A Kitten's Tail Ch. 30

Story Info
Playtime with the twins and puppy.
9.7k words
4.81
15k
6
0

Part 30 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Hope smiling down at me, offering a hand up. "Do I have to get up," I muttered as I took her hand. "You're just going to push me down again. Wouldn't it be easier if I just stayed on the mats?"

Hope smirked as she helped me up. "I remember my first lesson, so I know how you feel. The first lesson is all about how to fall safely. I know it's somewhat lame, but it's important. I wish Master had been able to stay a couple extra days, so you could see how important it really is. Watching him and Scarlett sparring, or even Kat and Izzy, It's like watching a dance but you know they could really get hurt if they didn't know how to fall. You're doing far better than I did; you just need to remember to keep your eyes open while you roll."

"I'm not closing my eyes because I'm worried about the fall; these rolling falls are just too easy for me. I did gymnastics for over ten years, so I'm used to rolling out of a fall," I explained. "I guess I was hoping for something a bit more active."

"Don't worry, once Aaron is assured that you know how to take a fall, you get to start the fun stuff. He has been watching, but he is just being cautious. If you get hurt because he didn't make completely sure you could fall, it's his ass on the line, quite literally," Hope replied. "Master Julien would insist on him being punished if he allowed you to skip the falling lesson and you got injured. We'll start you on the more interesting stuff next time, now that he's seen you'll be safe. Aaron will be doing this every other day while we're here. I think he's trying to impress Master, but the extra workouts are good for us."

"True, although I can't see that helping me fall for an hour helped you much," I told her. "Were we finished, you haven't pushed me down again and it's been over a minute since you helped me up. I don't want you to get in trouble either you know."

"Yea, we're finished. He has them doing cool down stretches, so we are just waiting for them so we can hit the showers." Hope gave me a sidelong glance and a faint smile. "I should warn you that your chances of getting through this shower without being sexually assaulted by my sister and I are approximately zero. We promised to let the others have time to play with you and this is the first chance we have had to get you alone since they left."

"I think I'll survive," I teased. "You should know I may draw some outside attention if you get me too excited though. I can't believe they only stayed two nights though. We would have been able to play today anyway without you breaking your promise, but I kind of wanted to play with Scarlett again. Is it bad that I can't wait for Christmas to come so I can see her again? Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to play with you, Faith, and Mandy, not to mention the rest of your sisters, but something about Scarlett just pulls me."

"Two somethings I would say," Hope replied, making me blush. "I'm teasing. Faith and I knew we were bi-sexual when we came to the island and we both were fixated on Scarlett's breasts before we got to know her, but that's not what you're talking about. Scarlett has that special draw because she already loves you. The second she learned Alonso had accepted you as his pet, you became part of her family as if you were born her sister. The rest of my sisters are the same way, but Scarlett projects it so much that it's hard to not be drawn to her."

"If the two of you are done chatting, some of us would like to get in the shower already," Faith called out as her and Mandy walked over. "We didn't get to just roll around on the mats for the last hour and worked up a bit of a sweat."

I smiled as I looked her and Mandy over. "Well, there is a shower right across the hall, but we could use the one in Master's room if we all want to shower together."

"I'll take the one across the hall," Mandy interjected quickly. "I need to get some more work done before dinner, and I know if I joined you I would never get to it. I'm working on a way to keep Master from having to pay so much out in taxes on the investments I made for him. He already reported and paid for the first half of the year, and I want to hide most of his investment income in the future. We can't hide his income from the business, but there is no reason to tell the government about his other income."

She saw the twins giving her the same confused look I had and sighed. "I'll explain it later if you really want to know, but I think we could all use a shower first. I think I sweat more today than I have in months. We need to remember to open the garage door next time so we get some airflow."

I had to smirk. It would work for a couple months, but it got cold after mid-October and having the door open might make it a bit hard to work out. Mandy slipped into the guest bathroom as I led the twins up to the Master suite. Everyone else was still up in the solarium because I was the only one interested in joining Aaron's Aikido lesson, so we had the room to ourselves.

Hope glanced over at the block as we walked through undressing and smiled. "Has Master given in and used the block for anything other than punishments yet? I asked him to bind me to it and paddle me before he fucked me once, but he didn't want to try it. He still took me over his knee and spanked me, but I get off more the other way. Wow, that is one big shower! How many people can you fit in that thing?"

"Not sure actually, we have never had more than six in at once," I replied with a laugh. "Master makes us space out our showers a bit and actually wash instead of just having a giant orgy in the shower every day. We usually save that kind of action for the bed since it's more comfortable. As for your other question, Marian will bind us to the block for playtime, but Master never has. Of course, I don't think anyone has asked him to try that. He might be open to it if you ask now, as he did something similar with Zara her first night with us."

I barely had the water on and had my eyes closed as it ran over my face when I felt the twins' bodies pressed up against mine. "I know we talked about have you give us one of those special showers at one point," Faith said from in front of me. "But neither of us wants to wait that long to get our hands on you so we are going to wash you instead," Hope finished from behind.

Faith grabbed the body wash and squirted some over her breasts before reaching behind me to do the same for Hope. "We do this with Master when he lets us, but this is the first time we have gotten to try it with another woman. Our sisters would be willing, but the shower stalls in the pens really aren't big enough for three," Faith explained. "No touching until we finish washing you though. We get turned on enough just rubbing ourselves against Master that he barely touches our clits to get us off when we finish and we don't want to cum until we finish cleaning you."

I could feel how hard their nipples were as they started rubbing against me and nodded. As fixated as I was on larger breasts, having two girls who were at least a D cup washing me with theirs was kind of a dream come true anyway. "Can I ask you two a kind of personal question?"

Faith smirked up from where she was rubbing her breasts on my thighs. "You're one of our sisters now, and the only reason you haven't cum on our tongues yet is a lack of opportunity that will be resolved as soon as the soap washes away. I think you can ask us just about anything."

I knew I was blushing, but I had to know. "How big are you?"

"I told you she would ask eventually," Hope giggled as she rubbed her nipples against my ass. "She was staring at our breasts the same way we looked at Scarlett the first time we met her. Gianna, we are both a 30E, and we kind of hope we're done growing."

"When we first arrived on the island, we were about your size while all of our sisters except Katherine were at least a D cup. Needless to say we felt a bit inadequate," Faith explained. "I used to pray my breasts would grow, but now that they have, I pray they are done."

They both slid back up my body and embraced me as Faith looked into my eyes. "Please tell me you don't feel inadequate or ashamed of your body because we're here."

I pulled her in and kissed her before responding. "I won't say I don't feel a bit plain standing between the two of you because you are both gorgeous, but I'm not ashamed of my body. My mom was small up top, so I always knew it was unlikely I would get very big. I won't complain when Master knocks me up and they grow a bit because I always wanted a bit more, but I'm happy with them either way. I'm just fascinated with large breasts on other people."

"You're more than welcome to play with ours, as long as you promise to always finish what you start," Hope murmured in my ear. "We're both horny pretty much all the time, so as long as were are not busy with our school work or Master, feel free to just come up and grope us if you want to play. I can safely speak for both of us when I say we think you're pretty gorgeous too and have every intention of playing with your body every chance we get."

"The soap has all rinsed off now, so we should make sure you understand our intentions. I'm going to make you cum on my tongue while my sister plays with your breasts, then we are going to turn you around so I can play with those sexy nipples of yours while my sister eats your pussy," Faith informed me. "Once we have both made you cum, you can play with us, but you can't go down on us until after you have seen Hope cum at least once. I know it sounds odd, but it will make sense when you see it."

My confusion was quickly pushed aside as Hope's hands came up to my breasts and started playing with them. I barely noticed Faith dropping to her knees as I laid my head back on Hope's shoulder. "Damn, I think I would be happy with a B cup if I had nipples like yours. How do you manage to wear clothes if they are that sensitive?"

"I don't wear clothes for long unless I have to," I panted as I felt Faith's lips seal around my clit. "If I have to be dressed, I wear a thick bra to keep them from rubbing against my clothes."

Any further explanation was cut off by my moan as Faith's fingers slipped inside my pussy. Her tongue was barely stroking over my clit as her fingers probed up and found my G-spot. The light teasing touches had me whimpering after a minute and Hope kissed my neck as she pinched my nipples a bit harder.

"Sorry sweetie," Hope whispered. "She likes to tease a bit. If you were as excited to play with us as I was to play with you, she probably has you right on the edge and is tormenting you right now. I promise I won't tease you when it's my turn to play with you, mostly because I want to let you play with us."

The sudden increase in pressure against my G-spot and Faith sucking my clit deeper into her mouth made me gasp. When her tongue suddenly assaulted my clit, I couldn't contain the scream of pleasure that burst from my throat. Hope was holding me up as Faith slipped back up to kiss me as my scream ended.

"I heard that, and I wasn't teasing that much. I know we are a bit short on time, but I didn't want her to feel like it was over as soon as I started," Faith said with a little pout. "I knew she would cum quicker for me because I went first after our little massage, but I wanted to let her enjoy it a bit more."

"I did enjoy it," I panted once I caught my breath. "And I don't mind the teasing. Remember that our Master loves to tease, so we are all used to being held on the edge of climax for a while. It actually makes it better when I finally do climax, so you won't hear any complaints from me about teasing. I would be more concerned about not having time for all of us to cum before dinner. Are you sure you both have to make me cum before I play with you? My clit gets a bit sensitive right after a climax, so I would rather get you two off before Hope's turn, and I'm kind of curious why you won't let me go down on either of you until after I see her cum."

"Call it a safety precaution," Faith replied as she looked over my shoulder at her sister. "Hope, do you mind waiting a bit so you can cum first?"

"Umm, let's see, would I mind stopping playing with these delightful nipples so she can make me cum...Is that even a valid question," Hope asked. "I got more than a little worked up rubbing my nipples all over her back, and her squirming in my arms as she came just made it worse. You could set me off in like a minute if you know how, but it may take a couple unless you help her since she doesn't know my body yet."

Faith smiled at me as she reached over and shut off the shower. "I'll help, but we need to turn the water off because you know what position I want you in, my pet. Then you can help her take care of me. That should give her enough recovery time so you can play with her."

Faith pulled me in and kissed me again as Hope pulled away with a laugh. When she released me, I looked back to see Hope waiting for us. She was face down with her knees and breasts on the floor and her wrists crossed behind her back. Faith just smiled when I looked back to her.

"I have a bit of a dominant side myself, and Master allows it as long as one of my sisters agrees to be my sub. Hope has agreed let me be her mistress anytime I want. I just have to call her my pet and she slips into her fully submissive mode. Go ahead and kneel behind her, I will show you how to make her cum easily, even if she isn't this excited. First get your finger wet with her juices and start playing with her ass."

As I got down behind Hope, Faith knelt beside her and slapped her ass. "I enjoy a good spanking from my Master, but Hope is a little spank slut. She loves having anyone spank her, especially if it's another woman, and can cum just from being spanked. Have you ever spanked anyone?"

Hope was producing more than enough juices to get my fingers lubed up. I shook my head as I worked them into her ass. "I have never really spanked anyone. I mean, I have swatted my sisters on the ass while playing, but never a full spanking."

"That's fine, our little spank slut doesn't need much at this point. Just keep working your fingers in her ass and swat her a few times," Faith told me. "Listen to her whimper. She's begging for release, and a few good swats will set her off."

I swatted Hope's ass, and heard her gasp and whimper for me to spank her harder. I could understand her need, because I loved having Master spank me, so I swatted her again. Her orgasmic scream on the forth swat was unsurprising, but the stream of pussy juice that hit me in the chest was. I squirted on occasion, but never that much.

"That's why I wouldn't let you go down on us," Faith explained. "I don't squirt the way she does, but I get the sheets just as wet. We didn't want to catch you by surprise and almost drown you as we have with a few of our sisters. Just don't tell Vivi, as I love seeing someone expression when Hope squirts in them the first time."

"I think that's more the reason you wouldn't let me go down on you," I teased. "I won't let Vivi in on the surprise as long as you lie back and let me lick you now. I'm sure you've noticed the tiles are warmed, so you can't complain about it being too cold in here and I want to taste you."

Faith just smiled as she lay back next to her sister and I crawled up between her thighs. The two fingers I had just had in Hope's ass slid into Faith's just as easily as my tongue burrowed into her pussy. She had calmed down since the wash they gave me, so I had time to explore her a bit more than I did Hope. Her juices were sweet, but had a soft citrusy tang to them.

I savored her taste for a moment, swirling my tongue around and exploring her velvety walls before moving up to her clit. With my fingers still probing her ass, I slipped my thumb into her pussy as I licked up over hard little nub. She may have had a few minutes to cool off, but she was already panting and whimpering again.

Hope crawled over and started licking and sucking Faith's nipples as my lips sealed around her clit. I felt her hand on my head a second before her hips bucked up off the tiles. My thumb slipped out of her pussy just as she screamed and I got my mouth over her lips as a flood of juices poured out of her. She hadn't been kidding when she said she came as much as Hope did, because her juices easily overflowed my mouth before I could swallow them.

"Fuck I needed that," Faith moaned as her body came down from its high. I looked up from lapping her smooth slit and smiled. I knew I had enjoyed it as much as she had. "You might want to roll over though, before Hope pounces on you. I know she is a bit impatient for her turn to play with you."

I saw Hope's hungry look and smiled as I shifted positions. It had been long enough for the worst of the over sensitivity to pass, but I knew I still wouldn't last long before I climaxed if she started playing with my clit. "We only have about half an hour before Master sends someone to find us for dinner, but I know we will be cleaned up and dressed by then. You have to come join in though, as I have barely gotten to fondle either of you yet."

Hope was already moving up between my thighs as Faith smiled. As Hope started lapping over my slit, Faith straddled my stomach and pulled my hands up to her breasts. "Just be gentle and try not to get me too worked up again. We don't really have time to play too much more before dinner, as we need to rinse off after Hope takes care of you."

I nodded as I caressed her breasts. Hope's tongue swirling around in my pussy was already distracting enough that I didn't think I would be able to get Faith too worked up before I climaxed. Her breasts were amazing, so full and firm with barely a hint of sag even when she had been lying down. She only gave me a moment to freely explore them before her fingers found my nipples.

"Couldn't resist," she murmured as her fingers deftly manipulated the hardened nubs. "You're not the only one who's fascinated with breasts, and I've never seen nipples like yours before. I imagine you could draw more than enough attention with those if you skipped the bra."

I could only moan in response. Hope's tongue was dancing over my clit and her fingers were circling my G-spot, so Faith's manipulation of my nipples was pushing me right to the edge. I managed a shaky breath before Faith pinched my nipples and the dam burst. What little air I had pulled in was forced out as I screamed in pleasure and soaked Hope's face with my juices.

They didn't even slow down, toying with my body through my climax and extending the high as far as they could before Hope pulled back. Faith climbed off me and helped me to my feet as Hope turned the water back on to wash away the juices we were all covered in.

"How do you manage sex with Master if you get that sensitive after a climax," Hope asked. "You only took a few minutes to cum for me, and I know Master lasts a lot longer than that."

"It's easy," I panted as I tried to catch my breath. "Master knows how sensitive my clit is after I climax, and avoids playing with it for a few minutes usually. I can handle penetration, just not the direct stimulation right after."

"Usually," Faith asked with a hint of amusement.

"What, your Master has never pushed you farther than you wanted to go?" Her little smirk was answer enough. "He doesn't do it often, because he knows it can make me pass out from the intensity of the next climax. Master enjoys pushing his partners to new heights of pleasure, as I'm sure you will discover when he picks you for one of his special massages."

The water had washed away the evidence of our little play session, so Hope turned it off. "I'm kind of looking forward to that actually. Marian told us about her first time with Master and how intense it was for her. She admitted she would never even think about letting anyone but Alonso tie her up, but she enjoyed the experience."