A Kitten's Tail Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Zara chuckle when I turned, pressing my breasts into his chest, and kissed him. "Your wife walked in on Gianna getting her tight little ass fucked and it got her a bit hot under the collar. We are going to clean the kitchen for her, so you might want to drag her back to your place as soon as you finish eating and take care of her before I do."

It was almost funny, watching him turn bright red. He had been watching the others prance around naked all week, but none of them had flirted with him. Zara's announcement that they would be playing in the future made me think she would be fine with me teasing him a bit, and her full laugh confirmed it. His embarrassment was just icing on the cake.

"Of course, if Alonso does get me pregnant, I will probably let you enjoy my pussy. I hope you don't mind fucking pregnant women, because Sonia and Kiera will only let you have their pussies when they are pregnant as well." His blush got deeper as I got up and went to my seat. Zara was almost rolling on the floor because she was laughing so hard.

When she could finally talk again, she smiled at me. "Sweetie, he will have no problem enjoying you if you get pregnant. The bigger you get, the more it excites him. He has been drooling over Sonia all week. I'm thinking about asking her to join us so he can enjoy his fantasy. She will probably deliver before we can be sure I am pregnant, and I would hate to make him wait five months for Kiera to start showing."

"It might take a bit longer than that," Kiera replied. "Just because we were trying during my most fertile days, there is no guarantee I got pregnant."

Zara looked Kiera over with a smile. "I'm thinking positively, because I know how badly you want it. My husband is going to think he has died and gone to fetish heaven with as many pregnant women as we will have walking around here."

Marcello was still blushing furiously as he watched his plate and shoveled down his food, trying to ignore us. Sonia upped the ante when she took her plate and sat down next to him as he finished eating. Pulling his hand to her pregnant belly, she looked over at Zara. "Is this okay with you? I actually enjoy people touching me, but I don't want to go too far if you're not comfortable allowing him to."

Zara saw the almost reverent look on her husband's face and smiled. "You can touch, but stay away from her pussy husband of mine. Just because we got our test results to Alonso early doesn't mean you have permission to play yet."

It was somewhat sweet, watching how he caressed her stomach. You could hear Sonia softly sigh occasionally as she ate her meal and allowed him to almost worship her body. "You have a very gentle touch, and your hands are surprisingly soft," she said as he stroked her. "If your wife will allow it, you just have to ask and I will let you caress me anytime you like."

"Thank you," he murmured quietly as he blushed again. "It's just so beautiful."

Zara looked conflicted for a minute before turning to Alonso. "I know you said it was fine if we played with the girls before I could play with you. Would it be okay if Sonia joined us this afternoon for a little fun? I won't be able to play with you until after I get pregnant, but watching him with her is as arousing for me as it is for him, and I would love to watch him love her more."

Alonso just smiled and shook his head. "I'm not the one you need to ask. My pets are free to accept your offer, but you have to ask them. I am looking forward to playing with you someday, but I already told you it's not required for you to enjoy the girls."

"I would love to join you this afternoon, but I have one condition," Sonia said as she turned to Zara. "It will be all three of us playing together. You don't get to just watch if you want me to join you."

"Oh, that won't be a problem. I want to watch, but I planned to join in anyway," Zara said with a grin. "We might just make him watch while we have some fun together. I enjoy being with another woman as much as I enjoy being with a man."

"Perfect, Marta, could you lead the yoga class today," Sonia asked. "Vivi, will you be okay cleaning up without me? I was going to help but..."

"Go play," Gianna interrupted. "I will help Vivi with the cleanup. Maybe Zara will decide it's okay to play with the rest of us after they share you."

Zara looked conflicted again as she glanced around the table. "Damn it, you're right Gianna. If I play with Sonia, I am going to want to play with the rest of you. Alonso, are you sure you don't mind if you are the only one I don't play with?"

Alonso just chuckled before he replied. "Zara, you're gorgeous and I look forward to finally being able to play with you, but I have eight other lovers who keep me very satisfied. Feel free to enjoy your time with the girls and I will be fine waiting until you are ready."

Zara smiled and walked over to Alonso, opening her shirt on the way. Planting herself in his lap, she pulled his hand up to her breast and kissed him. "Think of this as my promise that you won't be left out. I will be crawling into your bed as soon as we are sure I'm pregnant. If you will excuse me though, I am going to go bury my face in Sonia's pussy while my husband pounds me from behind. I'm far too horny to let him play with her until he takes care of me."

I guess Marcello got the idea as he helped Sonia to her feet before Zara finished talking. As they left, I couldn't help but hope Zara would ask me play with them soon, or at least her. Marcello was cute enough, but the sight of her perfect breasts sent a surge of lust through me.

Since everyone was done eating, Gianna and I got up and took care of the cleaning before going up to yoga. The others had to participate, but they made it clear I was welcome to join them. I had always hated exercising because it put too much strain on my breasts, but Sonia had convinced me to try. Her breasts were as big as mine were and she did it naked every day, so I figured I could at least give it a shot and found I enjoyed it.

Once we finished, Alonso looked over at Marta. "You still have some practice time to get in, and I know Kiera wanted to get started on your painting. Kitten, Gianna, you can do whatever you like for a few hours as long as it doesn't involve me. Taking Gianna and Vivianna this morning wiped me out a bit, so I am going to kick back and relax while I listen to Marta play."

I looked over at Gianna and grinned. "Would you like to see if kitten wants to play? Our first time together was fun, but the ending rather sucked. I am too sore for her to play with me, but we could have some fun making her cum."

Gianna licked her lips and nodded, so we crawled over and pinned Kitten to the mats. "Hi little kitten. Would you like to play with us? We were hoping for a better threesome than the last one, you know, more orgasms and less punishments this time."

Her smile said it all before she pulled me down to kiss me. I started stroking her breasts as her hand slid up my thigh. "Not yet kitten; let us pleasure you for a while first. I'm still too sore down there to enjoy it much after that pounding Alonso gave me earlier, maybe up top for a while?"

I could see the laughter in her eyes as she nodded and pulled my head back down to kiss her again. She was panting into my mouth as her fingers slid up to my breasts. From the slurping sounds, Gianna was going to town on Kitten's pussy, so I kept playing with her hard nipples as my lips traveled down her neck.

My pussy really was too sore for any serious play but I wanted to play with her more. I shifted around so she could play with my breasts easier and took her nipple into my mouth. I licked and sucked the hard nub, helping Gianna push her to a quick climax. She had made us both climax the first time, and now we were going to return the favor several times over.

I alternated licking, sucking and biting all over her breasts as Gianna ate her. I felt her shake through several climaxes before she pushed my head away. "Are you alright little kitten," I asked as Gianna crawled up from between her thighs.

She nodded, holding up a finger and taking a deep breath. "I think she needs a breather," Gianna said. "The only time I have ever seen someone cum more often than she did now was when we were all playing with you earlier."

I smiled as we both curled up against kitten. "I can honestly say that today has blown away even my hottest fantasies. I have made myself cum multiple times in a night before, but that was a non-stop orgasm from the time someone started playing with my ass until after Alonso climaxed inside of me. I'm not sure I ever want to try anything like that again, but it was definitely amazing."