A Kitten's Tail Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to think about it for a minute before I nodded. "Please Master, as much as I prefer being over your knee, I love the feeling in my bottom after a spanking too much to wait that long. I guess a little bit of a good thing is better than nothing at all. I know you will start off gentle, but promise you will make sure my bottom is nice and pink before you stop unless I ask you to."

He put his arm around me and squeezed my bottom with a smile. "I know how you like it my pet. I will be watching a bit closer than usual as we work up, but I will make sure you're satisfied if I don't see any problems."

As much as he hated to give out punishments, I think he was starting to enjoy giving spankings for pleasure. "Thank you Master. I enjoy being pregnant, and hope you get me pregnant again as soon as possible so I can have a child for you, but some parts of it can be frustrating. I miss being to be spanked over your knee."

"I know my dear, but I think I am going to stop at just one child from each of my pets. You, Kiera and Marta each want to have a child of mine. With Vivi refusing any form of birth control, there is a chance she could get pregnant, and if Gianna chooses to become my pet I want to breed her if she is willing," he explained. "I would have been happy with one child of my own, but I am now sure I will have at least three, possibly five. When you add in the child you are carrying, plus Zara and Ari having children as well, I think there will be enough children running around here to keep a smile on my face."

"Kiera and I would be happy to give you more children Master," I purred as I snuggled into him. "It's your choice of course, but don't limit yourself on our accounts. We are more than happy to deal with the frustrations of being pregnant if you decide you want to keep us that way as often as possible for the next twenty years."

"I am aware of that my dear, but I'm not getting any younger, and I am not sure I could handle babies when I'm pushing eighty," he replied with a laugh. "For now, let's go see how dinner is coming along. I can smell something delicious already, and I need to build my strength up if I plan to give spankings tonight."

"Zara said she was making lasagna tonight and it would be ready at five so we still have about ten minutes," I told him as I smiled slyly. "If you're interested, her pussy was delicious and very tight. There are a couple other things I promised not to mention, but I am sure she expected me to give you some details. You are going to really enjoy her when she finally crawls into bed with you, and I know she is looking forward to the experience."

"I'm sure we will both enjoy the experience when she decides to crawl into bed with me. I'm already looking forward to it my dear, so there is no need to try to tempt me," he said with a swat to my ass. "Now get your bottom downstairs so we can check on dinner. The way the night is looking, I may have to give four spanking before I can enjoy any of you. Vivi asked if kitten could stay in her room tonight to take care of her and Marta is sleeping with Marian and Jaden. It will be you, Gianna, Kiera and Ari with me tonight, and I imagine Ari is going to ask for a spanking when she sees you and Kiera getting one. I'm not sure about Gianna, but she seemed interested in trying a lighter spanking and watching three may make her ask for one as well."

"You don't sound nearly as upset about that prospect as you would have been six months ago," I teased as we left the solarium. "I think someone is starting to enjoy giving spankings for pleasure, at least a little, especially since we started lying across your lap naked to receive them."

I was my turn to see Master blush a bit before he responded. "I don't think it's the spanking part as much as having a beautiful naked woman laying across my lap and caressing your sexy asses between swats."

"Whatever the reason is, I am glad you're enjoying it more," I told him with a grin. "I used to feel kind of bad asking you to spank me because I knew you didn't really like doing it and only agreed to make me happy. It's far more enjoyable for us if we know you are getting some pleasure out of it as well."

"I will admit to enjoying part of it as long as I don't have to give out to many actual punishments," he said as we walked into the kitchen. "I know I will probably have to punish Marta at some point. Julien has set high expectations for her marks in school. If she has even one class she doesn't pass with over ninety percent, I will have to punish her for it. That is actually how I settled on Kitten's punishment, as that is what Julien expects Marta to receive if her marks are below expectations."

"You know she will do her best Master, and not just to avoid being punished," I replied as we sat down. "Marta is in love with you, and wants to impress you. She doesn't just want to have a child for you. She is trying to convince you to keep her after she finishes school."

"I have been contemplating the same thing my dear," he replied with a slight grin. "Julien said we could discuss it after she finished school, but he does have certain expectations for her until then. I am sure we will come to a suitable arrangement eventually."

I smiled in response. From what I knew of Julien, he wanted to see her reach her full potential before he would agree to sell her. He was a bit of a perfectionist and expected his pets to be at their best before they were sold, even to a friend.

Dinner was delicious as always, but I chafed at the amount of time we spent. We usually spent over an hour at the table, enjoying dinner and chatting, but my desire to be spanked again was making me a bit anxious to finish.

"I know everyone is getting anxious to retire for some fun before bed," Master said as we were wrapping up. "There is one thing I need to make sure everyone is aware of before we go. Sonia had a rather hard contraction hit when she was playing with Zara and Marcello earlier. We will need to be more aware of that when we are playing with her in the future, as we don't want to push her to hard and cause any issues. I know the chance of it sending her into premature labor is slim, but I would rather err on the side of caution."

The show of support was heartwarming. I never doubted my family would support me, but it was still nice to see it. As Marta walked out with Jaden and Marian, I went over and took Ari's hand as I whispered to her. "Master is giving spankings tonight if you're interested. You just need to ask when we get to the bedroom."

Her slight smile told me she was interested. Okay, I was setting Master up to give an extra spanking, but I know he wouldn't object. I kind of hoped Gianna would ask as well. I just didn't know if she was ready for a spanking so soon after her punishment. I was still a bit surprised to see kitten crawl off with Vivi. She didn't like to spend the night away from Master in general, and she had spent last night with Marian and Jaden. Two nights in a row was concerning.

"Master, is everything alright with you and kitten," I asked as we left the kitchen. "I have never seen her spend more than a night away from you."

"Everything is fine. Vivi admitted they would probably crawl into bed with us before going to sleep, but she needed some time alone with Felicia," he replied. "She seemed a bit upset about something and wanted to talk with kitten alone so they could figure it out. I encouraged kitten to go with her, because you know how I feel about issues coming up between all of you."

"Oh, I think I know what is happening," I told him as we walked up to the bedroom. "Vivi was having some jealousy issues earlier. You had her hot and bothered in the shower, so when you came out and played with your kitten right after, she was a little upset. I thought I had her calmed down, but she may want to tell Felicia herself and apologize."

"I'm sure they will get it resolved. Whatever their issue is, it didn't interfere with them playing around with Gianna in the solarium earlier," he replied as we entered the room and he pushed the door most of the way closed. "Kiera, I know you are itching for your spanking, but Sonia asked if I would spank her as well. I am going to take care of her first since I am sure someone else is going to ask and I don't want to have to reposition between each spanking. Sonia, how do you think you would be most comfortable?"

"I would like to be as close to across your knee as we can. If I kneel over your lap instead of lying fully across it, it should work," I explained. "It won't be ideal, but you will not have to move for Kiera, Ari and Gianna's turns."

Gianna looked a bit uncertain but blushed when I mentioned her. "You don't have to try this now Gianna, but after you watch him with the rest of us, you may decide you want to. It's like the part of the punishment that aroused you without the extra pain and days to recover."

I saw Master was waiting for me and smiled at her. "You have plenty of time to decide while you watch. No pressure, I just wanted you to know you can ask if you're interested," I told her as I turned to crawl up on the bed.

As I got closer, he put a pillow over his near leg and rolled the far leg out, making room for my stomach between them. I missed the skin on skin contact, but it allowed me to lie across his lap without putting pressure on the baby. "This is perfect Master, at least until I get even bigger." I said as he pulled my tail plug out.

One hand slid under me to hold my stomach. "I will only stop if you ask or I feel you tightening up too much. I am going to spank you a bit lighter than I have every other time, so if it's uncomfortable, you need to say something."

He had been caressing my ass, but on the last word, he punctuated it with a sharp slap, drawing a quiet gasp from me. He went back to the gentle caress for a moment before I felt another sharp slap on the other side of my ass. They were a bit lighter than I liked, but the sensations were still wonderful. That delightful sting, the warmth that was already starting to spread through my ass, and the vibrations running through my pussy were just amazing.

After a half dozen swats on each side, his fingers trailed down across my swollen pussy lips. "I think your handling it well my dear, but I know you prefer it a bit harder. I am going to give you another dozen swats as I usually would if you think you can handle it."

I just whimpered and nodded before he swatted me again. It was so much better than the first time Julien spanked me. Being bent over and spanked with a paddle was nice, but being across Alonso's lap with his bare hand working my ass over blew it away. The extra degree of intimacy I had with Master made a big difference, not that I would turn down another night with Julien.

By the time he finished, my entire bottom had that warm, tingly feeling I had come to love. His finger slipped down my lips again and brushed over my hard swollen clit, setting off the climax that had been building up from his attentions. There was a mix of pleasure and pain as my climax triggered another contraction, but it was far less intense than the one I had earlier.

Master could still feel the tightening in my stomach though, and sat stroking my back as the contraction passed. "Are you alright now my dear," he asked when I finally looked back at him.

"Yes Master," I replied as I sat up. "It was not as bad as the one earlier, but I don't think I can handle multiple orgasms for the next few weeks. The spanking was perfect though. I feel wonderful now."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it my dear. Let me know when you feel up to trying it and we can continue your spankings as long as you are able," he told me. "Go lay down now, and Ari can show Gianna how to put the aloe on your bottom after a play spanking. It's a bit different from a regular punishment."

Kiera moved the pillow and crawled into Master's lap as I moved out of the way. Ari and Gianna were waiting for me at the foot of the bed, so I laid down on my side in front of them. "After care for a pleasure spanking is a bit different than you would give after a punishment. With a punishment, you have to be very gentle so as not to bruise the skin further, but a spanking like the one Sonia just received will never leave bruising. You want to use a firm hand when applying the aloe, to sooth the skin and heal any light damage, but let her keep that warm tingling feeling she has."

Ari demonstrated on one side, massaging the gel in instead of lightly coating the skin. Gianna started on the other side and looked down at me. "That looked like you were really enjoying it, but didn't it hurt?"

"A spanking like that is not supposed to hurt," I told her. "There is a little pain, but it's mostly a sharp stinging pain that fades so the delightful warmth can spread across your ass."

"It helps if you relax and trust your Master," Ari added. "I never learned to really enjoy it until I learned to trust Marian. I enjoyed being spanked, but it got much better after that. When Marian told me I would have a new Master, I was nervous because I didn't know anything about Alonso. Mistress told me he was a gentle and loving Master, but it wasn't until our first night here that I fully believed her."

"Hearing her submit to him scared me, but he proved he was a gentle Master that night," Ari said with a bit of a smile. "When he sent her over to take care of me before he claimed her, then instead of spanking her, he gave her and amazing amount of pleasure, I knew I could trust him. She admitted to me later that she didn't really like being bound, but she didn't mind as much when it was Master doing it."

"Watch Kiera with him, and Ari when it is her turn," I told Gianna. "Master is very careful not to go any harder than we are comfortable with, and he will do the same for you if you want to try."

We watched him taking care of Kiera. Her whimpering and moaning at each swat were highly arousing, and her scream of pleasure when he finished made it clear how much she enjoyed it. As she changed places with Ari, Gianna took care of putting aloe on Kiera while Master spanked Ari. I could see Gianna's arousal growing until she finally crawled up closer as Ari climaxed.

Master just nodded and patted his lap at her quiet request after Ari crawled over to me. Her gasp of pleasure and look of surprise at the first swat was priceless. When she cried out her climax at the end of it, I just smiled at her. "As the last one to be spanked, it's your job to make sure Master had a nice climax now."

"I don't remember that rule," Kiera whispered to me with a faint grin as Gianna straddled Master's hips and sank down his cock. "Are you trying to get her even more addicted to Master?"

"If she chooses to become his pet permanently, Master wants to breed her," I whispered back. "He told me earlier that he only wants to breed each of us once, so if we want him to have more children, we need to get him more willing pets. I am not going to give up on convincing him to breed the two of us more than once, but more options are always better."