A Kitten's Tail Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll call and update everyone as soon as we get there. They probably have Master in surgery, so if he's not out by the time we arrive, I'll call again when he gets out. I know you're all concerned about Master, so I'll call anytime we get news." Marian looked over at me. "Take a minute to get yourself cleaned up sweetie. We'll leave as soon as you and Zara are ready."

I nodded and got up as everyone helped Zara pick up the plates. Ever the practical one, she realized no one would be up for a meal but we had to eat something, so she brought out the antipasto course and set it on the table as we did our interviews with the police. Her gentle reminder that Alonso would need us to keep our strength up was all we needed to eat a little.

When I finished washing my face, I found everyone in the kitchen waiting for Zara. She had insisted on dishing up the girls who were staying before she put the soup away. "Just leave the dishes in the sink and I'll take care of them tomorrow."

"No, were going to wash them and finish cleaning the kitchen for you," Hope said. "We finished our school work already and it will give us something to do so we don't worry. Just call us as soon as you hear something. Now get out of here. The more you try to argue the longer we wait for an update on Master, and we're still going to clean the kitchen."

Zara just shook her head as we walked out to the garage. The ride in was surprisingly quiet as we worried about Master. The paramedics had agreed with the twin's assessment that he would be fine, but our Master was still injured.

We got to the hospital to find Sonia waiting outside for us. I launched myself into her arms as soon as my feet hit the pavement. "Please tell me he's alright."

"Shh sweetie, Master is fine. Let's wait for everyone to get out of the bus so I can go through it with everyone." She just held me as everyone else piled out of the bus and Marian gave the valet the keys. "Now that everyone's here, Master is doing fine. I called the house after I talked to the doctor and they told me you left fifteen minutes before, so I came out to wait for you. We can't see him yet, but they will be moving him to a private room soon and the nurse promised to get me when they do."

"He is out of surgery and in the recovery room now. The doctor didn't have time to tell me more than Master was out of surgery and doing well because they had a critical case come in that he had to assist with," she explained. "The doctor did say he would see me in Alonso's room as soon as he could get away. Master will need some recovery time, but he will make it through."

"Signora Paolo? We just got Signor Frame settled into his room." I looked up from where my head was resting on Sonia's shoulder to see one of the nurses approaching. "Will everyone be joining you?"

"That won't be a problem will it? Our family is a bit large but we all wish to see him."

"No problem at all, I'm just not used to seeing so many people arriving at once. Please, follow me." We barely had time to file in, kiss Master and tell him we were glad he was okay before the doctor showed up.

"Signor Frame, Signora Paolo, did you want to have your friends clear the room so we can go over your treatment?"

Master shook his head. "They are all family and will hear about it soon enough. Go ahead Doctor; I'm curious to find out how bad it was."

"Honestly, it's not as bad as you would think because you have one of the strangest gunshot wounds I've ever seen. Were you falling at the time of impact?"

Master had a confused look. "Actually I was, I lost my balance when I pushed Vivianna to safety and started to fall back. How could you tell?"

"The impact point would suggest broken ribs and a punctured lung if you had been hit head on, but the round traveled at an angle through the body. You falling or the shooter being on the ground shooting up were the only ways it made sense," The doctor explained. "It would have been more serious in the short term, but you still have a few problems we need to deal with. The .60 caliber slug did some heavy tissue damage, glanced off a rib and ended up lodged in the shoulder, dislocating it. You were lucky in a way, but you have a lot of recovery ahead of you."

"I didn't think getting shot was going to be easy," Master replied dryly. "How bad is it?"

"You are looking at three to six months for full recovery. You were shot with a large caliber round, but it didn't have a lot of force behind it. We need to keep the shoulder immobilized for at least the next two weeks. Your biggest danger at this point is an infection in the wound. We gave you a broad spectrum antibiotic through the IV, but we will have you on an oral antibiotic as well."

"At this point there are only two things you need to worry about. Infection, and you have the antibiotics for that, or strain to the joint," the doctor explained to us. "You won't be able to use that arm for anything over the next six weeks except your exercises to restore range of motion. You will probably be able to go home tomorrow after the therapist goes over your treatment instructions as long as we don't have any problems tonight."

Everyone else crowded around Master as the doctor left, but I couldn't seem to make myself get closer. Sonia noticed me hiding at the back of the room and came over. She didn't say a word, but her expression spoke volumes.

"I'm not moping, at least not much. I know everyone keeps saying I shouldn't blame myself, but I feel guilty. I'm trying to get past it, but every time I see him, I want to start crying again. I keep flashing back to seeing him get shot and my first thought was Master is dead because of me."

She just shook her head and took my hands. "I think you need to go sit with Master. Yes, he's hurt, but he's very much alive. Go sit with him; show yourself that he really is alive and well. I've known Master all my life. He's too tough to let something like a little bullet wound slow him down."

She pulled me in and put her arms around me. "Go sit with him. I know he's worried about you as well. Today was very emotionally taxing for you. I've found that having Master hold me helps with that kind of thing. He only has one arm he can use at the moment, but he can still hold you."

Her gentle push got me moving in the right direction but I was still hesitant as I sat down next to him on the bed. "How are you feeling Master?"

"My shoulder's not hurting, but I'm sure that will change as the anesthesia wears off. I'm curious though, were you planning on leaving me Vivianna?"

My head snapped up in shock. "Of course not Master. I would never leave you. What would make you think I wanted to leave?"

"You're sitting right on the edge of the bed, and you've barely looked at me since you arrived. It's going to be very difficult for us to be lovers if you're afraid to touch or look at me."

I blushed as I scooted closer and laid my hand on his good shoulder. When he pulled me down to him, I let out a small sigh. "I'm sorry Master, but seeing you hurt like this is hard. Everyone says it's not my fault, and intellectually I know I couldn't control my parents' actions, but I still feel it was my fault. I'm not trying to avoid you Master, I'm just trying not to burst into tears every time I see you."

"Cry if you need to Vivi. There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love."

I looked at Master and grinned. "As much as I love you, I know you're not that eloquent Master."

He just chuckled softly. "You're right my pet. It's a quote from Washington Irving that popped into my head and seemed to fit the situation. You may not want to cry, but sometimes you need a good cry to get it out of your system."

"I'll remember that Master, but I think I'm okay for now. Sonia was right, being in your arms helps. I still feel bad about something though. It's Marian's birthday, and with everything that happened, it got ruined."

"That's the thing about family my dear, we don't mind giving up our time to help the people we love." Marian told me. "Besides, I wasn't sure how much more of my birthday present I could really handle. Even with all of you going easy on me, I was having a couple orgasms per session and I was starting to get a little sore. When everyone came in to get dressed for dinner, I asked to join you because I needed a break."

"I think you'll get more than enough extra attention in the next few weeks, because I'm going to need help keeping the girls happy," Master replied. "I know that the six weeks the doctor mentioned is a minimum for a man my age. It will be at least a month before I have the range of motion to even wash myself, least likely any of you. Sex is going to be pretty limited until I can build the strength back up in my shoulder."

"Master, please don't do that to us," Sonia pleaded. "We'll have to figure out something for Rebeca, but the rest of us don't mind being on top. We just have to be careful not to jar your shoulder too much, and it won't put any strain on your shoulder to have us curled up between your legs to give you a blowjob. We can help take care of each other, but there is no reason you should have to go without."

"Who said anything about going without, pet? When I said it would be limited, I simply meant in variety. I won't be able to put any pressure on that shoulder until after the sling comes off, so that will drastically limit our options, and even once it does I may be somewhat limited until I build the strength back up enough." Master stopped and glanced around the room. "You all claim you enjoy giving me oral sex as much as you enjoy regular sex. I guess we get to find out if that holds true over the next few weeks."

"I can't verify that statement, but I know they certainly seem to enjoy it." I glanced at Marcello with a smirk. "Mandy is the only one of the girls who hasn't pounced on me at some point and decided they just had to give me a blowjob right then. If they don't enjoy doing it, they are damn good at faking that they do."

"Master, maybe I can make this easier for you to understand. After Nicky was born, most of our time together was just us cuddling and me giving you oral sex. Did I ever seem unsatisfied? I won't claim I wasn't excited when I could do more again, but I was still satisfied because I was able to spend time with you." Sonia smiled as she ran her fingers over the sling. "This might actually be a good thing. I'm sure you've noticed that most of your blowjobs are a two-person affair. We enjoy sharing because it gives more of us a chance to have a little time with you and we get to bond with each other while we pleasure you. Believe me Master; we get just as much out of it as you do."

"Would you like us to give you a demonstration Master," I asked with a little grin. "On a normal night we would have finished dinner and you would be enjoying one of us by now. We would hate to have you get off schedule."

"I'm sure you are all more than willing, but I don't think we want to put on a show."

I gave Master a curious look before looking around the room. "We have all seen you doing a lot more than just getting a blowjob Master. I don't think anyone is going to object."

"Oh I know that, you would all be cheering and enjoying the show. I was thinking more of the nurse that is supposed to be coming in soon to check my vitals and give me my medications. I'm sure whoever is staying with me tonight will make sure I'm properly taken care of."

I blushed as I sat up. "Sorry Master, I forgot we would probably have a nurse coming in." I had no problem with the rest of my lovers seeing me in a sexual situation, but someone I didn't know was another story.

"Now, I'm sure the nurse is going to kick most of you out since it's past visiting hours, but I'll let all of you decide who gets to stay and deal with my being drugged up all night."

Silly Master, as if he didn't know that any of us would jump at the chance to stay with him, but kitten would be the one who stayed with him tonight. She was the heart of our family and everyone would sleep better knowing she was with Master.

Knowing we only had a few minutes before the nurse kicked us out, I leaned in to kiss Master. "I love you Master. I'm sorry you got hurt, but I promise we'll take very good care of you when you get home."