A Ladies Night for Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina and Alice were probably the horniest two women at the party now. The booze, the drug, and the atmosphere had unleashed the devil in them.

Jake yelled over to Alice," Are you ready and willing to remove my shorts baby?" as he danced towards her.

" Say yes Alice, say yes. "

"Do you really want her to take off my last line of defence," he yelled.

"Take it off. Take it off," they chanted.

He turned to her, took her hands and placed them on the edge of his shorts. While he waited he hollered," she doesn't want to see me naked, I guess. "

"Come over here I'll do it," Nina shouted.

Then very slowly Alice lowered his shorts till the dick sprang out in her face.

"Oh my god," they exclaimed.

It was seven inches long but very thick. It was already semi stiff, the red head gleaming in the light.

He gave her a quick kiss before moving on. From the table he picked up a can of whipping cream spread the cream on his cock and went to Karen whom he knew was the most liberated of all the girls. He took her hand and placed it on his stomach. She began by caressing his rock-hard belly, and then she moved down to his muscular thighs till finally unable to hold back she delicately lifted the rod.

"C'mon Karen you can do better than that. "

Encouraged she wrapped her graceful fingers around it and started pulling back and forth.

"That feels great," Jake whispered in her ear.

He knew she could not resist sucking him. He was right. She kissed the tip before opening her mouth to lick the cream from the length of his cock. Finally she took it in her mouth and started sucking it. The more she sucked the harder he got.

"At a girl Karen," the others shouted," Get it good and stiff. "

He let her suck and lick him for a little while before moving on. Expertly he worked the crowd. These women were unleashing pent-up emotions and bawdy fantasies. They were loosing control as a group one pushing the other into more wanton actions.

Jake gave each one a chance to play with his cock. With some he just stood there and they immediately grabbed it, with others he had to coax them by spraying cream up and down his prick, and with the very shy ones like Julia and Pat he took their hand and placed it there before they would do anything. None refused. Always he was very polite never applying any force giving them the opportunity and letting them decide. In the end, they all gave him a hand job. At the same time the girls to the right and left were running their hands all over his perfect body while looking at him with wide admiring eyes and making flattering comments. Karen and Sandra revealed their bi-sexual nature by playing with each other kissing and touching. The night was turning into an orgy.

When he got back to Alice, she was already longing for his presence. From the table he took another can of whipping cream and with a grand gesture he applied some all the way down his pecker and up his stomach. He invited her to a feast while looking directly into her eyes. She nearly swooned with emotion. She would do anything for him now and he knew it. With her fingers extended she delicately pressed her hands together holding his penis between her fingers. With her mouth open and her tongue sticking out she brought it to the tip of his prick and lightly licked the cream. Licking cream off a penis is not the same as a blowjob. There is a legitimate reason to do it. First she ran her tongue up and down the shaft but when he put more cream right on the end she took the bulb in her mouth and started to suck. The other girls were delighted and cheered her on with loud shouts of support. He let her suck for a long time before moving on.

He went from one to another with the can of whipping cream. The first girl he came to was Pat who was sitting next to Alice. He sprayed a large glob of cream on the end and waited. She was very shy since she had never sucked a man before. She kept laughing while looking up at him. All he did was to nod his head in the direction of his pecker. Still she hesitated. When she held it instead of sucking he pulled her hand away, put more cream on and then he taped her head and with his other hand made a strong gesture pointing at his penis. Since she still did not respond, he took her head and brought it gently to his pelvis.

She gripped his huge legs rubbing her cheeks against his thighs saying," I can't Jake, I can't. I've never done that before. "

"Yes you can honey just think of the whipped cream. "

Alice, rubbing her back told her," Pat, believe me it doesn't taste bad. Once you get over the initial distaste you will probably like it. You'll see it will turn you on. "

Jake took his penis in one hand, held her head steady with the other and brought it right up to her lips. She opened her mouth to allow him to slowly put it in. What he didn't want to do was give her a feeling that she was chocking. At length she closed her mouth around it but only for a second before pulling it out. Turning to Alice she gave her a big smile showing a large blob of cream in her mouth. Having swallowed that she then ran the tip of her tongue up and down the shaft slurping the cream. All the time she was getting more stirred up. Her desires got the best of her modesty and she opened her mouth to greedily take the large member into it. Once started she clutched it in her hand sucking it repeatedly. Alice held her head to encourage her to go further.

"Try to get more in Pat. Breathe through the nose it will help. "

Slowly Pat sank her mouth on the penis until it was hitting the back of her throat.

"Push in some more Pat. You can do it. "

She did and it went down further. She had it nearly swallowed when she pulled out. The girls who had been watching cheered. The way she smiled triumphantly you would think she won she an Olympic event. Pat jumped up to sit on Alice's lap. They kissed fervently exchanging wet tongues.

Jake went around until all the women even Nina had sucked on a penis that was now extra hard with precum and saliva dripping from it.

Nina was licking it up when Jake said. " Stop it slut. You're going to make me come. "

"That's what I want silly. "

"It's too soon in the evening Nina I want to have more fun. "

At that point in came Shane dressed in soiled coveralls and with dirt on his face.

"While you are having a good time up here I have been slaving on the limos. Boy am I tired and dirty," he yelled at Jake.

He sat beside Alice pleading, " I need somebody to clean me up. "

Marcel brought a bucket of warm water and a sponge placing it at Alice's feet.

"Not me, " she said emphatically.

"Please mam I'm all dirty and hot. " he begged handing her the sponge.

Playing along with the farce, she started with his face carefully removing the grime that he had purposely smeared on. After a while he pointed lower. She knew what he wanted but resisted shaking her head vigorously. Shane took Pat's hands and brought them to the top button of the coverall. Pat obliged and unbuttoned a couple. Then she lowered the collar exposing the huge muscles of his shoulders. Unable to help herself she started rubbing them with admiration and desire. He indicated to Alice she should wash there which she did reluctantly. This little game continued until the garment was hanging from his hips. The other girls were panting with emotion and envy as they watched this little strip tease occurring.

"Do you want her to take them off?" he asked.

In an uproar the women clapped and shouted," Take it off. Take it off. "

"Ask them," he shouted.

"C'mon girls we want to see the rest of that super stud. "

So both of them giddy with excitement tugged downward on the outfit until it was off. When it was done a long moment of silence descended on the crowd as they looked with astonishment at his massive cock. It had to be at least eight inches and very very thick.

"I've never seen one of those before," screamed Inez. "

"Is that for real? It most be a prosthesis," commented Karen.

"How would you like to have one like that up your ass?"

Alice and Pat took turns washing the rest of his fantastic body. There wasn't one woman who was not trembling with excitement and lust.

After they were through he addressed Alice loudly," If I'm naked how about you? Shall I help you take off your gear?"

All the girls screamed," Yes, yes strip her Shane. "

He approached took the tank top by the bottom and pulled it over her head.

"Wow," he said," What beautiful boobs you have maam and suck large red nipples. "

Then he undid the knot holding the grass skirt together and pulled it away. Now Alice was nude. Before he made the rounds of the others he took her in his strong arms and danced real close. She obviously could fell the big cock rubbing her belly and it quickened her arousal.

When he moved around after being stripped and washed the rest of them stroked, kissed and licked his wet firm body. While they were doing that, he, for the first time, began to touch them sexually in return. He even made gestures towards removing some of their clothes. Some obliged by taking off a top here, a pair of panties there or even a skirt. He danced with the girls that were standing up. Holding one firmly he slid a leg between hers allowing her to hump his thighs in shameless hunger as they rocked back and forth to the rhythm of the music. Then he placed his hands on one's shoulders pushing her down to her knees facing his hefty cock. Without hesitation she grasped it with both hands and start to suck. After a while it became erect standing straight out close to nine inches in length. Now the horniest wanted to let him fuck them.

Sandra whispered in his ear," Fuck me you gorgeous black man. Fuck me with that big black pecker. "

"Not yet. Wait a little longer," he answered.

Some women were so turned on that they were dancing with each other kissing and rubbing up against on another.

To further excite them he laid down on his stomach on the table handed someone a bottle of oil and let them have their way. They took turns rubbing the oil all over his perfectly sculpted body. Andrea who had been the first to remove her bandeau top with the lettering "Hottie", bent down to kiss his butt. She shamelessly ran her tongue between his ass cheeks. After a few moments he turned around revealing that magnificent penis. They pushed one another to rub oil all over the front of that muscular body. Meanwhile one after another would suck on the prick to see who could get it the hardest. Even Ann stopped taking videos for a moment to get involved. Naomi who had removed her flirt skirt got up on the table stretched herself along the length of him and started gyrating her pelvis rubbing her vulva against his penis. Suddenly she jumped up feeling a cool shower on her back. Margot had opened a bottle of champagne. After shacking it she sprayed the white liquid all over Naomi and Jake.

Nina meanwhile opened a can of whipping cream and deftly spread it's contents all over his body.

"Any of you chicks want to lie on him now?"

"I do," bawled Tara not caring what happened to that gorgeous white dress as she tossed off her sandals to jump up on the table and fling herself on his creamed body. He made movements imitating the woman on top coitus position. Then, just as she pulled up her skirt and was about to take off her panties, Margot poured half the bottle of champagne on her back. The shock caused her to roll off the hunk. Immediately a couple of girls started licking the cream off his superb body.

Meanwhile, near the kitchen Julia was dancing cheek to cheek with Marcel. He had his hands on her ass cheeks beneath the dress and she around his neck. Long ago he had taken off his bottom to parade around stark naked. Occasionally he would rub her clit while she masturbated him. But he had to stop when Margot asked him to get another bottle of wine.

"Sorry to tear him away from you Julia"

"That's ok Marg I'll get him later. "

Scene 2

Meanwhile Shane, his act finished, had retired to the kitchen with Jake and

Marcel. While they were waiting they were talking together.

"Are those bitches hot or what?"

"They're half thrashed. Have you noticed how glazed and small their eyes are?"

"That rohypnol seems to be working on those two older bitches. They certainly don't act inhibited now. "

"Gentlemen are we ever going to bang tonight. I hope I can keep it up. "

"Try to think of something else so you don't come too soon"

"That's easy for you to say. I suppose you haven't notice all those gorgeous babes out there. "

Back in the main hall Nina enquired," Do you girls want more?"

They chanted, "More, more, more. "

"Come on out,' ordered Nina.

To the rhythm of savage rave techno music, the two male strippers accompanied by Marcel sauntered back, their loins covered by large beach towels. They climbed on the table side by side facing the girls all crowded together in front of them and began to dance. They played a game of peek-a-boo with their penis using the towel as a shield, sometimes holding it in front and pushing the pelvis up and down so the penis would lift the material revealing it's presence but hiding it from view. At other times they would hold both ends closed in front with both hands and quickly open and close the towel so that the girls driven wild with anticipation could only catch a glimpse of the pricks as they bounced up and down before them. And at other times holding the towels with both hands so that it hung down to the floor and slowly lifting it up until it was just covering the genitals before lowering it down again. Many women unable to stand the suspense tried to grab the towels in order to tug them off. Each time, however, the boys were faster and pulled away. The hunks allowed this little scenario to continue for a while until they knew that the women had reached a peak of excitement dancing up and down shouting and whistling. Then they moved closer to allow them to remove the towels and begin caressing their bodies, fondling the genitals and sucking on the dicks, but not all. Nadia and Inez were busy doing their own thing. Inez, sitting on the edge at one end of the table with her tight black dress pulled up around her waist and her panties off, was getting licked by Nadia who was sitting in a chair in front of her. Completely unashamed and oblivious to the others, Inez was hollering," Suck it baby, make me come. "

Nina and Alice were standing a little to one side talking.

"Thank you so much for organizing the party Nina," Alice said gratefully.

"It was my pleasure Alice. Are you having fun?"

"I haven't had such a good time in ages ever since that bridge game I told you about. I feel so horny Nina I want one of those guys to fuck me. "

'You know Alice I don't know why but I feel the same way. Maybe it's the drinks and the sexy atmosphere. "

"You sure did a good job in that area Nina. Oh, listen Nina that song that's playing isn't that "Ladies Night"?

Oh yes, it's ladies night

And the feeling's right

Oh yes, it's ladies night

Oh what a night (oh what a night)

"It's our night Nina, let's get fucked. "

"I second the motion. Alice let's not loose the feeling, let's jump right in there with the others. "

"Very good idea," Alice answered. " But first I dare you to take off that dress. Look at me I'm totally naked. "

"Well maybe just the dress. I'll keep the bra and panties on. "

She took off the dress to show a magnificent body covered only with flimsy beige Brazilian-style panties and a strapless bra.

"You look great Nina," Alice murmured as both of them walked over to the men.

Each man now had two or three hungry women dancing in front of him. Jake was the first to sit down on the edge of the table allowing the girls better access to his body. When he saw Alice he hugged her tight and then kissed her hard on the mouth. While they were licking each other's lips and sliding their tongues in and other of their open mouths, Jake had reached down to finger her vulva sending shivers of sexual tension up her spine. He picked her up and with his strength it was easy to sit her down on the edge of the table. Alice without any inhibitions mainly due to the drug allowed him to insert two fingers in her soppy vagina and begin to rub her g-spot gently at first then faster and more vigorously. At the same time Pat, who was also totally naked now, got up on the table behind Alice and reached around to fondle her breasts with one hand and rub her clit with the other. Julia, standing behind Jake, was pressing her body next to his gyrating her clit on his ass. She had one hand wrapped around him and was rotating his nipples between her fingers while her other hand was stroking his dick.

Within a very short time Alice tensed up. The stimulation she was receiving plus the erotic build up from the earlier part of the evening was coming to a peak. She was going to explode in orgasmic fireworks.

"Hold me tight Pat. Oh god! Oh god! "she moaned, " I'm going to come. Ahhhhh. . . "

Most of the others heard her and stopped to watch. Alice started a series of violent convulsions accompanied by loud vocalizations.

All she could repeat was," Oh shit, oh shit. "

Then she seized Jake's wrist and pushed his hand right into her yielding dripping cunt. He was fisting her hard when she gushed sending a stream of liquid spraying all over her legs and Jake's arm.

"Don't stop honey," she screamed.

She spurted at least twice more. But the next time when Jake felt the ejaculate build up he removed his hand allowing the jet to shoot way out. Some of the girls were truly impressed for they had never seen a woman ejaculate. There was a lot of " ooohs and aaaahs. "

When it was over Alice was a little embarrassed but the others cheered her up stating that they had rarely seen such a wonderful sight as a sexy woman having a great gushing orgasm.

While this was going on Sandra and three other girls were dancing with Shane. Sandra who had already taken off her black mini skirt and was only wearing the cami top was dancing with her back to him. She would come very close rubbing herself against him. Then she would bend over to press her ass on his erect cock twisting and rotating it.

At that point Shane placed his right hand on her right hip and his left hand went between her legs and rested on the inside of her left thigh. Now he lifted the left leg in the air so that she was standing only on her right foot with her left hand hanging on to his neck. Then he brought his penis up to her cunt. She used her right hand to slowly insert it deep in her pussy. Since her husband was average size, she had never had such a monster in her pussy. It filled it completely. As Shane standing up was fucking her from behind, Karen, one of the other three clinging to him noticed what was going on and came around to massage Sandra's tits and play with her clit. Sandra put her right arm around her to steady herself. The two hot females were kissing each other when Sandra whimpered," Keep rubbing my clit Karen make me cum. "

"Cum for me baby you're so wet" she replied.

Next to them Nina, Margot and Tara were working Marcel over. They took turns dancing with him rubbing and humping themselves on his awesome body. While dancing they also massaged his body especially his pecker, which was beginning to harden.

"Let's really give him a hardon girls" Nina said as she knelt before him and started to masturbate him.

"You don't mind Marcel?"

"No ladies it will be my pleasure. "

Nina and Margot began sliding their wet tongues up and down both sides of his pecker. When they got to the top they continued over the knob lingering at the pee hole in the centre. While one was sticking her tongue in it, the other was running her tongue around the sensitive rim of the knob. After a while they opened their mouths to close their lips around the whole head at the same time licking all around it. Nina squeezed the shaft forcing some liquid to ooze out. They tasted it before sliding their mouth off his penis to kiss each other exchanging saliva and precum. After that, first one then the other took turns taking the whole head in her mouth. Finally Nina slowly moved her head down the length of the shaft until it was embedded deep in her throat. Margot was impressed she had never seen a woman deep- throat a man. Then Nina sucked the big cock all the way up like a Popsicle.