A Lakeland Romance

Story Info
Son takes his father as his wife.
4.1k words
4.53
23.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers should be aware that this story involves father-son incest.

***

Leo drove up the hill, keeping the lake on his left. As he rose and the lake sank below him a flash of almost Mediterranean brightness, reflected off the water, blinded him momentarily and he had to swerve to avoid a car, coming in the opposite direction, which was taking the bend before him too fast and too wide. He cursed the driver but soon forgot him as he approached the house and his excitement mounted.

When he had left for his office seven hours ago the source of his excitement had lain, surfeited with passion, on their bed. By now she would have recovered but how would she receive him? He was reminded of Shakespeare's description of Cleopatra,

'Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale

Her infinite variety.'

Perhaps, he thought, if he quoted those lines to her he had better avoid the age part. Then he thought again. He was quite wrong. She gloried in her continuing attraction for him and revelled in the difference in their ages. Although sometimes she pretended to be worried that he might leave her for a younger woman, they both knew that was nonsense. He was bound to her for ever in bonds of love and lust as imperishable as solid gold and as strong as iron.

As he turned into the short drive he saw that she had partly closed the great shutters which hung before their bedroom windows. They looked out over the lake and the light and heat must have become unbearable. He left the car on the forecourt, opened the front door with his key, and entered the hallway.

'Where are you, darling?' he called.

The voice which replied never failed to make his cock start to rise.

'In the bedroom.'

He took the stairs two at a time. The door was open and, as he entered, it took a moment for his eyes to become acclimatised to the shadowiness within. The great shutters allowed only a glimmer of light to filter into the room. A slight breeze moved the gauze curtains which diffused the light even further. Then he saw her.

She lay, naked, except for a pair of flesh-coloured, thigh-high stockings, on the bed, one arm draped over the pillows, so that the upper part of her body was supported by the bed head. His eyes travelled down from the silver-gilt halo of her hair, to those wonderful eyes which were sometimes olive, sometimes dark brown, depending on the light. She had used more eye shadow than usual and her eyes glimmered the deepest of deep browns against a colour like a bruise with a scatter of gold dust on her eyelids. Her lips were scarlet. She smiled. The long, shapely limbs were disposed along the bed, ravishingly beautiful, like white satin with just a sufficient hint of the blood within to rescue them from pallor. Her nipples glowed pink against the white of her delicately rounded breasts and her finger and toe nails were painted gold. Against her long, curved, thigh rested the loveliest cock and small hairless balls, strikingly pink, like exotic flowers, against her pale flesh tones.

Her son caught his breath, entranced.

'Darling, you look amazing,' he said to his father.

'Welcome home, dearest.' His father extended one arm towards him, inviting him to join her on the bed. Leo tore off his clothes and mounted the vision before him.

A few hours later Carla stood on the balcony. She wore a simple, white cotton shift which reached almost to the floor. Leo, her son, stood behind her, in track-suit bottoms and T shirt. His arms were wrapped around her, his hands cradling one of her breasts and her mound. From his six feet two height he looked down at her five feet eight, loving the sight from above of the curve of her breasts, their nipples so apparent through the thin material that he longed to suckle on them. Instead he made do with kissing the top of her head. She nestled into his side.

Leo said, 'I hope you are as happy as I am, sweetheart.'

'Of course I am. What more could a girly father want than to be fucked several times a day by her big, virile son?'

'Sometimes you are such a naughty girl I just need to fuck you again and again to show you who's in charge.'

'I know who's in charge, darling. Your cock is and that's how I like it.'

She laid her hand on the bulge in the front of his track-suit and gave it a little squeeze.

'You heard what I told you,' he said. He leant down and took her ear-lobe between his teeth, then flickered his tongue into the whorls of her ear before biting her neck. His hands roved from her breast to her thighs and whilst one hand grasped her clitie, the other performed a long, slow descent into the valley between her buttocks. She arched her back against him and sighed.

'Fuck daddy, darling,' she whispered.

He led her back into their bedroom. He swept off his clothes and stood before her naked. She took in with never-failing delight his swelling chest with its mat of black hair, the superb arms, the slim hips, the thread of hair running down over his flat stomach to the trimmed bush from which sprang ten inches of man meat and the massive balls, in which he made her favourite food, hanging between his hairy thighs. He was perfect, from the beautifully cut black hair on his head to his shapely feet.

Leo gently pushed his father down to kneel before him. She took his cock into her hands, slid back the foreskin delicately and kissed his piss slit, then she ran her tongue around the edge of his helmet head, before flicking her tongue about the juncture between helmet and column, then licking down, then up, her son's by now rigid pole, and taking the head into her mouth and easing the whole column into her throat.

'Daddy-wife,' murmured Leo. 'I need more.'

He picked her up from the floor, laid her on her back on the bed, pulled her buttocks apart roughly, then thrust his tongue onto her vagina. He grabbed her legs and pushed them high and wide. His fingers opened her pussy lips and then his cock made its triumphal entry to his kingdom. Her velvet chute went into spasm and he slowed his rhythm to let her accommodate his girth, then he started the serous business of impregnating her with his seed. She bucked to meet his thrusts and his cock against her prostate sent her into orgasm. She had no need for him to handle her cock and balls. He now regularly sent her into orgasm from the internal action of his cock. She cried out and he replied with a bellow of release as his baby batter flooded her womb.

***

Seeing him looking at her across the throng of men in the clubroom that first night, Carla had not known who this magnificent young man was, who was so clearly attracted to her, but she felt a sudden, overwhelming desire for him. She had taken him home with her and he had made love to her so comprehensively during that night and the following days she had lost count of how many times his magnificent cock had filled her with his sperm. Very soon she had decided beyond a doubt that she was his woman and he gave her ample proof that, so far as he was concerned, every part of him belonged to her. When he told her, after two full days of fucking, that he was her son, she believed him instantly. He had feared that she would be horrified and would try to end their affair but he was sure enough of his sexual power to believe he could keep her. He was astonished when she delighted in their relationship.

'Darling,' she said. 'Your being my son explains why I identified with you so immediately. It is true that you are a staggeringly attractive man, but if that had been all I should have asked you to take me to a hotel or I should have taken you to one.'

She paused, blushed, then said, 'I have never brought a man home with me before,' and in that moment Leo knew that this wonderful woman was shy and that he was fathoms deep in love with her. Here, in his arms, was the woman with whom he desperately wanted, indeed needed, to spend the rest of his life.

***

In the weeks and months following their first meeting Leo and Carla told each other of their lives. They felt such a powerful sense of kinship between them that at first it seemed odd that they had to tell each other even the most ordinary things about themselves, but soon the process of exploration added to their delight in each other.

Leo already knew from his mother that Carla (then called Carl) and she had met at university, that she had not wanted to marry, at that stage of her life, but had wanted a child. Anne had known that Carl was gay and he said he had no wish to have children but he agreed to be donor. They had graduated; Anne had the baby and she and Carl went their separate ways. Leo inherited his creamy skin and black hair from his mother and seemed to have nothing of his father in him. Some years later Anne had married. Leo's step-father had been a good parent to Leo. He was a successful accountant, living and working in the Lake District, and Leo had entered his firm straight from university when he was twenty-one.

Six years later Anne and her husband, who were keen skiers, were killed in an avalanche in Switzerland. Anne left a letter for Leo in which she told him the full name of his natural father. He already knew the circumstances of his birth. In a mixture of grief for the death of his mother and step-father and curiosity about the man who had provided sperm and then disappeared, Leo set out to trace Carl. The letter told him that Carl was gay and, since Leo himself was gay, it gave him an added incentive, not that he imagined that he and his father might become lovers, but that it would give them something important in common.

In her letter Anne had written that Carl had gone to work for an advertising agency. She gave its name but she had no further information. The agency still existed and was well known. Although Leo's firm had no dealings with them (they worked internationally, whereas Leo's firm was locally based) one of his friends from university worked for the accountancy firm which looked after their affairs. Leo arranged to have a drink with him the next time he was in London. He dropped Carl's name into the conversation by claiming that he had been a friend of his mother's at university and before she died she had said that he was one of the people she regretted having lost sight of. It just occurred to him as they were sitting there, that he might still be with the firm and he ought to tell him that she had died. It sounded a lame explanation, even to Leo, but James seemed to take it at face value. He was clearly delighted to be able to retail a bit of what, to him, was scandalous gossip.

According to James no sooner had Carl entered the agency than he became the lover of the senior partner. He had left the firm and lived as a housewife. When civil partnerships were introduced the two men took advantage of the new law to make their partnership public. Subsequently they married. Sadly, the older man had died a few years later. James had met Carl, now known as Carla, several times, because she had inherited a huge portfolio of the agency's shares from her husband.

James said, 'The first time I met her I was gob-smacked. I'm not gay, but as soon as she walked into the room I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is magnetic and I'm not ashamed to say that my cock went into over-drive. After lunch when we were still sitting round the table I had to keep my table napkin on my lap to hide my hard-on. I mean, damn it, she's a man and she must be well over forty, but you see I'm still referring to her as 'she'. Whatever it is she has, she has it in spades. I'm not surprised the old man was potty about her.'

Apparently, after her husband's death, she had gone off the rails rather. She had taken to picking up men in a well-known and hugely expensive gay private members' club. James gave Leo its name. She was well off and there was no suggestion that she was taking money for her favours. She just seemed to need men.

Leo made it his business to become a member of the club, although to use it often would have been ruinously expensive for him. On his second visit he saw Carla. He was sure it was her even before it was confirmed by the bartender. He saw what James meant. This was a woman any man would kill for. She was not pretty nor, perhaps, conventionally beautiful, but any man seeing her in the distance would want to see more, and near to she took his breath away. She looked entirely feminine and she illuminated any room she was in. Any man sensed that she contained a depth of sexual fire which he longed to awaken. Leo's cock raged in his pants and he could tell from the level of testosterone around him and the way men glanced at her hungrily, then looked away when she didn't acknowledge them, and still they turned their gaze back towards her, drawn to her, however hopelessly, that his was not the only cock needing release. When he not only got into conversation with her, but within minutes was leading her out of the club, he felt that every man in the room was envying him. That night she introduced him to paradise and she acknowledged that he took her to a level of sexual ecstasy which surprised her. They both knew that something very special had happened to them.

Leo phoned work and told them that he was taking two weeks holiday. There was some grumbling about rearranging appointments but he insisted and, as a partner, he had the power to do so. Carla lay on the bed, listening to him. As he spoke she cupped his balls with her hand, whilst she nibbled on his strengthening cock. His need to deal with her probably made him more brusque than he would otherwise have been, but it was clear that she liked his authoritative tone and as soon as he put the phone down he grabbed her hair and forced his cock to the depths of her throat, spilling his seed almost before he was fully in. She thrust his balls upwards and he shot into her again before allowing her to clean off the residue of his sperm from his cock with her tongue.

Days and nights merged as he took her and she serviced him. His cock became the centre of her life and her cunt became the home his cock had always longed for and now possessed. He gained the habit of calling her 'Daddy' whilst fucking her, which, for her, added a delicious frisson to their love-making.

A week after they had become lovers Leo turned to her after a particularly strenuous bout of love-making and, tracing her lips with his finger, he asked, 'Daddy, will you be my wife?'

She looked deep into her son's eyes and said, 'Your daddy's cunt belongs to you so it is only right that the rest of her should belong to you too.'

He had started to turn her over to celebrate by fucking her again when a thought struck him. He paused, holding her leg almost at right angles to her torso, and asked, 'Does that mean "yes"?'

She burst into laughter at the ludicrous position he held her in.

'Of course, my stallion,' she cried, only partly ironically, and with such a wave of affection added to the love they knew they shared, that Leo shouted out in exultation, continued the movement he had begun and impaled her on his cock.

Carla told her son that she and her first husband had led a very private life. They had been sufficient to each other and had few friends and none on regular visiting terms, so she had nothing to tie her to London. Carla sold her house. Leo sold the house he had inherited from his mother and step-father and, together, they bought a lovely house, built in the arts and crafts style for a Manchester businessman of wealth and taste in the late nineteenth century, looking over the lake to the mountains beyond and to the sunset.

Carla chose to do most of the cooking herself. She was a good cook and she liked to be housewife for her man. They dispensed with living-in staff, despite the size of the house, so that they could have complete privacy, for Leo liked to see his wife walking naked about the house or dressed in such revealing garments they stirred his blood. He also relished being able to take her at any time. For her part Carla adored to watch her naked husband going about his everyday business at home, then stealing up on him and moulding his buttocks with her hands or taking his cock into her mouth.

A particular favourite of Leo's was when his wife pushed her balls back into their cavities and confined her cock between her legs with a tight pair of silk panties. Leo loved to follow the curve of her clitie with his fingers, then to kiss the warm silk, then slowly to uncover her treasures and transfer her cocklet and her balls to his mouth in place of the silk, which he folded down into a pretty little bra-like strip, which made her balls stand out for his attention. When her clitie was aroused to its uttermost he would suck her milk into his mouth, before opening her buttocks to give his by now rampant cock access to the source of his greatest delight. Her cunt would recognise her master and give herself up entirely to his needs.

When they started their married life together Leo was twenty-seven, Carla was forty-eight. She made no attempt to hide her age; her hair had started to turn grey, from blond, when she was only thirty but she did not for a moment consider dying it. She was entirely sure of her attractiveness and she knew that her son-husband adored her. Certainly every day he gave her ample proof of his devotion. It was he who was bemused that this goddess had found him worthy to be taken as her lover. He worshipped her and, since his worship consisted of fucking her as often as possible, she was delighted with his adoration. She had taken her first husband's name when they married and now she adopted her new husband's name and became Mrs Leo Armitage in usage, though not in law.

Leo's colleagues, of course, had to be told that he now had a long-term, live-in lover, since, otherwise it would look suspicious when they found out. He told them that he had fallen in love with a widow, rather older than himself. A few eyebrows were raised because the unspoken assumption had been that he was gay. When the word 'widow' was mentioned, the rather supercilious wife of one of Leo's older partners said, 'It'll be money at the back of it,' and when Leo and Carla bought Topcliffe House she was certain that her explanation of the marriage was the right one. Given that Leo never invited any of his colleagues to the house the same lady gleefully maintained to all and sundry that Leo had married a hideous old woman for her cash and one or two people believed her. Several invitations were issued to the couple in the hope that he and his old hag would come and prove the scoffers right but all were refused politely but firmly.

It was unfortunate for the principal scoffer that she, her husband and two of his colleagues and their wives, to whom she had spoken particularly spitefully about the marriage, should choose to dine at the same restaurant where Leo and Carla were celebrating their first anniversary. To get to their table they had to pass the Armitages. Leo saw them and automatically introduced Carla to them. Carla looked ravishing in a dress of such stylish simplicity it could only have come from a major Parisian couturier. The only jewellery she wore was a long rope of superb pearls her first husband had given to her. Her hair and makeup were immaculate. Clearly she was, indeed, rich. But she was so much more.

The clincher for the scoffer's discomfort was Carla's effect on all the men of the party. As they were introduced to her they goggled, their voices went hoarse and each of them felt a tightening in his groin. She turned her astonishing eyes from one to the other and each of them wanted her as he had never wanted any woman before and yet she did nothing to which the slightest exception could be taken. It was as though she had no idea of the effect she had. She was ordinarily polite to them and their wives, but their wives knew instinctively that their husbands would fall down salivating in front of her if she were to crook a finger to them, and they were furious. It knocked on the head any suggestion that Leo had married for money, however rich she was.

12