A Late Afternoon Snack

Story Info
Sara strips stark naked at a fast food restaurant
1.9k words
4.13
95.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day after classes, I was totally bummed. Both Kristine and Nicole had to go do something with their mothers directly after they were finished for the day, so not only did I have nothing to do after school, but I didn’t even have anybody to walk home with. I hadn’t met anybody else yet at college, except for Eric and, of course, he was at football practice.

Naturally, later on as the years went by, I made lots of new friends and met practically everybody in the school, when I ran for school president, but that’s a story for a much later time.

Anyway, I was walking home kicking shit. You know when you’re just barely moving down the sidewalk and you’re just so bored you’re staring at the ground and kicking at small stones and tin cans? Well, that’s kicking shit.

Suddenly I was aware that a car was pulling up beside me out of traffic. Fully expecting to look up and see some perv getting ready to make his pitch at me, I thought to myself, ‘Oh crap, now what?’

“Hey Sara, what’cha doing?” a familiar voice called out, before I had a chance to glance up.

It was my friend, Bobby! You remember – Bobby our pitcher from the baseball game?

I gazed into his handsome smiling face, surprisingly seated behind the wheel of a new red sporty appearing automobile.

“Bobby!” I squealed. “What are you doing driving that car?”

Bobby grinned some more, now resembling a Cheshire cat. “He explained, “This is my birthday present from my parents.”

“Gawd! You’re lucky,” I exclaimed. “I bet when I turn nineteen, my parents will buy me a toy car.”

Bobby threw his head back and laughed. He had a nice laugh, not forced or shrill. “Come on,” the young man invited. “Hop in, I’ll drive you home.”

“Okay,” I agreed, while quickly climbing in.

I don’t want to appear immodest, but I looked cute as hell that day. I was wearing a short white midriff blouse and a blue pleated skirt that fell halfway up my thighs as I sat. I saw him enjoying the sight of me from the corner of his eye.

“Where to?” he asked. “Home?”

“Oh, not really,” I answered. “I’m in no real hurry to go home.”

“Well, okay,” Bobby replied, sounding doubtful. “But I have some things I have to go do in a little while, so let’s just go get a coke somewhere and then I’ll have to drop you off home.”

I nodded, but thought to myself there wasn’t a chance in hell I was going along with that plan.

He pulled up to one of those places, where you can still place your order outside, while you sat in your car, with a girl who will come out on roller skates or you can go inside to eat. I don’t want to plug any businesses, so let’s just call it ‘Charf and Barf.’

I was thinking maybe I should get a job there. Man, it’d be a kick to come skating out stark naked to a car full of guys. Mwahaha! I bet that they wouldn’t be calling inside to complain.

Bobby was pulling the car into the parking lot and was distracted by his need to watch out for traffic. In Florida with all the old people, driving in parking lots is more dangerous than driving on the highways. They’re liable to do anything!

I quickly pulled off my blouse and skirt and sat nude beside him. As he parked the car, he turned to look at me. Now, Bobby has known me for years and nothing I do usually wouldn’t surprise him, but I think I did surprise him a little later on this day.

“Hehe,” he responded, when he observed me sitting beside him naked. I suppose he thought he was calling my bluff or was that buff, when he got out of the red auto and asked, “Coming, Sara?”

I thought, ‘Not yet, but I will be soon,’ but I answered, “Sure,” and I also got out of the vehicle.

As I was walking toward the eating establishment stark naked, Bobby exclaimed, sounding completely nonplussed, “Sara! You can’t go in there like that. You’ll get arrested.”

“Sure, I can,” I contradicted. “Now, come on,” I insisted, while wrapping my arm through one of his and practically dragging him into the restaurant.

As it was, luck was on my side. There were very few customers inside and most of them were young women, and they just seemed mildly amused by my antics. They probably assumed I was pledging to some sorority or something and had to go naked somewhere in public in order to be allowed to join.

You were always hearing about stuff like that. Usually it was in conjunction with some young woman having a nervous breakdown over something obscene she has been required to do to gain admittance to the society. In fact, I did join a sorority at one point, but that’s another story also.

Naturally all of the waitresses were female and, since this was the very end of their shift, they appeared completely worn out and probably wouldn’t have cared if every customer in the place was nude.

The after school manager was on duty and he was just a pimply faced teen, who had probably never seen a naked girl before, outside of a magazine, so he didn’t appear as if he were going to complain, unless someone made him.

I pulled Bobby over to a table and then I sat down. I could have chosen a booth, but that would have hidden too many of my physical charms.

“Go get us a coke,” I directed, as he was just standing there with his mouth hanging open gazing at me sitting totally naked in a fast food enterprise in the middle of a weekday afternoon.

The handsome young man turned and stumbled up to the counter, returning within a few minutes with two large cokes with accompanying straws. The cokes were in those way large glasses that had ‘Charf and Barf’ labels on the side.

After he sat down and passed my drink to me, he just sat and gazed at me from across his side of the small table. Bobby finally spoke, “Sara, I have known you for years, but I never will get the depth of you.”

I just laughed, but I knew what he meant. He was telling me I was still a constant amazement to him. “Well, I try,” I finally answered.

Bobby flashed me that warm smile that always melts me to a puddle. After we finished our drinks, Bobby paid the check at the front register, while I waited standing behind him.

I gazed at everyone square in the eye and they would just look back at me, as though I was completely dressed. People are weird that way. If you act like nothing is wrong with being naked, they’re loath to tell you; unless it’s little kids, they’ll always tell you. I guess that’s the real meaning of that hackneyed old story, ‘The Emperor’s New Clothes.’

As luck would have it on our way out, a young tall black man was coming through the door.

“Bobby, my man,” he slightly slurred in that southern drawl, while doing that incredibly sexy slow hand slap. Then he looked at me and his eyes grew very wide.

“And what or who do we have here, and what have you two been doing?” he laughed.

“I’m Sara,” I spoke up, since I noticed that reality had entered the picture again for Bobby and he appeared frozen for the moment. I held out my right hand and the young man shook it.

“I’m Darrell,” he responded, “I’ll be giving you a call one of these days.” He did too, but that’s another story.

“Who was that?” I insisted, as we finally made our way back to Bobby’s car.

“Oh, he’s one of the starters on our basketball team.”

Oh, cool! I thought. Football, basketball, and I’ve got the baseball player right here!

After the handsome young man had started the car, he turned to me and suggested, “Sara, you better get dressed. I’m taking you home now.”

As he pulled into traffic, I sat and very obviously pouted. I couldn’t believe it. I strip myself naked in public and he’s taking me home!

After he merged the car we were riding in with oncoming traffic, I leaned over and pulled the zipper on his blue jeans all the way down.

As Bobby wasn’t wearing any underwear, his large prick just popped out at me. He had been in a steady state of erection the entire time I had been naked. God! I don’t know how he stood it.

“Sara!” Bobby protested. “What are you doing?!”

“Just drive,” I answered him in a surly tone.

That was such a stupid question, I didn’t think it deserved a rejoinder. I lovingly lowered my mouth over his hardened cock and began to slowly suckle it, reaching every inch all the way down the stem to the base. I even suckled part of his balls after I had gotten all of his prick into my mouth. I could hear him moaning over the din of the traffic. Geez! I hoped he didn’t wreck us.

Oh God! It was so awesome. Riding down the highway at sixty miles an hour and I was stark naked in the middle of the afternoon in a little red convertible sucking on Bobby’s cock resting on my knees with my butt up and the back of my cunt waving in the breeze.

I was getting as hot as he was as I felt my labia open completely. I reached underneath with my free hand and began playing with myself. It felt so sweet. Cars were driving by and honking at us. I didn’t care. It was all in the moment and I only cared about Bobby’s cock and my pussy. We could die right after climaxing – I didn’t care right then.

I could suddenly feel my cum building from deep inside of me, as I was working my entire fist up my vagina until suddenly my orgasm was ripped out of me in waves.

‘Oh sweet Bobby,’ I thought, as I couldn’t speak. My mouth was full of his prick. Suddenly he began to twitch and I lowered my mouth further on him and wrapped my lips around his shaft as tight as I could for him.

“Oh Sara!” he cried out as he filled my mouth with his sweet spurting cum from his convulsing cock. I swallowed it all. It actually tasted quite good, but a little salty.

When he had finished, I sat back up in the passenger seat. I still had some of his cum dripping of my beautiful lips. He was speechless for a matter of minutes and then finally spoke, “Ok, you win, Sara. I’ll drop you off at my house. There’s nobody home. Go in through the garage. I have to do some errands for my mother and then I’ll be back directly.”

I sat and clapped my hands like a small child. I had won! I didn’t have to go to my miserable lonely home yet. Bobby was as good as his word. As we pulled up in his driveway, he used his automatic door opener to lift up the garage door and, since he had said no one was home anyway, I just carried my outfit with me as I quickly darted from his car into the backdoor of his house through the garage.

And immediately stepped totally nude into his kitchen, where his brother Jackie and two of his friends were standing!

The End