A Landlord's Rent Ch.03

Story Info
The humiliation & submission of tenant?s sister by the landl
1.7k words
4.02
300.9k
31
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nj13
nj13
54 Followers

The following story is meant to be enjoyed as a part of erotic fiction ONLY. If you are a kind of reader who gets offended by violence against women & does not like non-consensual/ lesbian/ incest erotica, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING STORY. The following story is not meant to advocate violence against woman.

I would love to hear from all of you about any positive/negative comments about this story.

Please email me at the address in my profile or you can send me an anonymous message through the link at the end of the story.

I would suggest that you FIRST read the chapter 1 & 2 of this story for the background info on this saga.

Basically this story is about the exploitation of Jim's family by a landlord for his perverted sexual needs. The landlord, Frank, is just about to hump his helpless sister, Mary as Jim's abused wife, Anna, enters the scene.

****************

Frank was holding the panty clad almost naked Mary from behind holding her hair. Mary was screaming. 'Oh Jesus. Please leave me alone! I can't take this. you are hurting my breasts. For the love of god I beg you please don’t put your hand in my vagina!! Ooooooooh! Nooooo! Mary cried out as Frank’s large fingers violated her ass

Frank was not listening. He was not about to let go of this chance to poke the beautiful dark haired sister of his tenant. He intended to take Mary & wanted her to become his whore for the night. He went even crazier with lust when he saw Anna, his last victim, watching her sister-in-law be molested by him in such a brutal way. As far he was concerned, the best way to humiliate a girl WAS TO TAKE HER IN PRESENCE OF HER LOVED ONES. He remembered with sadistic pleasure the anguished screams of Anna when he was doggy fucking her in the ass, while her husband, Jim, was standing just outside the room. Now he intended to do the same to Mary. He wanted Mary’s sister-in-law to watch her being brutalized & poked. Anna was shocked to see Mary pinned down to the ground. She could see her crying. "Please don't do that to her!" , pleaded Anna. Frank just was not listening. He ripped off Mary’s panties and started to ram his fingers inside her pussy. Mary was writhing and screaming in agony!

"Aaaaaah!! Nooooo! No please don't!!”, Mary begged, “Don't put your fingers in my vagina.. OOOHHH it hurts... oh Jesus . nooooo!!!" Anna rushed to the half naked Mary’s Aid. She started to punch Frank in the back.. "Don’t do this to her, you BRUTE! Get your hands off her!!", screamed Anna. Frank gave Anna a massive slap on the face. "Shut up, YOU CUNT!". He resumed finger fucking Mary's pussy, who was screaming with pain. “If you want your brother to be thrown out of this house & be forced to live on the streets, THEN I WILL LET YOU GO!”, threatened Frank. Mary could not let that happen. She loved her brother too much. After thinking fr a short while, She just nodded her head in approval. She would allow herself to be fucked by the brute. Frank was just filled with crazy lust after getting the approval from the crying girl. Frank ripped off Mary's Top as well. Now Mary was completely naked. Frank just leered after the petite & young taut breasts of Mary. He started to pinch her nipples. He started to suck her left breast while still finger fucking her pussy. "Oooh! yeah baby! (slurp) Oooh your titties taste soo good!!!! " Now, Frank placed his cock near Mary's mouth. "Come on baby! SUCK it good!!" Mary was too scared to say no. She just started t suck the cock. She could taste the pre-cum on the cock. Frank could feel the hot tongue sending waves of pleasure over his whole body. "Ooooh yeah , baby! You are a natural cock sucker! ooh yeah! That hot tongue of yours is soooo nice. mmmmm... aaaaaaah. Hey Anna, come over here!", shouted Frank.

Meanwhile, Anna was bleeding from the mouth. She couldn't do anything but obey his order. She came close to him “take off your clothes” he shouted, Anna moves slow and mechanically as she got undressed. She was now naked like Mary. Frank started to suck her breasts while he was being sucked by Mary. The thought of fucking both the beauties was making him mad with lust & joy...

"Ooooh!Yeah! My darling babies. Make your PAPA happy! Oooh yeah! Keep your tongue working full time on my cock, Mary! Aaaah! Your Breasts taste EVEN BETTER THAN MARY, my dear Anna! ", leered Frank with pleasure. "Come on Mary, put your hands too good use! Fondle Your sister-in-laws hips! Explore her pussy! Come on baby! Do it! ", said Frank. Mary was not responding fast enough to Frank’s suggestions. So he grabbed her hair & gave her a tight slap! "Come on bitch! Do as I say! Fondle Your sister's ass, pussy & her hips.", commanded Frank. Mary had no choice. She started to fondle Anna. She started touching Anna's Pussy. She caressed the voluptuous hips of Anna! She was shocked to realise that she was making Anna moan. "Oh Jesus! Oh God! Don't do that Mary! Please don't do that! It feels soooo ...", Moaned Anna.. Frank could no longer contain himself. He Pushed Anna on the bed. "Now, Mary my dear, Get on top of your sister-in-law! NOW!!", screamed Frank. Mary got on top of her naked sister-in-law. She was feeling sooo weird. She could feel her breasts touching Anna's breasts! She could feel the heat & sweat of Anna’s body! She could feel the hairy bush of Anna's pussy on her thighs! She was shocked at being in such a humiliating position with her sister-in-law. Frank gave her no time to think any further. He immediately got on top of her & started to fondle the bodies of Anna & Mary as if they were some kind of dolls of his. He was crushing both the girl's bodies. He could feel the girls breasts squeezing each other. He could feel the pussies of both the sodomized girls being constantly rubbed against each other. He was kissing, fondling, biting & licking the bodies of the helpless girls. He was licking Mary's neck, squeezing her breasts, rubbing them against the breasts of Anna! He was fondling Anna's Hips & pushing them upwards so that her pussy would rub against the hairy bush of Mary's pussy!! IN SHORT HE WAS IN HEAVEN!! Now all the three of them were wet with sweat. Frank started to insert his cock inside Mary's ASS. "NOOOOO! Please don't do that! It hurts! I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS! Don't PLEASE!”, cried Mary. Frank was beyond listening. Frank agin threatened her with throwing her brother out of the house. Mary was sobbing. She again gave her nod of approval to Frank. He suddenly pushed his cock inside her VIRGINAL ASS and started humping her with quick short strokes. "Oooooooiiiiii! Aaaaaah! Oh JESUS! You BASTARD!! IT HURTS! Get off me! GET OFF ME! I beg You!Oh god! Nooo! Stop it! Your Penis is hurting me! Noooooooooo! It is hurting soooooo much! aaaaah! OH GOD! OH GOD!", screamed Mary in absolutely agony.

Mary was now hugging Anna tightly to reduce the pain she was feeling in her anus. She was holding Anna very tightly! She could feel Anna's hot breath in her neck & ears. "Oh! I am sooo sorry Mary! I wish I could make your pain go away!", said Anna in am anguished voice. She stroked Mary's face & her hair. She kissed her forehead to soothe her while Frank was pounding Mary's ass mercilessly. Strangely enough, Mary was now crying less as a result of Anna's caresses. Frank was going out of his minds as he saw the two girls hug & caress each other as he pounded Mary's ass. He could see Anna unconsciously cross her legs over his hips so that she could hug & hold Anna better. He found it very erotic seeing both the girls behave in such a way! "Oooooh yeah! Oh my darling babies! You make me soo proud! Yeah baby! Why don't you kiss each other? That will lessen the pain! Come on Mary! Kiss your darling sister-in-law! It will take your mind off my cock in your ass!", screamed Frank as he thrust his point home a little further. Mary couldn't believe what she was hearing. But she had no time to think as her mouth was suddenly invaded by Anna's tongue! Mary could feel Anna's hungry tongue explore her mouth. She could feel Anna's hungry tongue on her tongue! She could feel Anna's saliva invade her mouth. Anna was French kissing her sister-in-law without a care in the world!!! She was caressing her hips, her breasts, her face! Mary saw a mixture of shame & tenderness in Anna's eyes! "Oh god! Nooo! What are you doing? You are practically my sister! Noo! Don't do this! This is soo weird! Stop squeezing my breasts! nooo! Stop pinching my nipples!", cried Anna. Frank was now nearing his orgasm. He was biting & licking every part of Mary's body. He was sweating like a pig! "Oh God! I am coming! Dear God! I am Cumming! Aaaaaah! Ooooooh! take my seed in your Ass, You bitch! You DELIGHTFUL CUNT! MY SWEET PRINCESS!! OOOH DADDY IS SO PROUD OF YOU!!!", Frank screamed with pleasure as he unloaded a thick stream of semen inside Mary’s Ass. "Aaaaah! That feels so good! Aaah! Oh Sweet Jesus! ", cried Frank. He gave one last series of strokes & kisses to Mary's defeated & limp body and reluctantly got his limp cock out of Mary's Ass. He licked, caressed Mary's hips, neck & breasts for a few minutes. Then he finally got off her. Mary was crying in agony. She was crying loudly while lying on top of her sister-in-laws body. Anna tried to sooth her by crossing her legs over Mary's waist & soothing & kissing the tormented Girl. She knew exactly how it felt to be fucked in such a humiliating way! She could feel Mary's hot & sweaty body against hers! Mary was clinging to Anna like a baby! Mary kept crying while Anna stroked her tormented sister-in-law to sleep.

"Ooooh! Both of you are such good fucks! I am sooo proud of you girls! You will make fine LOVERS AS WELL AS HOOKERS!", chuckled Frank & went to the bathroom laughing as he pissed. He had the best sex of his life. Blackmailing & Fucking Girls was sooooo fucking erotic & fun!

nj13
nj13
54 Followers