A Ladies Man Diary Pt. 07: Breakfast Sex

Story Info
The 7th part of a Ladies Man Diary.
1.6k words
4.62
12.5k
6

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpha276
Alpha276
19 Followers

Sometimes, shit happens.

Really, it does.

I had my share of shit throughout the years and the experiences. It just doesn't piss me off like that.

I slowly sip my coffee, thinking about what happened last night. I failed. Miserably. I should have known better, drinking too much doesn't help me get laid. I remember her slight smirk, the way she slowly tapped my flask dick, the way she forced her voice to have an understanding tone as she told me it wasn't that bad. That we could try later.

Truth be told, that never happened to me before. Damn these three last drinks I took for no reason at all. This morning I woke up next to her, looking at her beautiful sleeping body, wondering if I'm still a man. The coffee suddenly taste like shit as I remember how she rubbed my cock, hoping that it'll get hard.

I am pulled out of my nasty reverie as I hear footsteps approaching. I put down my mug as she enters the room, wearing one of my t-shirts and her yellow panties. Her hair is a wild mess, but she doesn't seem to care. She grins when she sees the way I'm staring.

"Hey baby," she says extending her head over the kitchen counter for a kiss.

"Hey you," I say before putting my lips on hers. She tastes sweet, like that creamy drink we had last night. I try to suck her lower lip but she pulls back, breaking the kiss, a teasing light dancing in her eyes.

"You're hungry, I see." she says, staring at me.

"Yes," I say, my fingers slowly tracing one of her ass cheeks.

She takes my hand off her butt.

"Must be from all the stuff you did last night."

I can feel the sting of humiliation as the words hit me. She pours herself a cup of coffee.

"Do you want me to make something for you?" she says in a questioning voice, her eyes never leaving mine.

I think carefully before I nod, in a cautious way.

She smiles and walks to the fridge, taking a pack of eggs.

"Thank you," I say miserably.

"Silly," she says, her back turned. "It's the least I can do to repay all the things you did for me last night."

I can only imagine the grin on her face as I feel a rush of heat on my face. I take a deep breath, stay quiet and look at her.

She cooks quickly and efficiently. It's not long before the room is filled with a sweet smell of frying bacon.

"Smells good babe," I say trying to take my eyes off her huge ass.

"Thank you baby," she answers, not even looking at me.

I clear my voice, hoping that I don't sound too loud.

"You know, about last night..." I say, cracking my knuckles.

She gives me a quick glance over her shoulder, one eyebrow raised.

"Yes, what about it?"

"I think I should apologize for what happened," I say quietly.

"Nothing happened."

"Yes, exactly," I snap, trying to ignore her mocking tone. "Humm, you know, it's never happened before."

She looks at me again and shrugs, going back to her frying pan.

"It's nothing babe. By doing nothing, I actually got a lot of rest. I wasn't even tired in the first place."

This time, I had enough. This shit can't go on much longer. I get up, and slowly walk to where she's standing. Her back is still turned and she's startled when I bump softly into her.

"What are you doing?" she asks looking up at me.

Our bodies are very close. I purposely put my hands on the oven, on either side of her and slightly lean on her, my face closer to hers.

"Not tired, huh?" I ask her, as I gently brush my cock against her back through my pants.

She smiles in a teasing way.

"You haven't answered me."

I put an innocent look on my face.

"Just watching you cook," I say.

She rolls her eyes, and looks at the food again. I circle her waist with my arms and put my head on her shoulder. This time my cock is fully pressed on her ass and she gasps when I put a kiss on her neck.

"Do you like that?" I say, as I start to rub her arms with my hands as I slowly kiss her shoulders and her neck. She nods slowly. I rub my hands on her belly as I start to lick and suck her neck, my tongue tasting her sweet skin, my hot breath blowing in her ear. She moans slowly when I put one of my hands under her t-shirt grabbing her breasts.

"We should stop," she says in a low, husky voice.

I slowly twist one of her rock hard nipples, while I slide my other hand between her legs, rubbing her hot crotch, the palm of my hand on her pubic mound, my fingers circling her clit. She moans softly, and I see that her eyes are closed.

"You're gonna make me mess up the food." she says in a low hissing voice. But she's slowing grinding her pussy against my hand. She turns her head and we kiss deeply as I grab her pussy hard. When I break the kiss, I look at her and smile.

"Consider this a test. Concentrate on the food while I do this."

"Do what?" she asks, a little worried.

I kiss her lightly again and kneel behind her, holding her legs, keeping her from turning around. My cock is so hard between my legs, it hurts. Without saying anything, I pull down her panties in one swift motion, making her squeal and giggle.

I gently slide my middle finger in her wet dripping pussy as she moans, slowly going back and forth, stroking her gently as I slowly kiss her ass.

She mutters something I don't hear and backs her ass up against my head making her juices run on the palm of my hand. Her hairy pussy looks beautiful, and the smell of her mixed with the cooking bacon is divine. I run my wet middle finger on her anus as I slowly lick one of her ass cheeks. She shudders, and tries to grab my finger, hoping to put it back inside. I slap it off.

"Food, woman," I say, while I slowly lick my finger. "Concentrate on the food."

She looks at me, her eyes half closed.

"Ok," she says, grabbing a fork, trying to keep cooking.

I wait for her to turn her back, then I lower my pants. My hard cock sticking up, I grab her by the waist, and slowly enter her, lowering myself a little to gain better access to her pussy. She moans loudly as I go deep, the base of my cock touching her cunt. She puts a hand between our assembled legs and caress my hot balls, juggling with them. I sigh softly, and start to fuck her, holding her while she grabs the oven for support.

My dick glides effortlessly inside of her, as a wet sound of penetration becomes louder as I slide inside of her cunt, our flesh dancing sweetly with desire. I grab the base of her tee shirt, pulling it back as I slap her ass hard. Loud moans are escaping out of her mouth, and she starts to sweat heavily as the oven bangs against the kitchen wall, menacing to throw the still frying bacon on the floor. I couldn't care less.

I let go of her t-shirt, grabbing her hair instead, pulling it back, making my face touch the back of her head as I fuck her harder and harder. She's screaming with pleasure now, and let go of the pan who falls to the floor with a loud clang, the bacon wasted. I grab one of her breasts through her clothes as I bite her ear. She press her ass harder against my cock and slowly grind.

I purposely slow down the pace of my hips, grabbing her face so that she looks me in the eyes. I kiss her again, and she turns around completely, making my cock slide out of her, as she hungrily kiss me back.

I grab her ass and she jumps up, her legs circling my waist, her arms around my neck, not stopping her constant sucking of my lips as I carry her to the bed in my room. I lay her down, and enter her pussy again, making her gasp for air as I take my tee shirt off. She runs her nails on my sweaty chest, raising goosebumps on my skin. I lay my full weight on her, pinning her down while I start to fuck her, grabbing both sides of her head, looking into her eyes. Our mouths almost touch, our panting breaths mixing with each other, her squeals of pleasure hitting my face.

I prop myself up on my knees and elbows, and place her legs on my shoulders, then bend her so much that we're kissing again. I slowly grind my dick inside her, lovingly, erotically, as she moans relentlessly. I stare at her face while I pick up pace, feeling the familiar tingling on my cock as I drown in her pussy juices. She lets out a long cry of pleasure as she comes, and I quickly take my cock out of her, jerking off before cumming on her stomach, while I groan loudly. Afterwards, I let myself drop on the bed next to her.

She kiss my chest slowly, gently stopping to suck one of my nipples, making me moan.

"So," she asks, in a suggestive voice. "Are you still hungry?"

I extend my hand and grab her pussy, feeling the hotness of it.

"Oh baby," I say, "I'm starving."

Alpha276
Alpha276
19 Followers