A Late Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't sure when it went from grudging acceptance, to wanting to show him good she could be. But all she could think of at the moment was that he was filling her up just like he promised and that she LOVED it.

When the last pulses of his cum had slid down her throat he gently pulled back and allowed her to tongue his head clean. She had never much enjoyed the taste of cum before, and she didn't really enjoy it now, but she loved that she didn't have a choice.

"You've been given a present," he said "and what do good girls do when they get a present?" It took her a moment to think but eventually, she thought she knew what he wanted. "They say, th-thank you." He nodded and smiled down at her.

"You did a good job baby, a real good job. Now I'm gonna give you what you begged me for." She was shocked to see his had remained just as hard as before. He pushed her over onto the center of the bed and lifted her legs to his shoulders. "I'm gonna get real deep in you this way, as deep as possible," he said. He slowly leaned over until she was nearly bent double, normally she wasn't this flexible but she was so turned on she believed she could do anything to sate this desire. He rubbed his cock up and down her cleft, teasing her. She let out a high pitched whine before saying, "Pleeease, give me your cock."

Without warning, he found her entrance was slowly pushed into her. True to his earlier promise, she was so turned on she came when he was only half way into her. "There you go, just like I promised. I bet it's because you've never had it bare before. It's a whole different feeling; you can feel it can't you, the heat, the pulse. I'm gonna cum in you; I bet no man has ever cum inside you before. I'm gonna go as deep as possible, and then I'm gonna cum in you. It's gonna mark you forever. No matter what happens, you'll always know that I was there first, I marked you, I claimed you, I OWN you."

With that he started pushing into her hard, he bottomed out quickly, and she could feel his balls pressed up against her. She noticed a high pitched keening noise and realized it was her. He began pumping into her then, with long deep strokes, occasionally alternating with shallow fast strokes. She knew it wouldn't be long before she came again, and she was correct.

She felt herself wanting to please him, want to cum for him. After all what better way could she show him how much she wanted him, how much she needed him. She looked into his eyes, saw the knowledge there, and had the largest orgasm of her life.

After that she fell into a state that was neither pure hell nor pure joy but something in-between. Orgasm came without warning, he whispered into her ear the whole time. Dark terrible, lovely, sexy things "You're mine now. Whenever I want, wherever I want. I'm gonna visit you at your next family vacation and fuck you in your childhood bedroom. I'm gonna fuck you in your parents' bed. I'm gonna take you to a dance club and fuck you against a wall. And you're going to beg me to do it!"

After nearly thirty minutes of this torturous bliss she felt his stroke begin to come sharp and deep. His breathing came shallowly, she could see his jaw clenched, unable to speak any more. She came once more and screamed, "NIIIIICCK," he shoved as deep as he could and she felt him swell causing her aftershocks to spike and she could her him growl, "You sexy bitch, take my cum."

With that he halted in his movements, she could feel the pulsing of his dick begin to slow. He slipped her legs off of his shoulders; they fell limp to the bed. She didn't think she could move her legs if she tried, they felt as strong as wet noodles.

She laid there catching her breath, as she ran her fingers through his short hair. His breathing began to come more regularly when he gently pulled out of her. She made a short whine whether disappointment or relief even she didn't know for sure. He smiled at her, "Don't worry baby, we're not done yet. I haven't claimed your last hole yet."

At first she didn't really comprehend what he was saying, but when the words registered in her mind she tried to sit up, but her body was not cooperating. Her legs were too shaky to even think about standing. She shook her head no, but she knew he would take her ass anyways, and it terrified her just as much as it thrilled her.

She made a moue of protest when he casually flipped her over onto her stomach. She felt him lean over her to grab the pillows at the head of her bed, his cock brushing against her cheeks, making her shiver. He placed the pillows under her hips, raising her ass up to him. He leaned into her ear, "A sexy bitch like you must have some lube, where is it?" She shook her head, unwilling to aid him in this, at least. A sharp smack to her right cheek made her gasp, she knew it would leave a handprint and knew she would feel it long after the mark had faded. When a smack landed on the other cheek, she whined, "In my nightstand, the top drawer"

She felt him lean over her and closed her eyes when she felt the cock on her back; he seemed to make a point of brushing his length against her as much as possible. She heard the drawer open and his chuckle, no doubt from finding her vibrator. She felt his fingers prying open her ass cheeks, she tried to clench but it was no use, a splash of cold hit her rosebud causing her to gasp in shock. She felt a finger begin massaging it in, wringing another gasp from her at the new sensations. After several moments she stopped trying to clench her cheeks, the massage serving its secondary purpose of relaxing her. A few moments later the fingers left and she heard another squirt, followed by the slick sounds of him rubbing it onto his cock.

He leaned over her once more, supporting his weight on one hand while pulling her apart with the other, exposing her to his hardness. She felt his head touch her gently and couldn't resist the instinctive response to tense to prevent this invasion. He whispered into her ear, "Just relax baby girl, the sooner you relax, the sooner I'll be all the way inside you, and the sooner you'll be mine." She felt herself relax slightly against her will. Part of her wanted to please him, wanted him to take her this final step of the way; and that part was winning.

A firm pressure began pushing into her. With his hot breath playing in her ear and the unrelenting pressure he slowly began to enter her, a flash of pain drove through her as the widest part of his head passed through her rosebud. A moue of pain escaped her and she felt him still for a moment, the head just inside her. "That's it, take it" he breathed. She felt him slowly begin again, his hot spike slowly breaching her walls. "Take it," he whispered as more of him slid into her depths, "Take it," he told her as he passed the halfway point, "take it," as she neared the base, "good girl," when she felt his hips in contact with her ass.

She knew she had taken him, all of him, and she loved it. As each burst of pain reached her brain it collided with sparks of pleasure becoming something wholly new. She no longer felt restrained, she felt FREED. She moaned with disappointment as she felt him slowly pulling back, she raised her ass to him, offering it to him, his reward for conquering her. She heard him laugh before "There's MY good girl. I knew you had it in you." She felt him pull back and slam down hard, it hurt but the hurt felt wonderful.

The fucking began in earnest then, she felt him slamming into her, splitting her open in a way no one ever had. In a sudden move he reached under had and roughly rubbed her clit, it sent lightning bolts through her body. She came so unexpectedly it tore a cry from her throat, she could feel her muscles squeezing him causing him to groan with pleasure. It didn't last much longer after that, his thrusts sped up furiously until with one final deep thrust he held himself in her, and leaned down and bit the back of her neck, causing her to arch into him. She felt him swelling once more, but this time she could actually feel his cum splashing into her walls, branding her body, branding her soul.

After several moments she felt the splashing cease and could feel him softening inside her. He gently laid himself down on her body, she felt him covering but she felt no fear any longer, just... warm.

Several hours later when her brother returned with the car he found he found them sitting on the sofa watching a weather report. When he asked how the day went, "It went fine, we just hung around the house," she replied.

THE NEXT DAY

Her brother had gone out to collect a few more last minute supplies for the road trip. It was a short list, but with so many people making a run on all the grocery stores it would take him a couple hours to finish. This left her and Nick a few final hours to get to know one another. They were currently in the living room, some soft gentle music was playing, and Nick sat naked on the couch. She was dressed in the sexiest lingerie she owned and was giving him a private dance.

He watched as she slowly removed her panties and bra but left her garters on. She had never felt so daring or so sexy before. She sashayed over to the couch and straddled his lap, she began to gently lower herself onto his cock, but he grabbed her hips and forced her all the way with one sudden pull. She let out a cry of surprise and pleasure as she felt him sheathed within her once more.

They slowly rocked to the music as he finished what he'd planned, the very first night they met. Make her belong to him, to crave him, and he knew no one else would do for her any longer.

Several hours later, Nick and her brother were getting ready to leave. "I'm gonna go put this stuff in the car and get it started; you grab the last of it. But give your brother a hug before I head out," her brother said. As she hugged him she was acutely aware of Nick's cum still trickling into her panties. He grabbed his bags and headed out while Nick slowly walked to her, "I think I'll take a goodbye kiss, something for you to remember me by until we see each other again." He pulled her to him roughly and slid his mouth over hers, as his tongue plundered her mouth his hands roughly grabbed her ass pulling her closer into him. When he jerked her away from him, she was breathless and gasping. With that he grabbed his bags and walked out the door.

She stood in the doorway waving goodbye until their car was out of sight. She closed the door and stood in her living room, if she breathed deeply she could pick up the faint smell of sex underneath the air freshener. Her nipples quickly hardened and her pussy grew moist. She tried to resist, but within a minute she running towards her bedroom.

12