A Knock on the Door

Story Info
Two star-crossed lovers who were meant for each other.
7.6k words
2.43
19.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

There was only silence.....

I was in my room on my bed, reading a book on a Friday afternoon. The room was clean, for I just finished cleaning it, and the air was still and warm as a large candle burned on the nightstand. There was small light that shone through the window's blinds and a small cold breeze of the winter day invited itself in. I was laying on my bed, with two blankets wrapped around me, reading peacefully; 2 pillows laid behind me sinking myself in a deep comfortable cocoon. And with a nice warm shirt, shorts, and socks on...warmth circulated all around my body. However my peaceful ambiance was interrupted with a knock.....

No one was home; my parents left the house for a day for their Anniversary, my little brother went camping with a friend, my grandpa was in Italy for a vacation, and my little sister was spending the night at our cousin's house.

Another knock on the door echoed throughout the house....

I stopped reading and listened for another knock....and then suddenly another frantic loud knock echoed. I quickly moved the sheets off from me, set my book down, blew out the candle, and quickly ran down the hall. Down the stairs, I went, rushing to the front door and once reaching the door I looked into the peephole. I saw a tall figure who was recognizable but it was too unbelievable. I quickly opened the door...and there he stood sweaty, breathing hard, and tears running down his eyes. It was Devin.

Devin Bleu was one of my best friends and I was deeply in love with him. We knew each other for 3 years now and slowly but surely my "little high school crush" evolved into unrequited love for I was bisexual and Devin was straight. However, what confused me the most was that Devin gave subtle yet sure hints he was bisexual or at least curious. (But I wont get into detail with that). Now even though Devin was my friend we weren't really close but he was still considered a friend because we still hung out together, text, called each other, and especially for he the first person I came out to and he helped me through all the confusion. And...yes...he does know that I love him but we moved on from that, more like, forgetting it ever happened because we knew that nothing would be gained. But from that point, on I still remember all those days and nights alone, depressed and crying, wishing I could be his boyfriend.

Have you ever loved someone and you know FOR CERTAIN, that you were meant for each other? Yeah....That was how I felt with Devin. But just know Devin is my friend and he left for college while I stayed to go to community college, and even though it was winter break, it was unbelievable for Devin to be in front of my house because he didn't know where I lived, since we never been to each other's houses before.

So there he stood, sweaty, breathing hard, eyes puffy and red, and tears running down his face. I stood there confused and worried for Devin never cried and the only time I've seen him cry was when we didn't win the semi-finals to the champions during football season, since we played football together. I stared at his tall figure, "Dev? Why are you crying? Wassup? What's wrong?"

He began to talk rapidly, "I....I...couldn't...they hate me!"

He began to talk, rather a low crying mumble, rushing all his words into a jumble.

I moved aside, "Dev come inside," I motioned for the couch in the living room, "Sit down."

Devin walked inside and headed for the couch in the living room. I noticed his tall 6 foot 2 stature walking; his tight, firm, and big ass swaying with a small switch. He wore a simple outfit; jeans, a white shirt, and boots. He sat down and he cried even harder and louder, as he placed his large powerful hands into his face. I sat across from him, confused and my mind was bombarded with questions. This is weird! Devin doesn't know where I live. Why is Devin at my house? Why is he crying?..... I said in my head. "Devin, calm down." I said a quiet voice.

He moved his hands, "I cant calm down! My family hates me!". He yelled with a raspy voice.

"Devin just tell me what happened."

"Like I don't know and I told my parents I might be bisexual...."

"Wait when did you think you might be bi?" I said shocked.

"I've always kinda been curious but like I don't know I just couldn't take it so I just forgot about it. But its always been like in the back of my head."

"You didn't wanna' face the fact that you might like dudes."

"Yea," He wiped his tears but more kept flowing, "and like that's when everything fell from there. My mom broke down, crying, and my dad was pissed and we started fighting and then he kicked me out and I didn't know where to go. So then I texted a few people but everybody was gone and I drove around and I texted Alexadria and she gave directions to your house."

"Oh my god....Dev...I'm sorry. But don't worry Dev, everything will be alright. I know some people that can give a place to stay. But like, I don't know.....just relax."

"Man I'm sorry I came up to you like this..."

"Its cool bro.....look we'll get through this," I smiled, "you helped me when I was going through that confusion and now I'll help you. Aight?"

He began crying again.

I stood up, he looked up at me, and motioned myself to show I was offering a hug to him. He stood up and embraced me. He hugged me hard, his large strong arms wrapping me tight as if he never wanted to let go. He cried and lowered his head onto my shoulders and I could smell his strong Calvin Klein cologne. He stopped crying and raised his head and he stared into my eyes.

I could now make up his features and gorgeous face. Devin was 6'2 and strongly built. His light tanned yellow-gold skin was pure and smooth, his hair was faded, his dark brown eyebrows were thick and distinct, his facial structure was tight and defined, his face was smooth yet rugged for his shaved beard and mustache; his face slightly resembled a fierce lion. But what caught me was those intense eyes that shone a dark bronze color and stared deeply into my dark brown eyes.

There was a long awkward silence....

He then suddenly slowly lowered those luscious pink lips onto mine and kissed me. Our lips were engaged into one of most intense kisses, I ever felt. He quickly placed his large hands onto my lower back and ass, pulling closer to his body, he then motioned his large hands onto my ass and squeezed my ass cheek firmly. I moved my right arm onto his back and left hand to his head, feeling the soft touch of his faded hair. Our kiss was long and passionate as our lips slowly began to massage each other.

Then suddenly I pulled back. He looked at me with those intense eyes. I looked down, stupefied on what was happening. "Devin....I......"

"Do you still love me?" He said with a big smile.

"Yea but things changed. I moved on when you told me you were straight...and now its just confusing."

"Why are confused? I like you..." He said.

"No nigga!", I pulled back from his body, "Don't you remember when I texted you asking you what your sexuality was and you came with some bullshit of an excuse saying 'Sorry I'm straight'. And then you said 'Why you ask?' and I poured my fuckin' heart soul into that text saying how much I loved you and wish I could be your boyfriend! You know how much bullshit I had to go through! All those fuckin nights I texted you and those fuckin nights I went to bed crying because I was mad at myself for falling in love with you!" I screamed

"I was confused....you just came onto me like that and I didn't know how to react."

"Nigga you could've told the truth!" I screamed.

"Man but it doesn't matter now....I'm here now. Telling you how much I love you."

"Dev...why did you want to come to my house? Like you have hella other friends who you are close to...why come to me?"

"Because I thought you could help me. None of my friends could help me, like you could, and I thought since I was here in Elk Grove I can tell you that I love you."

"Devin....you irritate me so fuckin' much...." I said shaking my head.

"So you don't love me back?"

"You didn't let me finish.....You irritate me so fuckin' much....But I cant stand how much I love you." I said with a crooked smile.

I went back to him and allowed him to comfort me with those large arms. I don't know why but I just love the feeling of being held and smothered my a dude, just being small. I said in my mind.

We then kissed again and as time went on with us still kissing. I stopped, grabbed his arm, and dragged him upstairs.

II.

We were undressing ourselves in the bathroom, staring at each other, taking off his shoes and myself taking off my socks. Their was low rumble from the flowing water, as it collected itself in the bathtub, steam began to thicken within the bathroom, and a strong scented smell of soap and cologne mixed itself with the steam. Still undressing ourselves we stared at each other, watching closely and smiling, as we began to reveal each other our nakedness. Finally, for how many times I've seen him with just underwear in the locker room during football season, I was going to see that underwear fall off. I stared at him as he took off his shirt, revealing that light skinned Adonis body. His body cut, clean, and toned tightly; his large broad chest, long muscular arms, a chiseled six pack, and defined "v-line" that lead itself to the groin area. "Your turn." He smiled.

"Don't laugh!" I laughed.

He laughed hard and smiled. (I swear his smile melts me. His smiles too perfect to describe), "I promise I wont laugh at you bitch. Now just take it off." Devin always liked to cuss and me and him were always calling each other bitch, slut, hoe, fucker, and more.

"Shut up! Ok fine." I quickly took off my shirt.

I felt intimidated, shy, and embarrassed because my body wasn't as toned or muscular than Devin's. I was muscular yet my body was slightly toned and not as defined.

"See was it that hard?"

"Its just my body isn't as good as yours."

I stood there naked, feeling awkward.

"Nigga I could care less." He said and smiled. He came up to me and kissed me once more; I could feel those soft, luscious lips on mine once more. He moved his body closer to mine and began taking off my shorts and underwear, still engaged in our passionate kiss. My shorts and underwear fell flat on the ground. I then moved my hands to his jeans, unbuckled his belt, and slowly grabbed both his underwear and jeans and slide them off. I stopped kissing him and I looked at him, he licked his lower lip and bit it. God he is so fuckin sexy. I thought to myself. I stood back so I could finally see Devin fully naked.

As he continued to removed his jeans and underwear, I was in a state of awe and arousal as I saw Devin naked. The light shone of his yellow bronze skin, making it gleam, his body was so tight and lean with muscle. Devin's broad chest was shaped perfectly; stamped with dark brown nipples, his six-pack chiseled to perfect, and that "v-line" (ugh that sexy ass "v-line") was defined so well. My eyes examined his body, starting from his head, staring every detail of him, lower and lower my eyes began to travel, until reaching his "v-line" that trailed itself to his dick and balls. Damn this boy is fuckin hung. He's huge! I screamed in my head.

His dick was cut and was a slightly darker color shade of his skin, almost a medium brown. His pubic hair was trimmed and shaped, his balls were heavy and hung low, and his soft dick hung beautifully (around 6 inches in length). All supported by big slightly hairy, well-built legs.

Once he was finished taking off his jeans and underwear, we both stood there naked. I walked up to him, grabbed his arm, and both Devin and I stepped into the bath tub; the warm water ankle high. I lifted up the dial and the shower turned on. Both Devin and I kissed each other, holding each other as if we never wanted to left go, as the water from the shower head fell onto us. We stopped and looked at each other, I turned around grabbed the soap and rag from the shower shelf, and began washing Devin's body. He smiled as I began to wash his abs and chest, feeling every muscle move and flex, slowly did I move upwards and began washing his arms.

Devin then took the soap and rag from me and began to wash me. I could feel the smooth velvet sensation of the rag and soap gliding across my brown skin. He motioned me to turn around, and so I did, then he began to wash my back gently. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment, slowly did he wash my back and slowly did he lower the rag and soap. He then reached my plump ass and began to wash it, with slow rhythmic motions, he washed. He wiped some soap around his left hand and slid it down my ass crack; his large hands went up and down my ass, He stopped and curled his middle finger to my asshole and massaged it. I lifted my head back as the sudden rush of pleasure filled me, Devin then came closer to me and lightly kissed my shoulder, still massaging my hole, now firmly. Devin then wiped more soap around his hand and repeated the process of sliding down his hand to my ass crack and them curling his middle finger to my asshole and massaging it. However, he pressed his finger firmly into my asshole. The soap, acting like a lube, gently allowed his finger to slide itself into my asshole. But naturally my ass clenched from the invader, Devin noticing this, stuck his finger out and slapped my ass cheek hard. I moaned and whimpered from the firm smack. He whispered hoarsely, "Let me in nigga. Relax." I sighed, took a deep breath, and relaxed as I exhaled. Devin smothered his hand with more soap and repeated the process until his middle finger curled and inserted itself into my asshole. He whispered again in my ear, "Relax baby. Let me in."

I took a deep breath and relaxed as I exhaled. I could feel the rush of water, from the shower head, fall onto my face. I could feel my asshole relax and in that quick moment, Devin's middle finger slid deeper into my ass. I gasped from the sudden intrusion, "Shit nigga! Aw fuck!" It didn't hurt since I've fingered myself before, it was just surprising since Devin's fingers were slightly thicker than mine. He moved his middle finger around, slowly moving his finger back and forth, finger fucking me. He wrapped his right arm around me as he fingered fucked me. He picked up the pace, and I moaned faster. He curled his finger once more, touching my inner walls. The sudden jolt of pain and pleasure came. He picked up the pace, and his finger was now moving in and out of my ass. "Ugh fuck Dev!" I moaned. My breathing became harder and faster, matching with his finger's strokes. Deeper and deeper his finger went into my ass. I tilted my head back and rested my head on Devin's shoulders. Words couldn't escape my mouth as my mind was now in a trance of pleasure. He picked up the pace once more, his finger now jamming into my ass. My asshole was now loose, allowing more of Devin's middle finger to sink deeper. The walls of my ass squeezed onto Devin's finger. Faster and faster he went. My moans became louder and my breathes were deeper. My right arm lifted itself back to grab Devin's head, grabbing it, while my left arm slammed itself on the shower wall. "Oh shit!"

"Damn yo ass is tight!"

"Fuck me nigga! Get that shit! Deeper nigga!" I screamed.

He finger fucked me even faster.

"I said deeper!"

He finger fucked me still in the same pace.

I lowered my voice in a deep tone, almost animalistic, "DEEPER!"

He finger fucked me hard and deep. I moaned and moaned.

Devin's right arm, that was wrapped around me drew my body closer to his. My dick was now hard as fuck. The rush of water from the shower head beat itself onto my head.

Then all of sudden he stopped, slowly slowing down the movement of his finger. He stopped and gently stuck his finger out of my ass. He grabbed the soap and rag and washed my asshole.

"Damn you keep your ass clean! I was expecting shit to come out." He said jokingly.

"Naw...... I keep my shit clean." I tried to breath but my breaths were too hard to control.

My body was now easing itself from the intense finger fuck. Damn my asshole feels like its on fire! Still washing my ass, he kissed me on the cheek. I turned around and smiled at him. I took the soap and rag from him placed it onto the water to wash it off and rubbed the soap onto the rag. I soon began washing Devin's body again. I moved closer to him, until we were chest to chest, and began scrubbing his right arm reaching down to his forearms, Devin then lowered his lips onto my neck. I quickly dropped the soap and flinched. Devin stopped and looked at me, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing it just my neck is....well its just that my neck is like my spot. You know?"

"Oh shit really? Well can I kiss you there?"

I smiled, "If you do....shit we might be fucking in this shower!"

He smiled and bit his lip, "Shit I don't give fuck." He then lowered his lips onto my neck and kissed it. I moaned, from the sudden jolt of pleasure. Devin heard me moan, and soon started kissing my neck harder, nibbling at it, and licking it; once doing that. A sudden jolt turned into pure ecstasy, as I quickly grabbed Devin's head and back, pushing him closer to me as my moans soon became whimpers and small grunts.

"Oh fuck nigga!", I screamed, "Devin you have to stop." My dick was beginning to get hard again from all the pleasure Devin was giving me.

But Devin ignored me as he continued kissing my spot. My breaths became deep and hard, my eyes rolled back, and my dick was now solid. Devin raised his hand and slapped my ass hard, the smack noise echoed mixing itself with my moaning. Pain and pleasure soon transformed into pure bliss. Then he stopped.

He kissed me and looked back, while holding. My breaths were still deep and heavy, my dick was now solid and pulsing. He looked at me and my dick and said, "Damn."

"I told you....ugh....just wash me so we can get outta' here."

"Naw this fun...."

"You ever done anything like this with a guy?"

"Naw not really,...but I've seen some gay porn to get the idea," He touched my hard dick and began to lightly stroke it, "you hella hard, bruh."

I gave him a crooked smile and fell to my knees. I grabbed his waist and motion his semi-hard dick to my face. I wrapped my hand around his dick and began to suck it.

I could feel his dick begin to enlarge in my mouth. Devin rolled his eyes and titled his head, moaning loudly and breathed hard. My hot warm mouth swallowed his dick, squeezing his dick, back and forth my head went. Devin's left hand went on the back of my hand following the rhythmic motion as I sucked his dick.

I quickly stopped, to gaze at his dick in fully glory. Oh my god! He's so fuckin huge! I thought. His dick was stood erect around 9 inches, 2 thick veins wrapped around his dick, pulsing from the recent pleasure it received. Devin looked down at me, frowning, "Why'd you stop?"

I began lightly stroke his dick and smiled, "You're hella big. But calm down mah dude. Here sit down...."

Devin carefully sat down in the bath tub, his dick hard and erect, pulsing from the recent blowjob I just gave him. Warm water still continued to flow and ran down my back, neck and head. Droplets of water fell from my face, as I lowered it to Devin's dick. I grabbed his warm dick with my hand, at the base, and lowered my warm wet mouth onto it. Slowly, in a rhythmic motion, I sucked his dick; licking it, spitting on it, and swirling my moist tongue all around his dick. Devin moaned and titled his head back, enjoying the sensation of my mouth massaging his dick. I stopped sucking his dick and began to lick his balls, then lifting them up and began licking the area between his balls and asshole. "Damn nigga, that shit feels hella good."