A Kitten's Tail Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been through far too much already, and she deserved something better. "What do you think her chances of recovering are," I asked Julien.

"Honestly? I am hoping a bit of compassion will help draw her out so she does more than follow whoever is holding her leash," he replied. "She was loving and playful when I finished training her, and I hope you can bring that side of her back. The compulsion to keep something in her mouth will probably never go away, and I don't expect her to walk as she has been trained to stay on her hands and knees at all times."

"Gianna, Kitten, the two of you will probably have the easiest time interacting with her in the beginning. I imagine she will have an easier time with someone approaching her on the same level she is," Master told us. "Scarlett should be in one of the back rooms down the hall with Rebeca. Remember she is stuck in her pet persona, so try to keep any interactions on that level for now."

"One moment Master," I say as I crawl over to Julien and put my head in his lap. "You shouldn't blame yourself for what happened to her. I don't know you personally, but my sisters have told me a lot about you and your pets. You may have trained Rebeca, but you were not responsible for what her owner did. We will take good care of her, and hopefully she will be the happy pet you remember next time you see her."

"I hope you're right my dear," he said as he reached down to stroke my hair. "She had a hard time accepting her place as a pet, and I spent a lot of time showing her she could be happy. What happened to her was a travesty and I can't help but think Pierson got what was coming to him."

"I hate to disagree, but he deserved far worse than he got," I replied as I turned to leave. "We will keep her safe and hopefully make her happy again though. Maybe later, if you're interested, I can show you how much I appreciate you bringing me a new sister."

I looked back and winked at him as I followed kitten out of the kitchen. If the way he was watching my ass was any indication, he was definitely interested. My sisters had told me he would be interested in playing with me, but I hadn't really believed it when I saw him next to Scarlett. Hell, I would pick her over me any day of the week. Of course, I felt the same about the other women who showed up with him. I guess he really was like Master, seeing each of us for our own beauty.

Katherine and Isabella were coming back through the great room, and I could understand why they hadn't worn their regular outfits while traveling. The display of peacock feathers would have been crushed trying to sit on a plane, but I was glad I finally got to see it. The outfits mostly covered them, but the hint of what was under the feathers was a delicious tease.

"I thought Master Alonso said we couldn't have you until after our exercise class," Katherine said as they got close. "I suppose we can do it now, but we won't have any time to enjoy it if we do."

"Master didn't change his schedule," I told her. "He decided to accept Rebeca and sent us to check on her. He thinks she might open up for us easier because we both get into our pet play a bit more than the others and can interact with her on that level."

I saw a thoughtful look cross Isabella's face. "That might actually work. The only time I have seen her pay any attention to anything outside of direct stimulation is when Sophia is crawling around the beach in her kitten outfit. It's not much to go off, but you never know. Scarlett has Rebeca in the bedroom on the left, probably in the bathroom dressing her."

I thanked them before crawling away and told them I was looking forward to our fitting session. We found Scarlett leading Rebeca out of the bathroom and the surge of lust I had at seeing Scarlett in her pet outfit was quickly quashed by the sight of Rebeca. Her outfit was similar to kittens, consisting of only her ears, tail, gloves and kneepads, so it didn't cover any of the welts that still stood out clearly on her fair skin.

You could tell they were healing, but there were still dozens of marks over every part of her body. Master had made all of us sit through his lecture to Marian about the different punishment tools and the kind of damage they could do if used improperly. Now I understood what he meant by how dangerous that cane was if it wasn't used properly.

Scarlett saw us enter and smiled before unhooking Rebeca's leash and stepping back. Rebeca stopped and sat back on her heels. Her head was down as she waited, but I saw her peeking through her bangs at us. She still had that mix of hope and fear as Kitten and I crawled closer, but she didn't move. Kitten crawled around Rebeca, brushing up against her body gently as I stopped in front of her.

I wasn't expecting a reaction yet, but I brought my head up under hers and nuzzled into her neck affectionately. I could feel her pulse under my lips and knew her heart was racing in fear. We sat there with my head against her neck until she started to calm down. I could feel kitten as she moved around us, gently brushing against our bodies and mewing softly. When I could feel kitten behind me, I pulled back and led her into my arms. Rebeca was watching as Kitten leaned in and licked my cheek before laying her head on my shoulder.

"I think they want to be your friends Beca," Scarlett said quietly. "They don't want to hurt you, and your new Master is a gentle, loving man who has no desire to hurt you either. Do they look like he hurts them? You will be safe here. Would you like to go meet your new Master now?"

Rebeca didn't respond as Scarlett reached down and put the leash back on her. I could see a bit more hope in her eyes though and knew we had at least gotten through to her. "Are you putting anything on the welts to help heal them," I asked as we crawled out behind her and Scarlett.

"We have been coating them with aloe three times a day, but they were bad when she arrived. It will be another week or two before they fade away completely," She replied. "I'm honestly amazed she doesn't have any scaring if that was how he treated her regularly. I had asked Master to keep her, but I think he is right that she will do better here. She didn't respond when you crawled up to her, but she didn't cringe or whimper when you touched her either. It took her a week to get used to me helping her before she would let me put the aloe on her welts without whimpering in fear."

"We have some aloe with arnica that may help clear them up a bit faster. Master used it on us after our strappings and it works wonders," I told her. "I don't know how well it works for welts, but it definitely reduced and healed the bruising we had."

"It can't hurt any at least. Aloe is all we ever use on the island, but I think it's because we grow it so it's always fresh. I swear I can tell the difference if it's even a week old. It still works, but it doesn't feel the same. Look Beca, it's Master Alonso," Scarlett said as we walked into the great room. "I've known Master Alonso for years, and he has always been a sweetheart. I think you're going to like him."

Master was leading everyone up to the solarium as we entered the great room but stopped and waved everyone by when he heard Scarlett. He just grinned as he sat down on the floor and waited for us. I caught kitten's eye and whispered, "Follow my lead," before crawling around Scarlett to Master. Crawling up next to him, I laid my head in his lap so Rebeca would be able to see me as she got closer. Kitten smiled and nodded as she crawled up on Master's other side and lay down.

I was hoping she would see us with Master and understand he was safe. "She is scared Master. I think we can get through to her, but she needs time and a very slow pace before she feels safe again."

I felt his hand come down to run over my hair and I could hear kitten purring so I knew he was doing the same for her. Scarlett stopped in front of us, letting Rebeca see Master wasn't hurting us before she knelt down beside her. "See Beca, he is being gentle with your new friends. They look like such happy little kittens, lying in his lap, being loved. Would you like to try that?"

There was a hint of desire in her eyes, but she still didn't move. After a moment, I heard Master chuckle quietly. "There is no hurry Rebeca. You are going to be staying with us, and you will come to see I won't you hurt you. My kittens have to go up for their exercise class now. Would you like to come up spend some time with the group?"

I was a bit worried about her getting up the stairs if she wouldn't walk, but she didn't hesitate as Scarlett led her up. Master took a seat at the back of the room and Scarlett led Rebeca over next to him. He sat there chatting with Julien about the twins starting school as we started yoga. I kept glancing back to check on Rebeca, and was surprised about half way through our routine when I saw her lay down and hesitantly put her head on Master's lap. Master let her sit for a few minutes before gently laying his hand on her head to pet her.

They stayed like that through the class and I could see the faint smile on Julien's face. It wasn't much, but she had taken some initiative to get the attention she craved. Master was perfect. He just sat there, gently stroking her head as he chatted with Julien, almost ignoring her other than that casual touch so as not to spook her.

She lay there with her eyes closed as the class ended, looking content for the first time since arriving. I didn't see anything past that as Katherine grabbed me while Isabella grabbed Vivi and we were dragged out of the solarium.

As soon as we got into their room, Katherine turned and looked me over. "Go ahead and take that off first. From what you are wearing, I would guess you want an outfit similar to the one we made for kitten. Are you sure you don't want to go with a corset style top? With your figure it would accentuate your smaller waistline and give some lift up top."

"As sexy as they are on everyone else, I seem to prefer wearing less," I told her as I slipped the gloves and boots off. "My only real issue with the outfit is the plug for the tail is too small and the boots are a bit big for me. It doesn't matter much since I'm crawling around everywhere, but I have to be careful when I stand up to go down the stairs."

"I figured you would say that, but I had to try," She sighed. "Can I at least talk you out of going with the white? It works for kitten because she is so dark it creates a luscious contrast, but your skin is so light that it just doesn't work for you. My Master gave me a bit of leeway with your outfit and I have something that would go far better."

I had to admit I wasn't very fond of the plain white. It always seemed to make me look pale and sick. "What did you have in mind? I'm not really attached to the white so I am open to suggestions. I'm curious why Vivi is just getting measured though."

I saw her eyes light up as she went over to a large chest by the wall and pulled on a pair of gloves. "She is getting measured first because she only has one choice and we need more measurements for it. Master already told us what he wants to see her in, so she only gets to pick between the tiger and zebra skin patterns. You on the other hand only need a few measurements because you don't want the corset top. Now, what do you think of this?"

The light golden fur was almost identical to what little color I had from the sun so it would look like the fur was a natural part of my body. "That's perfect. I've never seen synthetic fur that color before."

Katherine had a look of amusement as Isabella burst out laughing. "That is a real lion skin. Master would never let one of his pets wear synthetic furs. You may not be his pets, but Master Alonso is family now, so it's close enough. I know our Master would like to play with both of you, but you are free to turn him down if you want to."

"I kind of already propositioned him for later," I replied with a smirk. "Julien is hot, and if my sister's stories are true, knows how to use what he has to make a girl very happy. I just hope he can handle screaming, because I get kind of loud."

I saw them exchange a smile as Katherine started taking my measurements. "I think he can handle it, he is kind of used to girls screaming out in pleasure. What about you sweetie, would you like to play with our Master too?"

I saw Vivi start fidgeting as she tried to choose between the zebra and tiger skins for her outfit. "I would like to, but I'm not sure he would want to with my restrictions. As hot as he is, I still won't risk anyone but Master getting me pregnant."

"I am guessing by the way you said restrictions that Master could only enjoy that sexy ass of yours. Believe me, as long as you tell him you're not on any birth control, he will respect your wishes," Isabella told her with a smirk. "Master went five months without enjoying Scarlett's pussy because he wouldn't risk getting her pregnant. I can promise you he will enjoy whatever you offer and make sure you enjoy it as well. Now, back to your decision so we can get on with the fun part."

I saw Vivi point to the tiger stripes about the same time I felt a tongue running up my inner thigh. I looked down to see Katherine smiling up at me. "I just had to get your attention for one final question before we can play. You said you wanted a bigger plug for your tail, but that leaves many options still as the one on that tail is tiny. How big did you want to go?"

I looked over at the collection Isabella had pulled out and pointed to one a couple down from the largest one. "I usually wear one that size when I'm not wearing my tail. I go bigger on occasion, but that is the one I prefer for regular use. Master was the first person to take my bottom but I found I really enjoy having it filled."

"That's a bit hard to believe. From the size of that plug I would have guessed you have been wearing one for years," Katherine said in surprise. "Most of my sisters still prefer a smaller one for daily wear. Of course, now that we have the business part out of the way, you get to pay the labor fees."

I smirked as Katherine stood up and pulled the tie behind her neck, letting her gown fall to the floor. By the way it landed; I could tell how little of it was cloth. It would barely cover her breasts, leaving everything else hidden behind the layers of feathers. My eyes traveled up her toned body as she stepped closer and gently pushed me back to the bed.

"Paying the labor fees," I asked in an amused tone.

She licked her lips as the bed hit the back of my knees and she pushed me back before crawling on top of me. "Master already paid for all the materials, but a girl should be compensated for her time, don't you think?"

Katherine pulled my hands above my head and held them there as she leaned in and licked up my neck. "I could just say we are going to have some fun together, since I can tell you're just as excited as I am right now, but it's more fun to imagine I'm making you pay me."

Getting into the mood, I winked up at her before giving her a confused look and talking in my best little girl voice. "But miss, I don't have any money because mommy is sick, so how could I pay you? Is it like the grocer last week? He said I had to pay mommy's late bill before he would let me pick up the food order. I had to close my eyes while he put something up my bottom and moved it around for a while. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I didn't mind after a couple minutes and he seemed happy once he let me open my eyes again. Did you want me to close my eyes so you can put something in my bottom too?"

I could see her trying not to laugh at my story before she shook her head. "No sweetie, I don't want to put anything in your bottom, but I do have a job you can do for me. I have this leaky honey pot that I need you to clean out, but you can only use your mouth to do it. You should probably close your eyes though, so you don't get anything sticky in them, and I'll put the honey pot over your mouth."

"Umm, I love honey, but mommy says we can't afford any sweets until after she gets better because we have to buy her medicines. She might be upset if I have too much though, because she says too many sweets are bad for my teeth," I said with a little pout. I could hear Isabella and Vivi laughing at our little game. Katherine was not far behind as she was having a hard time keeping a straight face at my antics.

"This is special honey. It won't hurt your teeth no matter how much you eat," she finally said. "Just close your eyes for me, because it's starting to leak out of the pot and you don't want to lose any of it."

"Oh goody," I squealed as I snapped my eyes closed. "Quick, get the honey before it spills!"

I could feel her juices dripping on me as she moved up and straddled my face. "Doesn't smell like honey," I whined before sticking out my tongue and running it over her very wet lips. "Umm tastes very sweet though, so it's okay. I think you spilled some on my tummy though. Maybe we can ask my sister if she wants to share. She likes sweet things."

Vivi was still laughing as I started lapping along Katherine's lips. I heard her moan as she settled into place, giving me easier access. Keeping my eyes closed so I could keep the game going, I pushed my tongue into her velvety folds and was rewarded with an increased flow of her honey. I spent several minutes exploring her inner walls with my tongue, savoring the flavor as she made a constant flow of juices for me.

I could sense she was close and pulled back to her faint whimper. "This is delicious honey miss, thank you for sharing with me," I murmured before latching on to her clit. Sucking it into my mouth and running my tongue over it rewarded me with a flood of her juices running down my chin as she screamed out her pleasure. She ground her crotch down into my face as she rode out her climax before suddenly pulling away.

"Aww, is the honey all gone miss? I was really enjoying it. Should I open my eyes now?"

"Go ahead Gianna, she needs a few minutes to recover after that one," a strange voice said. I opened my eyes and saw the twins smiling down at me as Katherine lay panting next to me. "I've never heard Kat scream like that from just oral, but Master is the only one she lets push her through having her bell rung like that. I wish I could find out how good you are myself, but I promised to wait."

She saw my confused look and smirked. "I'm Faith, in case you were wondering. No one can tell us apart at first, so don't feel bad. You should be able to by the time we start school, but until then just look at our breasts. Hope has a circular birthmark on the top of her left one."

"Well, that will help," I replied. "I was more confused by your promise to wait. Wait for what?"

"Oh that, since we will be living with you for the next few years, we promised Kat, Izzy and Scarlett that we wouldn't try to drag you to bed until they all had a chance. We will have plenty of time to play with you and Vivi, as we will be spending most of our nights in bed with you," Faith explained. "I'm pretty sure Master was going to invite both of you to his bed tonight so he can share you with Scarlett."

"Just remember to be gentle with Scarlett," Hope added. "She is still on the no penetration thing because of the baby, but it won't keep her from playing with a new sister. I remember our first day on the island. Scarlett couldn't wait to get her hands on us. I think she helped us both get a big dose of self-confidence, but she definitely wanted to play with us as well."

"I hope she feels that way about me, because I know I would love to play with her," I said with a quiet sigh. "I'm sure you all saw my interest when I made a fool out of myself earlier. I am a bit curious why you think of us as your sisters though. I know my Master's other pets are also Julien's pets, but as much as I want to play with Julien, Alonso is the only person I will call my Master."