A Ladies Night for Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbarb
jbarb
12 Followers

Margot exclaimed," that was so cool Nina, I'd like to do that. "

"You can Marg just go slowly and breathe though your nose. When you feel it in your throat, relax for a moment to get used to it. "

So Margie slowly pushed the cock into her mouth. When it hit her throat she wanted to gag but Nina told her to keep breathing through her nose.

"Now push it down Marg. "

She did and it worked. Marcel was in heaven and he said it making Margot very proud.

While these two were blowing Marcel, Tara had positioned herself behind him to lick his bum. She first licked one cheek then the other before working her way to the crack between them. She licked up and down the fissure till eventually she stopped at the anus rimming it with her damp tongue. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Ann kneeling down to film her licentiousness but it only served to increase her depraved behaviour.

Tara yelled to the other two, "Slow down you two don't make him come too soon. "

The women were all getting-off performing these bawdy actions and soon Tara whispered in his ear," I need you to fuck me Marcel. Please fuck me now. "

She sprawled on the floor pulling him down with her.

As the other two watched Marcel plunged his cock in her sopping wet pussy. Margot sat on one side of Tara and kissed her while fondling her breasts. Nina stretched out on the other side and placed her head next to Tara's pussy. At intervals she would grasp Marcel's cock pull it out of the cunt and suck on it tasting Tara's juices. Then she would shove it back in and turn her attention to Tara's clit flicking it with her tongue. Finally on the next pass instead of placing the head of the prick on the entrance to the vagina she placed it on the anus. When Marcel pushed Tara let out a yelp so she grabbed it again and spat a big gob of spit on the end of it. This time Marcel knew what was coming and pushed gently.

Tara hollered," I know what you two are up to. You're trying to fuck my ass. "

"Relax Tara, I know you will enjoy it. Give it a try. "

She seized the cock again to insert it in her mouth to get it wet. She spat in her hand and rubbed the sputum on the anus. Then she dabbed her finger in the juices of Tara's cunt lips and inserted her it in her rectum. Finally she took Marcel's cock and slowly guided it in the opening.

"How does that feel Tara," she asked.

"Not bad at all," replied the other.

Marcel had pushed Tara's legs up until her knees were on each side of her head. In this position her ass was way up allowing a deeper penetration. When Marg's head came close to Tara's butt Nina gripped the cock slid it out of the rectum, and brought it right up to Margot's mouth.

"Lick it you slut," she ordered.

Margot stuck out her tongue and tentatively lapped at the head. There was a slight taste but she was not sure what it was so she took the whole head in her mouth and sucked on it. When she was finished Nina plunged it back in and after a while pulled it out to suck it herself. They took turns doing this while stimulating Tara's clit till suddenly they heard a scream. Tara was having an orgasm.

When she was finished Margot got on her knees and begged Marcel," It's my turn now. Please Marcel fuck me from behind. "

Not far away, Alice whispered in Jake's ear," Fuck Pat Jake she doesn't get it often enough. "

"Ok sweetheart anything for you," he answered.

" Come here you pretty young thing," he yelled at Pat.

When she crawled over he first kissed her softly and sensuously while rubbing her silky young body. Then he asked her to lie back on the table with her legs dangling down. First he kissed her breasts sucking on the nipples. After he licked her tummy and her legs. He lifted one leg and kissed and licked his way down till he got to her foot where he removed her shoe. Starting with the instep he used his wet tongue to spread saliva all over. He placed her heel in his mouth and sucked on it. He moved upwards with his tongue along the sole from the heel to the toes but he didn't stop instead he started another and another long wet licks on the bottom of her feet. Pat was very sensitive there and she was writhing in delight. On one of the upward swings he stopped at the toes and began to suck on everyone starting with the big toe. Then he licked between the toes driving her wild. Alice was so turned on that she was doing the same thing to Pat's other foot. She closed in on the big toe and took it all in her mouth sucking on it as if it was a cock. Pat was getting hotter and hotter emitting a long low hum. Finally Jake grabbed the two feet to suck on all the toes.

He asked Pat, " Do you want me to fuck you now baby?"

"I really would like that Jake fuck me please, please fuck me. "

He wrapped his arms around her thighs and slowly inserted his eight-inch hard penis in her sopping pussy.

Near them, Sandra had her orgasm and now Shane was screwing Karen standing up in the same way. Sandra was still so hot she was kissing Karen on the mouth lapping her lips with her tongue. Suddenly Karen had an orgasm and started to shake all over so much so that Shane could hardly hold her.

Next Naomi pulled Shane down on the floor. When he was spread out completely she stretched herself on top of him, and started kissing him deeply. He got hold of her ebony ass cheeks and squashed her pelvis down on his superb cock. Then with his hands firmly pressed on her ass he began a circular movement rotating her pelvis while rubbing her crotch against his exceptionally large penis. Naomi became so eager that she started humping him up and down and from side to side stimulating her clit. Naomi soon managed to bring herself off with violent gyrations on Shane's shaft.

She was screaming, "I'm going to cum. I'm coming. "

Thus one after another, in one way or another, these expert men gave nearly all the girls an orgasm.

"Now it's your turn Jake," ordered Alice," I need you to lie down on the table right here along the edge. "

When he was comfortably spread out, Alice said to Pat," Get up on the table beside him honey. You don't expect for me do this alone do you?"

The two women, one standing on one side, the other lying down on the other began to play with Jake. Pat started kissing Jake on the forehead, the cheeks, and at length the lips. With her right hand she sensuously rubbed his shoulders chest and head. At the same time, Alice started at the feet. Alternating between kisses and licks she slowly moved up towards the middle of his body. She could tell that the stripper was enjoying this by the way he was lifting and stretching his muscular body. While she was going up Pat had slithered down brushing her lips on his neck, his nipples and bellybutton. Now they were both staring at that big cock. Alice pushed the penis down so that it was lying along his stomach exposing the line on the shaft. She licked along this side once and let Pat do the same. While this was going on she massaged his scrotum with her other hand. Then both girls stuck out their wet tongue and travelled up and down the length of his cock sometimes in the same direction, at other times in opposite directions. They took turns licking the ridge at the base of the glans. When they got to the top they slithered higher until the glistening red head was between their open mouths. Now they kissed it wetting it with their saliva. Moving their mouths a little higher they kissed each other exchanging saliva and precum. Alice dropped a big gob of spit on the top of his cock and used her hand to spread the liquid all over. When Alice wrapped her lips around the head, Jake emitted a soft groan. She pulled her head slightly back and forth a few times before sinking her hot mouth as deep as she could until the tip hit her throat. She held her breath a couple of seconds before slipping it further down her throat. As she pulled up she drooled copious amounts of liquid which poured down the shaft and which she spread with her hands.

All the time they were giving him head they made those typical female sounds, "hum,hum, humah, oh, oh. "

"Alice that sounds, looks and feels so good, '' Jake exclaimed.

"You like that eh baby? "She answered. " The only thing is I can't get all the way down to the bottom. It's too long. "

Alice passed the cock to Pat who repeated the routine. But finally she went down nearly right to the end until she gagged spilling a small quantity of vomit on her lips. As she pulled up she allowed all the built up sputum in her mouth to flood the cock. When she got to the end and withdrew her head a long string of spittle connected her lips to the tip of the penis and some spilled over her chin and flowed down the shaft. Each time, she rubbed the cock over her forehead, cheeks and chin until her whole face was glistening with spit.

The two women were genuinely enjoying giving this man a blowjob. They were having fun.

Alice exclaimed, "That looks so sexy Pat. What do you think Jake?"

"Sure does. She is a great cocksucker. "

After deep throating him a few times, Pat then wrapped her hand around the massive prick and slid her mouth over the top. While sucking him deeply with her mouth she began to masturbate him faster and faster.

"When she looked up at Jake who was moaning constantly he whispered to her, "That a girl. "

"Don't make him come yet," Alice said. " Let me have a turn at blowing him. "

So Alice produced a thick coating of saliva on the ring of her lips around the shaft, and started sliding her mouth up and down the penis with a regular rhythm until he was nearing an orgasm then handed the rigid slick prick back to Pat. They alternated in this manner until Jake reached a peak of arousal.

"I'm going to cum, ahhhh," he growled.

The women instinctively began to purr and moan, as they were happy to see the pleasure they were giving him.

The first spurt cascaded in the air and splashed on his abdomen. But Alice quickly got her mouth down on the shaft to catch the warm semen gushing out of the twitching cock. When he was nearly through she directed the flow on Pat's face. The cum kept oozing out of the pulsating head while Alice rubbed the prick all over Pat's lips till finally Pat licked it clean.

Then the girls brought their heads close to each other to slurp the jizz off each other's face lips and mouth swallowing each delectable drop.

When it was all finished Alice asked Jake," Did you like that baby because we sure had a great time, right Pat?"

"Sure did," they both replied.

The other women who had been watching from a discreet distance began to clap and shout their approval.

Shane who had been able to resist having an orgasm so far had noticed that Nina as far as he could tell had also stayed away from an orgasm. He decided to put on an act and see if she would play along.

Sitting on a chair he called to Nina over," Come over her. "

Surprised by the authoritarian tone of his voice she walked over to him.

He ordered," Stop right there and show me your pussy. "

She looked at him with incredulous eyes hesitating quite a while to follow orders. In the end her lust overcame her will not to blindly obey a man and she pulled her panties to one side to reveal her pussy lips.

"That's a good girl. Now rub it a little for me. "

Having submitted once to his will she was now willing to obey, so she fingered herself.

"Ahhh, what a beautiful cunt you have baby you really turn me on. Now turn around and show me your pretty ass. "

She willingly turned pushed her bum back and slowly lowered her panties.

"Oh fuck ya. Now spread those cheeks so I can see your asshole. What a lovely sight. Why don't you wiggle your buns for me? Just like that. Turn that head and look at me you're so fucking gorgeous. Turn around again and show your tits.

Nina by now was so aroused that she was beginning to enjoy the game. Moreover most of the other girls were now watching so that Nina was playing to a fascinated audience. She sensuously brought down one strap a time while holding the cups. Then she slowly slid the cups down over her breasts to reveal her erect nipples. She undid the clasp in the back and let the bra fall to her bare feet.

"Ohh babe what magnificent boobs. That's it keep shaking them for me. Now come over here. Turn around and bend over so I can play with your ass. Touch those buns for me Nina honey. That's it. Now spread them. Play with your asshole. Stick your finger right in. Ohh what a pretty sight. Come closer you exciting little slut. "

Shane placed his two hands on her buttocks and started to stroke them. Then he ran his thumb up and down her crack sending shivers up her spine. He stopped at the anus rubbing it gently while pushing in. Soon it was inserted to the very end.

"You nasty man," she whispered, "I like you to be dirty with me. "

"Your ass is so beautiful let me lick that puckered red hole. "

He licked first all around before he stuck his tongue in as deep as he could into the hot cavity. All the while he kept fondling her buttocks and rubbing her clit. She was breathing heavily now and making small groans with her gapping mouth.

"Why don't you lie down on the table hon," she pleaded in a soft raspy voice.

He stood up, she turned around and they embraced, mashing their wet lips together in a voluptuous kiss, tongues squeezed into each other's damp mouth. They drifted towards the table where she got him to stretch out. She got up on the table kneeling at his feet. First she lingered licking his toes, before gliding up to suck his huge dark cock. Finally she slithered along his body to kiss him hard on the mouth. While she was in this position she began to slowly gyrate her hips in order to rub her clit on his hardon that was lying between their bellies. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both his hands to squash her pubis against his prick.

She continued violently humping him back and forth until she wailed," Yes, yes, oh fuck you're making me so fucking hot. I'm going to cum. Shit I'm coming. "

He held her tight while she started trembling and moaning. In a final paroxysm she lifted her upper body on her arms. Stretched out with her body totally rigid she let out a long howl before collapsing on his chest.

Shane held her tenderly in his arms a long moment. At last she regained her senses.

"Shane I want you to rape me any way you want. I'm yours. "

She got on her knees took hold of the large member and delicately lowered her rear slowly impaling herself on the rigid shaft

"Oh shit wait a minute let me adjust. Then one centimetre at a time she descended. Fortunately she was well oiled with her own juice. In the end it was nearly all in with the exception of two or three centimetres between her cunt and the base of his shaft.

She rested her body on his feeling the cock dubbing her g-spot and her clit crushed between their bodies. They alternated harmoniously between his piston like movement in and out of her pussy and her pelvic gyrations.

Shane was able to hang on a while allowing Nina to have another series of orgasmic spasms.

"Shane I feel so dirty. I want you to fuck my ass. "

She turned around to suck her own fluids along with his precum on his cock before dropping a copious wad of spit on the end.

Turning back she again lowered herself slowly on the cock emitting a series of sharp grunts. Once past the sphincter it was easier but still she pulled it out, turned sucked it to get it lubricated some more and started over. At last she was able to take half of it. He started to move in and out. She felt nasty, violated and extremely full. Every little movement in there sent a strong sensation to her brain. Because he was so gentle despite his size she began to enjoy the strong sensations it gave her. She relaxed and the more she relaxed the deeper he penetrated her ass.

"Oh fuck baby I love buttfucking you. "

"I love that big prick up my ass honey. "

After a long time he growled, " I'm going to cum baby. "

"Do you want to come in my mouth? I'll swallow all of it. "

"Oh I do, I do. "

She rapidly took his glans in her mouth and began a strong sucking action. Suddenly he came in slow rhythmic spurts. Some she took in her mouth others she aimed at her face. All the while Nina made low cooing sounds of contentment. When he was finished she rubbed his cock all over her face smearing a slick glaze of semen. Finally she licked every last drop off of it.

"That was a great fuck Nina one of the best in my life. Thank you"

"Well Shane it was the best I ever had. And I also thank you"

Around two o'clock, for the most part, it was over. Most of the girls were either too drunk or too exhausted to do much. Only Naomi, Margot and Andrea were still standing up dancing. At one end of the table three of them were talking while sipping on a last glass of champagne. Alice wondered where they could put it all. Inez and Nadia were stretched out on the floor dead drunk and fast asleep. Nina and Ann were picking up the clothes spread all over the place and tossing them in a box. Most of the items were too wet or soiled to wear. The women would go home naked tonight. Both Pat and Tara were sleeping at the table with their heads down and resting on their arms. Alice was talking to the three men who were now cleaned up and dressed.

When Nina was finished retrieving all the clothes she said to the men, "Well guys the parties over, let's get the show on the road. Have you got their keys?"

"Yes ma'am. "I have my six and so those Shane. "

"Take one down each at a time. We don't want anybody to get hurt this late in the game. Marcel you stand at the top of the stairs and stop anyone from going down alone. Ok?"

"Yes ma'am"

So the two male strippers brought the girls down. Some were only held around the waist with an arm draped over the males shoulder and walked down, but three had to be carried down. On the whole the girls were all nude but they were whisked rapidly into the limos as they came out the door. Finally Marcel descended holding Ann who was also drunk by now. He locked the door and placed Ann in his car. They all left.

It was five o'clock in the morning when Alice got home exhausted but happy.

jbarb
jbarb
12 Followers