A Lady of Thorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers

"Isn’t this what you want?" she asked. It was obvious that this was what she wanted. She was a different person; her eyes had a gleam I had never seen there before. She was more excited than I was.

"Isn't this crazy?" she said, suddenly her old self again. She handed me a pair of leather cuffs. "Can you believe that I even have to use this stuff when I masturbate? No, other wrist."

She held out her hands and showed me how to buckle the cuffs, then she went back to the box and searched for something else.

She came up with a chromed clip which she gave to me. Her hand was shaking.

"Hurry!" she said. She put her hands behind her back.

In a daze I fastened her wrists together, passing the clip through the rings in the cuffs. As soon as I had them together Virginia tugged hard on the cuffs. She had slipped back into her submissive persona.

"Oh yes!" she whispered, remembering how good it felt. "Oh yes!"

She awkwardly got down on her knees in front of me, her head bowed, her fingers clenched into fists behind her.

I had stood by passively throughout this whole thing, as if I were drunk and couldn't understand what was going on, but now as she kneeled at my feet, I felt as though I'd just been injected with pure testosterone. I didn't know what to do first.

I've heard that the hardest maneuver for an army is to have to retreat under enemy fire. Something about seeing an enemy retreating sets off an urge to kill and destroy in a soldier that is almost irresistible, and that retreat can turn into a bloody rout, a slaughter..

Maybe something like that happens sexually too, because seeing Virginia on her knees before me with her hands fastened behind her back, her head down in submission, set off an urge to dominate and take control of her that just shocked me. I'd never experienced anything like it in my life, like a surge of hormones, a rush of power that actually embarrassed me. I felt blood swelling my muscles, my cock seemed to throb and grow, and I tingled from my balls to the pit of my stomach. I felt like I could fuck the world.

I pulled down my zipper and opened my pants. I pushed them and my shorts together down over my hips, then I stood there with my legs spread and my cock standing up.

Virginia looked up at me from under her brows and her eyes were intense, focused. Her mouth was open slightly and she seemed to have the faintest smile on her lips, but I couldn't be sure. That sense of composure and equanimity she had always shown in the shop was definitely gone. She was a totally different person now, waiting at my feet.

The words just came out of my mouth. "Suck me."

I was almost shuddering with excitement as she raised her face and opened her mouth. She rose up on her knees to capture me between her lips, then I pushed my hips forward and she let me slide inside. I closed my eyes at the exquisite wetness and heat of her mouth, and then I felt her start to draw on me, draw me into her mouth.

I groaned and put my hands on her head, tangled my hands in her hair, and that seemed to set her off. She suddenly gulped me down, swallowing, forcing me into her throat as if she couldn’t get enough. She took me down as far as she could, then held me. there, her breath loud through her flared nostrils. The head of my cock his the back of her throat and she forced herself to swallow so that her throat closed on me, giving me the most intense sensations. Then she drew her head back slowly, letting my pole emerge, shiny and covered with saliva and mucus. She waited for a moment, catching her breath, then she swallowed me again, impaling herself on my tool.

All the while her head was turning, twisting, as is she were trying to scratch the back of her throat with me. Her hands tugged and pulled against the bonds. She was not trying to get free: she was feeling how much she was bound and defenseless, and the hotter I became, the harder she worked at the cuffs.

She wasn't going fast enough for me. I grabbed her hair and began to fuck her face, holding her head against me as she groaned in encouragement. I didn't know how this could be the same woman I knew from the front of the shop. There seemed to be no connection. The calm, placid Virginia from the front, this submissive whore in the back.

I couldn't come in her mouth like this. It was all too bizarre. It was all happening too fast. I pulled out of her mouth and stood there holding her away from my dripping cock, breathing hard.

"No." I said. "No not like this."

She looked up at me

"Do me now." she said. "I'll show you what to do. Please! In the box. There's a whip, a crop"

I reached into the box and quickly rummaged around until I found a riding crop. Just the kind I had used on Mandy.

Her eyes lit up and she rose up on her knees..

"Help me." she said. "Put me on the bed!"

I realized that with her arms bound behind her she couldn't get up off her knees, so I took her arm and pulled her over to the bed and she threw her upper body on it, her knees still on the floor.

"My ass." she said. "Hit me on my ass."

My only experience with a whip had been the ill-fated attempt with Mandy. Still, how hard could it be? I raised the crop and rapped it across Virginia's panties.

"Harder!" she said. "Harder! And get rid of these!"

I pulled down her panties and saw the pink mark where I'd hit her. I raised the crop again and brought it down harder this time on her naked flesh. The noise made me wince.

"Harder! Harder!"

I put some strength into it and it sounded like a pistol shot as it cracked across her buttocks. Virginia pushed her face into the bed and yelled with a savagery that stunned me. She wiggled her ass for more.

"Yes! Like that! Just like that!"

I hit her again, then again, and she lifted her face off the bed just long enough to say, "Don't stop! Just like that. Steady,. Keep it steady like that."

I whipped her, maintaining a slow, steady rhythm, aiming my blows up and down the roundness of her buttocks, watching her pretty ass turn redder and redder. I didn't hit her that hard, but again her cries and her gasps soon inflamed me and I had to work to restrain myself. It seemed to be the rhythm that did it, and soon her yelps and grunts fused into one long, steady moan, and she began humping her hips against the daybed, up for the whip, then down into the bed, grinding her pussy hard against it.

She began to pick up the pace and I followed along with her, bringing the crop down whenever she lifted her ass. Her humping became more frantic, her hands twisted in the bonds, her ass clenched tightly as she ground herself into the daybed, and I realized that she was going to come.

"Yes" Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chanted as I whipped her. The pace accelerated, faster and faster. Her ass was red, her face was red, I was seeing everything through a haze of red lust. Her grinding was constant now, hot hungry circles against the edge of the bed. I could see her muscles contract and shake with effort as she reached for her climax.

"Oh God oh God oh God!" she murmured, her ass shaking as her thighs began to quiver. She raised her head, opened her mouth and screamed, her body going rigid as she came, the tendons in her neck standing out, her arms shaking with the strain of the cuffs.

I dropped the whip and fell on top of her in my excitement, took her in my arms as she jerked and trembled through a massive orgasm. The feeling of her body twitching out of control was more than I could stand and I pulled her up onto the daybed, turning her onto her back. I pushed my pants down and kicked off my shoes.

She was still trembling from her orgasm as I took her, her cunt wet and tight. She just grunted softly as I entered, too weak to do anything else, and I lost myself in her, fucking her hard, savagely, on fire for her. She may as well have been unconscious for all the response she gave me, but I didn't care at that point. I felt like I possessed her, owned her. I'd never been so consumed with desire.

Without thinking I grabbed her ass to pull her up against me and I felt her buttocks, hot, striped with welts from the whipping. As soon as I touched her she sobbed in pain and shoved her cunt up hard at me. It was the feel of my hands on her flayed ass that did it; the pain. She went wild, fucking me, snarling and growling. She caught my chest in her teeth and bit me, hard, breaking the skin.

I pulled back but I didn't stop fucking her, driving my prick into her and squeezing her ass. I’d never seen a woman go so delirious for sex, and just when I felt my orgasm start she suddenly snapped tight, going rigid beneath me, and she made the most unearthly groan, a deep, shuddering sound that started in her chest and rose to the top of her head; a sound of total, primal satisfaction.

I couldn't stop. I exploded inside her with a howl of my own. I didn't recognize my voice.

You can't tell about people. You really can't. The most remarkable people turn out to be surprisingly shallow, only obsessed by one little thing that sets them apart from everyone else. Then the person you pass every day, the woman you meet in the shop, turns out to have secrets so deep you can never make out the bottom.

The invisible barrier that had been between us was gone. That insulating cocoon she'd carried around was just burned away in the fire of what we did, and she is now more passionate than any woman I've ever known, so passionate it can sometimes be frightening.

In all the time I've known her now, Virginia has offered no explanation or rationale for the way she is, and after trying to draw her out on my own, after trying to analyze her behavior in some way that makes sense to me, I've given up trying to explain it or understand it at all.

She wears gloves now when she handles roses. She finds her thorns some place else.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers
12