A Kitty for Santa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

"It is a pleasure to meet you too."

"We don't have to like each other, we just have to stand each other. What you have done, to hold the power that you do is disgusting but it is not of my concern."

"You don't know me."

"No I don't know you but I know of you and let's be realistic none of it, except for what you do for Tiffany is good."

"You really think you are good enough for her?"

"No, I know I am good enough for her."

"What if I say no?"

"I make your life a living hell."

"I'm glad you're willing to stand for what you believe in. It means you will never hurt her."

"I love her and she is my whole world. She will need me when you find her as I need her now. I know she's still alive, I can feel her. I have to be there for her."

"Fine I do not like it but you are right, she will want to be with you. Who else are you taking?"

"Me." Who knew she was so close by?

"Celeste you don't have to go."

"I know but I'll be there anyway."

"Well then both of us."

"We leave in two days. We only know where she is. My men need to analyze the place and make sure we have the upper hand in her territory. We need to check the area make sure we know what she has. It's an abandon motel off a highway, with many rooms. We need to make sure which room she is in and how many men she has. I know it's hard to wait but she doesn't know we have her location so she's not expecting us anyway."

"That's a long time."

"I know but she has the potential to kill all of us if she wants to. We can't take the risk. A few months we almost had her and she managed to kill two of my men. We need Tiffany alive."

Her family had to meet with officers for statements and questions. It was stupid if you ask me, we knew who had her they just had to find her. Her family would come back to see us off, they would stay here to wait for us when we got back with Tiffany, they were safer here.

What I would do with the authorities? Well, that was another story I'd have to come up with. As long as I get Kitty back I would take any risk. Celeste and Jordan took the guest room and I took Tiff's room. Her father and his bodyguards left and they left 2 of Tiff's guards protecting us. Along with all the FBI agents that were already here because of me.

************ Tiffany

She finally took off the blindfold, I wish she would have left it on. She's lost it, I can see death in her eyes, an emptiness, a lack of life. Eyes are the gateway to her soul and hers' was gone. There was no life left in her. This is what creeped me out about her when we first met. She had purposely taken the life of an innocent. She had taken their soul.

She lacked a moral standard by which to live by. Jane was gone and all that was left was the vessel to be used for evil. I wouldn't be able to talk my way out of this. Any hope of her going back was gone. I'm so screwed.

We are up to 'Home' on my leg, and no more sleeping I've been awake for who knows how long. I'm in a different room now. Before I was in a cold bathroom, now I'm in a motel room from what I can see. It must have been abandoned because everything looks old and rusted. I doubt anyone would hear me even if I screamed.

She leaves me in this room and a bucket of ammonia next to me. I don't get to move at all, my ass is beyond hurt, it feels numb. My arms started to cramp from the position but she didn't care. I get released only to go to the bathroom. I was right she uses a ruler to hit where my new tattoo is. I stopped messing with her, it makes her even more impatient that I no longer speak.

I can't control what comes out of my mouth, but I can keep my mouth shut. She on the other hand feels the need to pour her heart out to me.

The things she says are so beyond fucking unreasonable. She acts as if she's talking to me but I can tell she's trying to make sense of it in her head. That would be impossible because nothing she says makes sense. She talks about her and Santana and then talks about how she was seeing other people but she only loved Santa and therefore she never did anything wrong.

I'm starting to feel as if I'm fucked in the head. I try to think of my love for Santana and hope that it's enough to keep me sane. I miss my family and wonder what they think of all this. I have made their lives so hard because of my career choice and now this. I don't know how to deal.

I'm just going insane talking to myself in my head, trying to ignore her. I sometimes try to talk to Santa but she sounds like me in my head. I think of the fun times we've had as well as our chance meeting, those memories bring a smile to my face. Jane hates it when I smile, that's when she gets abusive. I grow more and more scared as time passes. I can't lose hope, I just can't.

"You know I'm the one she married, you're the other woman, the one she had an affair with."

"I don't even know what she sees in you. You're a fake bubbly blonde with an oversized ass and curves every where."

"I mean I'm sure that big mouth of yours must be good for something."

"You know she deserved better than some Mexican fucking immigrant."

"Shut the fuck up." I was tired, I was weak and I gave into her taunting.

SLAP!

Bitch knows how to be a pain in my ass and cheek and thigh.

"What her precious little kitty doesn't like to hear the truth."

"You want the truth, I make her happy like you never did and never will. This kitty makes her happy and she makes my kitty feel good to."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Ha ha ha, I guess little miss psycho killer doesn't like to hear the truth. You're a fucking basket case."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Maybe I should just shut up.

"Damn I guess it's too bad you'll never see my wife again, but I'll be sure to say hi to her for you."

"When you see her tell her I love her, I respect her and I would never hurt her, like you're trashy, cheating, whore self."

*

I think that last remark cost me a little more than a slap, I passed out. I don't even know what she hit me with. I'm losing it and I think I'm never going to get out and I figure why not go out fighting. Sometimes I can't feel my limbs and I wonder what's wrong with my body. I want to fight but I can't struggle. If I fall I run the potential of falling into Ammonia with no way to run.

I miss my Santa, I miss everyone, Jordan and Celeste they're entertaining, my sisters, even Tanya. She's not fond of Santana, she doesn't understand why I forgave her, neither did most people until they saw how happy she makes me and how good she is. We've grown apart because of it and now I just want her to know I miss her. We all say things or do things we shouldn't when put in high stress situations or are faced to deal with something we're not ready for.

You see when Santana's with me she's super attentive to me and always knows what I want or need. It's like having a genie, I never have to ask. I'm not saying she buys me everything I want but she spoils me. Every night she makes me coffee because she knows I love it. Every morning I wake up to coffee because she remembers to set it, I don't even remember. She even does it when she doesn't stay the night.

She looks out for me and she takes care of me. What I miss most since I've been gone is going to bed with her. She always holds me when we fall asleep. Sometimes I hold her, but we're used to me sleeping in her arms. All I wanted was for her to move in with me, for us to be together. I wish I would've just asked.

*****

Santana

The plan was simple, leave our government issued firearms, vest and badges in case of anything. He gave us each a Glock 34 with a GTL 22 attachment, a Benelli M4 tactical shot gun, a bulletproof and stab proof woman's vest and a knife. How he got this stuff was of no fucking importance to me. I also packed a bag with extra clothes, water, snacks, blankets for Tiffany just in case, we don't know what to expect.

Watching Celeste say good bye to Jordan was hard, because I knew she was going to make sure I was okay, if anything went wrong. I also knew that I better come back with her in one piece or Jordan would kill me. But I could see how nervous Jordan was, her best friend was in danger and her girlfriend was about to walk into the danger zone to help save her.

It took us an hour and a half to get to the area. We were in 3 bulletproof Mercedes, just like Tiff's. In total there were 10 of us, 4 women including Celeste and I, Mr. Lopez and 5 of his men. We had thermal imaging to our advantage.

From the days of observation they had concluded that she had Tiffany in a building facing away from the street. She was also occupying 3 rooms. The middle room, room 107 was the room Tiffany was in. Room 106 and 108 were the rooms her and her guy used to stay in. She had a small camera system set up that would be eliminated once we were in the area by a frequency jammer.

Upon arrival we blew all the tires on both of the cars on the premises. Four people were covering the doors in front of their rooms and the one where Tiffany was being held. Celeste, another female named Diana, and I were entering through room 109 then into 108 where Jane had been spotted. The captain and his men were entering from 105 to 106 taking out the other guy. Diana was going in first to avoid any problems with Jane, she had no ties to her and would shoot on instinct unlike Celeste or I. Everyone has the same instructions, Jane can only be killed by Tiffany, The captain or myself, everyone else will just immobilize her.

We waited in the room then the go was given over our ear pieces, once Jane and her guy were in their respective rooms. Breaking in the door, Diana shot Jane, one in the shoulder and one in the leg. She covered her while Celeste and I went in for Tiffany.

I broke in and the look of fear and relief in her eyes was heart breaking. Her father and his men waited outside once we told him we had her.

"I got you Baby, you're safe now." She was cold, shivering and scared. I would kill Jane.

"Santa! Please get me out, please hurry." Her tears were running down her face and she was shaking, I wanted to kill Jane with my bare hands.

"I'm here, she won't hurt you any more, just relax for me just a little baby so I can undo the cuffs." Celeste went to Jane's room and grabbed all the keys she had on her so we could remove the cuffs.

I took a blanket from the bag we brought and wrapped her in it while I undid the cuffs.

She was soaking wet in only her shirt and torn jeans, the smell of ammonia was extremely strong. She had tattooed the word Home on her leg, I can only imagine that she was going with home-wrecker. She had bruises on her wrists and ankles and some cut marks were the cuffs were chaffing her skin. Her face was bruised and swollen.

She couldn't stand because her body was cramped from the position she was sitting in so I changed her clothes and carried her out.

"Rosita?" He was so sad to see his daughter so wounded.

"I'll be ok." She had her arms around my neck, and squeezed his hand when he caressed her cheek.

He walked with us to the car.

"Tiff I need to take care of Jane can you wait for me in the car with Celeste?" When I tried to set her in the car she clung to me, I had never seen her so scared.

"No, no please no, please don't. Let him or one of his men take care of her." She started crying again but I needed to be sure she never came back again. I needed this.

"I need to do this, Tiffany."

"No love, I won't let you. If you kill her what makes you any different from her. We don't kill out of vengeance or revenge, we only do it to protect ourselves. Taking someone's life isn't easy. Taking the life of someone you once cared for won't be easy. I can't let you do that, you won't be able to live with yourself. We're not killers we have emotions and feelings that we can't just shut out. Please baby, please don't leave me I need you now."

She needed me, she needed me to be strong and do the right thing. She's right what makes me different from Jane if I take matters into my own hands and kill her, myself. Can I really look into her eyes, take her life and still live with myself. She was shaking and crying, pleading with me to stay to not leave her side. Even after everything Jane might have put her through she wanted nothing to do with her.

"Sir, make sure she never comes back." Tears were falling down my cheeks, but I'm not sure why. Was it because I had Tiffany back and I was happy, was it her pain or was it because I almost killed a woman that was once my wife. Worse was it because I was so ready to do it. Sometimes you have to question your behavior, you never want to lose sight of who you are. You should never let yourself lose sight of the consequences to all of your actions.

"Take care of my daughter. Mi hija, I'll see you soon. Cuidala."

Celeste was in the front seat and handed Tiffany her phone, after letting every one know that she was safe.

"Hey Jordan, I'm ok...yes I'm sure...yes we are on our way...yes they are here with me...no I haven't eaten.... because I'm on the phone and just got in the car....yea they're safe too....yes honey I'm headed home...no my Dad won't be there...Jordan Celeste wants to tell you something." She was smiling. "I think you need to calm her down, she doesn't believe me."

"J calm down love, she's ok I have to drive safely I'll call you when it's safe and she feels well enough to talk to her sisters ok...Love You Bye. She's going to kill me for hanging up on her."

"Thanks for everything Celeste."

"You don't have to thank me but you're welcome."

"What about me?"

"I love you Santa, thank you too. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too princess."

She fell asleep in my arms on our way home. I held her on my lap, I held her close. I touched every part of her skin I could see. I had my girl back, she was safe and in my arms. She was with me and wanted me, after everything she had been through because of me, she still wanted me.

In life you encounter people that make a difference and make you change your ways. Tiffany did that for me. I was living alone worried about only my career and not caring if I met anyone or made any friends or developed any lasting relationships. She asked me a while back why I had refused a promotion and moving to another city. It was simple, she wouldn't be moving with me and I would never ask her to leave her career. Yet here I was declining a promotion. In the moment I had just said no, but when she asked me, she wanted an explanation.

All your life you search for that one thing, you may not know what it is, but you look for it. I spent years searching, traveling with the military, my career and I thought I would find things here and there, but nothing evoked emotions in me the way Tiffany did by simply walking into a room. Nothing made me feel as alive as I had felt since the day I met Catwoman, Kitty, Tiffany Prescott. I longed for the days I would see her again, for moments of sharing mere room space with her because it meant getting to enjoy her presence. She has this laugh that you instantly smile when you hear it. She has this way of making you feel like you're the only person who matters. I don't know when or how but I fell madly in love with a woman when I thought there was no hope for me.

After Jane I had given up hope of ever being truly happy, then when I least expected it, I was having this amazing dinner with a woman who had made my life impossible without my cell phone. Then I was holding this gorgeous woman in my arms asking her to dance, practically begging, kissing her to will her to dance with me. I would have done anything just to watch her look at a crime scene, meticulously analyzing every bit of information, biting her bottom lip when she was in thought or licking it when she thought she had an answer.

She sits here in my arms and I remember the day I swore I could care less if I ever found anyone to love again, I could have given a flying fuck if I died alone. I'm glad you didn't give up on me God, you sent me an angel to heal my broken heart, an angel that made me believe in true love.

All the bruises will heal but deep down inside she will never forget what these past few days have been like. I don't know what it was like and I may never know and the truth is I don't want to know. All I want is to be able to understand her. All I want is for my angels wings to heal.

********** Tiffany Prescott

Waking up in Santana's arms seemed like a dream. The fact that I was waking up made it real, I hadn't slept in a long time, it was mostly passing out for the days I had been gone. I had truly given up hope of being found because she had eluded us for a year. Seeing Santana gave me so much hope and everything that I hadn't allowed myself to think about or feel found its way to the surface.

"Where are we going?"

"Have some water, home. The plan is there's an SUV following us we will drop you off on the corner of the house and sneak back in. Then the SUV will blow out the tires of all the cops in the area, covering the property which is about 3 cars. Then you will walk to the house say they pushed you out the car and then we will come out and hug you and ask questions and then take you to the hospital Tanya is waiting with a room and a Dr. to do a thorough exam."

"Tell her I need her to do it I don't want anyone else to see me like this. Are you the one who came up with these master plans?" I tried to smile but everything hurt.

"As much as I would like to take credit it was Jordan's idea. She watches a lot of CSI and Law and Order. We had to make a few changes to her master plan, her original was much more elaborate and involved her coming out of the house naked to distract the cops along with an explosion of a car in the distance and a welcome home party."

"Tanya said she'll be waiting and your parents are there." Celeste had been the most helpful.

"Celeste why are Tiff's parents there?"

"Well when Tiffany didn't answer their calls apparently they knew your sisters were keeping something from them. So they called Lieutenant Edwards and she accidentally told them. We're all in trouble, well you guys because I am really far removed from this equation."

"You guys tried to keep it from them?" I was actually laughing.

"No, your sisters did, I told them to tell them. I love it when you smile, I had missed your laugh princess."

"You know I missed your voice. Tell me you love me."

"I love you beautiful."

"I love you too, kiss me please."

Kissing Santana was like every cliché in the book, but unlike any because it was indescribable. Feeling her lips, so tender but wanting, gentle and fierce, passionate and scared. The transference of feelings in that moment an instance in life when everything stands still. When everything you've gone through simmers down to one moment and nothing else matters not the monsters of the world or the dangers of life.

Everything I wanted was holding me, I could taste the tears falling down and into our lip-lock. What I couldn't tell is whose they were mine or hers. I needed her to take care of me and look out for me, I needed someone to be by my side, not just now but forever and for the first time in my life, I think I had found that person. The person to hold me and make me feel like it would all be ok, that life went on and I would be able to move past this. My hero and lover all in one, soulmate could it be, could true love be real.

It was but a mere fantasy a fairy tale until the moment I met her. It seemed like something they spoke of in movies and books but the one thing I would never experience myself. Yet here I was feeling the butterflies in my stomach, the want of my body, even after everything I had just gone through, to be in the arms of the person I loved. Breathing seemed like a foreign subject, who needs breathing when you have love.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers