A Lady's Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you met Helen?" Eric noticed her fixation.

"Not yet." Maria dragged her eyes off the wall.

"That's her. I bought an extreme macro lens and needed something to try it on. I had to write some special software to divide the screen into a hundred and sixty nine boxes and illuminate them in sequence with a gap between each illumination. Then, using a projector, I imposed the grid on Helen and focused on each square as it lit up on her skin. It took about a day to set up and fifteen minutes to photograph. The most uncomfortable fifteen minutes of Helen's life – so she says – because to keep her from moving, I strapped her spread legs to a brass bedstead."

"It's amazing." Maria was sincerely impressed.

"And you got to fuck Helen first." B pointed out the obvious to Eric. "That's hardly easier on the poor girl than holding her legs open for a quarter hour."

"Sometime, B, I'm gonna do the same to you and put your pussy on that wall so I can sleep between my two favourite girls every night."

"You'll have to wait a year for that: I'm under an exclusive contract. Not like that whore!" B hooked a thumb at the picture wall.

"We'll see." Eric dismissed the matter and picked up one of his cameras. "On the bed, I think, facing the window. There's good light this morning." He dropped into photographer mode, ignoring the baton-like erection swinging to and fro as he snapped away, getting closer and closer until he was kneeling between Maria's feet, lens only inches from her pussy. "Ok, hold it open for me." He said, casually.

"I'll do that." B volunteered. She spread Maria's labia and pinched her inner lips gently, pulling them apart. After a few clicks of the camera she let go and they started to slowly close, but not so slowly Eric didn't get three perfect shots.

"Does being nervous always make you wet?" Eric asked his subject.

"No." Maria couldn't see him with B in the way but she could feel how close he was to her and it was... disconcerting to be naked with this man.

"Then I'm guessing you're excited, because you're dripping. Lift her knees up, B."

"Why?" Maria asked as she raised her knees and felt B take hold of them.

"Because I want to see if that drip will reach your ass hole." Eric said nonchalantly.

"Oh." Maria felt her face hot. Was she blushing?

"That's it." Eric stood up and put his camera down on the dresser. His erection was even stiffer looking now, pointing jauntily upward as he swung it around. "You can put you legs down again if you want. He looked down as if noticing his erection for the first time. He stroked it casually as he turned back to the girls. "I'll have to find the right flower for you. Your lips are darker than B's. There's a florist in the Village that has a good selection of orchids. I'll pop down there this afternoon."

"Thank you." Maria got off the bed, found a tissue and wiped herself. She would have asked B to do the honours but... not in front of this stranger. She felt she needed her clothes back. Without asking, she walked back to the lobby to retrieve them. B and Eric followed. B noticed Eric admiring Maria's ass as she walked along.

"Forget it Big Boy. Even her husband doesn't go there and he's not packing that." She flicked at his erection.

"Story of my life." Eric observed wistfully. He'd had a hard time losing his cherry because, despite a reputation built on locker room rumours that made hot girls dare each other to date him, Whenever he'd whipped out his schlong, they'd got scared of it. He learned quickly though and started making sure they got their panties off before he unzipped Moby – as the first girl to set eyes on it had dubbed it – He still didn't get laid but at least he was seeing and feeling some of the finest pussy his high school had to offer. It took a year of this before Rosie Boyce finally got his cherry.

Since then, he'd had more luck, but Moby still scared off a lot of girls. And then he'd met Helen and Honey B: The only girls ever to risk anal with him.

"Oh, poor boy. It's a shame to leave you in this state." B stood close enough to press herself against Eric, sandwiching his hard-on between their bare abdomens. "But I must." She hugged him, pressing her cheek against his shoulder.

"B?" Maria was dressed already.

"Yes, Maria?" She turned her face to look at her boss.

"Take the afternoon off. I think you've earned it. I'll expect you for dinner at eight." Maria smiled indulgently at her.

"Are you sure?" B wasn't even sure. Did Maria really mean she could stay here with Eric?

"The way I see it, if I hold you to the exclusivity thing, I'll lose you. You'd just get bored. I think a few little adventures along the way will keep things... interesting. Don't you agree?"

"What? Oh, yes. Absolutely!" B let go of Eric to go and hug Maria. "Thank you." She whispered between kisses.

"Just don't be late for dinner. Goodbye Eric. It was a pleasure to meet you." Maria took another long look at his cock, sighed and said "I can't wait to see how my portrait turns out."

"Bye Maria. It was a pleasure, wasn't it?" He drew B back to him. "And thanks for the lone of your other pussy." He ran his hand over B's mons veneris.

"Enjoy it." Turning, Maria opened the door to let herself out. "Oh, and B?"

"Yes Maria?"

"After Dinner, We shall discuss a suitable punishment for your infidelity." Maria winked and closed the door. She smiled to herself all the way out of the building. Whatever B did to make it up to her, she was sure she'd enjoy it.