A Lady and the Student Ch. 03

Story Info
The Masters House.
4.4k words
4.45
138k
46

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin sat comfortably in an armchair, in the study, contemplating the progress of his new found affluence. The first few tries at hypnosis had been a success, earning a small amount, and stirring the idea of taking advantage of a niche market.

Almost a year ago Marvin worked in a laboratory, where the manager lusted after a secretary, Daisy. She took full advantage of the poor guy, without giving an inch. Marvin bet the nerdy, no hoper of a manager, that hypnosis would get her interested in him.

It all went wrong, when he used too much of a drug they were analyzing in the lab. The drug successfully helped Marvin hypnotize her, only the effect of the suggestions lasted too long. Her mind had become open to suggestion, only it seemed permanent. Next day the lab manager happily paid up.

The nerdy guy was pleased as a man with two dicks. He took the week off, taking Daisy with him. When they returned he looked exhausted from fucking her all week. She too looked happy, as though she had found the perfect man, though of course she had, because Marvin told her so.

After Marvin hypnotized her again, she resigned from the company, and the two of them happily set up home together. After this he decided to experiment. He used smaller amounts of the drug, with less dramatic suggestions and better results. Just little innocent behaviors were programmed into the subjects, helping him discover how to balance the process.

When Marvin was ready to quit the boring laboratory job, he made the manager agree to keep supplying him with the drug. The guy didn't want anyone finding out about the deception, so complied, for a small fee. With a reliable source of the drug, Marvin stepped out into the world, with a business plan.

He hung around hotel bars where high powered businessmen gathered, to moan about their jobs and wives. He soon found a wealthy client. From then on the business prospered and the money flowed in.

From this latest deal he had a tax free percentage of a house, and the recovered investments. The husband was happy, for he had regained his home and wealth; which he had worked hard for over the years. The wife, Margaret was happy, for she no longer had anything in life to worry about.

He told her he would look after her, and would keep the promise. Not exactly how she might have wished, but you can't have everything in life. Although it seemed, he was beginning to afford everything he wanted.

"Not bad for a psychology dropout," Marvin mused. He looked at the gold Rolex and sighed. They hadn't called him for dinner! He just hoped they weren't squabbling over some inanity.

Marvin stood in the kitchen doorway, relieved they were getting on. "So, where's dinner?" he loudly stated.

"Oh! Master! We forgot! Sorry, Master," they chimed in unison.

"We've been so naughty, neglecting our master. We need to be punished. Will you spank us, master?" Barbie asked, with a mischievous look on her face. She was trying to look guilty, as they all were; only the little wiggles of excitement betrayed them.

He folded his arms, putting on a stern expression, without saying anything, keeping them guessing. He watched them shuffle on high heels, trying not to bump into each other. They made their way around the large, pine table. All four of them bent over it, looking over their shoulders, with expressions of glee.

They fluttered their eyelashes at him trying to entice him. Their peachy bottoms, framed by stockings and suspenders, looked enticing enough.

Barbie wore pale blue to match her eyes. Cindy wore pale green to match her hazel eyes, and had chestnut hair. Bubbles had jet black hair, dark alluring eyes and wore black. Her perky personality lightened the ensemble otherwise she would have looked too serious, and sophisticated. Candy of course wore pink.

They all had long hair. Barbie's hair flowed down her back, though usually it was teased up, in a halo of gold, around her head. Cindy's was styled in cute pigtails. Bubbles had hers pined up, showing off a delicate long neck. Candy was still growing hers, though it would soon be long enough for a blonde bimbo.

Marvin ran his finger tips over Barbie's sweet bottom. He slapped it suddenly then teased it with a light touch. Another stinging slap was followed by a feathery touch, to emphasize the sensitivity of reddening cheeks.

She had been a beautiful mature woman, of thirty-two, married to a busy executive. While working hard to build a reputation, he neglected her, and she ended up betraying him, more than once. When a rumor circulated that she had bedded a fellow executive, he exacted his revenge. So here she was, with a new name, and a new personality, living a new life as a truly devoted sex kitten.

Not many slaps would be possible with a bare hand, so he moved on to Cindy. He made a mental note to leave a paddle in the kitchen.

The process was repeated with, Cindy, the errant little bimbo. She was nineteen and cute as a button. The husband married her as a trophy wife. She soon became bored with the affluent life style, having nothing to do all day. She had taken to amusing herself with the hired help, and was caught, in the chauffeur's bed.

Bubbles had been a top saleswoman with an international corporation. She was thirty-three and intelligent, with a gregarious nature. Instead of being satisfied with a generous commission, she decided to play a devious game. She received a large payment, from a rival competitor, by passing on to them a lucrative contract.

If it hadn't nearly broken the division, almost putting out of work so many employees, the CEO might have forgiven her. He couldn't fire her, as she would take invaluable inside information to a rival business. Marvin helped them solve the problem, by turning her into a charming, loyal, dumb bimbo.

"Bubbles, you're not wearing panties," Marvin growled at her.

"Oh! Sorry, master. Bubbly Gum wanted her pussy to be available to master. Sorry, master, Bubbly Gum, hates to disappoint her master," she apologized, with a giggly tone of voice.

He smiled at the way her old personality surfaced occasionally. As a saleswoman she was used to thinking of and using, customer's needs and foibles. This was a mistake though. Her pussy, like the others, was always available to him, covered or not.

"Go to my study and wait for me there, with the paddle in your hands," he ordered. She was the eldest of the four women, who now thought of themselves as silly, dumb girls. This once proud woman was now grateful, to have a master to think for her.

She looked at him with pleading eyes, not daring to speak, knowing she was in trouble. She wistfully looked at the two red asses, bent over the table, thinking she would miss out on having her bottom stroked by master's hand. Instead she would be paddled, and that would sting. She dutifully trotted off on high heels, looking crestfallen for letting her master down.

Candy lay perfectly still, hoping she hadn't done anything wrong. He massaged her bottom, running a fingernail between her cheeks, over her asshole. He slapped her ass then ran a palm over reddening cheeks, imitating a butterfly, lightly fluttering over them. As the newest of his girls she had a lot to learn, before she became a perfect bimbo.

"Now hurry up. I want dinner served and cleared away before my guest arrives," he told them. Giving all three a beaming smile, confirmed he was pleased, leaving them with a sense of well being.

***

"Hi Doc, how are you doing?" Marvin greeted a friend. They settled into plush armchairs, turned toward an ornate fire place. Not that it ever needed lighting, though it was a focal pint of the room.

"How are you're two girls?" Marvin asked.

They had been his receptionist and surgery nurse, before Marvin worked upon them. They still were, though far more than that now. They were sitting contentedly at Doc's feet, giggling when their names were mentioned.

Sugar was his receptionist and a silly little teeny bopper, thanks to Marvin's hypnosis. Spice assisted him in the operating theatre, having been ordered to remember her nursing skills, though nothing else about a previous life. Marvin had crafted her into a pleasing sex kitten.

"Perfect, thank you Marvin," he smiled. "One thing though. Sugar needs a little adjustment," he said, looking concerned.

"This morning a pharmaceutical salesman arrived, and chatted to Sugar, while I was with a patient. After recounting his usual jokes, he figured she was just a dumb slut. He was taking her to lunch, when I saw them crossing the parking lot," he said, shaking his head.

"I see," Marvin said, returning the serious look. The man owed him more free surgery, in return for the job he did on these two girls. The nurse had been especially difficult. The receptionist had been an easy subject, though she was still too easy, by the sound of it.

"I brought her back and sent the sales guy away. When I spanked her, I found she wasn't wearing panties!" he exclaimed.

Marvin was reminded of Bubbles, still waiting for him in the study. This was a different scenario. Sugar had been talked out of her panties, whereas Bubbles had put herself on offer, to please him.

"Well, she's wearing panties now," Marvin said. Sugar was sitting with her knees up showing a prominent camel toe. "I'll find out how it happened, and block that behavior," he assured the Doc.

They looked at Sugar, concerned for her. She looked worried, until they smiled, to reassure her.

Spice was dressed in a body hugging black sheath, which was only just a dress, with nothing on underneath. In the clinic she wore a nurse's uniform. It was low cut, short enough to glimpse black stocking tops, which were held by suspenders. She wore sensible white panties, as she was prone to bending over, before patient's husbands. It was designed to be a distraction, while their wives spent large amounts of money on cosmetic surgery, and it worked well.

"The girls can't think for themselves, they need looking after," Marvin said, while looking the two of them over. He could see how please Doc was, to have such lovely creatures pandering to his whims. He had them move in with him, so no longer paid them a salary, which was an added bonus.

"Yes of course. The precious darlings need taking care of, like adorable little pets," Doc said, while nodding agreement. The two women grinned inanely, burbling happy thanks to their master.

"Are you enjoying your life, with Doc, as you master?" Marvin asked Spice.

"Oh! Yes, sir!" she exclaimed, as though surprised at the question. "I'm too silly to think for myself, I need a master to tell me what to do," she added. She was sitting contentedly, on the floor at Doc's feet. As she fidgeted the black dress had risen up showing off a lot of thigh and a glimpse of her bare pussy.

Marvin smiled at her and turned to Sugar. "How are you, Sugar, enjoying living with your master?" he asked.

"Ooooo! Yes, sir! Master is so wonderful. All these cool clothes and makeup he gives me. Master looks after silly little me so well!" Sugar cooed.

She was a young looking nineteen, so the girly tone of voice with a lisp, suited her. She wore a loose, pleated micro-miniskirt, with a white pair of panties. The blouse was tied under her impressive breasts, hugging them into a deep cleavage. Soft flats and short white socks, complimented the innocent look, and the pleasant smile on her face.

She had been ordered to remember her administration skills and to concentrate more on those mundane tasks, making her a better receptionist. The natural enthusiastic personality still shone through. She would just need some extra instructions, not to so easily get carried away with strangers.

Cindy and Candy walked in with a tray of drinks.

"Is this the new one you were telling me about?" Doc asked.

"This is Candy, say hello to Doctor Forbes," Marvin told her.

"Hi! Err, hello, sir," she stammered. She was obviously nervous before a stranger.

"What do you think?" Marvin asked.

"She has a good strong back. It should support a couple of heavy weights," he opined.

Marvin was amused the way he talked so casually, when away from the clinic. "As large as Cindy?" he asked.

"Why not, her frame could stand it. Larger if you want," he said.

Candy held onto a tray of drinks looking bemused.

"Would you like a pair of breasts, like Cindy, perhaps bigger?" Marvin asked her.

"Wooow! Yes please, master. Big adorable plump breasts, for master to play with! Oh! Yes please, master!" Candy yelped with pleasure.

It was hard to focus on a small doubt that came to mind. An idea surfaced, that she had once been concerned, over looking like a dumb bimbo. It was hard to focus on why, and the fuzzy idea quickly evaporated, as she concentrated on not spilling the drinks. The last thing she wanted was to displease her master, as he might not get the lovely big breasts he had promised.

"What about the lips?" Marvin asked.

"Not so exaggerated as Barbie's. They wouldn't suit her profile," Doc said.

Candy again looked confused, knowing they were talking about her, wondering what they meant.

"Would you like shaped, sensitive lips? Like Cindy and Barbie?" Marvin asked.

"Oh! Master! Scrummy! Candy can't wait to have gorgeous big lips. Can they be just like Cindy's? Can master teach silly little Candy to use them properly? Candy wants luscious, cock-sucking lips for master, please master," she whined.

"Yes, of course, don't worry your silly head. Calm down, before you spill the drinks. Serve them Cindy, before Candy drops them," Marvin said.

The two men watched Cindy's cute ass, as she bent before them, placing drinks on a low table.

Cindy stood waiting quietly and patiently for orders. The bimbo was ready to be sold on. He had a buyer in mind and the price was being negotiated. A couple of days were needed to make the arrangements. He was going to miss her, though there was still a lot to do with Candy, to take his mind off the loss. The other two needed some refinements then they too, would be ready for a new master.

Marvin set a date with Doc, for Candy to be prepared with cosmetic surgery.

Bubbles wouldn't be having a lip job, as he needed her to look sophisticated. The slutty, thick red lips, wouldn't suit the type of buyer he had in mind. Her breasts were enlarged, but not huge like Cindy and Barbie's. Dressed in a business suit she looked refined. With red lipstick and nails, she looked desirable with the possibility of being available, and of course she was, very.

***

In the study Bubbles struggled to hold up the paddle, after waiting for so long.

"Good girl! I'm pleased with my desirable little bimbo," he smiled at her. The once sophisticated woman accepted, what would have been considered, a disgraceful remark. The humiliating compliment was greeted with a warm glow of happiness.

"Bend over the desk. Spread your legs," he told her. "Let's take a look at this other sex hole of yours," he said. Marvin ran a finger over her wet lips. He massaged her bottom and pressed the wet finger over her asshole. It relaxed allowing a finger in.

"I've prepared it just like you said, master. Is master pleased with Bubbly Gum?" she asked. The high class accent contrasted, with the way she referred to herself. She looked like the polished saleswoman she had been, only to talk and think of herself, as a silly little sex kitten.

"Very pleased, Bubbles," he complimented her. She had stretched her asshole with butt plugs, and a dildo, as instructed.

He began to work on her with both hands, one to her pussy, and a finger in her asshole. The heated pleasure was becoming too much. She began to wriggle and writhe on his exploring fingers.

"Master, please!" she implored.

"What does Bubbles want?" he asked.

"Ohhhh! Please, master, let me cum!" she screeched.

"Alright, my little bubbly girl, you deserve a nice big orgasm," he told her.

Bubbles squealed and gyrated around his fingers, pushing back on them, grateful to finally be allowed to cum. Still for a moment, not moving, she began to shiver. The little shuddering movements vibrated her sensitive sex holes upon his fingers, which were still buried in her. Heated sensations reverberated out to the tips of her fingers and toes.

"Ohhhh! Yes! Master! Thank you!" she shouted, with head thrust back. She slumped over the desk, replete, exhausted, satisfied.

Marvin sat at the desk looking at her with a sense of satisfaction. She too would soon be ready for a new master.

"Tell the others to prepare Candy. It's her first night here, so she is to share my bed," he smiled.

"Oh! Master! When are you going to fuck me properly?" she whined.

"Bubbly Gum just lives for the glorious feeling of master fucking her. Master can use all my holes! I've learnt to take cock down my throat for master. I've learnt to grip master's cock tight with my cunt. My little virgin asshole is so tight, just for my master. Please, master!" she pleaded.

Watching this sophisticated businesswoman squirm, rudely referring to her cunt, telling him she was a good fuck, brought on a broad grin across Marvin's face. She looked desperate, badly needing him to use her.

"I know you are very good at fucking. Tonight it's the new girls turn, you all know the routine. From tomorrow you will all teach her the skills she needs, to be a good little fuck. Alright, tomorrow night, it's your turn," he conceded.

Bubbles beamed brightly, from finding she was allowed the honor, of being in her master's bed. She stood before him, straight backed, showing off her long neck, smoothing down the sleek little dress. She couldn't help giggling with joy.

"Run along and get Candy ready," he ordered.

Bubbles hesitated at the door, turning to look at her master. "Will master, fuck my tight, virgin little asshole?" she asked, looking demure, despite the lewdness of the question.

"Be good and I might," he encouraged her. He heard her scurrying off to the kitchen, with a whoop of joy.

He wondered what her previous boss would think, of the once haughty sophisticated saleswoman, if he met her now. She still looked and sounded like a sophisticated lady, though she now thought of herself as an unintelligent sex pet, always ready and eager to be fucked.

***

Candy looked at herself in a large ornate mirror. The others had helped her prepare for her master. She had tried on so many outfits, to look just right for him. Being such a dumb blonde, it was difficult to decide. At last they all agreed on the clothes and makeup.

Candy hesitated for a moment wondering if it was really her standing in this strange bedroom that was supposed to be hers. It was tastefully decorated, and with expensive furniture, yet she felt out of place. She felt nervous, that something wasn't right.

The pink dress covered her small breasts, though the built in support pushed them up, making the most of them. The hem swung around her thighs showing off the stocking tops, with the slightest of movements. She wore nothing underneath, which didn't seem right either.

The slut pink, glossy lipstick, matched her long fingernails and toenails. In the opulent surroundings she felt uncomfortable.

"I look so slutty!" she quietly spoke. For some reason this was all wrong. She was preparing herself for someone she hardly knew. From the way she was dressed, it was obvious what the preparation was all about.

The others clapped their hands with glee. They giggled, telling her she was perfect.

"How slutty I look!" she exclaimed, in dismay. She imagined having huge pillows for breasts, and thick, glossy, cock-sucking lips. She wanted to run away and hide.

"You do! You look like a wonderful, silly slutty bimbo," they chorused. "You look perfect for master! You are so lucky!" they told her, one by one.

12