A Lady Named Lynda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobBaker
BobBaker
117 Followers

"Wake up, wake up, you little shit." I felt a hand slap me across my face. The blow was painful, but it did start to clear my head. Standing over me were two women. Lynda and Susan. Lynda was dressed in a black leather corset. The garment lifted her breasts, but they were fully exposed. She also wore black leather spike heel boots that came to her knees, and long black formal gloves. Like her breasts, Lynda's shaved pussy was also exposed. Again she slapped my face with a stinging blow. She smiled at the trickle of blood that flowed from the corner of my mouth.

Susan,also smiling, stood beside her. She was dressed in a black sheer negligee.

Both women had a cruel smile on their faces as they looked down at my helpless form.

Lynda said to Susan, "Why don't you play with him orally, while I amuse myself in other ways?"

Susan sunk to her knees beside me and took me into her warm moist mouth, sucking and licking me into a frenzy of pleasure.

Lynda walked around to the other side of the bed, and picked up a riding crop from the dresser top. "You know," she told me, "the Marquis De Sade used to have his victims kiss the whip before he started to torture them. Why don't you kiss my whip, before we begin?"

She put the tip of her whip over my lips. I turned my head away, and spit at her.

"Oh my, I think I told you that I always get what I want. So let me put it another way. Right now, you are completely at my mercy. If you fail to do exactly as I tell you, your punishment will go all the harder. So," she screamed, kiss the whip, you little shit, or I'll have you begging to kiss it, before I'm through with you!"

Once more she brought the tip to my lips, and I kissed it. She giggled and raised the whip. Then brought it down hard on my right nipple.

I screamed with the shock of the pain. It was more intense than I thought possible.

At the sound of my scream, Susan sucked my cock with more vigor. I could feel from her actions that she was enjoying my screams of pain, as much as Lynda enjoyed delivering the whip strikes.

Lynda struck me with blow after blow with her riding crop. Gradually the pain stopped being so intense, and the pleasure of my cock being sucked came more to forefront of my feelings.

Susan was a true artist when it came to giving oral pleasure. She could bring me right to the heights of sexual bliss, without ever allowing me to climax. It was the sweetest pleasure/torture I think that I've ever felt.

I was discovering something about my personality I never knew was there: I enjoyed being tortured. I was a masochist. I enjoyed my own pain, and humiliation.

I lost track of how many times Lynda struck me with her whip. Suddenly, she dropped the riding crop, and climbed up on the bed, straddling my face. "SEND ME, BABY!" she demanded. "EAT MY PUSSY LIKE A STARVING PIG, YOU BASTARD!" she screamed. She grabbed my ears pulling my face into her. She started bouncing up and down on my face, impatient for me to start licking her.

I stuck out my tongue and started licking her with long deep strokes. Playing close attention to her clit that was sticking out of her pussy lips a good half inch.

"FASTER," she yelled, "LICK ME FASTER!"

I picked up my pace and moved my tongue as fast as I could across her sensitive clitoris.

"Ah, oh yeah, baby, just like that," she sighed, "just like that, keep it going. Oh God, don't ever stop!"

Susan stopped sucking my penis and moved up behind Lynda's back. She pushed Lynda forward and began licking Lynda's asshole.

Lynda went wild with the double oral assault, and was cooing with pleasure. She started squirting her nectar into my mouth, like someone turned on a tap. I had to swallow just as fast as I could, to keep from drowning. Lynda relaxed her grip on my ears, and I started sucking and licking her clit just as fast as I could. This action sent even more waves of pleasure through Lynda's body.

After she had climaxed four or five times, she called enough, and slid down beside me. While Susan lay on the other side of my still restrained body.

Both women had calmed down, and their hands started to caress all over my body, while at the same time they nuzzled under my chin, and kissed and licked my throat and neck.

I was still hard, and Lynda was stroking my shaft, while Susan tickled my balls.

Lynda told me the two of them had been looking for a handsome young man that enjoyed a little pain along with wild sex.

I told them that it was a side of myself that I never knew existed until this day. I did, for some unknown reason, enjoy the way that both of them had abused me, and the sex was great.

Lynda smiled and pushed in just a little closer to my body. "Oh, I'm so glad that you feel this way, Gerry. You are a very rare find of a man. Most of the men that we have played with, screamed their heads off about it. A couple even tried to complain to the police, not that it did them any good, You see, my family and I own the police in this town."

Lynda turned to Susan and asked her, "Would you like Gerry to lick your pussy to climax?"

Susan squealed with joy, "Oh yes, thank you Ma'am, I was hoping I would get to feel his tongue on me tonight!"

"That will be alright, Susan," Lynda said, "I think I'm going to enjoy seeing him lick your pussy. Then I think I'll fuck his big, hard, cock. That will be later, though. Right now, you ride his tongue."

Susan squealed like a small child given unrestricted access to the cookie jar. She straddled my face ,looking towards my feet, and lowered herself over my mouth. She swayed back and forth happily as my tongue went to work on her pussy.

Lynda looked on, and I could tell from her heavy breathing that she was becoming aroused by the show. She put three fingers in her own pussy, and started grinding her hips against my upper thigh. Lynda continued to masturbate herself in this way until she had climaxed two or three more times.

In the meantime I brought Susan to climax after climax, with my oral skills. Every time Susan peaked, she would give a little squeal of delight, and shower me with her juices. Both women tasted marvelous, so I didn't mind a bit.

After this had gone on for over half an hour, Lynda straddled my hips, and lowered herself onto my long, hard, cock. Her warm wet pussy felt marvelous around my penis and I started humping myself up and into her womb.

All three of us were in a frenzy of lust.

Susan bent forward and took Lynda's nipple into her mouth, and started sucking and licking on it. She reached up and toyed with one nipple, while sucking the other. She kept switching back and forth between each of Lynda's nipples.

Lynda hissed her pleasure at Susan's attentions. Lynda reached out and caressed Susan's nipples as well so that all three of us were giving, and getting, pleasure from each others' attentions.

Laying on my back as it was, I could hold back my climax until each woman was content and, for the moment, satisfied. Then, and only then, did I explode inside of Lynda's pussy, sending what seemed like a gallon of cum up into Lynda's fuck channel.

At last, totally spent, both women rolled off me. They lay there cuddling me for several minutes afterwards. "Oh Gerry, you are a wonderful lover," Susan said, and Lynda agreed. "I hope that you will forgive us for our S&M play earlier," she said.

"Of course I do," I told them both. "At first I wasn't too sure about it, but once I got into it, well, it was the most exciting sex that I have ever tried."

"Oh we are so glad that you feel that way," Lynda said. "You did a great job of giving pleasure, and I hope that it was pleasurable to you as well."

"Oh yes, it was great for me too," I said. "Right now, though, I'm starving. If you expect me to keep this up all night, you will have to feed me, and could you please untie me, I'm starting to get a little cramped like this."

"Oh sure," they said, and started to loosen the ropes that held my arms and legs.

Once I was loose, I rubbed the circulation back into my limbs. "Well, what is for dinner/" I asked.

"I know," said Susan. "Let's order a pizza. I know the delivery guy is really cute, and I can suck him off, and fuck him, right in the den, while the two of you watch."

"That would be heavenly," said Lynda, "I know that you can put on a really exciting sex show when you have a nice young man to play with."

"Well that sounds fine to me," I said. "If we are going to have someone else here though, I'll need my clothEs. I can hardly be sitting here naked when he first comes to the door."

"Yes, you are right," said Lynda, "I think I'd better put on a robe myself; not you though, Susan; if you are the one to seduce this pizza delivery guy, that sheer negligee is just the thing for you to wear."

"Would you mind getting Gerry's clothEs and my black silk robe from my room? In the meantime, I'll order the pizza boy, or I better say that I want a pizza, too, along with the pizza boy," she giggled.

"Oh yes, Ma'am," Susan said, and bounced up off the bed and out the door.

I had to smile at her little-girl attitude and her happy-go-lucky ways.

When Lynda called for the pizza, they said it would be about twenty minutes, and Lynda hung up the phone.

Susan came back with our clothes, and we got dressed, and went downstairs to the den. We were just making small talk to pass the time, but it was obvious to Lynda and I that Susan was bubbling over with anticipation of her plans for this young delivery boy.

After about a twentyfive to thirty minutes, the doorbell rang ,and Susan, after checking herself over in the mirror, answered it. When she opened the door the delivery boy's eyes nearly popped out of his head. He stood there with his mouth open.

"Oh my, you are a cute one," Susan said with a seductive smile. She took him by the arm and led him into the den. She made sure that her large breasts rubbed against his arm while she walking with him.

As soon as they entered the dens Susan said to Lynda, "Isn't he the cutest thing?"

Lynda just nodded her head and licked her lips in a sexy gesture, making it obvious that she was looking straight at his crotch.

"What's your name?" Susan asked, while she continued to press her breast into his upper arm.

He stood there in a daze for a few seconds before answering. "Peter," he said, "my name is Peter."

"And how old are you Peter?" Lynda asked.

"I'm almost twenty," he replied, still in a bit of a confused daze.

He was a couple of inches taller than Susan, and she had to stand on tip-toes to kiss him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lips. While she was locked in the kiss, she reached down and pressed the palm of her soft hand into his crotch and moved it sensually around over his hardening cock.

"Oh God," he gasped, and wrapped his arms around her soft body, pulling her into him.

Susan knew that she had him now. He was like soft clay in the hands of a sculptor. She pressed her hips into his and started moving them in the dance of lust.

Peter's jeans were about two sizes too small, and all three of us could see the clear outline of his growing penis. The poor guy was so bewildered, he didn't know what to do. Sweat was pouring off his forehead, and he looked at Lynda and me watching from the couch. His face was cherry red with embarrassment.

Susan dropped to her knees in front of Peter, and really started to feel him up. Susan reached for his belt and unhitched it. Next she took his zipper and pulled the tab down. She had to really tug at his jeans to get them down as far as his knees, along with his briefs. When Peter's penis came into full view Susan cried with joy, "Look Lynda, how big and thick he is." She moved her head aside so that Lynda would have a clear view.

"Oh my," Lynda said, "he must be over ten inches long, and six to seven inches around. He looks so big, do you think you can get him into your mouth, or that tight little pussy of yours."

"I'm not sure," Susan smiled, "I know that I'm going to really enjoy trying."

"Turn him sideway to us Susan, then we can all enjoy the show," I said.

Susan did as she was asked, even over Peter's protest.

Peter's cock was as straight as an arrow. Susan stretched her lips around the head, and slowly started working it farther in, while she licked and sucked on him. Each time she backed off and plunged forward, she took a little more of him into her mouth, until she worked her way all the way down to the base.

Lynda and I looked on in amazement. Peter's cock was so long and it didn't appear to have any end in it. It would seem logical that every time she went right to the base of his cock, the head would have broken through the back of her skull.

I knew from my own personal experience, that Susan was an expert cock sucker. Lynda was good, but her skill level was nowhere near the level of Susan.

Peter was shaking so bad from his sexual bliss, he had to grab hold of the chair to keep from falling on his face. His head was back, and he was whimpering with pleasures he never knew existed before this.

Susan would hold him right at the very edge of the cliff's edge and never bring him to climax. She looked up into Peter's face watching his eyes flutter and his body shiver from the sweet torture she was putting him through. She loved to control a man in this way. Soon the poor guy would be begging Susan to let him cum.

Both Lynda and I were becoming very aroused watching Susan's exhibition of lust. Lynda unzipped me, and pulled out my cock. It had grown huge again, watching Susan's show. Lynda took me into her wet mouth, She enjoyed the salty taste of both mine and her own cum that was still there, from our intercourse less than an hour earlier. At the same time, we arranged ourselves so that we could both watch Susan sucking Peter off.

Susan really had it going now. She stopped teasing and started sucking Peter in earnest. Now she was through toying with him, She knew Peter had a big load of cum in him and she was determined to get every drop for herself.

Poor Peter grabbed the back of Susan's head and started fucking her mouth in a fury. There was nothing on this earth that was going to stop him now. He didn't care if he killed her. He was ramming his cock down her throat in break-neck speed.

Susan loved every bit of Peter's reaction. She was a woman that loved rough sex and he was giving her just that. Suddenly, she stopped sucking him and spit his cock out of her mouth. She yelled at him, "Wait, I want to feel you inside of my pussy, Stud. Let me lay here on the rug and you can fuck my brains out." Susan fell on her back and pulled up the negligee exposing her dripping pussy. "Here it is, my beautiful young stallion, Ram that cock of yours home. Fuck me long and hard, Stud, or you'll be a gelding by the time you leave this house."

Peter got down between Susan's legs and she guided his cock into her wet pussy. As soon as he was inside of her she wrapped her legs around his thighs and dug her finger nails into his butt cheeks. At first he was moving too slow for her. She dug her nails deeper into his ass, like spurs into a horse',s flanks, and screamed at him. "Faster you son of a bitch, if you want to leave here with your balls still in place!"

Peter responded by picking up his pace. He moved his hips just as fast as he could and pushed deep and hard with each stroke.

"Oh yeah, baby, just like that, fuck the living shit out of me!" Susan was squealing with delight now. She was moving with him stroke for stroke. "You really know how to please a woman now, all you needed was a little inspiration," she laughed.

All the while the two of them were fucking, Lynda and I was busy doing a sixty nine on each other. Lynda was bobbing her head up and down on my cock shaft, while at the same time I was gobbling her like a starving man in the desert. Lynda came twice and I could feel the cum boiling in my ball sack.

Finally Peter and Susan exploded into each other, and now lay exhausted in each other's arms.

Lynda had one final climax and I was not far behind her.

Now all four of us lay on the den carpet gasping for breath. It took us all a little time to regain our composure. Peter was the first to recover; he sat up and started to get his trousers back on. He got up on his feet and while he was still hitching up his belt, he walked to the door.

"Wait, Peter," Susan said. "Wouldn't you like to stay a little longer. I'm sure Lynda wants to get to know you, too."

"I don't think so," he said, "I have to get going."

"Well, why don't you come back later, then?" Susan coached. "It doesn't matter if it is late. We will all be up for hours tonight."

"Well, maybe later," he said, "I got to get back to work." He grabbled the door handle and almost tripped over himself getting out of there. He slammed the door behind him and was gone.

All three of up broke up laughing. "The the poor guy," Lynda snickered, "he probably thinks he was lucky to get away before Susan cut his balls off."

I was still laughing, when I said, "He never even stopped to get the money for his pizza."

"OH" Lynda said, "and I was planning to give him a great tip, too."

"Do you think I should call the pizza place and have him come back for his money?"

"No don't worry about it," Lynda said, " I don't think you could get him back here if you sent a team of horses to drag him back."

"Well," I said, "I'm still starving lets dig into this pizza while it's still warm."

We all grabbed a piece and enjoyed.

***********************

The next morning was Sunday, and I slept late. I was having the strangest dream. I dreamed I was having an orgasm. It was a wonderful warm and wet feeling in my cock. It felt like it was in a vacuum cleaner. Along with the warm and wet feeling, something was sucking on me persistently. Reluctantly my eyes fluttered open. I looked down, and I saw the top of Susan's head bobbing up and down in my lap. I looked over beside me, and Lynda was smiling up at me and her hand was over her pussy masturbating herself while watching Susan.

She spoke up, "You don't have to worry about waking him up now, Susan, he is already wide awake."

"Wow!" I said. "What a beautiful way to wake up, Is there any thing I can do to please you two ladies?"

Susan didn't respond to my question, and just kept right on sucking me off.

Lynda had an idea of her own. "Why don't you bend over here, Gerry, and you can eat my pussy, and then I can lick Susan off. You know, like we did yesterday. That way no one gets left out of the action."

We all did as Lynda suggested, and it didn't take long before we were all enjoying receiving and giving oral sex.

It was not long before the two women had enjoyed several climaxes, and at last, I blasted my cum into Susan's eager mouth.

After we rested a bit, and caught our breath, I asked if we could go out on the patio, and have a dip in the pool.

"Great idea," said Lynda, "lets go."

We got up and headed out to the pool, all three of us still naked.

The water was so nice and cool after our love play in Lynda's bed. We swam around a bit and just enjoyed the warm sunny day.

Both Lynda and Susan had beautiful tans and I noticed that there was no mark on their tanned bodies to indicate they wore bathing suits while out in the sun.

After bathing, and just laying around in the sun for an hour or two, Lynda asked if we would like to take a horse back ride, to exercise the horses.

I reminded Lynda that I had no clothes that were suitable for riding.

"Don't you worry about that," she said, "I keep extra riding clothes for guests in the house."

We all went into the house to change.

Lynda gave me a pair of jeans, boots, and a comfortable shirt, from one of the guest rooms.

BobBaker
BobBaker
117 Followers