A Lady Named Lynda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobBaker
BobBaker
117 Followers

Lynda's legs stared to wobble like they were made out of rubble, and she grabbed my head for support.

I knew that she was likely to fall right on her ass, so I slipped off the bed, and maneuvered her around so she could sit on the bed, and finally lay back, with her legs hanging over the edge. Then, without teasing or delay, I pulled her panties off and dropped them. Her pussy was clean shaved, and the biggest clit I have ever seen was sticking out a half inch at the top of her slit. It looked delicious, and I wasted no time getting a taste.

Lynda grabbed my head, guiding my mouth where she wanted it to be. "Oh, yeah baby, lick out that pussy! Fuck me with that tongue! You know what I want, sweet baby! Oh my god, what a mouth you have, oh, what a tongue you have! Lick and suck that clit my sweet, sweet man. You are going to love the taste of my cream. Every- body says I taste delicious. Even Susan loves to lick up my juices."

Well, Well, Well, so she is bi, I thought to myself. Interesting, but I will have to look into that later.

Suddenly she was cumming. She sprayed my face with her juices. And she was right, she did taste delicious. Once she started cumming, she didn't stop. I was licking and sucking her in a frenzy, and she just kept on having climax after climax. My face and chest were soaked with her love juice, but still she came. Finally, she collapsed, totally empty, totally spent.

We were both gasping for air. I looked around for something, to clean up my face and chest.

Lynda reaching into the night stand and took out two face towels. Handing me one she used the other to clean away her cum from her pussy and inner thighs.

"Oh Gerry, that was wonderful. I may never let you leave here. I could chain you here to the bed, and use you for my personal love slave." She was smiling from ear to ear, completely satisfied with her newest toy.

I smiled at her comment, but in the back of my mind, I felt just a bit uneasy at the comment. I crawled up the bed next to her body, and lay my head on the pillow beside her, gently kissing her lips, and running my hands over her soft smooth skin.

Her hands were just as busy exploring my body as well. She seemed fascinated with my chest and arm muscles. I guess that is no different from a man loving to touch a woman's breasts. In any case, the feel of her petite hands touching me all over was very stimulating. Her fingers dropped down to my penis and she started stroking the shaft slowly but firmly. "Oh my," she cooed, "you're so big, you could split me wide open. I can't wait to feel you inside of me. First though, I think I want to taste it. I think a man's cum is really yummy. I have always loved the feel of it going down my throat and into my tummy. Wouldn't you like to do a, 69 with me? I can never get enough of a man's tongue on my pussy, either."

She didn't wait for an answer, but scooted down my body, and straddled my head; she lowered herself over my mouth. She gave a squeal of delight, when she felt my tongue lick her clit. Once I was going, she turned back to my cock. With just the tip of her tongue she tried to push it into the pee hole, at the top. The feeling was marvelous. It was like she was using a feather. Now she swirled her tongue around the sensitive head.

I was licking and sucking her clit. Once again it popped out of its nest. I don't think she had been dry all evening, but now her juices were flowing as if I had turned on a tap. She was bouncing on my face, like she was trying to fuck my nose. Both of us were going at it like a couple of porn stars.

Lynda plunged her mouth over and down my penis, like she was trying to pump water out of a well. She was an expert deep throat artist.

I could feel the tip of my cock going deep down the back of her throat. I was going where I had never gone before, and the sensation was marvelous. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out, but I knew I could blow in any second.

Lynda must have sensed that I was getting ready, because she increased the suction and speed of her actions. Her fingers were gently caressing my balls, coaching my cum out. She scraped her teeth over my shaft as she plunged up and down. Not biting, but creating just enough of a sensation that it was becoming too much to hold off any longer.

Suddenly the dam burst, and I exploded into her eager mouth. Instantly her mouth was like a vacuum cleaner. She lifted herself off of my mouth, and turned herself around, so that she could concentrate her efforts on my cock. Like a vampire she was sucking every drop of my cum out of my penis, and into her hungry mouth. I was squirting a huge amount of cum and she didn't miss a drop. To her, it was the nectar of the gods. And she was greedily going after all that I had. Gradually the volume decreased to a trickle, but still she sucked it out of me.

After she had gotten every possible drop, she lifted her mouth up off my cock and looked at me with smoldering eyes, licking off her lips she whispered, "Mmmmmm, essence of man, delicious."

She went back to just licking my penis and balls. I was still hard, and she intended to keep me that way.

After a few minutes she stopped and looked up at me. "I have an idea," she said, "Let me ring for Susan, and have her join us. She is the best little ass licker that I've ever had, and I know she would love to play, too." Lynda picked up the phone beside her bed, and pushed the button that rang the maid's room.

Susan must have picked up right away. Lynda asked her if she would join us in the master bedroom. She took for granted that the answer was "yes." Before she hung up, she told Susan to wear something sexy when she came upstairs. Lynda then hung up the phone and crawled up next to me on the bed. "You will love Susan," she said. "We often play together or share a man or another woman."

I could tell she was excited at the prospect, and anticipation of the sexual thrills to come.

She was kissing me and pressing into my body, when there was a knock at the door. "Come in, Susan," she said, and went back to her kiss.

After we broke the kiss, I looked over at Susan. She was standing quietly beside the bed. Her appearance was enough to give a corpse a hard-on. The only thing she wore was a sheer, purple, set of baby-dolls with black lace trim, and nothing else. Her hair hung loosely around her shoulders, and mid-way down her back. Her breasts stood high and proud, each capped with a stiff nipple that stuck out a half inch from the mounds of flesh.

Lynda looked over at her and said, "Oh, Susan, you look absolutely scrumptious. Wouldn't you join us on the bed? What do you think of my latest lover?"

"He is delightfully handsome, madam," she said. "And so muscular. He looks strong enough to stand up to us all night long."

"Yes, he appears to have a great deal of stamina in that department," Lynda said, "I have already sucked him dry and still he is ready for more." She lifted my still erect penis to emphasize her statement. "Would you like him to lick your pussy and get you off?"

"Oh yes, thank you ,Ma'am. I was hoping you would let him do that."

"That would be fine, Susan, you go right ahead and enjoy yourself. Later though, I want you to lick his asshole, while he is fucking my vagina."

"Oh I love to tongue fuck a man's asshole, almost as much as I love being fucked up my own ass."

Lynda smiled, "Maybe that can be taken care of, too." A plan was forming inside her head as she spoke.

Both of these women were talking about me as if I were not even there. They were discussing doing this to me, or that to me, without so much as a by-your-leave to me. I was not too sure if I liked this style of dominating attitude or not, but I decided to go along, with it, at least for now.

Susan straddled my face and lowered her dripping vagina over my face. I tilted my head back slightly and started licking the soft pink lips.

"Ah," she moaned, and lowered herself just a little more. "Can I suck him just a little, Madam? I promise not to let him cum."

"Well, alright," Lynda replied, "just be very careful. He looks like he is very close, and I don't want him used up before we have finished using him."

Once again, I felt as though I was no more than a sexual toy for these two women, and whether or not I got any pleasure out of it mattered little to them.

Lynda lay beside the two of us, and played with herself, as she watched Susan and me.

After I had brought Susan to several climaxes, Lynda said, "OK, that's enough of that, Susan. Now I want you to really rim out his asshole deep."

I turned onto my tummy, and Susan took a position between my out stretched legs. She placed a pillow under my hips, to raise my butt just a little. Then she pulled my ass cheeks apart, and started licking up and down the crack of my ass.

Lynda was watching the live performance, and fingering herself intensely. She brought herself to climax after climax, watching Susan dip her tongue deep inside of my asshole.

After that, Lynda sat up in bed, and reached into her nightstand drawer, pulling out a strap-on, and a jar of KY jelly. Then she put the strap-on device around her hips, and cinched the belt. She reached into the jar of KY jelly, and spread the gook over the tip of the rubber cock.

I was feeling a minute of panic, because at this point, I wasn't sure if the strap-on was meant for Susan, or for me. I breathed a sigh of relief when she came around behind Susan, and smeared a generous gob of the jelly over Susan's pussy. Then she got up on her knees behind Susan, and pressed forward with the rubber penis. It must have increased her pleasure considerably, because as soon as she was penetrated, she started really licking and sucking at my bum-hole.

I was dizzy with pleasure ,feeling Susan's mouth and tongue push deeper and deeper into me. I was beside myself with pure lust when the tip of her tongue reached my prostate gland. Never in my life has a woman or girl done this for me. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, and Susan reached under me, and forming her fourth finger and thumb into a ring she clamped them tight around the base of my shaft. She stopped and told Lynda that I was ready as I would ever be.

Lynda then tore off the strap-on and lay on her back with her legs spread. "Oh yeah, come to me Gerry, come to me and cum into me!" She stretched her arms out to me in open invitation as I straddled her body.

Susan still held her tight ring around my cock and I pushed my aching hard-on into Lynda's wet vagina. The three of us were in a complete state of animal lust as I started moving in Lynda's pussy.

Susan let go of my cock and she disappeared from my line of vision for a few seconds, then I felt her fingers smearing the jelly into my bum-hole. I was so lost in my own world of pleasure that at first I was only confused about what was about to happen. Lynda's legs wrapped around my own legs and locked me tight. Then she hugged my tightly in her arms, holding me in their grip like a vise. Then finally I felt Susan spread the cheeks of my ass and start to penetrate, not with her tongue or fingers, but with the hard rubber cock.

At first it hurt me, when it pushed into my ass hole. After a while, though, the discomfort was replaced with a deep strange sort of pleasure. I could feel Susan's breasts pushing against my back, and at the same time Lynda's breasts pushing up into my chest.

For the two of them, I was little more than a conduit, to transfer to each their weird lust. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was also enjoying a great amount of pleasure.

The three of us fucked on endlessly. It was amazing, even to me, just how long my strength lasted. Lynda and Susan both climaxed several times, and still I could continue, without slowing down. Finally I climaxed myself, sending what seemed like gallons of cum into Lynda's pussy.

Eventually, the three of us collapsed on the bed, totally satisfied, and completely spent. The satin sheets were soaked with our perspiration and our cum. But for the moment, we were too exhausted to move.

After a few minutes, we caught our breath and disengaged from each other. They each lay with their heads on my chest, cooing to me, "Oh, Gerry, what a wonderful lover you are. We've never had a guy that could last and last like you."

After about a half hour, Lynda raised her head and said, "We are all sticky from making love. Let's go down to the pool and have a midnight swim."

Looking at them both, I said, "But I don't have a bathing suit."

Both women got out of bed and looked down at me, laughing at the stupidity of my last statement. Still laughing, they each grabbed an arm and pulled me out of the bed.

The water was nice and refreshing. I felt like a new man, ready to go all over again, when I came up out of the pool. I walked over and uncovered the Jacuzzi, and climbed, in letting the tiny bubbles and jets massage my body. Lynda told Susan to make us three drinks, and then join us in the whirl pool. Lynda ordered her usual, and I asked for a gin and tonic water. While Lynda climbed into the Jacuzzi, Susan skipped off into the house to make our drinks.

It took Susan several minutes to return, and when she did Lynda asked her what had taken so long.

After serving the drinks, Susan told her that she had also put fresh sheets on the bed.

We sat in the Jacuzzi, enjoying our drinks and the relaxing effect of the bubbling water for over an hour. All this time I was touching, and being touched in the most intimate of places.

In about an hour and a half, we dried off with big thick towels and returned to the bedroom.

I got very little sleep that night, since both women seemed insatiable and wanted to make love all night long.

It was well after first light, when they finally let me sleep, with the both of them holding me in their arms.

It was late in the afternoon when I finally awoke after the most spectacular night of my life.

Both women were gone, so after a few minutes of just laying there enjoying the luxurious comforts of the bed, I reluctantly got up. I put on the bath robe from the night before and went downstairs.

At the bottom of the staircase, I was greeted by Susan. She was back in her maid uniform and greeted me prim and proper. "Good afternoon, sir," she said.

I smiled at her and asked her not to call me sir, since my station in life was no higher than her own.

She told me that calling each other by first names would be fine when it was just the two of us, but anytime that Lynda was present, it would be much better to be formal.

I shrugged and said, "Whatever," and let it drop.

"Would you like something to eat," she asked?

I told her I would love some breakfast, if she would join me.

I followed her into the kitchen, and and helped her set up the breakfast nook in the corner of the room. We enjoyed each other's company, and just chatted through the meal of eggs, bacon, toast, and fresh coffee.

I asked her where Lynda was.

She told me the Lynda had gone into work that morning and was not expected back for a while.

The two of us continued chatting through our second cup of coffee, and enjoyed the afternoon. Nothing sexual, just two friends enjoying each other's company. I found out that she was twenty-three. Two years younger than me. Also, that she was alone in the world, both her parents were deceased, and she had no siblings. Lynda had taken her in, and she was both her employer and her lover. Both women enjoyed men, or other women equally. Susan was both the cook and the maid, as well as any other duties that Lynda requested her to perform, either sexual or straight. In addition to Susan, there was a full time gardener and a stable boy. Both of whom I had not seen so far.

In a few hours Lynda came home.

Susan reverted right back to her subservient role as a maid. She served us drinks, then once again disappeared into another part of the house.

Lynda looked very tired, so I pulled up an hassock under her legs, and massaged her feet.

She was moaning with pleasure, as my hands and fingers slowly took the aches and pains away. "Oh Gerry, what wonderful hands you have," she cooed. "If you keep this up, I will keep you at my beck and call, twenty-four hours a day."

My hands must be doing the right thing by her, because I watched her mood change from very tired to relaxed and purring with delight.

Lynda slowly pulled her skirt up, first exposing her soft creamy thighs, then she continued until her lacy panties were exposed. Her eyes were half closed and her breath was labored. She lifted her hips and pushed the undergarment down to her knees.

I took it from there, and pulled the panties all the way down her legs and dropped them on the floor.

She spread her knees and said, "Send me, baby. Lick and suck the cum right out of my pussy, I need that tongue of yours. Lick my clit right into space." Her hips were swirling before I even touched my mouth to her. I held her steady with my hands as I started do as she demanded. She grabbed my ears painfully, and screamed that I tongue her to climax. I started gobbling her in a frenzy. She was humping into my face. Her need controlled her now. Her fingernails dug deep; she was oblivious to the pain she was causing me. All that mattered to her now was her own selfish needs. This rich spoiled bitch only cared about her own pleasure and whatever effect it had on me was totally inconsequential. I was lapping at her clit with lightning speed and she eased off on the painful grip she had on me. At last, she worked herself into one last giant climax and she screamed out and then collapsed.

I fell away, gasping for breath and lay there, helpless, on the carpet between her legs.

I must have passed out or something because the next thing I became conscious of was Susan with a damp cloth, gently cleaning Lynda's sticky cum off my face. I gazed around but Lynda was gone. I looked at Susan with a question in my eyes.

"She is upstairs changing right now. You relax and try and save your energy, when she gets in this kind of mood, you are going to need every bit of your strength. From the wild look in her eyes, I think we are both in for a rough night. Susan cradled my head on her lap. This gave me the feeling of a small child, being gently comforted by his mother. Susan said that she would try and keep Lynda from doing too much to me, but she was a woman who made her own rules about sex.

I had regained my composure, and Susan helped me up and I had a seat in a nearby chair.

Susan told me that last night Lynda was in one of her more gentle moods where she wanted to be sweet and sexy. Tonight, her mood seemed to be more aggressive and that was when she got off on causing her lovers physical pain. She usually didn't do any permanent damage, just a little slapping around, and maybe some light flogging.

"Well, I'm not going to stand for that," I said, "I'm getting the hell out of here."

"You mean you are going to leave stark naked?" Susan asked.

"Oh yea," I said. "Where are my clothes? I have not seen them since last night."

"That's just it," Susan said. "Lynda has them locked up. She took your robe with her upstairs too. And she has your car keys."

"Don't worry, Gerry, it is mostly just role playing. If you go along with her, everything will be alright. You'll see baby, you may even like it. A lot of men do like being dominated by a forceful woman." While she was talking, Susan started touching me in a very sexual way. I was a little bit bewildered, and I didn't notice the pinprick in my arm, while her fingers probed in the most intimate ways.

When I first became aware, I was in a different room. I was in a large four poster bed with my arms and legs stretched and tied to each post. The room was spinning and everything was just a blur around me. While I was trying to clear my head, I heard a hash voice scream at me.

BobBaker
BobBaker
117 Followers