A Last Unveiling Ch. 02

Story Info
And yet he still looked at her.
4.7k words
46.8k
13
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
408 Followers

And yet he still looked at her. The reality of her sitting there, wearing nothing but her G-string, could still not make him believe that she was anything more than a dream. She had dialed the lights down low so there was a slight dreamlike quality to everything, but even so - how could he be this fortunate? His eyes wandered down her leg, her ankle, lingered on her foot, and then watched as she, realizing where he was looking, raised that foot off the floor and brought it into reach of his hands. She brushed her toes against his thigh, and Tim snatched her foot up in his hands and feasted on it. Adrianne giggled at first, a short burst of happiness and surprise, and then she leaned back against her arm of the sofa and held her leg up. She began squirming - it only inspired Tim. He began sucking her toes one at a time, pursing his lips tight as her lips had been tight around his dick the previous time, and he thought her response was the same.

Then it was on to her other foot, and when he was done with that, he leaned over and began kissing and touching and licking her shins and then knees and thighs. He wished again that she was over her infection so he could taste her between her legs; the last secret hidden by that skimpy little triangle of cloth. He kissed up her inner thighs and decided that he would pull her G-string down this time; not to actually eat her pussy, but just to look at it. But in that same instant her left hand came down and covered her crotch, pressing down, pushing. Her pelvis started lifting and undulating and Tim decided that maybe an upclose view of the girl masturbating would be worth the wait. He kissed her thighs and watched, and then noticed that her chest was heaving, lifting, arching and he got off the soft onto his knees and moved sideways to sample whatever else of her not still off limits.

Adrianne's left hand remained over her crotch but her right arm now came up, cocking behind her head. Tim ran his tongue over her smooth, sweet smelling underarm and she gasped. He watched her nipples crinkle up harder than they already were and turned and began sucking them, first the right - nearest him as she lay lengthwise on the sofa - then the left. Her whole body was moving, her legs spreading and closing anxiously, her feet pointing and toes spreading, her hips twisting and turning, and all the while, her left hand pushing and pressing on her crotch. Then her mouth was open, gasping. Her tongue was out. Tim went to her, sucking her tongue between his greedy lips, his own lips smearing against hers now. The kiss lingered until he could no longer breathe, but then a hand captured his erection and began instantly jerking on it. It made him gasp, at least giving him one lungful of air before anything else happened. He looked down, adored the sight of her pale hand on his dark red shaft, then went back to kissing and licking her nipples. He wanted to fuck her. He didn't care where any longer. He loved the careful but eager way she was masturbating him but wanted more.

Much more.

He sat back on his heels to catch his breath, her hand sliding helplessly off his dick. His heart was racing, his breath still fast and excited, but the view of her, still squirming in erotic agony didn't help his heart rate. He thought that in truth, the real woman - the actress Adrianne was a virtual twin of - could not possibly have looked any more desirable or exciting than this girl. If they were placed side by side, he knew he would still choose Adrianne.

Now her hand reached out, grabbing futilely at thin air, searching, and Tim rose up on his knees and put his dick within reach. She found it, pulled it, and he had to follow. She began pulling him toward her head and Tim decided that he wanted to spurt in her mouth again. He would watch from above while her side-turned head went back and forth and it would be wonderful. Instead, the girl guided his dick up against the satiny surface of her armpit and pressed it there. Tim inhaled, thrilled at the prospect of doing yet something else he'd never done and began to thrust right there where she wanted it. His pre-cum lubricated things nicely and then he was doing it - screwing her sexy armpit.

The load Tim gushed was not very big, but larger than he ever expected. The girl gasped and moaned when she felt his jiz squirting against the sensitive skin of her underarm, and her body jerked and twisted and shook as her own orgasm hit her. Tim could hardly believe it all, but the pleasure, the release was incredible. He pushed and pulled, his half-hard cock now lubricated by his own juices, and when the storm passed, he slumped over her, still breathing hard.

"...my god you are so wonderful," Adrianne breathed. She reached up to where Tim's dick was still undulating, touched it, rubbed the semen around, and then traced a slow, sensuous line from the base of his organ to his belly. He tightened his stomach muscles as much as possible, but he knew he was the only one concerned with his flabby belly; she really didn't care.

It made him smile.

Adrianne fell asleep after that and Tim sat back on his heels, then crossed his legs to watch her. The thought came to mind that he could at least have a secret peek at her pussy while she slept, but decided it wouldn't be polite to do such a thing and so just sat there in the dark, watching her, looking at her. Despite his recent ejaculation - and that having been not the only one that day! - he found himself hard again and this time took his cock in hand and started to masturbate, letting his eyes travel where they might. When he came there were only a few drops, but the pleasure was almost as intense as at any other time with this wonderful, charming, absolutely beautiful young woman. Sleepy, Tim curled up at the front of the sofa and fell asleep. When he got up the next morning, Adrianne, fresh-faced and smiling, knelt before him in a light blue terry robe, holding a steaming cup of coffee out to him.

"I'm getting used to the cute sounds you make before you wake up," she whispered. "So I hurried up and made you some coffee...." Her knees, and a good bit of thigh were showing as she knelt there geisha-like, and Tim wanted to just push that pretty robe up and make love to her legs - just her legs! A quick glance at the clock told him it was time to get ready and get to work, so he sipped his coffee, trying to decide if he could afford to be a little late. He found himself gazing at her knee and smiling.

"You're going to get in trouble!" Adrianne sang, and then her song turned into joyous laughter as she was pushed playfully back on the carpet and her robe was spread open. She clamped both hands down over her white cotton panty-clad crotch, clamping her thighs together, but Tim didn't bother with trying to open them or get at her pussy; her beautiful bare legs were more than enough to enjoy first thing in the morning!

Weeks went by and Tim was beginning to enjoy the fact that he never got to fuck Adrianne in her cunt. It was almost a sensuous torture in a way, but with all the other outlets totally available at the same time. He lost count of the blowjobs he received or the number of times he masturbated over her while she slept. She jerked him off more times than he could remember but also began using just her pretty feet to do the same thing. He did however fuck her tits, her armpits, the backs of her knees, her navel - just about everywhere else. But then there came a night about which even a passing memory, would cause an instant erection.

"I actually asked him," Adrianne whispered, blushing. "I went right up to my doctor and asked if...I could have...you know...anal sex." Tim stared. He thought his mouth fell open but he couldn't be sure. The girl's face, filled with embarrassment and self doubt, then changed - as a cloud flying over the grass, letting the sun shine down. "...Sooooo...."

Tim sat and watched as the girl turned and pulled down the back of her panties, revealing what he had long imagined. Her ass was incredible! He reached out then checked his hand. She was looking over her shoulder at him and smiled at his response.

"It's okay, you know," she said invitingly. "I want to be touched there. By you....' Tim smiled up at her and finally placed his fingers on the smooth, soft cheeks of what she had presented. She made a soft hissing sound as she inhaled deeply. She was on her knees and now lifted up on them, back arching, head falling back and her long hair reaching almost down to where Tim's hand was. He ran his fingers delightedly over the globes, then down the crack. He remembered it was 'anal' sex that had been mentioned, and so pushed a finger carefully in between her buns and found her pucker. He pressed against it and she gasped. She bent at the waist then leaned all the way over, sticking her ass out at him more, and Tim hurriedly wet his finger in his mouth and put it back against her hole. He pushed and felt it squeeze and then relax. He pulled it back and this time touched the tip of another finger to his stiff standing cock, getting it wet with his pre-cum. Then he touched that slickness to her hole and pushed, and his fingertip disappeared inside her. She moaned. She was slick inside, just past the opening. He pushed more and more of his finger disappeared.

"I put some stuff in me," she cooed softly. "I don't...ouuuu...." Tim stopped pushing his finger in to allow her to talk. "...I don't know if I got it even...maybe you could put something inside me and rub it around a little...?" It took Tim a moment to get what she'd just said, and when he looked up, she was smiling coyly at him.

All three times Tim came that night, it was in Adrianne's ass. The first time had held a certain sense of wonder for him - it was the first time his cock had been inside her body - other than her mouth of course. He had come in only minutes but he had made her come seven separate times. She had been on hands and knees, her butt held up high for him, her one hand instinctively covering her cunt, but seeing her like that, from above and behind, it was easy to imagine he was fucking her in the pussy. He could see the pale curves of her torso, waist and hips, her beautiful legs to the sides, her anxiously tossing dark head. It was too perfect, too sexy to resist and he spurt so much into her it began sputtering back out and leaking down her thighs.

The second time, after dinner and after almost an hour of her licking and sucking his dick as her 'dessert,' she'd done a sexy little lap-dance for him and wound up sitting down on his dick and riding him up and down. Again he had a lovely back view of her and it was perfect. He especially loved just running his hands down over her waist and hips as she rode him hard. The third time she lay back, completely naked, her hands covering her off-limits pussy, and Tim had taken her in the missionary-position. Her legs had wrapped around him, her ankles crossing behind his neck, and he had leaned over and felt very manly and virile indeed as he screwed her. He loved the idea that she was so turned-on she had to keep her hands on her pussy, both of them working and kneading what they hid. She came when he did, and for almost another twenty minutes afterwards Tim kissed her legs and ankles until well after his limp dick squeezed out of her. He lay beside her and fell asleep, and when he awoke there was Adrianne again, bathrobed and grinning, handing him his coffee. Their morning kiss nearly turned into another hour or two of lust, but Tim knew, as they both did, that there was time enough for that.

Smiling, he left her apartment and headed for work, looking forward to that night when he would again be with her. But the smile was more because he had just realized that, without really deciding or having a particular time line involved, he was in a relationship.

And that he was truly in love!

Tim's customary four o'clock phone call to Adrianne was met with a strange tone and then silence. He dialed again, got the same result and finally called the operator and found out that the number had been disconnected - by customer's request. Tim knew it had to be a mistake. He hurried through his work and then asked to leave early. Speeding through traffic to Adrianne's apartment, he avoided, by luck, three separate accidents, and then was in the elevator, looking anxiously at his watch as the floor numbers ticked by.

Adrianne's apartment door was ajar when he approached it. Workmen and maintenance people were going in and out. He looked in; the apartment was empty - vacuum cleaners were whining, glass was being cleaned. He stopped one worker and asked the whereabouts of the tenant and found that Adrianne had gone, with no forwarding address available.

Tim turned and wandered back to the elevator. He felt as though he had died, or some nightmare and taken over his dream. He wondered if he were really there at all, or if he were dreaming even this part. He pinched his arm to make sure and then was riding down in the elevator and standing facing the street, watching the traffic go by, wondering what had happened. It took him fully ten minutes to come back to himself but another five to remember where he'd parked, and that night sitting alone in his own apartment he realized how alien his own place actually seemed - having not been there much in the last weeks. He ordered out for pizza and when it came he thought he'd ordered Chinese, and then ate, half in a daze, his mind filled with thoughts of Adrianne.

A month went by, then two; still no word, not an email or any other sort of clue as to Adrianne's whereabouts. He gave up expecting any and went back to the drab grind of his job, grateful for the chance it afforded him to not think about her. But every night he would masturbate over her, remembering her face, her laugh, her smile, her body. With this one girl he had lived out all of his fantasies, and now he was alone again. Most times after ejaculating, he would cry and fall asleep.

Meet Joe Black was on one night when he happened to turn on the television and he saw the face of the actress and immediately changed the channel. He had not seen the actress much recently, but now that he did, he was reminded how much Adrianne actually looked like her. Again he ate supper alone, watched the news on a 'news channel' which would be certain to not have actresses he would recognize, and fell asleep after jerking off again.

A month or so after that, he was preparing to take his yearly vacation and knowing how much he would have loved going on vacation with Adrianne. He packed light, knowing he could buy anything else he needed and in fourteen hours was on a far off tropical island, realizing he could have gone twice as far and not gotten an inch further away from his memories and sadness than he was back home.

Still, the beach was beautiful, the hotel comfortable and the food great. The second day Tim put on his baggy swim trunks and went out to get some sun. He no longer concerned himself with how he looked or how little of a tan he had - being with Adrianne, even for that short time, had encouraged him, had made him know that there were people in the world who cared about things other than physical beauty. He simply didn't care if he was attractive by the world's standards or not; at least one woman had found him so, and that was more than enough.

Two bikini-clad young women glanced at him as he strolled by, and Tim could see their expressions. One whispered to the other and they both laughed. He grinned at both as he passed by, then said, loud enough for them to hear without turning, "...like I give a good fuck about you either, you little shits!" It was more than satisfying.

"Aw you old, fat prick!" one of them shouted back, and then there was the sound of laughter which was suddenly silenced by what sounded like an open hand striking a face. Tim turned. One of the girls cowered, rubbing her reddened cheek, while a third confronted them. She was tall, slim, a bit older, but not by very much. The first girl's friend took several steps back, then came back and grabbed her friend's elbow. Both went running off and Tim decided to go and thank this stranger for the support - even if he hadn't asked for it. She turned and he nearly fainted.

"God I thought it was you!" Adrianne said, coming up to Tim with arms open and a big smile on her face. She leaned to kiss him, but Tim pulled back. "That's...why I was trying to catch up, I mean." Adrianne's tone and expression were subdued now. She took a breath, sighed.

"Yah it's me," Tim said. He attempted to sound mean and nasty but knew he sounded only weary and sad. "Look, uh--"

"--No," Adrianne broke in. "I...I just didn't want to...do anything to hurt you. I had to go. I really did."

"Why?"

"'Why'?" she asked, and she seemed to be unsure herself. "I'm...just not right for you, is why."

"You have someone else?" he asked, and she shook her head. "You uh, want to go somewhere not so out in the open, to talk?" She nodded and they began to stroll side by side along the walkway. Tim glanced sidelong at her and knew he was hopelessly in love with her. But then he caught her glancing at him and their eyes locked for a moment. They laughed nervously then looked away.

"...how can you say you're not right for me?" Tim finally asked. They'd made it to the sand and it was hot under his feet. He looked at Adrianne and she was gazing out at the distant waves.

"...just because." she said. "I'm a certain way...and nothing can change that."

"You don't like relationships?" Tim said. "Is that it? That's it, isn't it? Well we don't have to 'go' together or anything. No marriage. Nothing. I never asked--"

"--I know you didn't, Timmy," she said. "And it's not that at all. I've always dreamed of a relationship - a long term one, but--"

"--But I'm not so good looking and...I can understand that," Tim said. "I mean, you could be a model or something; you're just so totally beautiful, you know?" Tim instantly realized that what he'd said embarrassed both of them. He sighed.

"It's not even that," Adrianne said softly, knowing what he'd said wasn't simple fawning, or an attempt to win her back. She knew him too well for that. "It's just that--"

"--What?" Tim interjected. "I'll do anything. I don't care what it might be. If it's not me, then it's you, and I'm just saying I don't care about it, whatever it is!" Adrianne had run out of ways to say what she meant to say. She smiled at Tim, reached out and took his hand. She pulled him close and kissed him on the lips, then moved back and studied his eyes. Tim stood, allowing her to look. He had nothing to hide and didn't even want to appear to be hiding anything. He smiled back.

"...I want you," was all she said, and she turned and Tim went with her to her room.

It was dark even being the middle of the day. The shades were drawn tight and the air conditioner was keeping things nice and cool. Tim stepped in and Adrianne shut and locked the door. She stepped out of her slippers and strode up to Tim and hugged him. She kissed him with a passion months old but as vital as this one single moment. Their tongues touched. Tim inhaled, enjoying the familiar scent of her perfume, her skin. He sucked her tongue, tasting a long forgotten sweetness. He pulled her tight against him, remembering how her boobs felt as they flattened against his chest. Adrianne smiled at him when the kiss ended, then quickly took her top off and flung it aside. She stood with just her skimpy bikini bottoms on now, and Tim looked down at it then raised his eyes to hers.

"You...okay now?" he said, breathlessly. "I mean, your..."

Adrianne nodded, smiled, and went to the sofa. She sat in the same way she'd always sat and Tim joined her. She placed both feet in his lap and nestled her heels into his crotch. His cock responded by lifting up even harder than it had been, and before he could make a move to pull his trunks down, Adrianne withdrew her feet, tucked them under her and leaned forward. She expertly fished his erection out the leg hole of his shorts and put it in her mouth. She went all the way down on it and held it in her for a moment, using her tongue to rub the sensitive under-seam of it, making it even stiffer. Tim gasped, leaned back against the arm of the sofa. It was like so many other times. He looked at her through the gloom, her creamy shoulders, the up-and-down movement of her head; he remembered the feel of her tight, wet lips sliding up and down around his dick. He knew he could hold off coming - she had helped him learn how. But as she leaned further down her bikini-clad butt came into view. The tiny piece of fabric covering the inner portions of her cheeks infuriated him! He had had enough. He lifted her backward under her shoulders and she knelt there, a quizzical expression on her face.

Selbryth
Selbryth
408 Followers
12