A Kitty for Santa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

************************

Tiffany

"How long have you and my daughter been dating?"

"We actually just work together."

I tried to avoid blushing; this might give away that we are kind of seeing each other and I don't know how much she knows. She is nothing like Santana; her mom is much more talkative and social, and, kind of like me, extremely approachable. I was sitting next to Santana's bed holding her hand. I'd arrived at the scene as they were taking her into the ambulance. She lives in Culver City and I was in Brentwood at the time. I was able to drive like crazy but I had apparently missed one crazy shoot out.

Jane had been 'shot' and had missed most of it. It was a scratch, at most- she got a band aid as her treatment. From my understanding, Solo had handled herself well, although the last suspect was caught but had been killed somehow.

"You know I'm rarely wrong. You are interested and so is she, correct?"

She reminds me of my mom. Mom's can read you like a book- they can see everything in your eyes so always avoid eye contact with parents. Although then they automatically think you're lying if you can't look them in the eyes. Catch 22.

"Yes."

"But?" She was sitting in the corner of the room reading a book, but looking directly at me.

"She's married." That last part conveyed much more emotion than I had hoped- sorrow and regret.

"Oh, that."

"I respect marriage."

"It was a sham. Jane never loved her and never cared. I tried to warn her, but she never listens to me. She likes you, though. I had hoped you guys would work from how she talks about you, but I respect your choice to wait. She's going to try harder now to be with you ,I hope you know that."

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh honey, a mother can always see when her stubborn daughter wants something and almost loses it. She'll see this as a second chance to make everything right I promise." If she only knew that all I wanted was to know she was divorced. She didn't need to try hard with me I was already hers.

"Ma, please leave her alone. What are you telling her?"

"Hey, you, it's good to hear your voice." How is it possible that even when sleepy and injured she sounds beautiful and sexy? Her Dj voice will melt my heart any day.

"I'm glad to see you here; every time I wake up you're at work."

"I'll give you girls some privacy. Behave, Tana, you need your rest."

"Tana?" is that her middle name.

"Short for Santana, baby."

"Oh." Her mom left us alone, and I shifted awkwardly in my seat. I wanted to kiss Santana so badly, but I was too scared to even move.

"I've missed you."

Tears were in my eyes as I remembered seeing her in the ambulance covered of blood and breathing through a respiratory mask. I had been so scared I was going to lose her.

"Hey, I'm right here. Don't cry for me, please."

She reached her good arm and caressed my cheek. I leaned into her hand thinking how she was so soft and warm, alive. We just sat there looking at each other for awhile; it had been three days since I had seen those big brown eyes.

"I've missed your eyes, and your touch, and most of all your voice. I needed to hear you to know you were okay. May I kiss you?" Her answer was a huge grin.

"Do you really think you have to ask me that?"

I bent over and caressed her face along her jaw, then I traced her soft lips. I needed to remind myself that she was still alive and I hadn't lost her. I kissed her softly, slowly, wanting her to know I wanted her but more importantly that I was happy she was here with me.

"Promise me you won't leave me again."

"What do I get if I promise?" She had such a sneaky grin but it was so cute.

I played her game; I bent over her, took her hand and pulled it into my shirt. I placed our hands underneath my breast and whispered in her ear.

"All of me." She moaned as I let her fondle my breast. I knew she wanted me and I wanted her too; had we not been in a hospital with the potential of her mother walking in, I would have made her mine. I turned to her and kissed her with everything I had to give as her hand made fireworks go off inside me. I was getting hotter with every passing second and I started moaning from the pleasure she was giving me. I felt an uncontrollable need to be closer to her, but I finally pulled away causing her to withdrew her hand- but not after tugging on my nipple. It hurt a little but the pleasure was far greater causing me to exhale raggedly.

"You like it rough?"

"I just like it." I pulled away to adjust myself.

Santana was released that afternoon. Her apartment and her car had been compromised- well it had been blown up that same night. Whoever these people were, they were coming and they were coming hard. Her parents and I had emptied out her apartment and took her things to a storage facility. Jane tried to play the wife card and offered her to stay with her. However, after not protecting Santana and the impending divorce, we were all more than happy to point out the obvious- no one wanted her around.

Santana's sister and father had also come down. They both couldn't leave work long, so after making certain she was ok, they had left. Her sister was just as beautiful as she, although her sister kept her hair longer and was a tad bit more feminine. It was obvious that they were very close. Her mom stayed at a hotel downtown while we decided what would be best. She would be the one to break the news to Santana about her apartment and car and where she would be going. Santana would be staying with me for a while, or, at least until she could find another place and get a new car. Her mom would tell her, it was the best thing for everyone.

It was kind of weird for me being as independent as I am to be scared, but I was. We always know that in our line of work we take a lot of risk but we could still be afraid every now and then. I sensed the same fear and insecurities with her but we felt safer together. I knew if they had come for her they might come for me next, and I slept with guns and knives near me at all times. My loft had always had tight security. I'm a cop; I'm paranoid, what can I say? We didn't know exactly who these people were, but no one had any doubt that it was because of the case we were currently working.

Her mom called and I drove to get Santana. Her mom had been really good to me, and I appreciated her and how she smoothed every situation from dealing with Jane to dealing with Santana. We arrived at my place and after settling Santana in, her mom made her tearful goodbyes. She was heading for the airport but assured us that she stay or could come back immediately if needed. Santana quickly assured her everything was ok and that she would call if she needed her.

"Are you sure you're ok with me here?" Santana asked, avoiding my eyes. I knew she didn't want to see any rejection in my eyes, but there was none there.

"I promise, baby, you can stay as long as you want and need. I like having you near me, I feel safer." She had tried to pout and protest about being a burden on me but a few kisses made those thoughts go away- okay, and maybe a little grabbing and fondling.

We ate dinner together, roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and a greek salad. She offered to clean up since I had cooked; I didn't want to let her but I finally stopped being stubborn and just offered to help her with it. When we were finished we sat together on the sofa to watch TV. She was leaning into me with her left leg extended and her left arm resting on my stomach. She came in closer and nuzzled my neck.

"You are so gorgeous." She bit my ear as she said it, she was so intoxicating and irresistible. She began to stroke my stomach, working her way around the waist of my jeans.

"Baby!"

"I want you, Tiffany, I need you." She unzipped my pants and began to gently stroke my mound as she worked her hands around. I didn't want to stop her but I knew I should. She was still bandaged up and we had to behave. I didn't want to explain to the doctors or her mother why her stitches were torn.

"Uhhh."

"I have to have you; I need to taste you." No words were really coming to me and my body had a mind of its own as it let her have her way with me. Her other hand had worked its way to my breast and she was being so gentle.

"Santana, please."

"Please what baby?"

"I don't know. You'll get hurt." My voice was breathy and very unconvincing. I tried again but a subtle flick of her finger had me gasping instead.

Her hand in my pants and the other on my breast were more than I could deny. I wanted her, and I had only so much reserve to stop her. Thank God the shot to her arm was just a flesh wound, because it was working me over.

"Don't you want this baby? Let me please you."

"But...but..."

"The only BUTT I want is yours." I framed her flushed face in my hands as my heart hammered against my ribs. I felt myself capitulate. I had almost lost her before I ever had her.

"Take me to bed, do whatever you want, just please don't walk away."

"With pleasure," she whispered into my ear.

She stood and she held my hand as we walked slowly to my room. When we got through the door I pushed her gently back onto the bed. She reached for me, but I pulled back. We both needed this, but mostly I needed to make sure that I was ready.

"Enjoy the show." All reservations went out the door. Now, I'm no stripper, but I can dance and that is what I did. I danced while taking off my clothes as seductively as I knew how. First my shirt over my head slowly, while moving my hips. Touching myself not only to entice but also for self-pleasure. As my jeans were already undone, I turned around and pulled off my jeans. I slid the material over my hips, wiggling back and forth as I displayed my assets proudly. She was sitting on the bed now, leaning back on her elbows. I slid out of my pants, turned around, and straddled her hips. She pulled me in with her hands on my bare ass.

"You are so fucking beautiful." She bit my lip and pulled. "You are gorgeous...." kissing her way down my neck and biting down causing me to gasp in surprise, "...sweet..." licking down to my shoulder and biting, another gasp escaping my lips "....delicious..." finally cradling one of my breast in her hands and kissing the top.

"Santana..." I arched my back and her lips captured my nipple, sucking it in, fitting so much of it in her mouth. Her mouth found my other breast and devoured it as she sucked and licked my nipple. My body yearned for her touch inside, wanting her to explore my body for the pleasure it wanted her to give. She pulled away from my breast and let my nipple go when it was straining too far. She kissed around my breast in circles until she reached my nipple where she bit, sucked, and pulled, releasing sweet torture.

I found her thigh and tried to create stimulation to my throbbing pussy and she laughed.

"Patience, baby. I promise it will be worth the wait."

"Tease," I gasped causing her to laugh as she worked her legs outside of mine, still fully clothed. I sat up and pulled her shirt over her head. I was mesmerized by the sight of her breasts; they were beautiful, begging to be set free from their confines.

"Sexy. You're gonna have to tell me the story about all the decorations on your body."

"Anytime, except tonight."

She was wearing a beautiful blue satin with lace bra; that was surprising to me. I had pictured her in some sort of sports bra because of her injury, although I had wondered how they looked so perky.

"Take off your pants, please, I need to feel you."

It was a panted plea, and she took pity on me. She stood and dropped her jeans revealing a pair of matching sexy lace boy shorts underneath her tight abs. She was beautiful, sexy, and soft, strong and feminine. The bandages on her thigh did nothing to mar the beauty of her body.

"Better?" She stood with her hands on her hips leaning on right foot and licking her lips.

"Do you know you are the woman of my dreams? Come take care of me, I've been very patient." She climbed onto the bed and my legs parted to let her in.

"I need you, Kitty."

She worked her way up my thigh, with kisses and bites. She was working me up slowly. I lifted my hands over my head- she didn't want to be rushed and I had no self control. I grabbed the headboard to avoid pulling her head to where I wanted it to be. Kissing my inner thighs right next to my pussy, she smiled up into my eyes. I could feel the heat from her cheeks on my mound, and as our eyes made contact I knew that she knew this was torture. She kissed across my mound and down my other thigh before starting to caress my slit with the back of her fingers. She stopped touching me and I was panting in need of release. Why was she stopping?

I opened my eyes to see her big brown eyes begging me to watch her. She snaked out her tongue, licking my lips.

"Uhhh, God, please, baby."

"Please what?" She pulled back and sat on her heels.

"Please make me cum." I could hear the desperation in my voice, but I didn't care. She had a sly grin on her face but didn't resume her ministrations to my overheated body.

"How?"

"Any way you want just please don't leave me like this." My hips were still moving trying to get any pressure to them, seeking release.

"Leave you how?"

"Wet." I sat up, stroked my nether lips with two fingers and brought them to her lips. "Wet, just for you. You did this." She sucked my fingers into her mouth.

"Mmmm, I like." She pressed herself against me and laid us down on the bed. It would have been different if she wasn't hurt but since she was we were going to do things my way. I worked my hand to the clasp of her bra and released it, taking it off as she kissed me. I went for my prize- those luscious breast with nipples begging to be sucked and licked. I had waited long enough, from day one this is what I had longed for. I grabbed one in my left hand while sucking the other. She worked one hand to my breast and squeezed. I bit her nipple harder and she moaned in both pleasure and pain. She continued working her hand down my stomach to my waiting center of pleasure; I was so wet she slipped in two fingers without trouble.

I moaned straight into her breast using my free hand to pull her closer. Moving my thigh between her legs, I took my free hand to cup her pussy. Holding her close I rolled us over.

"Fuck." I released her breast and pulled her in by her neck. I needed to feel her body on me. As we found our rhythm, I worked my fingers past the lace of her boy shorts, in and out as she did the same. She was so tight and wet, and it's hard to concentrate when every inch of you is being stimulated by the body of the person you want and need. Her lips next to my ear nibbling, every time I worked my fingers the way she wanted, moans escaping, turning me on even more. Hearing her was just as exciting as what she was doing to me, knowing that I was the person turning her on, bringing pleasure to her.

I felt her body tense up as she kept her fingers inside me moving and she went over, climaxing, moaning into my ear, I'm glad she was so close because I couldn't hold off much longer. Feeling and hearing her sent me over the edge as she applied pressure to my clit with her palm. "Baby, God, yes."

She slowed her fingers and left them in as I kissed her lips. Holding myself over her with one hand, we both worked our hips against her hand as she bit my nipple. Switching back and forth from one nipple to the other. I didn't think I could go again but she was making it not only possible but pleasurable.

"What are you doing....uhhh?" she moved her fingers in and out.

"Making my baby cum."

"Then its too bad I want to have a taste. Lay back relax and enjoy yourself."

"Wait." Holding me by my waist still fucking me with her fingers. "I want some pussy too."

"I see and how do you suppose we do that b-b-baby?" She was really thrusting in an out while she had me busy talking.

"Turn around and bring that pussy to my lips."

"With pleasure."

"As soon as you cum."

Holding me close, those long fingers were still moving inside of me, in and out and filling me with another finger touching me in every spot she could reach. It was difficult to figure out what deserved my attention more, her fingers inside me or her lips, tongue and teeth on my body. She was driving me insane.

When I thought I would get another release she slowed down pulling out her fingers. Making their way up to my clit, they stroked my lips, pulling and caressing. I was lost in the sensations she was causing within my body but I wanted to feel her.

"Fuck, Santana, don't play with me."

"Aww, I thought kitties like to play."

"Kitty does; her pussy doesn't."

"Damn." Thrusting her fingers inside and working her thumb on my clit, my orgasm was rolling in and she was driving me wild. "I'm going to have to have a long talk with that pussy."

"As soon as you're done with me, baby."

A third finger started working circles around my rosebud and now she really had me on edge. I had never had anything in there but I wasn't opposed to a little attention in the right spots. With so much stimulation and a sexy woman underneath me I came like the sex-starved woman I was.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me, baby!" My hips bucked into her hand and she didn't slow until she was certain she had pulled every trace of my orgasm from my body.

Closing my eyes I rested my body on top of this gorgeous woman. I was happy with how this case was working out.

"Now can I have some pussy, Kitty?"

"NO." Grinning like the kid caught with their hand in a cookie jar, I sucked in her nipple as I held her hands above her head. "First I get to enjoy your sexy body and, when I'm ready, you get some of this pussy."

Taking the two fingers that had worked me into a frenzy I placed them on my lips and cleaned both with my tongue. When I felt they were thoroughly clean I kissed those lips that called me to them like a forbidden fruit.

"You're lucky I'm hurt or else you would be on your back begging for mercy."

"Santa, do we have a complex?"

"I just can't wait to have my way with you. You make me want to do everything I can think of. I love the way you moan for me and the way your body moves for me."

"Soon, baby, you can do whatever your mind can think of."

"Now," I licked her earlobe, "be a good Santa." I sucked her earlobe and held it with my teeth. "Let Kitty enjoy this sexy body." Kissing down her neck to the hollow spot, I licked and sucked before biting her shoulder. "I just want to show you how much I want you."

I wasn't going to deny her my body, but I knew that once her tongue hit my pussy I was going to be delirious.

Now for those delicious tits that have begged to be sucked. Holding them in my hands I squeezed, feeling how soft they were. I stayed away from her nipples as I caressed and massaged the pliant flesh. I felt selfish because, yes, my main objective had been to make her feel good, but I was getting so horny again. My pussy was soaking wet and it was all from just touching her body.

I played with her nipples, twisting and pulling, wanting them to grow for me. I could no longer resist and took her nipple into my mouth. I couldn't help but moan at having my woman's tits in my mouth. Fuck me, it felt so good. They way she moaned my name when I finally had it in my mouth as her hands held me close-

"Mmm, Tiffany, yes."

I kept both in a constant state of arousal by biting and licking or massaging them gently. I worked my way down her body, kissing her stomach, around the navel, and out to the stars that marked the spot of sensitivity.

"Tiff, please I need to taste you."

"Alright how does my woman want me?" Her body shuddered beneath me.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers