A Kitten's Tail Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're past the point it would have mattered," I told her. "I guess what I really need to know is what do we do now. I imagine it may take some time for your man C to locate these people and deal with this issue."

"You won't have to do anything but enjoy two more pets, Master. The men hunting you have to keep a low profile to avoid drawing attention from their own organization, so any attack will be up close and personal." I saw her share a grin with Mandy and Katherine. "The three of us will be with you at all times, and we have a huge advantage in those circumstances. Anyone who sees us with you will assume we're ornamental. They wouldn't be the first ones to make that mistake with one of my sisters."

"Scarlett, I know people underestimate you and are easily distracted," I say, glancing down at her breasts. It didn't matter what she wore, her breasts were large enough that everyone's eyes were drawn to them. "That doesn't mean I want to put any of you in danger. Thankfully, I don't leave the house often so you won't have to guard me. I just need to go down to the police station tomorrow with Vivi to sign for her parents' remains and my weekly trip in for physical therapy."

"Sorry Master, but that isn't how this works. If you have to leave the house, all three of us will be with you. Until Master Julien gets word that you're safe, you can't even order us to stay home," Katherine explained. "Keeping you alive is our top priority. Believe me; we are in far less danger than you are. The fact that their first attempt on you involved kidnapping and blackmail tells us a lot about the capabilities of the group. A sniper attack or explosives are out, because they would have tried that first if they were able, and a frontal assault is out because they don't have the manpower. Their only option is to get close enough to take you out themselves now, and we can stop that if we are with you."

"She's right, Master," Scarlett told me. "I know you probably don't want to know this, but that man A is the local crime lord. He has your name and has spread it through his organization so any request for a job related to you is reported back to him. The people hunting you stuck between a rock and a hard place."

"They're not the only ones," I sighed. "I can't even get upset with you because I know you're right. Oh well, there is at least one thing I can do that won't require bodyguards. I've been waiting three weeks for permission to take this sling off so I could shower, and I don't plan on waiting any longer."

I had to chuckle when Scarlett and Katherine both stood up and started undressing. Scarlett just smirked at me. "You don't need bodyguards, but you may need help washing and we both need a shower. We didn't get time to take one before we left Paris, and we haven't seen you in a couple months. You really need to visit the island more often, Master, your pets miss you."

"I miss all of you as well. I was planning to bring some of the family down for kitten's birthday, but you know," I said, gesturing to my shoulder. "Once I get finished with my physical therapy I will be coming down, and I'm going to get back to coming down every other month so you don't feel neglected. I imagine Elizabeth, Amanda and Shelly are getting pretty big by now."

"They are, and depending on when you visit you might catch one of the delivery dates," Katherine replied. "Amanda is four weeks out, and the other two are within the month after her. Master certainly didn't hold back when he decided to start breeding his pets. Kayla is due in March, while Isabella and Anna are both with him in Paris and are off their birth control. Mandy is the only one he hasn't started on yet, aside from the younger ones who have to wait a couple years, and her implant is coming out as soon as we get back from our ski trip this winter."

"Are you doing alright with that," I asked Katherine as we got into the shower. Having faced the issue of my own inability to have children recently, I knew how hard it could be if you wanted them. "You never talked about the possibility of having children, at least not that I know of."

"I'm actually fine with it, Master. I found out I couldn't get pregnant naturally when I was sixteen, so I've had plenty of time to adjust to it," she replied. "We were looking into the option of an assisted pregnancy, since my ovaries are functioning normally, but John found my uterus wasn't formed enough for it to be safe. I'm actually kind of glad, because the only reason I wanted to get pregnant was so my breasts would get bigger."

I gave her an amused look and she blushed a bit. "That was before we had fixed my other problem, and I felt a bit inadequate because everyone had to be so gentle with me. I thought having a little more up top might make up for it. Once I was no longer restricted, Master Julien offered to let me get them enhanced, but I had learned I didn't really want it by then. Not being able to get pregnant also means I will never have to deal with what Scarlett is about to ask you."

I glanced over to Scarlett as she washed me and saw her sheepish little grin. "Sorry Master, but I have to ask you not to enjoy me in the regular fashion. Master Julien wanted you to get me pregnant again after Christmas, so he never put me back on birth control after Julia was born. I wasn't supposed to be coming to you so soon, and getting pregnant before you're safe could interfere with my ability to protect you."

"I don't think that will be an issue, at least for a few weeks," I told her. "The only way I've been able to enjoy the girls that way since the incident is with them on top, and Mandy finally admitted today that they are having a hard time with it. They are so worried about hitting the brace and injuring my shoulder again that they can't really enjoy it much."

Scarlet licked her lips and purred. "So, lots of blowjobs and titty fucks for our Master? I think we can get on board with that. I might dribble a little, but I'm sure you're used to that with Sonia and Kiera."

"It has been mostly blowjobs anyway because the girls like to pair up for those."

I saw a confused look cross Scarlett's face before she shook her head. "I was going to ask why they weren't teaming up for tit fucks as well, but with the position of the sling they would have a problem not hitting it if they were kneeling on each side of you. Damn, I was thinking it would be really hot to have Sonia and I doing that for you together. It would make a huge mess with both of us dribbling milk all over you, but it would be fun to clean up."

"Well, if you don't get to try it before our little issue is resolved; I promise I'll give you a chance to when you come back at Christmas time. The sling will be off by then and Sonia won't be showing enough for it to be hard for her." The picture I got of the two of them together was enough to have me throbbing. Scarlett looked a bit disappointed when I shook my head as she started to stroke me though. "Not in the shower, my pet. I can't leave the sling off for that long. As annoying as having to wear it is, my shoulder is already starting to ache from having it off."

"Of course Master, we were all clean already anyway. You know we don't mind dropping to our knees anywhere, but the bed might be more comfortable for all of us."

They helped me dry off and get my sling back on. They were drying themselves off when Katherine grinned at me. "This must be hard for you, Master. I think this is the first time I ever showered with you and you didn't get to wash me. Your girls must be getting frustrated, because I know how much we all enjoyed showers with you on the island."

"I think I'm more frustrated with it than they are," I chuckled. "I've taught everyone in the house the tantric massage techniques I know, and no one ever showers alone. They don't do it every time, but I hear people climaxing in the shower often enough to know they do it regularly. I'm just frustrated because it's something I enjoy doing and I have no idea when I'm going to be able to again."

"Well then, we will just have to find another way to help relieve that frustration," Katherine replied as I led them into the bedroom. Once I was comfortable, she glanced over to the group of my girls still lying on the bed. "We're not going to steal anyone's turn if one of us plays with Master now, are we?"

Sonia glanced back and smiled when she saw the two of them. "No, Master doesn't have a regular schedule or anything like that for us. He usually just picks whoever he feels needs to play and hasn't had a turn in a while. I think you two should get it just because you haven't seen him in a couple months, so have fun."

Katherine sighed and shook her head. "As much as we would enjoy that, we can't play with him together. Master Julien told us he wants full security protocols until he gets word that Alonso is safe, so one of us has to remain alert at all times."

"Please tell me that one of you isn't planning to stay up all night watching me sleep."

Scarlett shook her head as she crawled up between my legs and started stroking me. "No Master, but there is a reason Katherine is letting me have a turn with you now. You know how deeply I sleep usually. That only happens if I'm sleeping with someone, so I won't be sleeping with everyone until this is resolved. If it's all right, I'd like to use the twin's room, as I know they all sleep in here. It's right next to the stairway, so anyone trying to come up at night will wake me."

I shook my head as I glanced between the two of them. "You don't really think they would try to break in to the house? Even if they did try, it's not all that easy."

"We know all about the safety glass and security doors," Katherine explained. "We don't really think they would try to break in, but we have to take this seriously, Master. I know you believe in being ready for anything. That's all we're doing here, making sure we are ready if something happens. We don't want you to get hurt or killed because we were careless."

"Please just agree and let them protect you, Master," Vivi pleaded. "I couldn't stand it if you got hurt again. Besides, you have to be around to see your children once they are born."

"I was going to agree anyway," I sighed. "I know Katherine and Scarlett just want to keep me safe. It's the whole feeling like a prisoner in my own house thing that bothers me."

"You would be the luckiest, most pampered prisoner ever if that were case, Master," Scarlett purred. "How many prisoners get their guards to do this for them?"

Scarlett dropped her head and suddenly took my cock in her mouth. There was a twinkle in her eyes as she looked up at me and took my cock into her throat. She started slowly working me over as Katherine leaned in to kiss me.

"If you really need to be inside someone later, I can take care of that for you, Master," She whispered as she broke the kiss. "I don't really need to move for us both to get a great deal of pleasure out of it, so there is no danger of me hitting your sling. Just promise you won't ask too often, as I don't want my sisters feeling left out."

She kissed me again after I nodded, then got off the bed to get dressed. I knew she would be willing to ride me all day long if I wanted her to, but she would feel bad because her sisters weren't getting any attention. I tried to be fair and spread my time out amongst all my pets anyway.

I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of Scarlett's lips sliding along my cock as she got comfortable. There was no question that she enjoyed doing this. She had turned so she could see the others watching her long, slow strokes, and I knew how excited she got when people were watching her. If her pleasured moans around my cock were any indication, she was already playing with herself as well.

I spent a couple minutes enjoying her oral attentions before my puppy crawled over and set her chew toy on my chest. "Master, Kat and Scarlett, family?"

"Yes baby, Katherine and Scarlett are part of the family. Do you remember the other girls from the island where Katherine and Scarlett live?" She nodded as I reached up to stroke her cheek. "They are your sisters as well, so you can play with them when they come to visit."

"Scarlett need help, like Sonia. Puppy help Scarlett?"

Scarlett had pulled back and was stroking me as she listened to Rebeca. "I'd love to share some time with you and Master together. It's nice to see you opening up and talking."

"It is nice to hear her talking. She has come a long way in the past couple months, but she's not asking to join you. When it's her turn to drink from Sonia or Kiera, they ask her to help them. I would guess you're expressing a bit, so she is asking if she can drink from you."

Scarlet looked over at Rebeca and smiled. "I would love to have you help me, Beca. Master had Violet and Anna take care of me before we left, but I forgot about it with all the excitement. I tend to forget about it because I always have someone offering to help."

"I doubt you'll have a problem finding help around here, especially since Sonia and Kiera insist I have to drain them at least once a day to help me heal. The others don't complain, but I know they miss being able to share more often. You may also get requests to play from Jaden and Marcello, but those are entirely your choice if you accept."

Scarlett just shook her head as she took me back in her mouth. Rebeca moved down to nurse on Scarlett as Katherine took a seat at the foot of the bed. "We appreciate the offer, but I doubt we will accept. We would rather play with you or our sisters, and since one of us is supposed to remain on duty, we won't get a lot of time to play."

I rather expected that. Scarlett and Katherine were accustomed to playing with their sisters more than anyone else. "That's fine, but even if you have to take turns guarding me, I expect both of you to find time to play. I spend half the day lounging around in the solarium, so I'm sure one of you can watch the entrance while the other has a little fun."

I thought they were being a bit over cautious, but I wouldn't hold it against them. I always wanted to be prepared for anything that might happen; hence, the extra security features in the house. My initial thought had been shatter-resistant film on the windows in case one of the children ran into them. After learning my infertility could be reversed, I took it a step further. I wasn't the richest person around, and kidnapping was uncommon is the European countries, but it did happen. Every window in the house was treated so they were bulletproof.

Having not said anything for a moment, Scarlett decided I was finished talking and made me moan as the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. Her movements were slow and sensual, each stroke taking several seconds for her lips to travel the length of my cock as her tongue explored the sensitive underside. Her attitude was almost worshipful as she sucked and caressed me, only stopping long enough to switch which side she was laying on so Rebeca could get to her other breast.

Rebeca finished before Scarlett did and I felt her scoot up a bit before her tongue replaced Scarlett's hand on my balls. She adopted Scarlett's slow pace, her tongue running over my balls and along my shaft as Scarlett moved. Rebeca never did more than that, even when the girls tried to share with her.

Even with the extra stimulation from Rebeca, it was another half hour before I finally released in Scarlett's mouth. She didn't alter her pace even then, simply swallowing as she continued to work me over. It was a couple minutes after my climax finished before she finally let my cock slip out of her mouth and smiled down at Rebeca.

"Thank you for helping me, Rebeca. Do you still like to curl up between your Master's legs after playing?" My puppy nodded and took me in her mouth before laying her head on my hip. Scarlett just smiled as she crawled up and cuddled up next to me. "Thank you for letting me take my time, Master. I wanted to make it something special for you, since you're somewhat limited right now. Unfortunately, I have to slip back to guardian mode now that the fun is over. I would try to convince you to go to the island until we get word that you're safe, but I don't think it would work so we need to see what we can do to keep you alive here. How often do you usually go out?"

Even with her naked and curled up against me, she was worried about security. "I usually take the family out every other weekend for some kind of entertainment, but I suppose we can postpone that for the time being. Other than that, I only go into town for doctor's appointments. I'm going to guess you don't want me going in with Vivi tomorrow to claim her parent's remains?"

Scarlett nodded as Vivianna crawled closer. "Master, I can go down myself, or ask anyone else to go with me if I need moral support. My parents didn't have any life insurance, and I can't afford to pay for a funeral, so I am just going to sign the papers for the government to take care of the funeral arrangements."

"No, you're not," I told her. "You may not want anything to do with them right now, but I saw the relief on your face when you found out the truth. Someday you will want to pay your last respects, and I want you to know where to find them when that day comes. Sonia will go down with you tomorrow when you sign to have them released to the funeral home, so she can sign against my accounts to pay for the arrangements."

"Master, you don't have to do that," she replied quietly. "They tried to kill you. They should have contacted the police when they heard from the kidnappers, but they chose to work with them in an attempt to kill you. Taking care of them isn't your responsibility."

"I know it isn't, but I'm not doing it for them," I explained. "Taking care of you is my responsibility however, and I'm doing this for you. You can discuss the options with the funeral director tomorrow, but I can easily cover whatever you decided to go with. Before you object again, I'm not offering to do this; I'm telling you what's going to happen."

I could see her trying to think up another argument when Sonia crawled up behind her and held her. "Just say thank you and accept it. You may never forgive them, but it's still the right thing to do. We can go over the options tomorrow."

Vivi let out a frustrated sigh before leaning over Scarlett and kissing me. "Thank you, Master. I understand what you are trying to do for me and I appreciate the thought behind it. I may never want to visit them, but I'm sure my siblings will if they are still alive." She glanced down at Scarlett with a worried look. "Do you really think they are?"

"I'm sorry; I thought I mentioned that part already. They are alive. I don't have any details on where they are exactly or what condition they are in, but I would guess they are at one of the hospitals in Philadelphia," Scarlett explained. "I was with Master Julien when Rebeca was picked up initially, and he was able to give descriptions of the three men who delivered her to the airport. Between the descriptions and location, Man C was able to find out who he was looking for fairly quickly. Master Julien called when we were still in the air to let me know one of the men was already out of the picture and the Philadelphia police had received an anonymous tip as to where your siblings were located."

"It's alright, you've had a busy morning, and I can't imagine my siblings were a priority," Vivi replied with tears running down her face again. "I'm just relieved to know they're alive. I wasn't exactly close to them, but they are still my family. I guess I resented the fact that they were able to continue living their lives after mom got sick and I had to go to work to help support the family. I can't say I'm upset about how things worked out though."