A Kitty for Santa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

-Santa

She had written the note before getting here, and I could see the water marks from tears. It smelled like her, I felt her in that small note. But now I have to realize that it's not about my life and my happiness, it's about my safety, there is no time for love. Jane is running and will eliminate the two people who forced her to run. I'm a dead woman if I don't find her first.

Damn she said she loved me.

How did the tables turn from chasing criminals to chasing cops. I need my father's help, I need to call the Captain. What do I do about Santana, she gave up, she stopped calling. What did I expect this is what I wanted, for her to back off. What if something happened, but I would have heard something. FUCK! Why is everything so hard.

I need sleep, yes sleep. Half a pill and some water, good night world tomorrow morning I will deal. Not tonight, tonight I need sleep. How sad is it to not look forward to a new year.

-----

What the hell it's 3 in the morning why is someone at the door.

"I'm coming." I got up threw on a sweatshirt and some pants and went to the door. Bodyguards at my door make me feel okay, so that I can sleep naked like at my place. "I'm coming." I had my gun in hand.

"Do you know what time......" At my door was Shawna with Santana hanging of her arm. My bodyguard Miguel was standing in front of them.

"It's fine Miguel, thank you." He stepped aside to let them in. "Shawna what the hell?"

"She escaped her security detail and went bar hopping, an officer called after pulling her over for driving drunk. When they saw the badge and my card in her pocket, they called." I helped walk her to my bed, Santana was just looking at me looking like someone had killed her dog. She lifted her hand to stroke my cheek and I grabbed her to set her on the bed and Shawna walked away.

"I didn't know where she was staying and this was the only address she had on her, I didn't realize it was your place." She was smiling as she watched me and Solo just looking at each other as she stroked my cheek. "She really likes you."

"I've missed you beautiful." She didn't even stutter as she whispered those sweet words to me.

"I've missed you too Santa," I answered, smiling at the woman of my dreams, once again sitting in front me. Who says you have to wait to get what you want. Shouldn't I be mad, but I don't want to be. She knows she was wrong so what do I do, just let her come back into my life. What's wrong with me?

"And... I should go." I looked up to see Shawna leaving.

"Thanks I'll take care of everything tomorrow when I get to work."

"Good I'm going back to bed with my girlfriend, she wasn't happy I had to leave."

"But I'm sure you'll make it up to her." I said smirking, Shawna had an appetite for sex.

"Oh yea." She closed the door behind her.

"Hey drunken monkey, I'm gonna go get you an aspirin for the hangover you're gonna have and some water, can you stay here for me?" She was beautiful, I had missed her face, soft with big brown eyes, and smirk for a smile. She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"I will do anything for you." Her low sexy voice sent a shiver up my spine and made me tingle all over.

I walked to my bathroom got 2 aspirins and some water.

"Do you know that you look so hot in sweats, Kitty." Her eyes were half closed and yet she still looked sexy. She was looking at me sideways as she laid on my bed watching me walk to her.

"Sit up for me." She was so drowsy "Why have you been drinking?" She took the two pills and the water and some spilled from the sides of her her mouth. I wiped it away with my thumb and she turned and kissed my hand.

"I wanted to forget....what I did to you." Have I already forgiven her?

"Nevermind, how about you sleep with me tonight, I'll hold you all night." I slipped of her black shirt and took off her jeans as she fell back on the bed. I wondered do I take off my clothes or keep them on, I was sleeping naked. But what idea am I giving her if I do. It's not like we haven't slept together before and made love.

I hate her remember, she was mean and spiteful and she tried to apologize. She's tried to apologize and she said she loved me. If I allow myself to admit the truth it is simple. I need her in my life because she makes me feel whole.

"Kitty, what are you thinking? I miss you." I have to admit I haven't had a decent nights rest since we were last together and I want to relive those moments of peace as often as possible. I miss her so why not sleep naked, I won't lose anything. Hell can you imagine the confusion when she wakes up, mind-fuck.

"Baby, I was sleeping naked should I keep the sweats on or take them off?" She struggled but she sat up. I couldn't hep but giggle.

"You called me baby." She stroked my cheek, it was like she couldn't believe I was there, truth was I couldn't believe she was here. "Naked."

"Promise to behave?"

"Promise, can I sleep naked too?"

"Of course." I helped her out of her bra and undies and I had to control myself and remember that she was kind of drunk. Then I took off mine.

I laid down behind her and pulled the comforter over us as I wrapped my arms around her. God I had missed her. Here I am sleeping with the woman who makes me feel all tingly inside and out and I wonder how did we end up in bed naked, when I was supposed to be so mad at her. I wanted to hate her for her spiteful words and yell and scream. But here I was stroking her head and caressing her leg as she slept next to me.

Truth was I needed this. I needed human contact. I needed Santana to make me feel safe again, to make me feel like no one else can. I know we have a lot to talk about but for now can I just pretend life is perfect?

What will tomorrow hold for us when she wakes up and isn't drunk? Will she want to run away and pretend we didn't just do this? Will she get mad and say things that break me all over again? I don't know but I have 2 hours of sleep left before work. I think I'll have to call out.

"I'm guessing you and your guest need some time to figure things out."

"Yea and Friday please, I'll be back on Monday."

"You're lucky you're good and almost got killed. No one else gets away with the kind of shit you pull."

"Thanks Lieutenant I owe you...a lot."

"Yes you do. Have a good one."

Now to deal with sleeping beauty. God she looks peaceful, the headache shouldn't be too bad. What am I supposed to say. 'Hey good to see your awake let's talk about you calling me a killer and insane because last night we slept together in bed naked'. It's 6 in the morning she won't be awake for another few hours, I'll pretend to be asleep until she wakes up then make her worry about it. mmmm, sleep.

------

"What are you up to?" I was lying on my stomach and could feel something on my back.

"Kissing you." I awoke to her kissing her way up my back from God knows where, but it felt good.

"And what makes you think it's okay to kiss me?" She stopped at my neck and I realized she was laying next to me caressing my bare ass and now kissing my neck.

"The fact that were in bed together, naked." She worked her hand down my ass and was opening my legs and my legs were opening for her. What the hell, do I have any self-control?

"We need to talk before we go any further." That didn't even sound convincing, it sounded like I needed her to take me now, I sounded horny and yet I was just waking up.

"I know," she didn't stop.

"Aren't you hungover?" I thought at least a headache, right? Her hand was going up and down my ass, damn this feels good.

"No, I wasn't that drunk." She quickly straddled my back putting her nice warm wet pussy right on my ass.

"Uggghhh Santana." I've missed this, I missed her body.

"I need to make love to you beautiful, I need you." Oh God, help me find some self-control.

"First explain why you were drinking and driving." She laid herself on my body while holding herself up with her hands, gently allowing her breast to touch my back, kissing my neck at the same time.

"I had drank but I wasn't driving. I met an officer friend of mine near my place, had him call your friend and then pretended that all I had was your address. Then she brought me here." That sexy voice will be the death of me.

"Why?" She continued kissing and now nibbling my neck as she decided what to say. Then went right next to my ear.

"You wouldn't answer my calls, I got desperate."

"Uhhh..." She was nibbling on my ear lobe. "How did you know I would let you in and not send you to some cell to sober up?"

"I didn't think about that, all I knew was I needed to see you and hoped you would want to see me."

"I haven't forgiven you. Damn it you said a lot of awful things." Finally self control because of pain. I rolled away and sat up pulling my legs into my chest. Now I could feel the tears. "I barely know you, why do I care so much what you have to say, if you're just another cop."

She sat up next to me. Now I can see her nakedness not just feel it and I feel so wet. Oh God help me compose myself.

"I know you haven't forgiven me but I intend to make it up to you for as long as you'll let me. I'm not just another cop, I'm your Santa and you're my Kitty. I need you." She sat behind me and pulled me into her. "I will apologize everyday and show you that you are more important than anyone else in my life. I panicked, got scared and said some stupid things that made no sense. I can't take back what I said, but I can say it was wrong." She was talking right into my ear, I had to bite my tongue to avoid moaning.

"You were doing your job Kitty."

"I can't go through that again, what are you going to do when you have to face her or worse she comes after us again?"

"Fight like hell to stay alive and if she has to die in the process then she chose her fate when she tried to kill us."

"Do you still think I'm a killer and insane?"

"NO you were doing your job and you were protecting me, which is more than I can say for her, that fucking bitch almost killed us. She tried to kill me and get me killed, but her biggest mistake was trying to kill you. I didn't react properly to what you said, but after I spent some time looking at what you said, you were right. I was out of line to have said the things I said." She held me tighter, she was mad but not at me at herself. I was almost sobbing.

"Do you still question my integrity?"

"No, your paranoia saved us. Although I do wonder why you were so prepared for world war III."

"I'm a detective who has put away gang leaders, murderers and rapist you don't think that just one of those would want to come for me, if they got out. I know what I do for a living isn't safe and I prepare for the inevitable, but I just never thought I'd be running from a fellow cop."

"You're smarter than I could have ever been, you were prepared. We will find her I promise."

"Did you mean what you wrote?"

"About?" I turned around and had her stretch her legs resting my head on her chest, I traced her abs.

"That ...you...um ....loved me?" I looked up into her big brown eyes.

She had the biggest smile and the rosiest cheeks, she was blushing. My Santa was blushing.

"You know when you would constantly call me a stalker." I nodded. "Well I spent a lot of time researching anyone who had your position in the area, but something always brought me back to you. Yes you were the most qualified, but I had been wanting an excuse to come see you and nothing ever sounded good enough. Then when I saw you at the party I instantly knew who you were because I had been staring at your files for months." She was still blushing and I started gently tracing her facial features, her lips, her eyes, her nose.

"I was gonna ask you out, but then I got the call and I thought perfect. This route would enable me to be honest with you about why I knew so much about you. I hated that I was your stalker in a weird way, but the truth is I was falling for you because you were so beautiful and amazing at what you did. I admired your work and you." I sucked in her nipple into my mouth it was just so hard and in my face.

"Keep talking." I kept it held within my teeth.

"Then...then...then we started working together and...and...I was sooooo scared of what not to do and what I should do...you make it hard to concentrate."

I worked my hand to her pussy and she was wet, she was wet for me.

"I'm still listening."

".......I couldn't seem to get it right ......... I was so scared and there was this attraction between us that scared me.........I felt a pull towards you the way .......I had never felt for anyone." I was now massaging her breast while sucking the other one, and working a finger in her pussy.

"uh huh."

"I fell for you Kitty..... I fell in love with you......You're everything I have ever wanted and I let you go......I won't make that mistake twice....I love you beautiful and I need you in my life."

I worked another finger into her pussy.

"Damn Tiff.... I need you..."

"What do you need from me?" I was working my fingers in and out of her lips and near her clit but not on it.

"I need you to be with me ....... give me a another chance baby.......I need your touch and your .....forgiveness."

"Tell me you need me to love you, don't be afraid to ask if that's what you want. I need to know what you need and want from me." I bit her nipple and pulled.

"I want you to love me Tiffany but only if that's what you want to give me. I'll work hard for you to love me....Oh fuck what are you doing to me?"

"Getting you nice and wet for me. Keep talking."

"I ...need you inside me baby. I need to taste you. I need you screaming my name, begging me to stop because you're so spent." She regained her composure and rolled me onto my back and I was smiling my wicked grin. I wanted her to take me and make me hers. I needed HER to want me to be hers, I needed HER to do it. I needed HER to be sure I was what she wanted.

I pulled my fingers up to my lips.

"Damn I missed this taste." I missed Santana, all wasn't forgiven but I needed to be held and wanted, not just by anyone, by her. I needed to feel like life was worth living.

"When did you decide to give me a second chance?"

"After I read your note the other night."

"Why'd you wait so long to read it?" She started massaging my breast as I pulled her into me by her luscious backside, I had missed her body.

"I wasn't exactly in the mood to hear what you had to say," she took my breast into her mouth. "UUHhhh."

"So why did you read it?" She put her thigh between mine and pushed it forward into my pussy.

"I missed you, you had stopped calling and I thought you gave up." Wait, why am I being interrogated I haven't done anything wrong. "Why are you asking the questions?"

"Because you like it when I take charge. Now, did you want me to give up?" She worked her hand down my body to my slick pussy lips and started putting pressure on my mound but never entering.

"Honestly I don't ....know. I was just so......fuck.... mad at you.....I wanted to pretend you didn't exist....I tried sleeping with someone, anyone, but you were the only one on my mind." She stopped everything and looked me in the eyes, those big brown eyes I had longed to see. She wanted me but she knew she had almost lost me.

Taking my hand off her she brought it to her chest.

"I'm glad you didn't sleep with anyone else, but you would have been in all your right to do so. I want you to see that I'm worth it, but I have to prove it to you first." I took my hand to her face and felt the heat in her cheeks, the softness of her flesh and the tenderness of her skin on my hand. I pulled her into me by her neck.

"I didn't sleep with her because I didn't really know her and a part of me felt I should be faithful to you even though I had no reason. But I need to know before we go any further where your loyalty stands, is there a reason for me to be loyal to you?"

"Let me show you where my loyalty lies, let me show you why I deserve your loyalty."

"I missed you Solo."

"I missed you too baby."

"I need you."

"I'm all yours."

"Promise?"

"I promise beautiful, I'm all yours."

"Don't ever put Jane or anyone else before me again, I won't be able to forgive you."

"I promise you, from this day forward you are the only woman in my life."

She worked her way down my body leaving a trail of kisses behind. Stopping to fondle and taste my breast, sucking each nipple into her hot mouth and lavishing it with her tongue. Tender soft kisses to my stomach and some biting, damn her teeth were driving me crazy. Caressing every inch of skin that was unexposed. Finding that when she kissed my hips it made me moan a little more. Finally making it to my pussy she went down one leg and up the other she was not to be rushed. My hips were moving of their own accord, begging for my pussy to be touched but she was relentless I was going to be adored.

Once she had worked her way back up my leg she turned me over and her trek started at my neck. Kissing her way from one ear to the other down to my arms, across my back, down the other arm. Occasionally sucking in a whole finger in her mouth, making me wish it was my pussy between her lips. Down my legs and back up until she arrived at my ass. She kissed and bit her way up down and around finally lavishing my slit.

She grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath my stomach. Helping me lift myself onto my hands and knees, she started again, but this time I got the attention I needed. Licking from the top of my clit to the top my my ass. Working her way back and forth licking, nibbling and biting. I felt my orgasm starting to build slowly, but it felt unlike anything I had ever felt, smooth and creeping with a relentless insistent tingle building within. It felt just like what she was doing to me, amazing. It felt good to be wanted and appreciated, tender and soft in the tasting of my juices.

Finally she settled on my clit and flicked it side to side and back and forth it ached to be touched, it was waiting to be played with and once there she never let it go until I came into her mouth never letting one drop of me fall. She sucked in my juices, until no more was available.

Then as I tried to turn over and get to have my way with her she kept me still.

"I'm showing you that my loyalty is to your pussy baby, now lay still I'm gonna have my way with you."

She thrust one finger into my slick pussy I could feel her thighs on mine and my body ached to feel her heat. Then inserting a second, thrusting back and forth until she inserted a third finger, I felt full and she was making me feel good. Once she felt me thrusting back into her she held my hips with her other hand and worked her hips with the thrusting and this orgasm was coming much stronger and its effects were causing some tension in my stomach. When I came it was so hard it took everything in me to hold myself up. Oh God she hadn't even touched my clit and I was feeling weak in the knees.

I'm not the type to just lay still and be fucked all day long but she could have whatever she wanted with how I was feeling. She laid her body on top of mine and whispered in my ear "Pick your pleasure."

"Let me lay back and you can fuck me while I feel you on top of me."

"Your wish is my command." I didn't even stutter, what was she doing to me. In one swift motion she had me on my back and was between my legs.

Automatically I wrapped my legs around her waist and three fingers were inside of me faster than I ever thought possible. She held herself up on her elbow and her fingers were working their magic inside of me. She couldn't possibly know my body so well I thought. When she found my G-spot shortly after and began working that inside of me I was about to come and squirting wasn't a choice it was going to happen no matter what. She knew it because she held off until her mouth was at my pussy and started working her fingers inside of me again. "FUCK!" I was squirting into her mouth and squirming with pleasure. She had me grabbing her by her hair and pulling her into my pussy, I could feel her moaning and the vibrations only made my pussy twitch more.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers