A Lactation Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane continued working all her son's cock even though he had asked her to stop.

"Damn it Mom! I can't take anymore! Stop!"

All her thoughts focused on the ejaculating cock in her hand. The smell and taste of her son's semen had put her in a trance. She didn't care. This moment was hers.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come in your mouth. I kept telling you to stop!"

Sam watched as his Mother licked the thick gooey ribbons off his cock, and her hand.

"What the hell... your... your... swallowing it!"

"You still look tired Sam, go on back to sleep. I'm going to go take a shower, then try and feed your brother. The left one is still sore, but I think I can squeeze out of the other one. Oh, and you might think twice before you ask me to do that again. I stop when I'm ready to stop. You'll get use to it sooner or later. You need to know your Mom a little better buster. Coming in my mouth is as natural as any other orifice you use!"

Jane watched as her son fell back asleep. She was ready for another round of fucking, but knew he was just too tired. She would go do a few things, then start his breakfast, maybe after they ate he would want to slip back to the bedroom.

12