A Kitten's Tail Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually you are wrong on a couple points there," Katherine said as she curled up next to me. "Marta is the only one who has any obligation to obey our Master. The others treat him as their Master as well, but it's more of an honorary thing since they are all free. We think of you as our sisters because you are though, as Alonso is also our Master. We obey any command he gives us as long as it doesn't conflict with an order from Master Julien."

I had to think about it for a minute before responding. "I guess I can understand that. I know my sisters treat Marian as their Mistress outside of playtime. I let her dominate me when we are playing together, but she always asks if I want to play before we start, and I did the same thing with Zara a couple of the times we played."

"You could do that with our Master if you wish, just tell him what your limits are beforehand," Isabella told me. "He doesn't expect the two of you to submit to him, so if you don't say anything he will treat you as a lover instead of a pet. Vivi, in your case just tell him that your Master is trying to breed you and he will assume your pussy is off limits."

"But Master isn't trying to breed me," Vivi interjected. "He only takes my ass on the days I am most likely to be ovulating to reduce the chance of me getting pregnant. I just don't use any kind of birth control and won't risk anyone else getting me pregnant."

"It's the same thing in our world sweetie," Katherine told her. "You have no protection and your Master is the only one allowed to breed you. That kind of thing happenes all the time in the stables. Master will decide he wants a specific trainer to breed one of the ponies and he is the only one allowed to have her until she is confirmed pregnant. Even Master won't touch a girl who is being bred by someone else. If you will excuse me though, these things are just too tempting."

I gasped as her lips sealed around my nipple. I had calmed down a bit in the time we had been talking, but her lips had my nipples rock hard again in seconds. Her fingers slid up my thigh and found me more than wet enough to offer no resistance as she pushed them into my pussy.

"I didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you," Katherine murmured around my nipple as her fingers started rubbing against my G spot. "Your little game got me a bit worked up, but it's your turn to cum for me now. Faith was right. It's been a long time since anyone made me cum that hard with just their tongue, so I think I owe you something special. I imagine you will be accepting my Master's request to spend the night with him, but I was hoping you would spend tomorrow night with me."

My only response was a whimper as she continued to play with my body. I was past the point I could speak, and amazed I hadn't climaxed already. Her fingers had slowed and she was holding me right on the edge, similar to what Maser did with us in the shower. Katherine was reading my body's responses and drawing out my pleasure as far as she could. I was accustomed to having my climax denied though, so I could relax a bit and enjoy the sensations she was bringing me.

"I know your Master enjoys bring his pets to the edge and holding them there before letting them climax. I enjoy giving my partners the same pleasure, but I do it a bit differently," Katherine purred in my ear. "You're going to cum for me in a second, but tomorrow night will take much longer if you want to play."

Her lips closed over mine as her thumb brushed against my clit. I could feel her increase the pressure on my G spot as she started rubbing my clit and her tongue entered my mouth. My body arched up off the bed as a wave of pleasure burst through me. It was like she had touched every nerve in my body with a live wire. Our kiss broke as I threw back my head and a primal scream of passion was ripped out of me. Those insistent fingers kept moving, pushing my climax higher until I finally collapsed limply on the bed.

I looked up as Katherine slipped her fingers out of me and licked my juices off them. "Your honey is pretty sweet as well little girl. I love how deliciously dirty your mind is, but I can't see Master going along with that kind of play. He can be a bit touchy about even the idea of taking advantage of a child."

"Yea, he only lets me get away with that when he is about to spank me. Marian lets me get a bit more dirty when we play together, but only when Master isn't with us," I replied. "He loves children too much for that to be a turn on for him, although he will let me call him daddy and pretend to be his daughter when we play sometimes. We have a lot of fun with it as long as I don't act too young."

"Master Julien is the same way," Hope told us. "You can get away with a lot of things during play time, but don't try the little girl route unless you want a spanking. It's a sure fire way to get taken over his knee."

"As much as I hate to kill the mood, we do need to kick the girls out sis," Isabella said. "We need to start cutting if we want to get their outfits finished before we have to leave. Most of it can wait for tomorrow, but if we don't get their boots put together tomorrow morning, they won't get finished so we have to get them cut out before dinner."

"I hate to admit it but she's right," Katherine sighed. "If I want to be able to sit down on the plane when we leave, I need to get to work. Will you two spend the night with us tomorrow?"

Vivi nodded when I looked over. "I will have to ask Master to make sure he doesn't have plans for us, but we would love to join you tomorrow."

"He should be fine with it," Hope said with a smirk as I got dressed. "I heard him promise Scarlett she would be very happy even if they can't have sex, and she is spending tomorrow night with him. He gave us a shower one morning on the island, so I have an idea how much fun she will be having."

I shared a look with Vivi and saw her smirking as well. "That is like a small taste if he is taking her for the night. Master has this thing about tying us up and toying with our bodies for hours before letting us cum. I'm sure you will both experience it firsthand since you are staying with us for a while."

"Scarlett has experienced it before, and I know how much she will enjoy herself," Isabella said. "I think the twins are the only ones who had not been on the receiving end of Alonso's exploratory massages. They tend to stick together, and I imagine he didn't want one of them feeling left out."

"It is kind of time consuming," Vivi said with a faint grin. "The good news is when he decides to take one of you; we can make sure the other isn't left out. Master has been teaching all of us how to give his special massages, so you will get the lite version of what he is doing to your sister."

They shared a look as Isabella ushered us out of the room. "I think asking for a demonstration would be breaking our promise not to drag you to bed, but your little show with Katherine got me a bit worked up," Faith said. "So I am going to drag my sister off to bed instead. I would invite you to watch, but if you joined in Master would still blame us. As much as we want to fuck both of you, my ass can't handle that kind of punishment right now."

"Don't worry, we understand that far too well," Vivi told them. "We both enjoy a nice spanking, but I have only been really punished once and I never want to experience it again. Go enjoy each other. You are both staying with us for the foreseeable future, so we will have plenty of opportunities to play together."

We watched them walk away, their tiger tails twitching with every movement of their perfect asses. "Are you as eager to get your hands on their asses as I am Gi? I want to enjoy the others as well, but those two are something else. Maybe it's the picture of twin sisters eating each other out that gets me going so much."

"I don't know, but I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers." Vivi looked down and me and I could see her grin of agreement. "We should go find everyone else before I decide to take out the rest of my arousal on you right here in the hallway though. I don't know where Sophia is, but I imagine neither of us would be sitting for a week if she walked up on us doing that."

"Only because we were doing it in the middle of the hallway," Vivi said drolly. "We would probably get punished for that anyway just because we have guests. That little girl is somewhat amazing though. Most kids her age would be excited to get a day off school, but she practically dragged Paige off after lunch so she wouldn't fall behind in her schoolwork. She's only eight and working on things I didn't see until high school."

"Yea, Julien and Master were talking about having her start on college courses as soon as she is ready," I said as we went down the hall. "I barely made it through high school, and she will probably be starting college by the time she's ten. It's kind of scary thinking about how much potential that girl has."

"She does seem focused for someone as young as she is, but she still seems happy," Vivi replied. "I have a feeling she will do something amazing when she gets older. If I had that kind of drive I never would have ended up a housekeeper, but I never would have met Master either so I guess it worked out perfectly either way."

I couldn't help but agree with her. I didn't have many options, but meeting Master made everything up to now worth it. We found Master and Julien relaxing in the great room with Mandy and Kiera, discussing the latest business from the island. Mandy was curled up with Master and Kiera was sketching them while Marta played. I was pleased to see Rebeca still with Master and her head was on his knee so he could pet her.

Crawling up to Julien, I took a spot between his knees and laid my head on his thigh as Vivi curled up next to him. His hand came down to stroke my hair while they talked, but I got bored and started nuzzling into his groin after a few minutes. He was definitely as well hung as my sisters had mentioned and I was looking forward to experiencing it firsthand. I looked up at him and grinned as I put my hand on his cock.

I was a bit surprised when he shook his head. "As much as I hate to stop you Gianna, we do have little eyes upstairs, and she has seen far more than I want her to already. I wanted to ask you and Vivianna to join me tonight. You are both delightful young ladies and I was hoping to spend some time with you."

The way we were both curled up on him made our interest pretty clear but I wanted to make sure. "I think I can safely say we are both interested in accepting, but Katherine and Isabella said we should cover our ground rules before we play with you. I don't feel comfortable calling you Master if we play together. It's one thing to call Zara or Marian Mistress when we play, but there is only one person I feel comfortable calling Master."

He looked amused as he smiled down at me. "That shouldn't be a problem my dear. The two of you are free to use my name if you prefer. Anything else I should know about before the two of you join me in bed?"

"Just one," Vivi said quietly. "I'm not on any kind of birth control, and I won't chance anyone but Master getting me pregnant. I more than willing to play any other way you like, but that entrance is only for my Master until I get pregnant."

His amused smile grew wider as the arm he had around her slid down to her ass. "I will just look at that as an invitation to enjoy your delightful ass. My girls may not have mentioned it, but I enjoy taking all of them that way and am more than willing to enjoy your ass. Of course, I will have one requirement of my own for the two of you tonight. Scarlett is going to be joining us, and she is still lactating, so I will need the two of you to make sure she taken care of before bed."

"I think we are both more than happy to take on that job. We even have a fair bit of experience in that department. I should probably move away from the temptation of this thing until after dinner though," I said as I trailed my fingers over his cock again. "Maybe I should go sit with Rebeca. I thought she would be far more withdrawn from what you told us about her."

"She was far more withdrawn just this morning," Mandy told us from her spot at Master's side. "Scarlett told us how you interacted with Rebeca earlier, and I guess she feels safe letting Master pet her now. She hasn't gone farther than following him and laying her head in his lap, but it's far more than she did in the past two weeks on the island. I think seeing you and kitten interacting with Master from the same viewpoint she has will do far more than us trying to talk to her did."

"I hope you're right. She deserves a little happiness after what she has been though." I could see Rebeca watching me, and there was a faint smile on her face as I crawled over to her. I nuzzled into her neck for a moment before licking her cheek affectionately. When I crawled up on the couch and laid my head in Master's lap, I could see a worried look in her eyes.

"Master, I think he used to beat her for getting on the furniture," I said quietly. "I'm not sure she will be comfortable sleeping in bed right away. It may take a few days of her seeing me and kitten crawling in bed with you before she will even try it."

"I know, Julien warned me she would only sleep curled up on the floor back on the island. Sonia, kitten and Scarlett went up to make her a sleeping mat next to the bed until she is ready to try getting up with us. She is making some progress, but we don't want to push her to hard and have her shut down again."

I didn't like the idea but I knew he was right. "Master, I know I am spending tonight with Julien, and Katherine asked me to spend tomorrow with them, but can I sleep down on the floor with her if she isn't comfortable getting in the bed after that?"

"No, we need her to see it's safe for her to sleep on the bed. If either of you is on the floor with her, she will assume you usually sleep there and it could make it harder to get her on the bed," he explained. "I told kitten we would sleep on that side of the bed so she can watch over Rebeca, but neither of you will be sleeping on the floor."

I nodded as I reached over to stroke Rebeca's hair. It made sense, but I still didn't like her sleeping alone. I was tempted to crawl off the bed and sleep with her anyway, but I knew Master would punish me for that and I knew seeing that could set her back even farther. "We will show you that you don't have to fear being abused anymore. You're our sister now, and we will find a way to help you be happy again."