A Last Unveiling Ch. 01

Story Info
Two lonely souls meet.
5.5k words
67.5k
14
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

It was definitely the way she looked. The first time Tim saw Adrianne, he thought it was that tall, slim actress from Meet Joe Black - Claire Something. When she stood, she was tall enough, slender enough, long legged enough, but when she walked toward him, he knew it couldn't possibly be her.

Nobody that beautiful would want to approach an overweight, 42 year old, nearsighted accountant. She smiled at him though, and it was enough to get his prick rising fast.

"May I sit with you?" she asked, and Tim nodded. It was all he could manage. She sat, and then he remembered he should have shot to his feet and pulled her chair out for her, but she didn't look concerned with that. She introduced herself and started asking Tim about himself, and her voice, the low, soft, warm tone of it, captivated his heart.

Her beautiful bare shoulders and the plunging neckline of her short dress captivated other parts of him however! Then she asked if he were married or had a girlfriend and Tim admitted he had neither. No prospects either. He told her no one ever really noticed him, never got close to him and never made him feel as comfortable talking as she did. That last part Tim instantly regretted saying, knowing it sounded foolish. But the girl didn't seem to hear it. She just sat there across the table from him, gazing into his eyes the whole time; a small, subtle smile on her lips. Tim knew that nothing could possibly happen, none of his fondest fantasies at any rate - not even giving her a shoulder massage or foot-rub - but it was nice to actually have someone sitting there, listening to him. But as he gazed back at her his mind did much.

He imagined her topless. Her beautiful face and long neck swept down to her incredible shoulders and then below. Just like that actress, she had small bosoms, very slight - just mounds really - and he liked that. He'd seen earlier that her waist was very narrow, her hips smooth and sexy, but not overly wide. And the slinky dress she had on left nothing to the imagination anyway, as far as overall contour was concerned. He imagined her naked, smiling like she was, warm and friendly like she was, but with her eyes fixed on him and her smile widening as he came out of the shower and approached the bed. He blinked. She had just said something.

"Hm?"

"I asked," Adrianne whispered, leaning forward over the table, "...if you would like to come back to my place...." Tim was instantly depressed. She was nothing but a hooker. Nothing she said, no interest she shown in him, had been genuine. He knew he never had a chance with someone that beautiful, but he could have gone on quite awhile fantasizing if she hadn't popped that one particular question. Wanting suddenly to go some place and cry, he took a breath and popped his own question, just to end things the quicker.

"How much?" he said, smirking, but the girl's eyes widened in surprise. Then the lower lids came up in a pained, hurt expression.

"...I'm not a prostitute." she stated, and started to get up. Tim now wanted his heart to stop so he could die and be done with it.

"I'm," he began. "So terribly sorry! It's just that someone as beautiful as you - how could you be interested in someone ugly like me?" The girl stopped and turned. She was tall and gorgeous, with long legs and a terrific ass. Tim wished he could remember her just that way and not remember everything else that was most likely going to pour out of her mouth - not without justification, of course. Instead the girl turned and sat once more.

"You're not ugly!" she hissed at him, her eyes flickering left and right, conscious of the rest of the people in the crowded bar, but then her smile returned. "I mean I have to say it's a backhanded compliment to be called a professional, but...I live alone like I said. I was alone and felt lonely and stupid and ugly and unwanted, and--"

"--Wait now," Tim interjected. "You - ugly? Are you kidding me? Unwanted? How can you even say such a thing? You're like this incredibly beautiful woman - who looks like that actress What's Her Name - and...how could anyone not want you?" She glanced nervously away, then down, her smile gone.

"I just am." she whispered. "That's the way I feel. But I saw you, and thought you looked friendly and so I came over. I mean, I don't need money that badly, you know? My apartment's not big, but it's neat and clean and nice. And...I just...well, I didn't want to spend tonight alone, is what I guess I'm getting at. And the other thing is, even if you are married or have a girlfriend or whatnot, I don't really care, you know? I mean, I don't expect anyone to want a relationship with me. I just...need to be with someone...."

Tim knew if the conversation went on any longer, he'd spurt in his pants. Just that simple. To hear such soft, earnest, self deprecating words coming from such a beautiful mouth was heartbreaking, but more, it gave him hope that perhaps things might work out. He leaned forward, put his hand lightly on hers, and nodded. Ten minutes later they were leaving the crowded, noisy club together, hailing a cab, and heading back to her place.

That first night Tim got to see just about every part of the girl's body, and every part was as delicious as he'd imagined. She was so silky smooth all over, so curvy - so gorgeous - he nearly ejaculated three times before she had even gotten on the bed with him. Just seeing her undress was excitement enough, especially when she removed her shoes and stockings and then her bra. Her legs, her feet were the kind he dreamed of, in shape and proportion and overall look. And then she was crawling toward him on hands and knees wearing just her G-string and again he thought he was going to burst.

He'd wanted to give her a shoulder massage or a foot rub, but she had denied him that, telling him to just sit and let her do everything. The way she'd said 'everything' had made his dick stick up in his BVDs, but now he didn't have them on and his dick was simply sticking up. He felt a pang of unease; he wished he were better looking; he wished he had a bigger cock; he wished he wasn't so overweight and flabby. But then she was there, sitting on his thigh, long legs wrapped around him, kissing him. And the way she sat, his dick poked right up against the underside of her right thigh. He thought he was going to soak her right then and there, but then she giggled and pushed him back and got off to the side. She went back to kissing him and when she began kissing his chest, he turned and looked at her body.

Her tits were so beautiful. So flat but beautiful and shapely now that she was leaning over him. Her nipples were hard, hard like fingertips, and the rest of her! His eyes ran down her curving side, over her ribs, over her hips. She was kneeling, leaning over to kiss his belly now but the fear of exploding the moment her face got too near his cock was overcome by the interest he had in her legs.

Her thighs were smooth and creamy soft; he found this out by running his hand gently over the one nearest him. But it was firm too. Firm and shapely and smooth. She stopped kissing his ribs and looked back at him, grinning ear to ear. Then she went back to kissing and he went back to looking and touching.

Her calf was the same. Long and beautiful and silken. Her ankle was narrow and the foot attached was so gorgeous he had instant thoughts about simply putting his dick on it and rubbing back and forth on top of it until he came. He'd dreamed of something like that, imagined and fantasized about it for years, and now...it might just happen. But now the girl's soft, kissing lips were down past his navel and Tim knew he was going to spurt prematurely and ruin everything. Things always got ruined that way - if they ever got that far. Twice it had gone off unexpectedly and the girl he'd been with had chuckled sarcastically and gotten up, gotten dressed, and left. But this girl suddenly lifted up, moved down, and then bent over again to kiss his thighs! It was as if she knew! Tim breathed a sigh of relief but his eyes now welcomed a sight of a slightly turned-away Adrianne; an angle which allowed a partial view of her lovely ass - and the bottoms of her feet!

Staring, he could not help but smile. Her feet looked soft and sexy; no tough skin or thick calluses. He reached out but couldn't quite touch them, and so satisfied himself with just looking.

It was nearly enough.

But then her lips brushed down over his ankle, his right one as she was on his right side, and then touched his instep. He thought he was going to spurt straight up in the air - perhaps leaving a wet mark on her ceiling from the expected force of it - and quickly tried to move his foot away. Her hands caught it and held it down, and she continued silently licking and kissing his foot until Tim had to sit up.

"I'm going to come into thin air if you keep that up," he said softly, and she stopped and looked back at him. Now that he was sitting he could see her back and shoulders as well as her hips and ass and soles, and for a moment he decided he could look at that particular combination of things for the next ten years. She smiled back at him over her shoulder.

"Sorry," she said. "I...just got carried away. But if you did come, it wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

"But then I wouldn't be able to please you," Tim argued.

"You've already pleased me," she said, and Tim also decided that he could very easily fall in love with her. Then she turned her head, opened her mouth and pursed her lips down around his great toe. Tim fell back gasping. He put a forearm over his eyes. He opened his mouth wide and gasped again. His heart raced, his dick throbbed, and then the girl, the wonderful, beautiful lookalike to that actress, went to his second toe, then the third and fourth and fifth, and then went to his other foot and started doing the same thing! It was pure torture, but Tim loved it. The hardest part was just laying still and not doing anything, but finally he lost that battle, reached out, grabbed Adrianne's left foot and hauled it toward him. He heard her giggling, cursing, felt her trying to pull away, but then he got her own great toe in his mouth and sucked it, and she made a happy squeaking sound, gasped, and then moaned softly. It was the kind of sound that drove Tim crazy, and so he, now with the advantage of a more or less shivering, compliant girl, rolled over, got his feet out of her reach and started to work on hers, intending to pay her back fully. He wanted to see how she liked being brought to the verge of orgasm with all this foot-stuff, or at the very least to see if girls were even able to get that far.

None of his other attempted relationships had ever gotten that far. As he licked the inside of Adrianne's right foot, he recalled a blonde he'd found himself in bed with a year or two ago. She'd had such pretty feet, really sexy and shapely, and he'd started kissing them and licking them and she'd giggled and laughed and gotten out of the mood. She'd called him a weirdo and left, and though he almost never saw her at work and quite hated her in a way, he had masturbated almost every night while thinking about those feet of hers and what he'd done to them.

But these feet were far more fetching, more alluring, way more appealing. They even smelled nice. Something sweet and flowery. He wondered if this girl had sprayed some lovely bodyspray all over her when she'd been getting ready to go to the club where they'd met, and even the thought of her standing naked, spritzing herself - her feet especially! - made his erection flex. The question really was, what sort of woman put perfume on her feet knowing that no one would smell them? The fact that there was a wonderful scent there meant she had thought about, or hoped for, someone doing this exact thing to her!

And that made him smile around the toe he happened to be sucking on at the time!

Adrianne squirmed, gasped, moaned. She seemed lost in her own world of erotic tension and release and Tim was happy to be a part of it. But he wasn't through experimenting. After half an hour of giving both of the girl's feet a complete tongue bath, he began licking her ankles and then her shins and calves and then her knees - front and back - then her thighs. The way the girl squirmed and moaned was the most arousing thing Tim had ever experienced in his life; no woman had ever responded to his touch this way - quite the opposite in fact. But this one seemed to love everything he did!

Then the moment of truth arrived. He wondered if it would be too forward of him to simply pull her sexy G-string down and bury his face in her snatch, or if asking permission would ruin the mood she was obviously in. He wanted to eat her - more than he'd ever wanted anything - but...how to get started? That was when Adrianne's thumbs came down and slipped under the filament which held the front and back panels of the G-string together. She looked about ready to shove them down in complete and total submission to the anguish she so obviously felt, but then she stopped and raised her head.

"God, what am I doing?" she asked herself. Tim looked up from where he still had his lips planted on her smooth left thigh. He raised his eyebrows at her. "No, I'm so sorry, Timmy," she said to him. "I have...I've got a yeast infection...it'll be gone pretty soon because my doctor gave me some medications, but...I can't let you eat me or anything...you shouldn't even get any on your fingers...." Her face was a portrait of ultimate frustration, but Tim only smiled at her.

"Just lay back sweetness," he cooed at her, and her expression suddenly warmed. She looked surprised that a man would be so understanding.

"Really?" she asked, and Tim nodded. She smiled happily and lay back again and Tim went on kissing her, avoiding her crotch completely, and by the time he was dabbing his tongue into her sexy navel, she was in a state of total ecstasy again; writhing, gasping, legs scissoring in and out. She looked about ready to explode and Tim promised himself that he would be the one to make that explosion happen.

He licked and kissed every inch of the girl's body, even stopping before he got to her tits to roll her over and work his way up the backs of her legs, bypassing her ass, and then up her spine. She was so close to the edge that by the time his kisses reached the nape of her neck, she was breathing so hard and so fast it was as if she'd just run a couple of miles. Then he rolled her over again and went to work on her tits. He licked and kissed them and her arms slid back behind her head. He licked her smooth armpits and she arched up, nipples extended, and then he sucked those taut little points and she shivered, gasped, and shook all over. She made gagging, desperate sounds, saying she was coming, and Tim felt overjoyed with what he was doing. She twitched and jerked several more times, breathing so deeply Tim wanted to go back and trace each rib with his tongue, and then she lapsed into a quivering, semiconscious state, murmuring things to herself as her body continued to twitch. Tim finally sat back, enjoying the sight, loving the end result of his work. He had totally and utterly satisfied a woman so beautiful, the thought of ever actually even meeting one such as this had never honestly entered his fondest fantasy, and yet, there she was, the spitting image of that actress, laying there squirming in total contentment from what he'd done to her. He thought to masturbate right then and there - things could not possible have gotten any better. He looked down in his lap.

His thing as so hard it was beet red. Veins were prominent. Pre-cum ran down from the uncircumcised head like a river, making his scrotum glossy. He wondered idly if this same part of him would ever find its way into this gorgeous girl's anatomy and then shrugged: it didn't matter. Not when he'd been able to bring her to this point. He looked up at her; she was still breathing hard, nipples still jutting, sweat making her body shimmer slightly. He'd done it - made love to a girl and totally satisfied her, not even spurting off too soon and wrecking things. She'd enjoyed everything he'd done, even those things considered 'weird' by others. He smiled and looked down at his erection again, reached for it, but then felt the bed move and suddenly found an eagerly nodding head in his lap and his cock completely engulfed in Adrianne's hot, wet mouth. Still on his knees, Tim leaned back and looked down at the rapidly rising and falling head of the girl, felt her tight lips around his rigid pole and felt what had always been his nemesis - ejaculation - rising up and up to the front, literally. Things were about to go beyond the point of no return when the mouth lifted off. He sucked in his belly to see; Adrianne was looking up at him, smiling; his wavering hard-on right between her eyes. Then she licked it, her tongue running up from the base to the tip on the underside. Tim almost spurt again, but she stopped after three such strokes. She took a deep breath and sighed contentedly, Tim did the same, grateful for the pause, but then, without warning, the girl took his cock all the way in her mouth again and started sucking up and down eagerly!

Tim lay back. He couldn't watch. It was far too erotic to watch those beautiful lips all puckered up like that, but even harder to watch knowing it was his own dick they were puckered up around! The feeling was incredible, and moments later he was right at the verge again. And again, the girl stopped to give him a rest.

"...you're so beautifully hard!" she whispered intently, grinning past his own dick at him. He smiled back, and lay his head down again. She was a demon, he was thinking now, sent to torture him; to bring him just to the edge of orgasm and then deny it to him, giving him a smile instead. But then she was licking the underside of his cock, and then running her tongue lower, down over his cringing balls and then only halfway up the shaft. Then she was licking only his balls, and then her tongue began concentrating on only the two or three inch area behind his balls, where a pussy would be, had he had one!

The feeling of overflowing, of shooting up, of gushing through barriers began in his deepest place and started to rush up and out. She kept licking him there, licking his pseudo-pussy, and then it happened: without anything actually in contact with his flexing dick, he came. He felt the first spurt as a prickling pain almost, such was the force of the ejaculation - and the endless time since the last. Then his cock was undulating, spitting out everything it had, while the girl kept her head down, eagerly tonguing that same, featureless spot between his thighs. She went on until Tim was nearly spent, and then stopped, caught his cock in her mouth and sucked up and down on it for the remainder of the climax, swallowing his jiz, sucking more out, and using her lips to squeeze and coax. When it was done he could barely move, such was the completeness of his pleasure.

Tim fell asleep afterwards, not realizing it at the time, but he awoke with a warm body next to him under the covers. In a moment he realized he was not in his own bed, remembered the girl, the face, the tongue and toes - everything. He stirred and she turned over and smiled at him as her eyes opened sleepily. She sat up and yawned, stretched, and gave Tim good reason for a morning erection - in the morning light she was even more beautiful than ever, even with pillow imprints in her cheek, her hair tangled and her makeup off. He kissed her on the mouth and she responded, and a moment later his hard-on was safely in her right hand, being jerked off.

He wondered, as he was made to lay back, if he really wanted a girl to jerk him off. She was sitting cross-legged facing his side, leaning over and staring at what she was doing - and looking so happy about it he didn't want to disturb her - but he...wished there were some other way for him to come. He thought of fucking her in her ass, but didn't know if she would like it. Not every girl did. He thought of her hot mouth again and knew it wouldn't be bad to orgasm first thing in the morning in such a lovely mouth.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
12