A Lady in Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you rocked back and forth on my stiff rod, your head thrown back, you moaned, grabbed a hold of my chest, leaned down and put your nipple in my mouth, and came all over me. Your cum ran down my cock covering my balls as my cock exploded filling you with another load of mine. You bucked your hips and stroked up and down on me driving me deep inside of you, sucking me dry with your pussy lips. You collapsed on my chest panting from the strength of your orgasm, still moving back and forth, your body convulsing from the pleasure. I wrapped my arms around you and held you tight as you went through several after shocks of pleasure each time bringing another moan from your lips. Our bodies were wet from the sweat of our exertions and we were both covered with our cum. I held you close and caressed your back, kissing you softly.

“Wow! That was incredible. Are you busy tomorrow night?”

We laughed as we snuggled up together, totally satiated, completely spent, and began to fall asleep in each other’s arms, my cock still inside of you.

“You’re kidding right? This wasn’t your first time.”

“No, I am not kidding you were my first.”

“God, I can’t believe it. Promise me we will never get out of bed.”

You smiled and licked my face biting my chin, squiggled down on my softening cock, purred and feel asleep as I traced my hands over your body feeling your red nightie. I will never forget that night or that red nightie. The night of many firsts.

12