit up like it was Christmas morning and she quickly got on her knees and elbows facing the head of the bed. As he moved behind her, Sonia handed him a bottle of lube and he slipped one, then two fingers into her with ease. Apparently, he felt satisfied she was warmed up enough, and I watched him lube his cock up.

I could see he was moving slowly, and watched her face scrunch up in pain as he slipped inside her. Like he did with me, he held still after the initial penetration and reached under her to play with those pointy nipples of hers to help arouse her as she adjusted to him. When she quietly asked for more a minute later, he slowly pushed forward, taking his time to sink fully inside of her ass.

As I watched, I understood why the others had been so happy to be with us when he took my virginity. I had asked them for my own selfish need, but the degree of intimacy, watching someone you love being taken for the first time, was amazing.

"Kitten, can we get closer, I want to be touching them," I whispered to her. She nodded and crawled over, scooting up so her body was right next to Gianna. I spooned up behind her and reached over, stroking Gianna's side as Alonso finally started moving.

I watched her face, and knew every feeling was pure bliss. I had seen her pain as he took her, but he was a very considerate lover and had given her more than enough time to adjust and let it pass. Again, I wished he were thirty years younger. My parents would be overjoyed I had found a man who loved me and would take care of me, but I knew they would never approve of my life as it was. I knew I would have to tell them eventually, especially if I got pregnant, but I didn't care about their approval.

As I watched him make love to Gianna's ass, I realized that he would take care of me, as if I were one of his pets, even if I never asked to be one. I also realized Marta was right the other day. He would never try to convince me to become his pet, but the way he treated me would probably convince me to ask eventually.

Gianna's screams of pleasure drew me out of my musing and I watched her cumming with Alonso pounding her ass. A week ago, I had been homeless, unemployed and feeling a bit depressed. Now I had a new job, new home, and an amazing new life. I was surrounded by people who had been strangers a week ago, but had let me into their hearts and lives. I was falling in love with all of them, but especially the wonderful man who was still pounding my new lover's ass with such vigor.

Gianna's climaxes took time to build, and I was again amazed at his stamina as he pushed her through three more climaxes before he succumbed to his own need. The look of pleasure on his face as he emptied himself into her ass was just heightened by her screams as she climaxed around him. I saw Marta get off the bed and rush to the bathroom, coming out with washcloths for them a moment later.

She handed him one as he pulled out. He gently cleaned Gianna's ass and slipped her plug back in as Marta cleaned him up. As she turned and held him, a voice from the door surprised all of us.

"Holy shit that was fucking hot!" Zara exclaimed from the door. "I knew he had to be doing something right, to keep all of you satisfied, but that was something else."

The desire was clear on her face as she crossed the room, but she surprised me by climbing up on the bed and kissing Alonso passionately. "I came up to get everyone for lunch, and I knew I might walk in on something, but I wasn't expecting it to be that good. I know I have to wait until my husband gets me pregnant before I can play freely, but I want you to fuck me like that when I finally can. I only caught the last ten minutes of it, but that looked intense."

"It was intense," Gianna moaned. "I never thought him taking my ass would be as good as regular sex, and I can't believe he still had the energy to go that long after taking Vivi's virginity. After that performance I am pretty sure I am sold on becoming a pet for life."

I noticed Zara's hands caressing Gianna's breasts and Alonso's cock, while both of them had a hand on her ass. "As much as I wish I could stay, I should get out of here before I get myself in trouble. Poor Marcello won't know what hit him after lunch, which is already on the table."

As she got up and walked away, there was an extra sway in her hips that we all enjoyed watching. When she got to the door, she looked back over her shoulder and smiled. "By the way, when I said like that, I meant exactly like that. My first time with you, I want you to take my ass from behind until I scream out in pleasure while everyone else is watching."

The thought of seeing Zara being taken from behind like that sent a tingle to my pussy. If I weren't so sore, I would have been playing with myself as I watched Alonso taking Gianna, but that make it even harder to stop myself.

"Well, unless Vivianna feels the need to get dressed, we should go down and eat," Alonso said to the group. "The rest of you will be going as you are. Maybe you can help make sure Marcello is ready for Zara's attentions after lunch. Before you ask, yes Sonia, you can offer to clean the kitchen for her so she can go play, but as soon as you finish, you need to start the yoga class. It's your turn to lead today."

They were all watching me, so I stood up and shrugged. "I already said I was going to let him have my ass if he wanted to play, so I see no reason to hide my body now. Zara interests me far more than Marcello does, but I won't turn down either of them when they ask. I think Gianna was right, being able to walk around naked is kind of freeing."

I heard quiet laughs from the others as we went down to eat. Marcello was admiring the view as we walked in, but I shocked him by walking up and sitting in his lap. "Your wife has made it clear that you will be allowed to play with all of us after she gets pregnant, but there is something you need to know before you ask me. When the time comes, my pussy is off limits. You can use my ass if you're interested, but I don't believe in birth control, and I won't chance you getting me pregnant."