A Kiwi Experience

Story Info
A kinky experience downunder.
2.4k words
3.29
11.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a story I wrote for Literotica. A couple of days after the story was published I received a message from a Wellington based couple saying they enjoyed my story and could we chat. I was flattered and happy to agree. They sent me some personal details and I was pleasantly surprised to find they were not only a good match for me in that we seemed to be seeking similar things from the site, but they were also an attractive couple.

Our chats seem to confirm the similar interests - it appeared that as a couple they were well into experimentation with a high level of kink and plenty of B & D. Chats continued until out of the blue they suggested that we meet for a drink. They said they would like to discuss my story with me. A CBD bar and time were agreed for the following Friday.

I approached the meeting with some trepidation. The story I had written was a fantasy situation, one that I have dreamed about but one that I wondered if I would ever be brave enough to pursue.

Arriving at the bar I immediately spotted the couple and they rose to greet me as I approached their table. Kate was tall, maybe an out 180 cm but with stiletto-heeled boots which went to above her knees, she towered above my 175 cm. Rod was about my size but he hung back a little allowing his wife to greet me with a handshake and a peck on each cheek. Almost as an after-thought she turned and introduced me to her husband. Rod was ordered to get drinks and Kate and I walked to a table which was situated in a dark corner of the bar. As I followed her I noted her very short sundress which hugged a tight figure and legs to die for.

Rod returned with the drinks, he, like me, but was carrying a little too much weight but what was most notable was how he fluffed around Kate checking she was happy and comfortable. It was becoming clear very quickly that Kate ways the boss in the marriage!!

Indeed it was Kate who was doing all the talking albeit small-talk initially until she suddenly the questions became a bit more personal. First she raised the issue of my story and asked me directly whether the story was factual, based on an actual experience or a figment of my imagination or perhaps, my fantasies. I immediately replied that it was one of my fantasies. She then asked whether I regarded myself as Dom or submissive. I replied certainly submissive to which she responded that she wished to check on my obedience.

She was facing away from the other bar patrons but I was amazed as she wriggled around for a bit and it became apparent that she was removing her panties. She then held out to me a pair of black lacy panties and instructed me to go to the "men's room" and put the panties on and return my own underwear to her. I grasped the already very damp panties and while my mouth must have opened in surprise she highlighted that the dampness of the panties was already evidence that she was turned on by the prospect of me as their slut and slave.

It did not take any persuasion for me to obey my first instruction. I can only be honest and say that my equipment is modest at the very best but the excitement of the situation had me at full stretch and it was an interesting exercise tucking "the tackle" (modest that it may be) into the fairly brief and very damp panties but mission accomplished I returned to the restaurant and handed my own underwear to Kate and she immediately reversed her earlier action and wriggle her way into my underwear.

She then stated that the switch was both physical and symbolic - I would now be treated as the panty wearing sissy slut that I was and she was the one who wore the "man's gear"!! She then commanded her husband to undo his trousers and show me his panties. Rod said "yes Mistress Kate" and immediately opened his trousers to reveal a pair of pink frilly panties.

Kate then announced that she was taking her two sissies home and looking forward to a night of her being pampered!!

We walked to a nearby car parking building and as we arrived at their car Mistress Kate commanded that Master Rod and the Slut were to strip to their panties before they were allowed into the car. Rod immediately obeyed without question and began removing his clothes and jumped into the back of the car. I hesitated but after a quick look around decided to quickly remove my clothes and get into the car. Clothes removed I tried the door of the car but was alarmed that the door was locked and I could hear a car coming down through the car park. Alarmed I pressed myself to the side of the car and tried to hide myself as I saw the headlights sweep through the car park the car seemed to slow as it passed us and I was shocked as it stopped in front of our car and the windows opened revealing four young women who on seeing me waved and cat whistled at me. I was much relieved when they then moved on and even more relieved when Mistress Kate leaned over and unlocked the passenger door and I quickly scurried into the car. Mistress Kate advised me that she was very disappointed that I had hesitated before removing my clothes and this was the first stage of my punishment.

There was one more incident on the way home when we were on a double lane road and Mistress went to pass a large truck. However instead of passing she only drew level with the truck and then turned on the inside light and sounded her horn. I looked up to the driver of the truck and was shocked to see the driver staring down at me in just my panties. He gave a loud blast on his horn and the thumbs up sign which obviously satisfied Kate and she accelerated away again.

The rest of the trip was uneventful and we arrived at a pleasant suburban house and pulled into the automatic garage.

Mistress Kate swept out of the car and straight into the house telling me to follow Master Rod's instructions. He directed me to proceed into the living room where he knelt down and indicated that I should do the same beside him. So we waited After about 20 minutes, when my knees were starting to ache somewhat, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Mistress Kate strode in and stood in front of us. Wow - she looked sensational. She had boots on that went up to just above her knees, stockings that continued on up to the suspender belt holding them up, silk panties that she wore over the suspender belt with the outfit completed with a bustier emphasising here thin waist and promoting her very tantalising cleavage - all in black!!

Mistress Kate then announced that I would be the first to have the privilege of worshipping her tonight. Master Rod was instructed to fetch "the chair" and take his seat. He returned with what at first looked like a regulation high backed office hair but as he placed his arms on the armrests Mistress quickly snapped some straps from underneath and his arms were securely fastened. Similarly straps were pulled out from the seat of the chair with wraps were that securely bound around his ankles. She then produced a spreader bar which were simply attached to the ankle straps leaving him tightly bound as well as stretched.

Mistress Kate then moved over to perch on the bar stool at the breakfast bar where the stained wood floor indicated the start of the kitchen. She then pulled down her panties and spread her feet wide and I was faced with her beautiful, completely shaved pussy. She commanded me to crawl to her and kneel at her feet. Confident that I would get a chance to savour the taste of her pussy I did as I was told with my eyes fixed on the beautiful target in front of me. However the next command surprised me completely as she asked me if I liked he boots. On my positive response she then told me that before she was allowed to worship me I must worship her boots. She said she applied a special flavoured polish so the taste would be sweet.

So I obeyed and tentatively leaned down and licked the top of her foot. The taste was indeed OK so I set to my task. After about five minutes she told me to switch feet and while I noticed a slight change in her position, I was stunned when I suddenly felt warm liquid hitting the back of my head - she was peeing on me!! I started to jerk my head up and was told sharply to stay head down. She completely soaked my hair then the flow stopped. She was concerned that the pee might spread from the wood floor to the carpet so she passed me some towels and ordered me to spread these out on the floor. I was then tod to lie on them on my back. It was not surprising that she then stood astride of my crotch area and then continued to relieve herself focussing first on my crotch and then moving up and down my stomach. She again stopped the flow as she got near my face but then squatted down over my mouth commanding me to open wide and I was given my first opportunity to taste a woman's pee straight from the source. Perhaps because she had bee drinking all evening it was quite clear with a fairly mild flavour and I just focussed on taking and swallowing it all. Despite my best efforts it overflowed my mouth and dribbled down my chin and neck. Finally the flow stopped and it was over - well almost. I felt her lower herself further I was commanded to clean her completely with my tongue. I was only too willing to do this and starting to get into my work when she stood up. She looked down at me and commented on the mess that "I" had made. She threw me some more towels and told me to dry the floor completely then put the towels in the washing basket she indicated to me. She also suggested I keep one dry towel for myself so that I could get to the bathroom and shower without dripping on her carpet. I was then commanded to shower and return clean and fresh and resume my kneeling position in the living room.

When I returned I found things had moved in a different direction with Master Rod the target this time. In fact she had lowered the back of the office chair so that Rod was almost flat (but still securely bound, and she had straddled his head and was grinding herself down on his face. Rod was obviously used to this and enjoying it. I could see that his tongue was working hard and thrusting up into Mistress's pussy and his erection was pointing straight upwards.

Mistress was obviously very near to her climax a she was now moving with urgency and she was pulling hard on her nipples as she writhed over him. Then suddenly she seemed to press down on Rod (he was making a gurgling sound as is struggling to breath) then arched her backed and released an urgent groan as her whole body shuddered as she experienced what looked like a massive orgasm. I was pleased that as she relaxed she leaned back a little and Rod was left literally gasping for air as his mouth and nose were finally released. Rod's erection stayed at full mast and I wondered if it might be his turn for some relief. But no she slivered off him, raised the back of his seat again and gave his dick a slap as she did. She then announced that we were to stay as we were (as if Rod had any choice) while she showered and freshened up.

It was another 30 minutes before she re-appeared and my knees were again complaining painfully. However that pain quickly disappeared when Mistress announced it was now my turn to be punished for my indiscretions during the evening and I was alarmed to see she was holding a leather paddle in her right hand. She then sat down on a stool in the middle of the room and commanded me to crawl to her and lie across her knee. I realised what was coming but it was with mixed emotions that I moved to her. As I got to her she suddenly produced a pair of hand cuffs and ankle cuffs I was instructed to strap these on and then as I lay across her leg across her legs she pulled out a "stretchy and threaded this through the four cuffs and I suddenly found I was basically helpless and exposed.

Mistress then announced that my punishment was about to start. I was advised that she planned to "go easy on me and my punishment would be limited to 20 swats. The condition was that I should count the swats and that I should not show any sign of complaint!!

I braced myself but was still surprised at the pain I felt from the first swat. I managed to control my reaction and I noticed she was working herself around my bottom for the first four strokes and I counted faithfully as commanded. But as she returned to where she started she seemed to put an extra special efforts in and instead of calling "five" I screamed "ouch" in pain. Immediately I was informed that that would lead to another ten strokes!! A Toyota moment!!

So I steeled myself to be stronger as I faced the continuation of my punishment. As I settled back across Mistress Kate's legs I looked over at Rod and his erection was standing up even further than earlier - he was obviously enjoying watching my punishment at the hands of his wife...