A Ladies Man Diary Pt. 01: Preacher Wife

Story Info
The first of the Diary of A Ladies Man.
2.3k words
4.34
39.8k
28

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpha276
Alpha276
19 Followers

Don't ask me what I am. I wouldn't be able to tell you. I've been given many names since I've started to do what has become my passion. I know only one thing: I fuck. Hard. A lot. I have no use for a woman, except for that precise act. Or maybe I don't feel the need for relationships since that thing happened, which I won't tell. Not yet, a least.

Anyway, I guess I should give you a name, or maybe something to call me, at least; I've been called many names, but I guess you could call me a ladies's man. I chase women. I wouldn't say that I have a type, because I would go to bed with any physical kind of women. Long, Thin, Short, Fat, big/small Tits/ass...you name it. Call me a freak or a manslut and I wouldn't be able to deny, just because I know I really do sleep around. Although I do have preferences. And this actually brings me to that one time I've slept with a married woman: My preacher's wife.

I tend to stay out of the way of women in relationships. They are a pain to read, and Sometimes they drag the emotional hole their husband is failing to fill with them, hoping that you might be the guy so fucks them senseless but also loves them. No. But I couldn't stop myself, the first time I saw my preacher's wife. It's the only time I've said to myself, "I gotta have that woman".

And maybe it's because of that promise, that she is in my room, standing in front of me, while I'm laying on my bed, contemplating her. "Okay, now that I saw your room, can we go?" she says. I don't answer right away. Instead, I look at her, directly in her eyes. She knows why we're here. And she certainly agrees to it. Why would she be in my room if it wasn't the case? But I choose to play the game.

I pat the spot on the bed next to me. "Sit next to me", I say. She instantly arches her eyebrows, in that sexy manner that makes me hard all the time. She pouts her mouth a little.

"Why?" she asks.

"Why not?" I answer, my face a perfect mask of innocence.

"I don't trust you."

"You're mean. I don't think I could hurt you even if I wanted to..." I say, with the mask of innocence suddenly changing into one of hurt. She gets scared.

"I...I'm sorry..." she stammers, a look of worry on her beautiful face. "I didn't mean to..."

I grin, jokingly. "Come, sit."

I pat the spot on the bed, again. She looks shocked, but then she mutters something and she sits next to me. I try to touch her but she moves a little, like she wants to get out of my reach. I smile, and without warning I put my arm around her waist, gently squeezing her hip. She lets out a little gasp of air, but doesn't say anything.

She has the perfect body, I think for the hundredth time. She is a thick woman but not to the point of obesity, really. She has a large ass, put in evidence by her wide hips and her stomach who has a little bit of fat. I like her that way, even though she says she has to lose weight. And the part I like the most: her huge breasts who always seem so full and flexible, but must be so firm to the touch. And her lips, with that natural shade of black who looks so well on her dark honey skin. She sees me looking at her, and she smiles, a little. "What are you looking at?"

"I was thinking how beautiful you are", I say, the index finger of my left hand running alongside her arm, while my right hand is still squeezing her hip. I can feel her shiver against me. She doesn't answer, but turns her head away, so that I can't see her face. I continue my movements for a moment, while whispering to her how beautiful she looks. I can feel her trembling, her skin slowly getting colder as I continue to softly rub her arm, as my hot breath is getting closer to her ear, saying how I feel when I look at her, how my body responds to the proximity of hers, how I would like to have her. And then, she turns her head but she still doesn't look at me. She turn her gaze downwards, staring at her lap. I take her hair off her neck with my hand and I gently kiss it, while my other hand is touching her ribcage playfully. I purposely rub my wet lips against her neck, leaving a slim trail of wetness on her skin. And without warning, I gently bite her ear. She lets out a little cry of pleasure, and finally turn her head to look me in the eyes. And without a word, she kisses me.

It's a deep, carnal kiss, meaty and wet. She sucks on my tongue like she's fucking it, twirling her own around it, while she rubs my body. I gently move my hands and squeeze her breasts, hungrily. They're even better than I imagined. She pulls from the kiss, a little out of breath and holds my face. I already think she's putting a stop to it, but it's the opposite. "I told my husband I was visiting a sick friend," she says, her face serious. "I don't think we have much time."

"We have to make the most of it, then" I answer.

She nods gently, then gets back up. She puts her hands behind her back, and in one fluid motion, she unzips her dress. I feel my cock aching in my pants, at the sight of the purple lingerie holding her curves, perfectly matching the yellow flowery dress. She hasn't even finished getting out of her shoes that I quickly pull her to the bed again. I lay her on her back, my hands running over her body. She is giggling when I kiss her again. I grab her tits with both of my hands while I break the kiss to explore her body with my tongue. I tickle her neck with my tongue, while I slowly pull her tits out of her bra. I kiss her dark brown nipples while looking her square in her eyes, and I start to rub her between her legs on her panties. She moans loudly, deeply and I can already feel her flesh, hot and pulsing against my hand, through the fabric. I rub her faster, almost in a grabbing position, sucking her titties avidly while her moans are getting louder and louder and she caress my body. And gently, slowly, I bite her nipple, while I watch her reaction. She lets out a little cry of pain, but she laughs after that. She pulls me again for another kiss, while I grab her panties by the side, and pull down.

She raises her ass to help, and I throw them aside. Boy, is it beautiful down there. She's trimmed her pussy just the way I like it: a nice amount of hair on her mound, but with the rest shaved, so she feels so soft when I slowly lick her clit. She hisses, her eyes half closed, watching me slide my middle finger inside of her, gently stroking. I slowly lick her pussy juices, cleaning the mess I made while I was rubbing her. She gasps with pleasure when I rub the tip of my tongue against her clit, circle around it, slowly tap against it, while I continue to finger fuck her. She pulls my head deeper between her legs, and I suck her clit relentlessly. She start to grind faster against my mouth as I pick the pace with my finger. Her moans are cries now, and I am practically slurping on her slit. I move my head up and down, my tongue rubbing against her whole pussy. She arches her back, while her hand is caressing my head. I can feel her whole body trembling, her juices flowing, the release near. I raise my eyes to look at her when she brutally pulls away from my mouth. She rubs her hand between her legs, fast, with her eyes revulsed and her teeth clenched. A water-like liquid gushes out of her pussy as she screams. Then, she relaxes, shivering, letting her body drop on the bed.

I quickly take off my clothes while she undo her bra and throw it away. I rip the condom package that I took from my pocket, with my teeth, and slowly put it on, stroking my cock while looking at her ass. She gets on all fours, and grabs my cock, a pervert smirk on her face.

"Do you want me to suck it?" she asks, a sexy tone in her voice.

She slowly licks the tip of my dick, then engulfs the head with a twirl of her tongue. She sucks suddenly, then lets go of my dick with a popping sound. I shudder. She smiles at me wickedly.

Turn around", I growl. "So I can fuck you."

She obeys, staying on all fours but exposing her ass to me, while I'm standing in front of the bed. She glances at me over her shoulder, a expectant look on her face, as she wiggle her ass teasingly. I slap her ass hard. Once, twice. She moans deeply, as I grab her hair and penetrate her. She feels so good, so wet, that I push deeper until the hilt of my cock rest against her ass cheeks.

"You feel so good", she hisses in a low voice.

I smile as I slowly retreat my dick inside of her. Then without warning, I slam it back inside, hitting her hard.

She lets out a cry of pain, but I can tell she likes it. And then, but only then, I start to fuck her. Easily, I pick my pace, and it's not long before I'm fucking her senseless, slapping her ass hard, and letting her grind against my cock from time to time. She is gasping for breath, letting out short groans that curiously resemble those of a pig. Her back is sweaty, her flesh glistening. I delicately run the nails of my free hand on her skin, causing goosebumps to erupt.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she screams, her voice a deep pit of desire and carnal longing. Which is precisely what I was waiting for to pull out.

She quickly turns around, a lost expression on her face, her mind wandering from the fuck. "What...why...how..." she stammers.

"I want you to ride me", I say. "Move, let me get under you."

She doesn't object, and I quickly get under her, my dick hard as a rock. She takes it in her hand, and from the sitting position in which she was over me, she slowly lowers herself onto it, never breaking eye contact with me. I pull her head for a kiss when I'm fully inside of her. Our tongues intertwine. The room smells of sex, sweat, and cunt, a perfect aroma, one that turns me on like no other. I grab her boobs as she starts to grind her pussy hard on top of me. Her eyes are revulsed, and she bobs her head back, her hands planted on my chest. Her face has an animal expression, one of pure sexual pleasure. Her hips work on me, moving fast and in an effortless way. The bed squeaks in agony, as her body dance on and on, her big body trembling, glistening, fucking me like no one ever has.

She screams with a full voice, each thrust of her hips bringing a deep moan out of her mouth. I feel my cock, drowning in her juices, inching closer to it's release, as I feel the familiar tingle in my body. I look at her face, wondering what she must be thinking right now.

Is it her husband? Is it the first time we met, when I caressed her hand, feeling the sexual tension lying in her beautiful body? Is it the first time I kissed her, grabbing her head while my mouth sealed hers? Or is it only deep, inexplicable pleasure that fills her mind right now? I pull my head to her chest and give a quick suck to one of her nipples. As if she was waiting for that precise thing, she buries her head in my chest, screaming as she cums again, her whole body convulsing violently. She bites me, and this removes the last bit of resistance I had left in me. I grab her ass and hold it down on my cock while I cum hard. I feel the deliciousness of the sperm pulsing out of me, quickly filling the condom, while her pussy walls are clenching my cock hard. I let out a deep groan, and I grab her ass as the last drop of cum leaves my cock. I am thoroughly exhausted. A moment goes by, without either one of us saying anything.

Then finally she props herself up on the bed with her elbows, resting beside me, a hand holding her face up. She traces invisible drawings on my chest with her index finger. "Do you love me?" she asks.

I take a breath. She looks me in the eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Yes", I say slowly.

She arches her eyebrows in that sexy manner that I like so much. I can already feel my dick rising up again. She looks at it, surprised, then lets out a short laugh. She grabs my cock, takes the condom off, then looks at it expectantly.

"I think it's time", she says.

"Time for what?" I ask, a little worried.

She doesn't answer right away. Instead she puts my whole cock in her mouth, with a slurping sound, making me scream of pleasure. She lets it go with a popping sound, just like before. She looks at me and grins. "Round 2."

THE END

Alpha276
Alpha276
19 Followers