A Kitten's Tail Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wait was maddening. I was already right on the edge of climax, but his fingers still slowly circled my areola and caressed my stomach. My arousal kept growing as his lips worked up my neck and he nibbled on my ear lobes. That had always been a weakness of mine and I was whimpering with my need to cum by the time he finished.

His fingers suddenly pinched my rock hard nipple and a finger stroked across my clit, setting of an explosion of pleasure as I started climaxing. The low, deep moan that escaped my throat was as much of a surprise as realizing he was holding me up when I recovered.

"How...Wha...What did you do to me," I panted as I tried to bear my own weight again. "I don't think I have ever cum that easily in my life. You barely touched me and I just exploded."

I heard him chuckle as a surge of energy flowed through me. "That wasn't easy my dear. That was me taking the time to get you ready to climax when I wanted you to. It takes time and practice to learn how to do that, but it's well worth it. Now that you are all clean and recovered from the warm-up, let's dry you off and start the next part of the evening's entertainment."

If that was his idea of a warm-up, I was more than ready to start the main event. Stepping out of the shower, I found Marta waiting with a towel and a strip of cloth. "Everything is ready Master, and we are just waiting for the two of you."

She dried my front as he took care of my back and hair. When they finished, she held up the strip of cloth and I realized it was a blindfold as she handed it to Alonso. Marta took my hands as he placed it over my eyes and tied it in place before snapping my collar back around my neck. "Trust that we will keep you safe," I heard her say as his hands went to my hips.

I let them lead me, until my body pressed up against Marta's and I felt her lips against mine. We shared a deep, passionate kiss before she pulled back. "The back of my legs are against the bed. When I move, step forward until your legs touch it, and then stop."

I felt her move up onto the bed and took a hesitant step forward. Alonso's hands were still on my hips, guiding me as I felt the bed covers brush against my thighs. He stepped forward and I felt his cock pressing against my ass as his arms went around me.

"My pets are going to bind your ankles to the foot of the bed," he told me. "I may have to reposition you a bit, so stay relaxed in my arms."

I felt the lining of the restraints as they were fastened around my ankles. Alonso took my weight in his arms as my feet were pulled together with a quiet click, and then forward followed by a second click. My legs were pressed up against the bed from just above the bindings to mid-thigh as Alonso let me bear my own weight again.

His hands pulled mine behind my back as a pair of hands touched my breasts and a tongue traced over my lips. My lips parted and it entered my mouth to explore along my teeth as I felt a pair of cuffs being fastened around my wrists. My wrists were pulled up and I was bent forward until my nipples brushed against something. From the position my arms were in, I couldn't stand back up and it wasn't uncomfortable, but it would start to make my shoulders hurt if I had to support my upper body like this for long.

I could hear breathing around me, but no one was touching me. I wasn't sure if I was more embarrassed or aroused at the thought of everyone staring at me in this position. After what felt like an eternity of waiting, I felt something cool dribble down the crack of my ass and I tried to jerk away. I couldn't move far, but several hands touched me to steady me, making me realize they were very close.

"Relax sweetie," Sonia's voice whispered in my ear. "Master enjoys his little games, but no one is going to hurt you. The blindfold will be on all night, so you will never know who is touching you or what is coming next, but you will be safe. Trust us and try to enjoy each sensation as it comes to you."

The hands pulled back and I was left alone again. I could still hear them breathing, but no one was talking or touching me. The next sensation I became aware of was a warm feeling running down my crack and over my pussy lips. I started squirming a bit and felt a sudden sharp sting in my ass that made me gasp.

"Hold still my pet. I'm savoring the view," Alonso said from behind me. I stopped moving for a moment, trying to figure out what he wanted me to do. It was clear he was behind me admiring my pussy and ass. I could only guess that the warm feeling was one of those warming lubricants that he had dripped over me, but no one was touching me still. As much as I enjoyed knowing they were all admiring my body, I was hoping for something a bit more hands on.

"May I ask what that feeling was Alonso," I asked. The sharp sting appeared on the other side and I gasped again. It wasn't a pain response as much as surprise.

"I believe you are supposed to call me Master when you are wearing your collar my pet, and that was a crop against your taut little ass. Now hold still. You have a gorgeous pussy, and am an enjoying the view," he replied.

I decided to hold still as long as I could, hoping he would finally move on to something more direct. After a couple minutes, a feather light touch on my side cause me to jerk and I felt the sharp sting of the crop again. Thirty seconds later, another light touch on the other side gave the same response. Every fifteen seconds, I would feel something brush over part of my body, and the resulting movement would cause Alonso to swat me again.

After several minutes of this treatment, I realized I was burning with desire and my juices were flowing down my thighs. There was a warm feeling spreading across my ass and each impact sent a shock wave of pleasure directly to my clit.

Hands grabbed my arms a split second before Alonso's cock split my pussy open. The sudden deep penetration after all the buildup had me cumming immediately, and I let out a deep moan. A hand wrapped in my hair and my head was pulled down, but I knew exactly what to do with the hot, wet flesh I encountered. I had no idea whose pussy I was licking. My only concern was it might be Sonia, so I focused on teasing her clit.

"I won't tell you who you are eating out, but it won't be me tonight," Sonia suddenly whispered in my ear. "Master will not risk any of us getting hurt, so whoever is not working on you will be licking my pussy. Feel free to enjoy the pussy that is on your mouth and don't worry about hurting me."

As I dove in, I realized Alonso really did think of everything to make sure no one was hurt. The crop was slightly painful, but not bad. The girls holding me right before he entered me to make sure I would pull back and hurt my shoulders. Even pushing me right to the edge of climax before he took me made sure I was wet and ready for his sudden penetration. He was a bit thicker than my husband was, and if I wasn't wet enough it could have hurt.

The extra thickness was certainly driving me to climax a lot faster. As he pounded away at my tight little box, it felt like he was trying to push me deeper into the pussy in front of me. I couldn't move far, but I was rocking forward a bit each time he bottomed out. The only real problem is my shoulders were starting to get sore from the position, but it didn't detract from the next climax that slammed through my body.

I lost track of everything but the steady pounding in my pussy as the wave of pleasure washed over me. I didn't even realize I was not bound as tightly until my climax ended and my head was resting on whoever was in front of me. My wrists were still bound together, but they were resting on my back and I could feel Alonso holding them.

I whimpered slightly as I felt him pull out, but almost cried out when the head of his cock touched my asshole. He had been teasing my ass with the tip of his finger as he pounded my pussy, working the lube in a bit and warming me up. I had almost begged him to push his finger in, but whoever was holding my face in their pussy prevented it. I was just glad he remembered I wanted him to take my ass our first time together, because he was about to discover my greatest weakness.

My husband had not been allowed to touch my ass since I decided I were going to get pregnant, and it was the longest I had gone without since first discovering anal sex. That was probably why my husband never got upset about the lack of blow jobs, because I used to let him have my ass anytime he wanted it, frequently more than once a day. Simply put, I was a total anal slut.

The feeling of Alonso's thick cock pushing against my back door, stretching me out as he worked to enter me, had me whimpering with anticipation. I almost growled as the head forced its way through my tight little entrance and he slowly pushed deeper. The familiar burn spiked my arousal and I was panting by the time he bottomed out.

If I had ever taken the time to think about it, I would have realized I would love being spanked. That burning ache as my ass was first penetrated always got me going. It was even better this time, as my body tried to adjust to Alonso's extra girth. I knew he was thicker than my husband was, but it felt twice as big in my ass.

I was glad he was gentle and gave me time to adjust, but that achy feeling was still there as he started to move, the feeling of helplessness and the knowledge that everyone was watching me whimper and pant made it even more arousing. His slow, deep strokes were driving me crazy and building me up to the kind of climax I rarely had with my husband.

He was pulling back to the point I was afraid he would slip out each time before slowly sinking back into my depths. If I had any leverage, I would have been slamming my hips back into him so I could cum, but he was in complete control and seemed intent on making me hover on the edge for as long as possible. My whimpered pleas for him to pound my ass were ignored as he continued his slow buildup.

I could feel his cock pulsing in my ass, throbbing and stretching me a little more with each stroke. All I needed was a few hard strokes to set me off, just a touch more stimulation to push me over the edge. I was begging him to go faster, pinch my nipples, slap my ass, anything to give me the release I needed.

His deep groan was all the warning I had before he slammed his cock deep into my bowels one last time. That hard thrust was all I needed and I screamed out my climax as my asshole clamped down on his cock. I could feel the pulsing and the warm sensation of his cum pumping inside of me, heightening my pleasure as the most intense orgasm of the night ripped through my body.

My voice was hoarse by the time I finished screaming and collapsed on whoever was in front of me. He stroked my back and ass for a moment as I heard the water running in the bathroom. I whimpered when he slowly pulled out and felt a warm, wet sensation as someone cleaned me up. As he pulled me upright, I felt someone release the restraints from my ankles and realized I had to use the bathroom again.

"Master, can we take the restraints off my wrists and remove the blindfold for a minute," I whispered as I leaned my head back on his shoulder. "Your cum is going to start dribbling out of my ass, and I came so hard I really need to pee again."

"The restraints and blindfold stay on my pet," he said as he casually caressed my nipple. "I will have one of the girls help you use the bathroom. I know you are not really comfortable with it, but you need to adjust if you are going to be playing with us."

I took a deep breath and nodded. If it was just one of the girls, I could at least try to relax. It was no worse than using a public restroom when the stall door was missing. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, guiding me as Alonso held my restraints to help me balance. When I felt the cold tile under my feet, he let go and I moved forward with just the person guiding me from the front until I heard the door close.

They turned me and I felt their hands on my hips, pushing me back gently. I stepped back until I felt the toilet behind me, and they helped me balance as I sat down. As I spread my legs a bit, I felt her hand holding my lips apart so I wouldn't make a mess on myself.

"It's just us," Gianna said quietly. "Master left and closed the door so you have some privacy. I won't watch unless you give me permission."

I could feel her face against my neck, but the way she phrased it confused me. "Would you want to watch me pee," I asked quietly.

She nodded against my neck. "Master chose me to take you for a reason. I am the most comfortable doing this, because I enjoy watching. It's not a sexual thing. I don't want people to pee on me or anything like that. I just find it fascinating and very intimate."

"Umm, maybe some other time," I said hesitantly. "I'm not sure how I would know though, as I am blindfolded. Do you do this with the others?"

"I'm going to keep my head on your shoulder unless you give me permission to watch, and yes, the others have all indulged my weird fascination," she replied. "Master even let me hold him once when he went, but kitten indulges me all the time. She wakes me up first thing in the morning when she has to use the litter box so I can watch and clean her up after. Being allowed to share in what is usually a private act just makes me feel closer to her."

"I'm not sure I understand it, but I'm just not comfortable with it yet," I told her. "I will remember though, and once I am comfortable going with other people in the room, I will try to let you watch, okay?"

I felt her nod against my neck again, and she held me quietly for a moment until I relaxed enough to go. I was more embarrassed pushing the cum out of my ass, but she just waited until I told her I was finished and then gently cleaned me up. I heard her washing her hands before leading me back out into the bedroom.

"Step back, the bed is right behind you," Alonso said as he released my arms from the restraints. "Sit down and leave the blindfold on. The girls will guide you into position."

I moved back until I felt the bed and sat down. There were hands on my hips as Sonia told me to scoot back, but I shook my head. "Alonso, can we talk for a moment before we start playing again?"

"Is something wrong Zara," he asked in a concerned tone. "Did I push too far making you allow Gianna to take you to the bathroom, or was it before that?"

"Sorry Master, it's nothing like that. I just forgot," I said. "You may have to spank me for forgetting to call you Master, but I'm not upset about anything you did. I was a bit uncomfortable with her taking me, but I will get over it eventually, and everything before that was amazing. I just wanted to ask for a favor."

I felt his weight settle next to me a moment before the blindfold was removed. "You can always ask my dear. I was a bit concerned, but you seemed to be enjoying it."

"I did enjoy it, far more than I anticipated I would," I replied with a smile. "I wanted to ask about something else though. Marian and I have been talking about the punishment I gave my husband, and the possibility of giving him a punishment like your girls received instead. The problem is neither of us has the kind of experience to do it without the chance of doing real damage. I know you don't enjoy giving out punishments like that, probably even less to another man, but you are the only one we would feel comfortable allowing to do it."

I could see him contemplating it for a moment before he looked back at me. "Exactly how do you want to alter his punishment?"

"I would like to have you give him the same punishment the girls received," I told him. "It could erase the punishment I gave him. I was planning to watch him and have him pull out right before climax with Gianna. We have been together long enough that I know when he can't hold back anymore, but I got distracted with you. I didn't really want to make him go a month without oral sex or playing with the others, but I didn't feel I could back out and I feel bad about it now."

"So, you want me to make up for your mistake," he said quietly. "My first instinct is to insist you receive the same punishment he does, so you remember not to go overboard with your punishments in the future. However, as I don't know how you would respond to that kind of punishment, I won't risk putting your body under that kind of stress with you being pregnant."

I couldn't help but shiver as I thought about what the girls' bottoms looked like and pictured my own in the same state, but I almost surprised myself with my response. "You can wait until after the baby is born and give me my punishment then. I am willing to pay for my mistakes and won't back out just because I am pregnant."

He smiled faintly and shook his head. "Sorry, I appreciate that you are willing to pay the price, but I won't let you go through your pregnancy with that hanging over your head. I saw how you felt about it after the girls were punished, and the stress would still be bad for the baby. No, we will have to find a different punishment for you."

"I will agree with whatever you decide Master," I told him. "My husband has already agreed to go along with whatever I decide, and I would rather have him sore for a few days than have to suffer for my mistake."

"Very well, I will agree to punish your husband for you," He said, looking back at his pets. "Let the girls get you ready to play some more, and I will think about a good punishment as I watch them enjoy you."

I moved up on the bed, glad my husband would at least be free of my mistake. Sonia instructed me to lie back in the middle of the bed, and they bound my arms and legs to the corner posts before putting the blindfold back on. I was spread wide open, completely helpless and vulnerable to anything they chose to do with me. People were moving around on the bed, whispering and giggling, but not touching me yet. My juices were already running down my ass at just the thought of what might be coming.

Something brushed across my nipples and down my body, making me squirm against the restraints. A few seconds after it disappeared, I felt the same sensations against my inner thighs. I couldn't contain my laughter as they brushed repeatedly over my body, attacking my armpits, breasts, stomach, thighs and feet. They had me howling with laughter before they pulled back. I felt someone straddle my stomach and a few seconds later a vibrator touched my clit.

I barely got out a moan before they started tickling me again. I could barely breathe from laughing so hard, but whoever was on my stomach kept the vibrator against my clit despite my thrashing. My first climax caught me by surprise and they continued my torment, pushing me through multiple orgasms. I was gasping for breath between the screams of pleasure and laughter before they finally stopped and left me limp on the bed.

I felt the restraints being removed as a tongue began gently lapping up the juices from my worn out pussy. They had worn me out to the point I couldn't move even after the restrains were gone. I lay there limp as several sets of hands and lips began caressing my body. I was exhausted, but my body still responded to their touch as the blindfold was removed and Sonia leaned down to kiss me.

"Are you okay sweetie," she asked with a slight grin. "That can be a bit intense, but it's always fun, even if it does leave you wiped out after. Did you enjoy it?"

I could only nod as Alonso climbed up on the bed and stroked my cheek as the girls moved back. "I told my pets they could do whatever they wanted with you after I claimed you. You just got to experience one of their favorite games. Everyone except Vivi got to join in because she won the honor of being the timer for your game. Her first orgasm was the timer for them to put the vibrator on your clit, and me filling her up was the signal to end the game. She is waiting for you to clean my cum out of her pussy if you want to. You did say you wanted to taste me out of one of my pets."