A Lady's Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Daydreaming in the back of the cab, B's hand found its way under her dress and between her thighs. She wondered if Maria was going to be into public quickies or whether her cover as personal assistant had to be maintained at all times. Her fingers were contributing to the debate on the side of the quickies proposition when she noticed the cabbie's mirror. His grin said it all. He knew what she was doing. On an impulse – and not the first such impulse, mind you – B moved across the seat so she was no longer behind the driver and spread her knees so he could get a proper view. He tilted the mirror down to take her up on her offer.

"Pity we're on the freeway, huh?" She asked, strumming one lip aside.

"The things you see in this job." The cabbie sounded almost wistful. He knew he wasn't gonna get laid and the only reason he could even take time to look at the pretty girl's snatch was the near stationary traffic on the freeway.

"This just got me a great job." B enjoyed being watched. She could feel her insides beginning to stir as she pulled at her labia under the cabbie's gaze.

"You a hooker?"

"No."

"Ah! Actress."

"No!" B laughed at the rationale. But this was La-la-land and so many girls got their big break in movies on their backs. "I'm gonna be a living sex toy for a woman too rich to use a vibrator."

"Is she old?"

"No. She's really hot. I picked her up in a club. The only down side is I won't be getting any cock for the next year: Not even her husband's."

"You like cock too?" The cabbie's self-interest was palpable. B could see he was massaging the front of his jeans.

"Love it." B used both hands now to hold herself open to the cabbie's gaze. "You don't mind if I get myself off, do you?"

"You go right ahead, Miss. Don't fret about the upholstery." His eyes never moved from her crotch. He was praying the traffic wouldn't thin out before she'd finished.

"Thanks." B's fingers strummed her clit like Hendrix on a guitar, her other hand burying three fingers deep in her pussy, her pinky caressing her ass hole. "It's so much better with an audience." She husked as she frigged herself for all she was worth.

"You should be a porn star."

"Can't. My dad's really into porn. He'd be bound to find out and that would be... ugh!"

"Good point... But damn, Girl, you would be such a star."

"Oooh...oh...Yesss!" B came, not earth shatteringly but it'd do until she could get Maria alone again. She pulled her fingers out and held then up to the Perspex screen so her 'audience' could see them glisten. "Pity about this plastic." She said, seeing the hunger in his expression. Then she licked them clean herself, making a show of that too. She'd enjoyed this journey.

B hit on an idea. She rummaged in her bag for a basic cotton thong and used it to soak up the juices that were still dribbling from her pussy. When it was sodden, she balled up the scrap of cotton and stuffed it into the cash chute by the cabbie's shoulder. "A souvenir." She said as he took them out of his side and pressed them under his nose, inhaling deeply.

"Thanks Miss."

"B. Its short for Bernadette. And when you're jerking off later, think about me on all fours, licking my mistress' pussy and ass hole until she squirts on my face." That should be good for more than one hand job, B thought.

"Thanks B. I'm Tony. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"The pleasure is mutual, Tony." B answered as politely as she could but couldn't keep a straight face. They both burst out laughing.

B's phone interrupted then. It was Maria.

"B. Where are you?"

"In a cab, about ten minutes from the house."

"Good. Just drop your stuff inside the door and come meet me."

"Sure. Where will you be?"

"Robertson Boulevard. Call me when you get to Lisa Kline."

"Sure thing."

"Great. Bye Sweetie."

"Bye." B put the phone back in her bag.

"Tony, it's your lucky day. You just got your return fare."

"It was my lucky day before that." Tony sniffed the thong again and grinned at her in the mirror.

* * * * *

"Maria? I'm outside Lisa Kline." It'd been easy enough to find. B had taken five minutes to freshen up at the house but still hadn't bothered to put on underwear. She'd made sure Tony knew that too – all the way to Robertson.

"Good. We're inside. Second floor."

We? B wondered as she headed for the second floor. She found Maria and two of her friends in the lingerie department. Maria made introductions. B noticed the knowing looks exchanged when she was introduced as Maria's new personal assistant. She got the very strong impression they knew just how personal her assistance was.

"I can't decide between the baby blue and the turquoise." Maria held up two bra and brief sets in gauzily thin silk.

"So don't decide. Buy both." B suggested. She didn't believe for one minute that Maria was on a budget. She also didn't think either colour suited Maria's skin but it wasn't her place to say so.

"See girls?" Maria looked at her friends. "First day on the job and already invaluable." Then to the sales assistant. "I'll take both." Maria handed them over and dismissed the assistant with a gesture, "Thank you B. Shall we go?"

B thought Maria had meant all of them until she'd turned and bid her friends goodbye. At the counter, B wasn't surprised when Maria handed her all the shopping bags to carry. She was an assistant after all.

"You've created a problem." Maria said in a conversational tone as they left the store.

"Problem?"

"Yes Sweetie. Now I don't know which colour I should have you wear tonight. Turquoise or baby blue."

"Oh." So the lingerie was for her. "Well, generally, if my underwear is going to be seen, I leave it at home."

"Really?"

"Really. Like right now, for instance."

"Really?" Maria gave her a saucy look.

"You don't have to take my word for it." B suggested, wondering if she could goad Maria into a little public fun.

"I think I do." Maria looked around at the crowded boulevard. "For the moment."

* * * * *

"So it is true." Maria had pinned B against the front door as soon as it closed and hauled up her dress while kissing her hard. Her hand was buried between B's thighs.

"What can I say? I'm an exhibitionist." B husked. Maria's hand was making her wet and she hoped the damp feeling was mutual.

"I need a shower." Maria let go of B and turned away from her. "Bring the bags upstairs then come and wash me."

"Yes Maria." B responded demurely, recognising the peremptory tone of Maria's inner dominatrix and dropping instantly into submissive mode.

She put the shopping bags in Maria's room, stripped off her dress, kicked her sandals under a chair and hurried into Maria's bathroom. Maria was still fully dressed but the shower was running hot and the mirrors were starting to steam up.

"Undress me please." Maria ordered – politely, but it was still very much an order. B undressed her quickly and waited for her to step into the shower first.

Instead, Maria sat on the toilet and cut loose, peeing unselfconsciously as her new sex toy stood and watched. Finishing, she parted her legs wide and waited until B caught on and reached for the tissue. B gently dabbed at Maria's pussy, figuring it was all part of the mistress and maid routine. Now Maria stepped into the shower and B followed.

Maria stood passive while B soaped and sponged her all over, moving only enough to make B's work possible. When B reached her crotch, Maria moved her feet apart enough to allow B to reach right through. B abandoned the sponge in favour of soapy fingers, working them into every nook and cranny, especially around Maria's anus. When B pushed the tip of a finger gently against the sphincter, Maria relaxed and a faint moan escaped her lips as the soapy intrusion sank into her.

"ATM." She whispered as B's finger pulled back out. B held her gaze, smiling as she lifted the finger to her lips and sucked its tip just as she had done last night. It tasted of soap. She could see the lust in Maria's eyes and just knew that last night's rim job wasn't a one off.

* * * * *

Half an hour later Maria was on her knees on the bed with B's tongue burrowing into her ass and two of B's fingers pumping her pussy, her climax steadily building, when Dominic came in.

"Don't stop." She pleaded as B's head lifted to look at the opening door. "Evening, Dear." She added.

"Good evening. Having fun?" Dominic asked. B was very conscious that she had her ass to him and was dripping wet. She wondered which of them he was lusting after. She could hear the sounds of undressing behind her.

"Lots of fun." Maria purred, managing to hold a conversation despite the delightful distraction of B's tongue and fingers. "B's teaching me some new games."

"I can see." Dominic said. Indeed he could see B's tongue swirling around his wife's butt. He was down to his shorts and his cock was rising. "B. Would you excuse us?" his hand touched her shoulder, gently easing her away from Maria.

Without a word, B got off the bed and went into her own room.

The door wasn't soundproof. B could hear every moan, every sigh as her employers made love on the other side of it. She lay back on her bed and frigged herself as she listened to the sounds of sex. She was seriously aroused anyway: Maria hadn't touched her intimately since the front door and she really needed an orgasm.

Listening and masturbating, she came before either Maria or Dominic, but she didn't stop lashing her clit, hoping for a second climax. She heard Maria wailing in ecstasy as she came, closely followed by Dominic who uttered a leonine roar as he unloaded his balls.

"B!" Maria called out, sounding rather breathless.

"Yes?" B opened the door with unseemly haste and stood looking at them. It was her first chance to see Dominic's body and she was impressed. He clearly worked out and his cock, now resting limply across his thigh, slick with juices, would have easily got him work in the gay porn industry. It wasn't the biggest she'd seen, or even enjoyed – Eric Kruppa still held that honour – but it looked a good runner-up.

"Come and clean me up please." Maria asked rolling onto her back and letting her knees relax sideways. B didn't hesitate. She'd done this once today already and was more than willing to have another mouthful of Dominic's seed. She knelt beside the bed and buried her face between Maria's thighs, lapping hungrily at the mingled male and female juices oozing from Maria's pussy.

"Good girl." Maria crooned. "Lick it all up. Dom likes to watch me being licked out, don't you dear?"

"Very much. It looks like B enjoys her work too." He stroked his stiffening cock as he watched B's tongue work its magic.

"That's enough." Maria pushed B's head away.

B stood up to leave.

"Stay." Maria said. "I want you to watch." Maria reached for Dom's erection, drawing him towards her. As he settled between her thighs, Maria's fingers guided him into her still soaking hole with a sigh.

B stood at the side of the bed and watched Dom's taut buttocks rise and fall as he pounded into his wife. He seemed much more forceful than the first time and Maria squealed with delight as he fucked her hard. B noticed that Maria kept glancing at her, assessing her reaction. Well, she thought, if I'm expected to react, why not? She reached between her own thighs and started to masturbate, shuffling her feet apart to make it easier to delve into her swollen pussy.

Maria smiled at her and reached out a hand, beckoning for her to come nearer. Understanding what Maria wanted, B pulled her fingers from her pussy and offered them for sucking. As soon as she'd lapped all the nectar from B's fingers, Maria turned her face to Dom and kissed him open mouthed.

His first taste of B's sex clearly delighted him and he fucked Maria even harder. B started frigging herself again but this time the couple beat her to the finish line. With cries from both of them, Maria and Dom came together as B watched, lashing her clit and sinking two fingers deep into her own body.

As Dominic rolled off his wife, exhausted, B dropped to her knees expecting to clean Maria again.

"Finish what you were doing first." Maria wanted to see B climax.

B happily complied, lying down when Maria patted the bed beside her. B thought of Tony the taxi driver watching her through the Perspex that afternoon. He could be sniffing her moist thong right now and jerking off thinking of her. Dom was the second man today to see her play with her pussy but he showed less interest in what she was doing than in his wife's reactions to it.

Maria toyed with B's nipples while she watched her masturbate, twisting the rubbery buds gently, coaxing moans of pleasure from B that she smothered with her mouth, kissing B passionately. When B climaxed, crying out in her ecstasy, Maria held her close until she stopped shaking.

"Now you can lick me." Maria said, rolling onto her back. "Don't get up." She stopped B when she tried to get off the bed. "Just turn round so I can return the favour."

"Oh goodie!" B giggled. She swivelled round and swung one knee over Maria, lowering her pussy towards Maria's face just as she started licking at Dominic's second libation. It felt so good to have something more than her own fingers in her pussy. She couldn't see Dominic but he must surely have a great view of both her holes now. How long, she wondered, would he be able to resist: Yes, he'd said B was his wife's toy, not his, but – damn it! – How could he not want to fuck her too? Perhaps, if there were something Maria wasn't into? Anal maybe? She could always offer her ass as an alternative.

She had to stop thinking about Dominic's magnificent meat because Maria's tantalising tongue was getting her close to coming again and Maria's pussy was clean now – at least, it only tasted of pussy. She used a finger to catch a stray drop of Maria's juices that had dribbled down over her anus. B's finger lingered, massaging the drop of cum into the tight hole, easing just the tip of her finger past Maria's sphincter. She hoped Maria would follow her lead.

Maria did. She dipped a finger into B's pussy then teased her ass hole with it before pushing it in to the second knuckle. This wasn't new to her – not like the rimming – fingers had always been fun. It was just that Dom's cock was too damned big to fit comfortably. The one time they'd tried, it had hurt too much and they'd called it off.

B's orgasm was like a freight train, powerful and seemingly never ending as it rattled through her. Her excitement was enhanced by knowing that Dom had a perfect view of what was being done to her. No way was he going to be able to resist.

* * * * *

"So? What turns Dominic on the most? You getting licked out or you going down on another woman?" B asked Maria. Dominic had left early and they were snuggled together, nipple to nipple and cupping each other's slippery crotches after some early morning pussy grinding.

"I think that'd be hard to call. He did really like watching you lick my butt. That's new to us." Maria recalled that her two previous 'toys' hadn't shown any interest in anal sex but they had been strictly lesbian. B was her first bisexual toy.

"Don't you guys ever do anal?" B was genuinely surprised. Most – no, all – the swinging couples she knew had been into anal for years.

"We tried. Dom's just too big."

"Go wash your mouth with soap! There's no such thing as too big." B admonished.

"Too big for my ass."

"He does have a lot to offer a girl." B mused. "But I've had more than that up my ass. It just takes practice – and lube. Lots of lube. Maybe that's something Dominic would like to try. I'd be happy to oblige." B made her pitch.

"Forget it sweetie. You're my toy, not his. And that's his rule, not mine. He just wouldn't. Sorry." And Maria was a little sorry. She'd have liked to see B try to take Dom's dick in her ass.

"Then I should work on getting you more ... accommodating."

"We'll see." Maria dismissed the subject. "Tell me about you."

"What d'you want to know?"

"Anything kinky."

"Like why I don't wear pants?"

"Like why you don't wear pants" Maria settled back to listen.

"That's partly down to my college roomie, Helen. She was really experimental and I guess it was kinda contagious. She invented this game called 'cheerleader fantasy'. We'd go on buses or trains in cheerleader skirts and no pants. We'd take turns finding some lonely guy to sit next to – they had to be older men though. At least old enough to be our fathers - anyway, I'd sit next to some old geezer and wait until I caught him noticing my legs – not long because I'd be making damned sure my thigh kept brushing against him – then, when I had his attention, I'd slide my skirt up and touch myself. You don't score any points unless you have an orgasm so I'd start to masturbate right next to this stranger, making sure he could see what I was doing and smiling encouragement if I could make eye contact. You're not allowed to talk to them so eye contact is important to encourage them. If they touch you on the thigh its extra points and if you can get them to take over and frig you, that's major bonus points.

There's also bonus points for how crowded the bus is so it pays to pick a busy time of day.

Anyway, I got really into letting random strangers get an eyeful, so I stopped wearing pants and started wearing shorter skirts almost all the time."

"You really let strangers touch you here?" Maria plucked at B's pussy lips.

"Oh yeah! The oldest guy must have been about 80. The older ones were always the easiest to score points off but that one guy... not a twitch in the trouser department - Probably couldn't get it up without Viagra... even for a cheerleader – but he knew what to do with his fingers. When I came I had to bite my knuckle to not scream and shout. After I put my skirt back down, he sniffed his fingers and said thank you. A real gentleman."

"You know what? I only came on to you the other night because I'd noticed the missing pants. Now I feel like a dirty old man."

"It's not just old men. I've flashed everyone: young and old, male and female. I like random acts of kinkiness."

"And look what happened last time? You met me."

"Oh, that wasn't the last time."

"When have you had the chance since then?" Maria was incredulous... and curious. This sounded like a good game and she was going to make B play it for her often.

"In the cab that brought me and my things over. The cabbie was nice so I put on a show for him."

"You masturbated in the back of a taxi?"

"We were stuck in traffic... I got bored."

"So you jerked off for the driver?"

"Actually, I jerked off for me. He only got to watch. Oh and I gave him a thong as a souvenir."

"A worn one I hope." Maria was warming to the story. She was beginning to realize how fortunate she'd been to find B.

"Not worn as such but..."

"But what?" Maria tweaked B's labia again. The girl really was dripping now. Just telling these stories was turning her on.

"I stuffed them in me to soak up my juices. Tony – the driver – was very grateful."

"I'm sure." Maria kissed her long and tenderly. "I think I'd like to sit on your face now."

"I think I'd like that too." B rolled onto her back and smiled.

As Maria lowered her groin onto B's mouth, feeling B's tongue lancing out to meet the descending flesh, she reached for B's thighs, gently urging them apart. B, being of the flexible persuasion spread and lifted her legs so far that Maria could hook them under her arms and now had the best view in the house – B's pussy, pink, puffy and pouting and B's tiny ass hole were both as exposed as they possibly could be. As she settled herself on B's face, enjoying the delving agility of her lover's tongue, she wondered if B had been exaggerating about being able to take Dom's cock in her ass. There was one way to find out. She didn't have any lube apart from what was bubbling out of B's pussy but there was plenty of that.