A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers

I sensed if left unchecked another needless ramble was unduly marching forth into the conversation so I hushed her lips with my own, pressing softly upon them. I had but a fraction of a second to anticipate her response, and as predicted she kissed me back with her usual sensuous fervour. I didn't let her kiss me for long but instead pulled back and waited for her to catch up. Her confusion was fleeting, and she blushed and laughed in equal measures.

"He doesn't kiss the same now as he did then, Miss," she said, tilting her head to one side slightly. Righting it again she continued to explain. "It's better now; he kisses like he cares for me. Before he was rough and forceful, but now he's kind."

"Show me," I said. "Kiss me first as he was, then kiss me as he is." Kitty hesitated a little. I knew her fear. "Don't worry my dear. Are you not my very own Kitten? Do I not share with you all my secrets?" My assurances brought little nods of her head. "If your fellow was rough with you, then to show me you must be rough also with me."

Boundaries were a fundamental and essential part of the class system, and Kitty well knew her place. In formal circumstances she would not dream of showing the slightest disrespect to her betters and the thought of manhandling a Lady would be as abhorrent to her as the murder of a commoner. But Kitty had been my maid servant ever since both of us could remember. She was the daughter of another young maid, no longer in our employ, and although she would never broach the subject to me I often wondered if she, like myself, ever considered we may very likely share the same father.

In many ways we were of exceptionally similar appearance and had she received an education comparable to my own she could no doubt be passed off as a Lady to each and every squire and suitor who sought to place a band of gold upon the finger of a beautiful and perfect young woman.

However, it mattered not, for Kitty was my servant, and although I cared greatly for her she was by no means irreplaceable. I awaited her assault. I did not wait long. Before her hands took me she bowed slightly, curtseying with her legs, then a moment later I was pushed against the mirrored wall. Regardless how dim and scattered she usually appeared there was an underlying level of intellect within her, and Kitty was well attuned to my moods. She could often perceive within my eyes and voice and mannerisms when my words meant for games to be played, or when those same words meant for her to beware of traps, a trait I found both admirable and annoying in equal measure.

I could not help but laugh as Kitty put on a gruff voice to imitate that of my butler. "Grrr Kitty!" she growled as her right hand slid around to squeeze my defenceless bottom while her left did the same to my breast. "You're so fucking beautiful!" she continued. I squealed and held my hands up to my sides, arching my back out from the mirrored wall. "You and the pretty Lady-Miss. Both gorgeous little girls. If I can't have her I'll just have you. Kiss me, wench!" With that her lips pressed fiercely to mine, forcing them open with her tongue. It swirled around mine with none of the finesse of her usual kisses as her hands squeezed at my breast and bottom.

"Kitty, I want you so much! I wanna finger you 'n fuck you!" she growled. As she spoke words so uncommon to herself she lilted her head this way and that, in a manner which John never did, but I assumed Kitty had to accentuate in some generic way the male persona she was adopting. Suiting action to her words she slid her hand around and pushed it up between my legs. I wriggled and squealed as I imagined she had done, yet contrived to let my legs open enough for her fingers to indeed find their target.

Her tongue insinuated itself once more between my lips. I kissed back as though I were she, murmuring "Oh John!" in a breathless pant. A moment later she grabbed my wrist with her other hand and pressed it between her own legs.

"Feel my cock, girl. Feel how hard you make it. Open your legs 'n I'll put it right up you," she growled as she pressed my hand to her pussy. I wriggled my fingers and stroked as I am sure she had.

It must have been very much like the scene which played out beneath the stairs for Kitty burst out laughing and hugged me as herself again. We were both heightened in our excitement and giggled for very long moments. I took her hands in mine, and we kissed softly, girls once more.

"Oh my! What a fellow he is!" I gasped in pretend shock. "It is no wonder you ran from him that time, my sweet."

"I know, Miss. And what with him getting his big cock out and everything! I did get scared looking at it."

"But now he is... different?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss. very much so. Now he's gentle and kind. And his kisses are loving and passionate." Her eyes went a little dreamy, very sweetly I thought.

"What brought on such a change, I wonder?"

Kitty laughed. I widened my eyes and looked ever the innocent. "You did, Miss!" she said with equally widening eyes and uncontrollable smiles. We laughed together. "You're perfect, Miss. Men love you and obey you. I know it's only you who could change a man like that, and I don't care how you did it, I just love that you did." She kissed me softly. I kissed her back. Our lips pressed and slid as our tongues sensuously enswirled together like erotic dancers in a sensual ballet.

When she looked into my eyes again I softly asked her, "is that how he kisses now?"

Kitty smiled. "Not quite like that, Miss. Not sure I could kiss just like he does. I think you'd have to kiss him yourself to know that." Her coquettish smile conveyed her natural sense of naughtiness.

"I think I would rather like that," I admitted.

"So would I, Miss."

We kissed a little more, petting each other with soft caresses before returning to the bathing tub. We sat a while in the water. Kitty washed my hair, shaved my legs and trimmed and shaved my pussy into the evocative little tuft I like to keep on top. She tended likewise to herself then knelt and asked if I would shave her pussy. I, as always, assented; it was one of the few tasks I did not mind performing for her. She jumped up again and sat on the edge of the tub. After lathering her with cream and carefully shaving around the delicate outer lips of her slit I decided to try out on her a look I had recently considered for myself. Kitty watched open mouthed as I shaved her completely hairless.

"Miss!" She gasped down at herself after I rinsed her off. "I look like a littlun again!" She hopped out of the bath and dashed to the mirrors.

"Oh nonsense, Kitty. With tits like those?" I giggled and stepped out of the bath. Kitty turned back to me.

"Well, I suppose so. I just.. do you think John will like it?"

"Dear girl," I said, stepping to the shower, "all men will like it!" Then I glanced over my shoulder at her and added, "Well, apart from those whose cocks only attain their full state in the presence of boys," then turned back as I laughed.

I turned the shower on and squealed as the cold water splashed from my hands to my breasts. My nipples instantly firmed themselves in defence against this unexpected attack.

"Miss Laura!" Kitty gasped and rushed to me. "You shouldn't be testing the water yourself, you should send me in first!" I enjoyed her turn of phrase, thinking it particularly fitting as she put her hands on my shoulders and slipped around me, then hopped fully into the shower between the twin sprinkles of rain and proceeded to squeal louder and for longer than I had.

I laughed as I watched her hop from foot to foot, giggling and squealing. It looked more fun than it probably was, but all the same I had an overwhelming urge to experience the same torture as she, so hopped in beside her and shivered and shook, squealed and danced in the same manner. Thankfully, though, I did not endure as much as her, for the water soon began to run warm and then hot, so hot in fact I had need for it to be evened out to a wonderfully refreshing lukewarm.

Sometimes I find it tiresome being the daughter of a Parliamentary Lord, always expected to comport myself with a certain public dignity, and find myself in envy of those with a simpler path. Those times are, thankfully, very rare and in the privacy of my own home and the company of my own maid I am free to play as I please, and if I want to giggle and curse and splash and jump and be tickled as much as I tickle and flirt and frolic then I am at my liberty to do so.

I had turned my bottom to Kitty but kept my eyes in hers from over my shoulder. She had posed herself likewise and we rubbed our slippery cheeks together as the shower rain cascaded over our lithe young bodies. Giggling each as much as the other we tried to push one another from the optimum spot beneath the two shower heads. Kitty won as oft as I, and it was only a mutual fit of giggles and the subsequent desire to kiss that brought our play to a pause.

We embraced and kissed passionately. Her leg slipped between mine as mine did hers, our firmly aroused breasts squeezed together and each rubbed her excited pussy on the others thigh as tongues swirled and lips kissed.

We talked of John and of sex, and made mention of the General. I may not have yet seen or experienced the congress of man and woman but I knew the mechanics of the act enough to beguile Kitty with accounts of its sublime pleasure. Sometimes I surprised even myself by my own inventiveness.

I tickled Kitty's fresh, bare pussy. Between gasped accounts of what John would no doubt love to do to us both we swapped delicious kisses. Her hand slid from my breast to my pussy and we petted one another into a heightened state of bliss.

"Wear your little pink maid's dress tonight, dear Kitten," I breathed against her lips as I slid my finger slowly up inside her.

"Oh Miss! his cock will be so hard!" Her finger slid from my clit, replaced by her thumb, down through the curve of my salacious wet slit and up inside me. Her tongue licked across my lips.

"It will lead him, as a strong and ferocious hound leads its master. It will chase your pussy and take no denials this time!" I slid index and second fingers inside her, pressing my hand to her clit. She went on tiptoes as she gasped into my mouth. Her eyes closed once more.

"I won't deny him! Ever!" Her two fingers slipped in and out again and again. The water rained down on our faces and bodies. We slipped and slid together, tingling and panting, rushing towards our shared zenith.

She, as I, was but seconds from orgasm. I chose my moment to perfection. "Oh Kitty! You must tell me all that happens!" I gasped with a hint of sadness in my tone. Her eyes opened sharply.

"Miss, please be there! Oh please! Oh, I'm going to come! Oh!"

"Me too, Kitten!" Our fingers worked intensely. Our lips touched and brushed as we panted our pleasure into each others mouth.

"Please Miss! I know you like him, I know you do! Oh! I'm coming!"

"Oh Kitty! Do you want me to love him with you?"

"Yes, Miss! Yes! Yes! Oh! Yesssss!"

"Ah! Then tonight, oh! Tonight we shall..Yes! Ohhhhhhh!"

We shuddered powerfully together, pressing tightly. Fingers slipped from the pulsing squeeze between each others legs to grip and hold one another. Delicious sensations rushed from me to her and back again as we shared in each others orgasm. Our legs felt weak. We hugged and kissed, panting our breath back. Soon our gasps turned to giggles, and we wriggled and laughed as we stroked each others hair and skin.

It was more than a little wonderful, more than we had yet done and, although it went unsaid, it left us both wanting more. We washed again, and kissed some more, but our skin was beginning to prune and reluctantly I decided it was time to dry and dress.

Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers