A Lady's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric pulled his hands away quickly. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"

She shook her head violently, her sweat-dampened hair flying back and forth. "No! It feels great! You just touched my clit. Please, keep going."

Now she was the one who was pleading.

"Like this?" He ran his finger so gently across it that it almost felt like nothing was there.

Her hips lurched violently upwards and a moan slipped out of her. "Yessssss!"

He grinned and adjusted his position slightly. "Let's see how you like this then.

His head lowered and she felt his tongue slide from the bottom of her pussy to the top, lingering briefly on her clitoris. It was so amazing she felt tears leaking from the corners of her eyes. Finally, Eric was touching her where she had ached to be touched for so long. His tongue felt like nothing she had ever felt before. It seemed to contour to her every curve perfectly, finding all the special places that could drive her wild.

Quickly, his licks became more vigorous. Beth could scarcely keep her body from flailing about wildly. She placed one of her hands on her chest, trying to keep her heart from bursting right out of her chest. Trying to keep her eyes open was futile so she shut her eyelids and focused entirely on the lightning rod of pleasure that was her pussy.

It felt like forever before she finally came but it was probably only seconds. Eric focused his licking on her clitoris and it was enough to push her over the edge. It was glorious. Her eyes were open but she could only see jumbled, fuzzy images. She was probably squealing with pleasure but had no control over that either. It was as if her brain simply stopped functioning, too occupied with the force of her orgasm to consider anything else. Every pulsating wave that coursed throughout her body felt like the final one but there was always another to follow, causing her to convulse again.

Eric was lying next to her, holding her hand, when her brain managed to get itself back under control. She was still panting heavily and realized that her whole body was covered in sweat. Not very sexy.

"That was...unbelievable," she said when she could finally speak.

He laughed at her and rolled over onto his side, wrapping his arm around her body just under her breasts. He didn't care that she was sweaty. She loved him for that.

"I could tell. Is that what all orgasms are like for you? If so, you're damn lucky."

Beth shook her head and gave a weak laugh. "No. That one was just special. I don't know how anything could top that."

"Give me a few minutes to get ready again and I'll see if I can meet that challenge."

She took hold of his arm and snuggled closer. "I'll hold you to that."

They lay there silently for awhile, both of them naked. Beth slowly felt her body cooling off and her breathing slowing. The fire between her legs had dimmed to a dull roar but never quite went away. It couldn't with Eric holding her so closely, just inches away from her breasts and pussy. Neither of them moved or said a word, just enjoying each other's company.

It was his cock that finally broke the silence. She suddenly felt it poking her in the side and slid her hand down to grip it. "I guess this means you're ready?"

He chuckled, blushing slightly. "I guess so."

"You have a condom, right?"

His face took on a panicked look. He slid off the bed and went to his jeans, pulling out his wallet. A loud sigh of relief came from him as he pulled a slightly creased condom from within. "Got it."

"Bring it here."

He came back to the bed and handed her the condom as he lay back down.

Beth opened the condom and felt a small thrill at what she knew was coming next. She removed it from the wrapper and took a loose grip on Eric's cock. Slowly, she rolled it onto him, even more slowly than she needed to. A small smile creased her face as he moaned with every inch. Teasing him sure was fun.

He looked down at his cock when she had finished and frowned. "Why did you leave that bit on the end?"

"To catch your cum. If I didn't do that, it might break the condom when you orgasm."

He paused in mid-nod. "Wait. How did you know that?"

Beth began to blush. "When my mom gave me "the talk," she also told me how to put on a condom. It must have been important because she wouldn't shut up about it."

He tried to suppress a chuckle but didn't quite manage.

She smacked him in the arm. "I can still change my mind, you know."

His hands went up in an 'I'm sorry!' motion. "How do you want to do this?"

"Hmm..." She considered it for a few moments. "I think the easiest and most comfortable way would be if I lay here on my back but far enough down for my legs to hang off. That way, you can stand at the foot of my bed."

"Okay." He stood and moved into position.

She also moved into position, scooting her butt down until her legs hung off the sides. She grabbed her pillows and placed them under her head. Finally, she spread her legs wide, giving him perfect access to her pussy.

Eric maneuvered his cock head to her entrance. "Are you ready?"

Beth gulped and nodded. She had always heard that the first time could be quite painful but couldn't stand to not know any longer. "Yeah."

His eyebrows rose. "Are you sure? We don't have to do this."

She gave him an annoyed look. "Hurry up and fuck me already."

"Okay." He looked down at their genitalia briefly before seeming to remember something. "Wait, shouldn't we get a towel or something? Aren't you going to bleed?"

She shook her head. "No, I won't. I broke my hymen a few years ago. Not really sure how it happened but I know it isn't there. I shouldn't bleed."

Eric nodded and didn't say another word. He grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy, bumping up against it gently.

She gasped. They were so close to finally losing their virginity. "Make sure to go slow, okay?"

He nodded again. He placed his other hand, the one not on his cock, on her inner thigh to brace himself. When he had lined up his head with her entrance, he started to push it inside as slowly as possible.

It was a strange feeling, a mix between pain and pleasure. Her pussy had never accommodated something so large but it seemed to know what was going on. It craved the cock and it wanted to make room. It was several seconds of gentle pushing before she felt her pussy stretch enough so his head could slip fully inside her. A groan escaped her lips and she wasn't quite sure if it was a good one or a bad one.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She considered this before nodding. The pain was definitely there but, she hoped, it would go away with time. "Keep going."

The next few minutes were an odd torture. Every centimeter Eric pushed inside of her was painful, stretching her body in a way it had never been before. It wasn't until he stopped for a few seconds that the pleasure started to arise, washing away the pain. The throbbing cock inside her brushed beautifully against every nerve in her pussy. And apparently, there were many. The cycle started again as he kept pushing.

Beth fell into herself, trying to focus only on the pleasure and not on the pain. She wanted to cry out a few times but didn't want to scare Eric. A few tears leaked from the corners of her eyes but she quickly wiped them away. He probably noticed but didn't say a word.

She felt a long pause and knew he was all the way inside her. This is when things started to feel right. Finally, her pussy was being pleasured in the way it was designed to be pleasured. Every inch of her insides could feel the warm, pulsating cock. It lovingly embraced it, wrapping it tightly in a velvet wonderland. Any movement of the cock, even small, sent wonderful shivers coursing throughout her body. It felt fantastic and he hadn't even started fucking her yet.

She opened her eyes and found Eric staring into them.

"Does it still hurt?"

"No." She shook her head. "It feels fantastic."

He smiled. "I agree. Are you ready for me to try thrusting now?"

Even with the gravity of the situation, it was hard to suppress a giggle at the word thrusting. "Yes. Start slowly."

Eric pulled his cock out of her slowly but almost entirely. She nearly cried out from the loss of being filled. Her pussy had always been empty but, now that it knew the bliss of a cock filling it, it didn't want anything else. It cried out to be filled again. She hissed with pleasure as he slowly filled it back up by thrusting back inside. A small amount of discomfort remained but she pushed it deep into her mind.

The next several minutes went like this. Eric began to pick up speed with every thrust. The discomfort that plagued the early thrusts was completely gone at this point. Beth made a small noise with every one, unable to help herself. The thousands of nerves that had enjoyed his immobile cock loved this even more. She even started to enjoy the points where she was mostly empty because she knew that a thrust was soon to follow. It didn't feel like any stimulation she had ever had before, not even that one time she had stolen her mother's dildo to try it out. A warm, living cock made all the difference in the world. She was hooked and didn't see how she could go back now.

These thrusts also had the added benefit of being deep enough that Eric's body began to rub up against her clit, sending more intense waves of pleasure coursing throughout her body. It wouldn't take much longer before she went over the edge. Part of her ached for the release that was about to come; the other part of her never wanted it to end.

When it finally did come, it was easily ten times the orgasm from earlier. Her hips bucked wildly, clamping down and bringing Eric's cock with them. Under her eyelids, stars seemed to explode violently in the blackness. Every convulsion of her pussy made her body feel like it was on fire and being electrocuted at the same time. Her mind was going crazy, the most random of thoughts flying around inside. It went on and on, never seeming to stop. Eventually, she was begging it to, not sure if she could handle another wave.

When it finally subsided, she collapsed onto the bed with a sob. The room was filled with the sound of her sucking in great gasps of air and the smell of sex. The entirely of her skin felt like it was radiating heat. Even the small draft of air in the room was enough to make her breasts and pussy tremble from the sensations. Her brain was still a jumbled mess: colors seemed off, the room was spinning, and she couldn't seem to remember how to speak English anymore.

It had felt like it lasted for an hour but it couldn't have been more than a minute. Her eyes came back into focus and she saw Eric slumped over her body, panting heavily. His eyes were glazed over and his breathing was ragged. She realized that he was still inside her pussy but his cock was quickly deflating. It popped out of her and she sighed with the emptiness that followed. It was another minute before he managed to drag himself up and over to the bed, lying next to her.

She found her voice before he did. "Are you alright?"

He nodded and wheezed a couple of times before saying, "Yeah. Just need to catch my breath."

Beth looked down and saw, thankfully, that the condom was still on his cock. It had a large amount of cum in the tip. "You actually came? I didn't even notice."

Eric let out a weak chuckle. "Yeah. Right around the time you did. Your eyes screwed up and you started to almost scream from it. At the same time, your pussy did this amazing squeezing thing and I couldn't hang on any longer."

"So..." She intertwined his arm around his. "...it was as good for you as it was for me?"

"Absolutely. I haven't felt anything like that. Not even when you gave me a blowjob. It was perfect."

"Perfect. A good word." She hesitated before saying the next part but knew it was the right moment. "I love you, Eric."

He was surprised; she could tell. Even still, he replied quickly with, "I love you, Beth."

An awkward silence filled the room afterwards. She broke it by pointing at his cock and saying, "Don't you want to take that off?"

What a stupid thing to say.

He scratched his head. "Yeah, I probably should. What should I do with it?"

"Just throw it into the trashcan over there. I'll take care of it before my parents come home. Oh, and there's tissue there too, if you need to wipe up anything."

She watched as he removed the condom – carefully – and wiped up his cock. It was a bit exciting but she couldn't get horny anymore. That last orgasm had effectively killed her libido...for now.

When he had tossed everything away, he turned back towards her. "It's already 1 o'clock."

"What?" She looked over his shoulder at her alarm clock. The readout did read 1:00. "How did that happen?"

"I don't know. I should probably get going though." He started to get up.

"Wait." She reached out and grabbed his arm. "Stay."

"Is that such a good idea?"

"My parents won't be home until tomorrow night. You'll be out of her by then. Unless, you need to get home?"

He shook his head. "No. My dad won't notice I'm gone. I can stay." He walked to the light switch and turned it off.

Beth smiled as he climbed back into bed. They remained naked, sliding under the covers. The room was hot and smelled of sex but neither of them wanted to be anywhere else at that moment. She snuggled up next to him and closed her eyes. They were out in seconds, holding each other tightly in their arms.

12